Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405884 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Mattie
« Reply #990 on: July 23, 2019, 09:01:56 PM »
What’s funny is how energy and guides work. I’ve called readers using my middle name and they were still to pick up on my situation accurately with predictions panning lol

I don’t think so, but I could be wrong

She’s actually called me by the wrong name during one reading as I went back and reviewed them. It wasn’t far off from my real name and I wanted to correct her without being rude but I couldn’t get a word in.  I asked for a general and I just let her rock with it because she picked up the same points in my previous reading 4 months before

I think Em had a great point before when she said it does make a difference if she connects with your guides

Offline user5942

« Reply #991 on: July 23, 2019, 09:03:26 PM »
Also, Fidget - I am aware readers take notes as I mentioned previously

I’ve found this especially with readers on their own platform

It’s a shame they do, I can’t imagine the stress of keeping track of all that

Offline user5942

« Reply #992 on: July 23, 2019, 09:04:59 PM »
What’s funny is how energy and guides work. I’ve called readers using my middle name and they were still to pick up on my situation accurately with predictions panning lol

She’s actually called me by the wrong name during one reading as I went back and reviewed them. It wasn’t far off from my real name and I wanted to correct her without being rude but I couldn’t get a word in.  I asked for a general and I just let her rock with it because she picked up the same points in my previous reading 4 months before

I think Em had a great point before when she said it does make a difference if she connects with your guides

It’s truly amazing! Some just have a gift

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #993 on: July 23, 2019, 09:39:40 PM »
My question is this - has it ever been verified? Not that they take notes, but verified they use them in a subsequent reading where it was detrimental to the reading or outcome? Like they spit up exactly was was said on the last call with them? I’ve never had that happen in my readings. And do notes even affect the reading? I guess i feel the whole note taking thing is just meh. I mean do they repeat the exact same prediction given? I guess I’m trying to see the issue here. Yeah, ok I’ve heard say some mention they received info from their guides...well maybe they did the first go round lol. The thing is if they take my name - say it’s common like Mary ...I may read on different guys each time. So Mary born June 1, 1968 calling about Tom, could call in about Derrick - how would she know who is the same?

I've had it happen where a reader who will remain nameless (NOT Mattie) asked me questions about what my POI looked like. Specific questions about appearance.  The next reading, months later she miraculously knew in the first sentence exactly what he looked like. Except it was what I told her, in my very specific way, word for word. It wasn't about outcome, it was the appearance of a great connection that probably didn't exist.  And no, nothing else happened as that reader predicted. But a newbie at readings might get sucked in, you know?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #994 on: July 23, 2019, 10:03:04 PM »
I do get what you’re saying to a certain extent.  However, one could argue if the reader connected on the first reading and was right- what’s the difference in repeating the description next time? I guess I’d think the connection was their initially?
I mean yeah if they ask a ton of questions and reuse the info that’s shady - but I’m weary of readers asking questions like that- I’d say “how bout you describe them to me lol”

My question is this - has it ever been verified? Not that they take notes, but verified they use them in a subsequent reading where it was detrimental to the reading or outcome? Like they spit up exactly was was said on the last call with them? I’ve never had that happen in my readings. And do notes even affect the reading? I guess i feel the whole note taking thing is just meh. I mean do they repeat the exact same prediction given? I guess I’m trying to see the issue here. Yeah, ok I’ve heard say some mention they received info from their guides...well maybe they did the first go round lol. The thing is if they take my name - say it’s common like Mary ...I may read on different guys each time. So Mary born June 1, 1968 calling about Tom, could call in about Derrick - how would she know who is the same?

I've had it happen where a reader who will remain nameless (NOT Mattie) asked me questions about what my POI looked like. Specific questions about appearance.  The next reading, months later she miraculously knew in the first sentence exactly what he looked like. Except it was what I told her, in my very specific way, word for word. It wasn't about outcome, it was the appearance of a great connection that probably didn't exist.  And no, nothing else happened as that reader predicted. But a newbie at readings might get sucked in, you know?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 10:06:15 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline embibems

« Reply #995 on: July 23, 2019, 10:07:58 PM »

Thanks @user! Hi @Sparkle! Lol that's too funny.. connection to guides is everything with Mattie and me. Idk, that's just how she connects well with me I feel :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #996 on: July 23, 2019, 10:17:02 PM »
I do get what you’re saying to a certain extent.  However, one could argue if the reader connected on the first reading and was right- what’s the difference in repeating the description next time? I guess I’d think the connection was their initially?
I mean yeah if they ask a ton of questions and reuse the info that’s shady - but I’m weary of readers asking questions like that- I’d say “how bout you describe them to me lol”

