Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405859 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1005 on: July 24, 2019, 10:59:20 AM »
In terms of taking notes, I really doubt she does it. Not because I fully trust in her, but because she has given me totally inconsistent reading in 4 times that I contacted her, while I was just repeating my previous questions. She has flipped her predictions each time and pushed out the time frame (and the last time even she did not see any timeframe). If she had a note, likely she would do differently.

Yeah, me too. I don't think she personally is a note taker. I would expect my readings to be more consistent if she did. LOL

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1006 on: July 24, 2019, 01:42:10 PM »
Never read with her but thinking of trying. Is it best to ask specifically about the person, or ask something general like "What do you see coming up romantically?"

I always ask her general, and the guy I’m most curious about always comes up.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1007 on: July 24, 2019, 02:06:12 PM »
Can I ask an honest question? Has anyone ever gotten a really negative reading from Mattie? My last reading with her sounded VERY optimistic based on the current circumstances of a 3rd party and I'm just not sure what to make of it. Believe me, I'd be thrilled if what she said is true (3rd party is toxic, it's over before it began, he needed to learn lessons, he's DEFINITELY coming back sooner than later, 2 weeks or 2 months), but it just doesn't seem realistic. Maybe I'm just over the situation.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1008 on: July 24, 2019, 03:16:03 PM »
Fidget, she and all of the readers I’ve gone to have told me he and I will have a conversation about what happened and I will get clarity. Mattie did not tell me though that we will reconcile and live happily ever after. She said the choice would be up to me if I wanted him anymore after this conversation. I feel like a majority of ex’s do come back in some way, so I don’t necessarily take her giving this contact prediction as never giving bad news.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1009 on: July 24, 2019, 03:22:31 PM »
Fidget, she and all of the readers I’ve gone to have told me he and I will have a conversation about what happened and I will get clarity. Mattie did not tell me though that we will reconcile and live happily ever after. She said the choice would be up to me if I wanted him anymore after this conversation. I feel like a majority of ex’s do come back in some way, so I don’t necessarily take her giving this contact prediction as never giving bad news.

No, I get it, and my other readers have said that I would get an explanation/apology EXCEPT for Matilda who said he's moved on and I'll never hear from him (which actually sounds believable at the moment). I'm just wondering if Mattie has ever said "no, he's moved on and you need to move on also" or something along those lines. She seemed REALLY excited after she pulled some tarot at the very end of the reading and said "OH! He's DEFINITELY coming back. I'm getting a 2, weeks or months. You're future looks fantastic!" and then the call ended. Yikes. LOL! My other readers were a bit less enthusiastic.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #1010 on: July 24, 2019, 03:22:55 PM »
Can I ask an honest question? Has anyone ever gotten a really negative reading from Mattie? My last reading with her sounded VERY optimistic based on the current circumstances of a 3rd party and I'm just not sure what to make of it. Believe me, I'd be thrilled if what she said is true (3rd party is toxic, it's over before it began, he needed to learn lessons, he's DEFINITELY coming back sooner than later, 2 weeks or 2 months), but it just doesn't seem realistic. Maybe I'm just over the situation.

She's definitely told me things I didn't want to hear and unfortunately she was right.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1011 on: July 24, 2019, 03:26:13 PM »

@jounalmuse - thanks for letting me know. I keep reading happy stories, but I haven't really seen anyone say that she said "no, it's over." I'm hesitant to have anymore hope at this point, but she was just so excited about it. LOL

She's definitely told me things I didn't want to hear and unfortunately she was right.

Offline user5942

« Reply #1012 on: July 24, 2019, 04:28:41 PM »
I can’t say she’s sold me a fairytale

She’s said he will return, which he did, but that I should be cautious and that he would “go down the rabbit hole again”. He did he has a new girlfriend and two-timed me

I wish I was more cautious like she warned me, I really thought he was better than that 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1013 on: July 24, 2019, 04:38:45 PM »

She’s said he will return, which he did, but that I should be cautious and that he would “go down the rabbit hole again”. He did he has a new girlfriend and two-timed me

I wish I was more cautious like she warned me, I really thought he was better than that

Thanks for letting me know. I'm still on the fence of any contact happening. Everyone says yes, worst case before the end of the year. Only Matilda said no. If there is contact, I don't see it being sunshine and rainbows. At all.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1014 on: July 25, 2019, 04:06:16 AM »

Thanks for letting me know. I'm still on the fence of any contact happening. Everyone says yes, worst case before the end of the year. Only Matilda said no. If there is contact, I don't see it being sunshine and rainbows. At all.

Fidget is Matilda on CP?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1015 on: July 25, 2019, 06:07:44 AM »

Fidget is Matilda on CP?

She has her own website.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1016 on: July 25, 2019, 11:01:54 PM »

Fidget is Matilda on CP?

She has her own website.
Jill do you mind sharing her site much appreicated

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1017 on: July 25, 2019, 11:07:30 PM »
https://matildabookingspage.as.me/schedule.php

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1018 on: July 26, 2019, 03:33:31 AM »

Thanks Fidget

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1019 on: July 26, 2019, 04:16:24 AM »

Thanks Fidget

Sorry, just saw your message but I had tried last night to find it but could not. It was in the old deleted Matilda thread. I had a couple of scheduling email from her but the web address was not there. Glad Fidget helped.