Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405902 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Mattie
« Reply #870 on: July 15, 2019, 12:01:08 PM »
She logged off so I went back to sleep and as soon as I fell asleep she called. Lol she has 5 in queue now

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #871 on: July 16, 2019, 12:03:24 AM »
So out of desperation today I was able to get in Mattie's queue. She was online a good part of the day which was crazy. I swore I would never spend that much again on a reading, but deposited enough for 10 mins. Well I gotta say, she had me rolling on the floor laughing in no time. I won't get into specifics because I'm not super comfortable giving out info on this forum anymore, but OMG, I don't even care if she was accurate. Just the laugh she gave me was worth it. LOL! She got me out of my self imposed slump in no time. And yes, a lot of her stuff mirrored Yona and Leanne, but she was so damn funny about it. If you want info (and you're not a newbie with 2 posts on the board LOL) PM me.  ;D

Offline maggs30

« Reply #872 on: July 16, 2019, 12:49:40 AM »
So out of desperation today I was able to get in Mattie's queue. She was online a good part of the day which was crazy. I swore I would never spend that much again on a reading, but deposited enough for 10 mins. Well I gotta say, she had me rolling on the floor laughing in no time. I won't get into specifics because I'm not super comfortable giving out info on this forum anymore, but OMG, I don't even care if she was accurate. Just the laugh she gave me was worth it. LOL! She got me out of my self imposed slump in no time. And yes, a lot of her stuff mirrored Yona and Leanne, but she was so damn funny about it. If you want info (and you're not a newbie with 2 posts on the board LOL) PM me.  ;D

I pmed you we can swap laughs

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #873 on: July 16, 2019, 01:14:08 AM »

I pmed you we can swap laughs

PM'd you back. I swear it was a spit your coffee kind of reading. LOL

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #874 on: July 16, 2019, 03:52:51 AM »

But was she accurate?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #875 on: July 16, 2019, 10:24:18 AM »

But was she accurate?

No idea. It was about the 3rd party who I know nothing about. Lol

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #876 on: July 18, 2019, 12:17:45 AM »
I just listened to a reading with Mattie.  Did you guys already discuss the fact that she takes notes?

I feel it's dishonest to refer to notes from our last reading and tell me that her guides are bringing up.... whatever we discussed before.

Offline Love221

« Reply #877 on: July 18, 2019, 12:21:40 AM »
I had no idea she takes notes! That upsets me because the second time I called her she picked up on my POIs name and where he lived. Are you sure she takes notes?

Offline lp1111

« Reply #878 on: July 18, 2019, 12:22:27 AM »
I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that most if not all do use notes. She’s never mentioned things we spoke about before with me, though.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #879 on: July 18, 2019, 12:37:02 AM »
I had no idea she takes notes! That upsets me because the second time I called her she picked up on my POIs name and where he lived. Are you sure she takes notes?

Did you give her your POIs name the first read? I’ve never given her names and she’s never asked for them, so the names she’s gotten for me were definitely from her guides.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #880 on: July 18, 2019, 12:52:24 AM »
I do not know if Mattie indeed takes notes, but I will say that I have had three? readings with her this year across almost six months.  Very rarely has she ever repeated herself.  In fact, I believe only her outcomes/predictions have remained consistent.

She gave me the following with NO information from me:
- My ex's mother's name     (I would love to hear someone explain that... I promise I never gave that away and she just spat it out immediately!)
- My ex's physical description (she said, "Someone in your life has been quiet, but she is coming back soon... I see [celebrity], does that make sense?")  I have had numerous personal friends, and friends on this board, review the resemblance and ALL of them were impressed by the resemblance. 
- Mattie described a picture that was "sent" to me of my ex with the specific background
- Mattie got specific timelines, places, events

Her "big" predictions are due July-September... so we shall see, but I am confident that she has a gift or two.  I am really hoping her predictions come true.  She was quite confident in them and they paralleled Cookie, Yona, and a few other readers. 

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #881 on: July 18, 2019, 06:36:37 AM »
I do not know if Mattie indeed takes notes, but I will say that I have had three? readings with her this year across almost six months.  Very rarely has she ever repeated herself.  In fact, I believe only her outcomes/predictions have remained consistent.

- My ex's mother's name     (I would love to hear someone explain that... I promise I never gave that away and she just spat it out immediately!)
- My ex's physical description (she said, "Someone in your life has been quiet, but she is coming back soon... I see [celebrity], does that make sense?")  I have had numerous personal friends, and friends on this board, review the resemblance and ALL of them were impressed by the resemblance. 
- Mattie described a picture that was "sent" to me of my ex with the specific background

Her "big" predictions are due July-September... so we shall see, but I am confident that she has a gift or two.  I am really hoping her predictions come true.  She was quite confident in them and they paralleled Cookie, Yona, and a few other readers.

Glad to hear she worked for you. I read with her 4 times and the last time was this morning and literally non of her predictions has happened yet (started from Feb 2019). All time frame passed and no contact. I was never impressed after I hung up phone. This time she was even unable to give me  a time frame for reconnection. I like her very much, she is nice and positive and also I believe in her remote viewing skills but prediction wise, no hint yet. Considering her price, it's disappointing. I cannot say she is not connected to me because always she does some sort of validation that is amazing.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #882 on: July 18, 2019, 11:48:46 AM »

Glad to hear she worked for you. I read with her 4 times and the last time was this morning and literally non of her predictions has happened yet (started from Feb 2019). All time frame passed and no contact. I was never impressed after I hung up phone. This time she was even unable to give me  a time frame for reconnection. I like her very much, she is nice and positive and also I believe in her remote viewing skills but prediction wise, no hint yet. Considering her price, it's disappointing. I cannot say she is not connected to me because always she does some sort of validation that is amazing.

Same. I like her, I think she's hilarious, and she's good at remote viewing. She's given me names every time I talk to her that I can't place and no predictions have come to pass. I keep trying her because I like her, and I see other people having great luck, but I can't justify the price if nothing actually manifests for me. If something eventually does, I would go back. Right now I have put her readings aside to revisit later.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 11:50:25 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #883 on: July 18, 2019, 01:40:39 PM »
WOW! Mattie fans are coming for my head! That won't be necessary.
YES! I'm absolutely certain that she jotted down what we spoke about, which was my POI (let's call him Tim) and my uncle.  Three months later I read with her again about a totally different topic, the conversation hit a lull, and she said out of the blue "who's Uncle Tim""The guides are taking me to Uncle Tim".  My heart sank because I knew that she was reading her notes from our last reading, Tim is not my uncle and Tim and my uncle don't know each other.   
I'm not saying she's not gifted, for me she has been an excellent mind reader. 

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #884 on: July 18, 2019, 01:43:19 PM »
WOW! Mattie fans are coming for my head! That won't be necessary.
YES! I'm absolutely certain that she jotted down what we spoke about, which was my POI (let's call him Tim) and my uncle.  Three months later I read with her again about a totally different topic, the conversation hit a lull, and she said out of the blue "who's Uncle Tim""The guides are taking me to Uncle Tim".  My heart sank because I knew that she was reading her notes from our last reading, Tim is not my uncle and Tim and my uncle don't know each other.   
I'm not saying she's not gifted, for me she has been an excellent mind reader.

Oh no. That’s disappointing to hear .

I’m sorry ,for $15 a minute that’s a blow