It all depends how it's done. First reading was "is he this or that?" Lots of questions, nothing validating. Second reading was "who is the man who is XXX..." basically repeating everything I said in the first reading. Word for word. Did it change outcome? No, of course not. But it made me question whether she was trying to get me into a false sense of security to believe everything after that. Regardless, nothing in either reading happened, so I wouldn't go back anyway, but it was very suspicious. I've learned quickly to just ask what they see and leave it at that. No descriptions, no questions. Straight up what they get. Those who do have a gift and are connected are able to pick up enough to validate. It can be a problem when you want to know something specific, but it's all I trust now. You learn who connects with you and who doesn't.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #997 on: July 23, 2019, 10:17:11 PM »
Well, you all can laugh and that's fine, but if anyone thinks that there aren't readers who do take notes, your sadly mistaken. It's a feature on Keen and may also be on other platforms. It's a good reminder for those bingeing to be mindful of how much info they share and what info is given back to them on subsequent readings.

I am 100% on board with Fidget. Keen has a note taking system, I doubt it’s as cumbersome as some claim it is (worked in call centers during college), and if keen has that feature who is to say other platforms don’t. I’ve had calls were it sounded like keystrokes in the background.

I’m not saying everyone does it, but I’m not naive. And if they have a queue and see usernames they know, isn’t possible they can look up those notes ahead of time?

Offline user5942

« Reply #998 on: July 23, 2019, 10:34:54 PM »
This is something we could agree to disagree with all day. It happens, yes, and readers do it - but the proof may not be solid and who we most suspect could be innocent and who we least suspect could do it the most - who knows

We all have our opinions on the topic and feel some type of way about it

It’s important to be careful and to just trust your own gut on a reader if you get a certain vibe

Offline samantha87

« Reply #999 on: July 23, 2019, 10:37:12 PM »
I don't see the big issue with note taking.  I can only say I don't feel like Mattie has taken notes with me because while she predicted a number of things with me, she also missed the mark too.  Or she has given me names and places that have no significance to me and have yet to come into realization.

She has worked for me and she has not.  But I can say out of the many I've read with, she is in a select group (only Abundant Visions and Yona) that predicted anything for me.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1000 on: July 23, 2019, 10:44:18 PM »
I don't see the big issue with note taking.  I can only say I don't feel like Mattie has taken notes with me because while she predicted a number of things with me, she also missed the mark too.  Or she has given me names and places that have no significance to me and have yet to come into realization.

She has worked for me and she has not.  But I can say out of the many I've read with, she is in a select group (only Abundant Visions and Yona) that predicted anything for me.

I'm hoping the stuff she predicted for me will happen. It's too soon to tell. She validated present stuff in my first reading. The second is difficult because we're not in communication, so I just don't know. I should know over the next few months though.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1001 on: July 23, 2019, 10:46:47 PM »
This is something we could agree to disagree with all day. It happens, yes, and readers do it - but the proof may not be solid and who we most suspect could be innocent and who we least suspect could do it the most - who knows

We all have our opinions on the topic and feel some type of way about it

It’s important to be careful and to just trust your own gut on a reader if you get a certain vibe

Agreed  ;)

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #1002 on: July 23, 2019, 11:33:35 PM »
Well, you all can laugh and that's fine, but if anyone thinks that there aren't readers who do take notes, your sadly mistaken. It's a feature on Keen and may also be on other platforms. It's a good reminder for those bingeing to be mindful of how much info they share and what info is given back to them on subsequent readings.

I am 100% on board with Fidget. Keen has a note taking system, I doubt it’s as cumbersome as some claim it is (worked in call centers during college), and if keen has that feature who is to say other platforms don’t. I’ve had calls were it sounded like keystrokes in the background.

I’m not saying everyone does it, but I’m not naive. And if they have a queue and see usernames they know, isn’t possible they can look up those notes ahead of time?

On the note-taking point and specific to readers who start with your date of birth (on both CP and Keen), I've often wondered if the DOB could be their easy way to look you up in a shared database. Or do they see your username and pull your info up from that?

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1003 on: July 24, 2019, 12:11:38 AM »
IT must be exhausting all that note taking and reading and looking up stuff googling things and also listening attentively to you while trying to conjure up answers from your guides. at least 7 times a day or how ever many people she has in her Queue. No wonder she charges $15 an hour
I am not sure but it bothered me with keen when readers would only be on chat because they could see our previous conversation and could change their answers based on what they read. IT doesnt take long to skim through a chat while the person is waiting on you to type your response in. But other than that it doesnt bother me personally as long as their prediction comes true.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1004 on: July 24, 2019, 06:08:26 AM »
In terms of taking notes, I really doubt she does it. Not because I fully trust in her, but because she has given me totally inconsistent reading in 4 times that I contacted her, while I was just repeating my previous questions. She has flipped her predictions each time and pushed out the time frame (and the last time even she did not see any timeframe). If she had a note, likely she would do differently.