Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405877 times)

Offline Snow-white8

Re: Mattie
« Reply #825 on: July 05, 2019, 05:37:06 PM »
Another hit for Mattie came through this morning! Still waiting to see how this pans out as I haven't replied to the initial message that she said I would be receiving around a "celebratory time" for me with regards to some "post" I made that my POI would "react to". All of these details Mattie gave to me and they just happened over the Fourth of July :P

Ahhh I love it Emily! She is so amazing with these details! Congrats on these passing!! <3

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #826 on: July 05, 2019, 05:37:15 PM »
Thank you for sharing.  I sincerely hope you get what you wish friend.  I hope you find happiness.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #827 on: July 05, 2019, 06:03:52 PM »
Does anyone have experience with Mattie's predictions made by Tarot?

I was also wondering what people's experience has been with her tarot predictions..

Offline happyk

« Reply #828 on: July 05, 2019, 06:23:10 PM »
Another hit for Mattie came through this morning! Still waiting to see how this pans out as I haven't replied to the initial message that she said I would be receiving around a "celebratory time" for me with regards to some "post" I made that my POI would "react to". All of these details Mattie gave to me and they just happened over the Fourth of July :P

That sounds great, girl. She's been great for you huh.

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #829 on: July 06, 2019, 03:44:14 AM »

Woohooo!! Congrats!

Offline embibems

« Reply #830 on: July 06, 2019, 04:33:42 AM »
Thanks, guys :3 Regardless of whether or not things work w this dude, I'm happy on the inside and it's so fascinating how these hits and predictions have been coming to fruition. Mattie was right when she said I would be trying to close the door and he would be trying to open it again. Last reading she said I would be playing a game of "Twister, in that you have to decide what your next move is before you make it." That's exactly how I feel emotionally right now! Let the topsy turviness commence  :P ::)

With regards to tarot @jilli, she's only done it once for me in the last 60 secs. of our reading with three cards (I think in Dec. 2018). They were big picture cards and I wish we had had more time to expand on them! I'm sorry I can't speak more to that aspect of her reading style. xo

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #831 on: July 06, 2019, 05:55:15 AM »

I was also wondering what people's experience has been with her tarot predictions..

This time she used tarot for me and made a prediction. She could not get enough info via her guide and energy. I'll update if her prediction comes to pass.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #832 on: July 06, 2019, 06:28:42 AM »

This time she used tarot for me and made a prediction. She could not get enough info via her guide and energy. I'll update if her prediction comes to pass.

Thanks Jill! Hope it works out for you! Mine was big picture too at the end of the call, but I'll update too.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #833 on: July 06, 2019, 01:08:59 PM »
This actually gives me more hope that her second reading was a bust because she had to use the tarot on me at the end too .

She said the cards showed her that I would be in a great , loving relationship , but like I said before , I was disappointed at my read as it was the opposite of the first one just a few weeks earlier and just seemed “off”. So if what people are saying about the tarot is true, that there’s not enough energy etc, I’m hopeful that the info was wrong

Offline lp1111

« Reply #834 on: July 08, 2019, 01:50:51 AM »
I have a question.

Mattie saw me being invited to a family bbq in August and my poi would see me at this time as a long term partner .

Yona and cookie also saw a link to family .

However I’ve just seen a bbq and his other half is there.

How wrong could Mattie be on reading it as her and not me??

It’s not a family bbq but now I’m a mess

Was she there with him? Didn’t you just post the other day it seemed like they may have broken up?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #835 on: July 08, 2019, 02:09:43 AM »
I have a question.

Mattie saw me being invited to a family bbq in August and my poi would see me at this time as a long term partner .

Was she there with him? Didn’t you just post the other day it seemed like they may have broken up?

Yeah. Apparently not eh

Offline lp1111

« Reply #836 on: July 08, 2019, 02:14:26 AM »
I have a question.

Yeah. Apparently not eh

Ugh I’m sorry! I hope it isn’t what it seems and Mattie’s prediction really was about you. At least not everything is how she saw it, i.e. not a family function and not in August.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #837 on: July 08, 2019, 03:41:18 AM »
I have a question.

Yeah. Apparently not eh

Ugh I’m sorry! I hope it isn’t what it seems and Mattie’s prediction really was about you. At least not everything is how she saw it, i.e. not a family function and not in August.

I would wait til the end of August, still have a few weeks of July to go, and a lot can happen in a few weeks.  Always trust yourself and your intuition, but from an outsider, I would wait and see.  He could go to 3 more bbqs that you'll see on social media until August even.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #838 on: July 08, 2019, 04:10:58 AM »
I have a question.

Yeah. Apparently not eh

I would wait til the end of August, still have a few weeks of July to go, and a lot can happen in a few weeks.  Always trust yourself and your intuition, but from an outsider, I would wait and see.  He could go to 3 more bbqs that you'll see on social media until August even.

I know what you are feeling.  Mattie saw all sorts of things happening between my POI and I and none of it came true with me.  I believe she got her energies mixed up and that there is a third party  as she picked up on a third party in her recent readings that she did not pick up previously.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #839 on: July 08, 2019, 04:14:45 AM »
I have a question.

Yeah. Apparently not eh

True.

And yeah Penelope. It sucks . It means that Yona , cookie and Mattie all got it mixed up if this was the case too :(

anything