Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405834 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Mattie
« Reply #855 on: July 11, 2019, 07:46:49 PM »
For an appointment do you have to pay 300$?

I want to do an appointment but don’t want to pay that much

Offline embibems

« Reply #856 on: July 11, 2019, 07:59:27 PM »
For an appointment do you have to pay 300$?

I want to do an appointment but don’t want to pay that much

Yes, 20 min. minimum for all CP appointments (to my knowledge at least) :)

Offline embibems

« Reply #857 on: July 14, 2019, 01:20:40 AM »
Hey guys, I randomly hopped in Mattie's queue today and was able to read pretty quickly by chance. Anyways, she suggested I look at a specific guided visualization meditation guide as a means of clearing my energy that was recently thrown (nothing bad but just complicated if that makes sense, a "choice" I will have to make, if you will).

Has she ever suggested anything like this to any of you? First time she has to me and I appreciate her guidance. I think I'll check it out (I meditate and do witchy sh*t anyways so, why not?). Or if any of you have any pointers with meditation guides/podcasts etc. that you recommend for me :) Thanks! xoxo

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #858 on: July 14, 2019, 01:24:01 AM »
Hey guys, I randomly hopped in Mattie's queue today and was able to read pretty quickly by chance. Anyways, she suggested I look at a specific guided visualization meditation guide as a means of clearing my energy that was recently thrown (nothing bad but just complicated if that makes sense, a "choice" I will have to make, if you will).

Has she ever suggested anything like this to any of you? First time she has to me and I appreciate her guidance. I think I'll check it out (I meditate and do witchy sh*t anyways so, why not?). Or if any of you have any pointers with meditation guides/podcasts etc. that you recommend for me :) Thanks! xoxo

She was online on a Saturday???

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #859 on: July 14, 2019, 02:00:27 AM »

Michael Sealey is good.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MichaelSealey

Offline embibems

« Reply #860 on: July 14, 2019, 04:13:45 AM »

Michael Sealey is good.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MichaelSealey

She sometimes does the afternoon EST Saturdays and some Sundays :) I have the alerts on my phone as well and it seems that she gets more failed callbacks on the weekends as people are out and about so I moved through the line in less than an hour from 6th place ???

Sweet, thank you for the recommendation! I'm taking this Full Moon/Eclipse next week to shed some fears I've had lately that I feel are holding me back from happiness. Mattie picked up on this and so recommended the meditation stuff. I'll look into Michael as well, thank you! xo

Offline lp1111

« Reply #861 on: July 14, 2019, 04:29:18 AM »
Best of luck, em! I was happy to see you had seen improvement, so I hope things continue to go that way. Hope the meditations help calm you, and that good cry removes some of the more negative energy!

Offline embibems

« Reply #862 on: July 14, 2019, 03:17:37 PM »
Best of luck, em! I was happy to see you had seen improvement, so I hope things continue to go that way. Hope the meditations help calm you, and that good cry removes some of the more negative energy!

Thanks, @lpoche! I would be a lot more excited and happy about what happened last weekend (biggest hit yet) if I could let go of my fears. Mattie said they are founded, however, based on my POI's track record. I take Mattie's advice to heart. If she suggested this certain meditation guide to me, then it must be for a reason. I will have to explore it and come back to update! I've never tried guided meditation, so I'm excited :)

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #863 on: July 14, 2019, 06:11:27 PM »
Mattie has been bang on for me, she's never recommended that for me but I would love to know about other meditations, especially if she recommended it! And any others people love.   Love to you all <3
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 04:00:30 AM by Snow-white8 »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #864 on: July 15, 2019, 10:33:34 AM »
So Matties que got down to 3 and I decided to hop in. I have been at number 2 for an hour now with her taking appointments. Got down to 28 minutes left and some jerk added 30 more minutes. Hope I get my call today and hope she connects with me.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #865 on: July 15, 2019, 10:52:10 AM »
So Matties que got down to 3 and I decided to hop in. I have been at number 2 for an hour now with her taking appointments. Got down to 28 minutes left and some jerk added 30 more minutes. Hope I get my call today and hope she connects with me.

Ummm, it keeps showing me 6. Maybe it's different for different countries.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #866 on: July 15, 2019, 10:55:06 AM »

Ummm, it keeps showing me 6. Maybe it's different for different countries.

It fills back up fast. It was at 3 about 30 minutes after she logged in at 4am cst.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #867 on: July 15, 2019, 10:57:15 AM »
I'm first in line got to 8 minutes and the jerk talking to her added 20 more minutes fml

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #868 on: July 15, 2019, 10:58:39 AM »
I'm first in line got to 8 minutes and the jerk talking to her added 20 more minutes fml

Good luck and keep us posted :)

Offline maggs30

« Reply #869 on: July 15, 2019, 10:58:46 AM »

And it bumped me to number 2? Wth