Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405850 times)

Offline samantha87

Re: Mattie
« Reply #795 on: July 01, 2019, 10:30:57 PM »
Hey everyone, so I have been pretty MIA lately because I am no longer actively getting readers (which is an overall positive thing for me besides a quick follow-up with Yona a couple weeks back but that was booked over a month ago).  Anyway, I wanted to expand on some of the hits Mattie has given me.

From the get-go Mattie said it would be my choice if I decided to take my ex back, and she was ultimately right.  My ex has said he isn't going anywhere but he would understand if I didn't respond regularly to him.

She also emphasized the importance of Gemini and a male's birthday.  She said I would feel much better and there would be some kind of development with my ex, which there was a few days before my brother's birthday.  My ex told me he loved me and I meant the world to him.

She predicted an end to my ex's current predicament, and he has in fact said he is on the road to that.  Mattie said things will go into motion during a fire sign or Leo so I will report back.

Mattie has also predicted a trip at the end of May for me and I was invited away for several days by friends.

I think Mattie is one of the few (outside of Gaylene and Yona) that has gotten a lot right for me.  But she has been very wrong about someone's character and motives.  I will keep my fingers crossed that some of her other predictions will come to pass.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #796 on: July 02, 2019, 12:01:03 AM »
Her queue is always full does she come on at regular time frames or sporadic?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #797 on: July 02, 2019, 12:05:54 AM »
She’s normally on early morning like 5-6am est.

If you log in then you can normally jump in her queue . Her line was down to 4 this morning and I was tempted but nah .

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #798 on: July 02, 2019, 03:41:16 AM »

If you log in then you can normally jump in her queue . Her line was down to 4 this morning and I was tempted but nah .

I did, and did regret later on. Nothing came out of it. Given her price, she almost had nothing to say. No new info, no time frame, no marker, nothing :(

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #799 on: July 02, 2019, 03:46:01 AM »

I did, and did regret later on. Nothing came out of it. Given her price, she almost had nothing to say. No new info, no time frame, no marker, nothing :(

That sucks . My second reading with her was a bust !

Offline embibems

« Reply #800 on: July 02, 2019, 04:10:50 PM »
Hey everyone, so I have been pretty MIA lately because I am no longer actively getting readers (which is an overall positive thing for me besides a quick follow-up with Yona a couple weeks back but that was booked over a month ago).  Anyway, I wanted to expand on some of the hits Mattie has given me.

From the get-go Mattie said it would be my choice if I decided to take my ex back, and she was ultimately right.  My ex has said he isn't going anywhere but he would understand if I didn't respond regularly to him.

She also emphasized the importance of Gemini and a male's birthday.  She said I would feel much better and there would be some kind of development with my ex, which there was a few days before my brother's birthday.  My ex told me he loved me and I meant the world to him.

She predicted an end to my ex's current predicament, and he has in fact said he is on the road to that.  Mattie said things will go into motion during a fire sign or Leo so I will report back.

Mattie has also predicted a trip at the end of May for me and I was invited away for several days by friends.

I think Mattie is one of the few (outside of Gaylene and Yona) that has gotten a lot right for me.  But she has been very wrong about someone's character and motives.  I will keep my fingers crossed that some of her other predictions will come to pass.

That is awesome @sam, congrats!! I, too, have had some recent Mattie hits. And even Effie completely expanded on what is playing out right now. I'll share if anything super happens with my hits, but I'm beginning to let go of my POI and focus on a new relationship that has been growing very slowly over the past two months. Mattie predicted this too--if you told me in January post-heartbreak that I would be with a new guy this summer, I wouldn't have believed you. Kudos to you @sam, keep us posted and I'll do the same once something Mattie mentioned comes through this month :)

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #801 on: July 02, 2019, 04:24:55 PM »

That is awesome @sam, congrats!! I, too, have had some recent Mattie hits. And even Effie completely expanded on what is playing out right now. I'll share if anything super happens with my hits, but I'm beginning to let go of my POI and focus on a new relationship that has been growing very slowly over the past two months. Mattie predicted this too--if you told me in January post-heartbreak that I would be with a new guy this summer, I wouldn't have believed you. Kudos to you @sam, keep us posted and I'll do the same once something Mattie mentioned comes through this month :)

How’s Effie’s timing for you?

I have hope her outcomes are correct but her timing seems off

Offline embibems

« Reply #802 on: July 02, 2019, 09:37:19 PM »

How’s Effie’s timing for you?

I have hope her outcomes are correct but her timing seems off

Timing can definitely be off with Effie. I find her shorter term time frames to be more accurate, like within a 4-6 week range or even three months out at the farthest. Her timing has been off consistently with my largest breakthrough, however. That has been pending since last November... I still value her highly, but timing isn't always her forté.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #803 on: July 02, 2019, 11:03:15 PM »
Whew! It's been a minute since I have been around.  Wanted to follow up with the community here to let you all know Mattie was correct for me.  She had mentioned in the call that I would hear from POI in the March/April time. Guess what? I heard from POI then. We wound up getting reconciling (just as Mattie predicted).

Long story short my POI moved due to a job change so she is now living in an entirely different state. Needless to say she ended things.

What I found interesting was that Mattie said my POI would be back around the March/April time, then there would be a bit of a gap, then someone else comes along and August/September would be significant with us once again. Now that my POI and I are once again split up I wonder if this is the time where Mattie saw the other party and I won't hear from POI until August/September?

I will be calling Mattie again to see if I can uncover anything else and to see what else comes regarding the August/September timeframe she mentioned in the original call.

Recap:

• Contact Prediction: March/April - TRUE
  • Reconciling - TRUE
  • A bit of a gap (not sure how to interpret that - break up/break/POI dating someone else) - PLAUSIBLE (I am not sure what is going on with that right now as I do not communicate with her right now)
  • Something in August/September relevant to POI and I - UNKNOWN

She mentioned the name of another woman I met.  She also mentioned an occupation of two other people that have not manifested yet. Those may be down the line, or maybe those were things that won't come to fruition.

It's going to be really interesting to see what happens in August/September. That is just right around the corner.

What do you all think? What do you think will be relevant in August/September time? If she gives two unrelated time frames and the first one manifested does that mean the second time frame will also? If she saw two reconciliations would she have stated the explicitly? When I reviewed my notes from the call she said there will be a bit of a gap, another guy comes along, then he goes, and around the August/September time will be meaningful. I wonder if the gap she is referring to is a gap in my POI and I being together. Only time will tell, and not much time at all, really!

Going to try to get in line to see what's up. Interested in whoever wants to chime in to let me know what their take is!

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #804 on: July 03, 2019, 12:11:58 AM »
So, I broke down again and read with Mattie this morning.  I really do need to stop.  Anyways, I'll present this to you all and ask your opinion.  Do you think the ex will come back based on what you see here?  *The first half of each post is written from perspective of Mattie... so "you" refers to me, the author here.  Mattie wouldn't give timelines.

4/22
- Last 4-5 years were struggle for you (yes, very much so.  End of military career, working 80+ hours per week plus finishing a degree.  I hated the Navy when I left).
- March was particularly difficult (yes, month after ex left me).  Your ex was hot-cold... some times she would pull in, and other times she would somewhat emotionally disappear (correct)
- May/June is interesting... someone else involved.  Someone from her past.  She needs to purge this past person.  (I just found out two weeks ago that she is facebook official with a guy since June 17th.  I believe this is a guy she previously knew through church/friends.  Honestly no idea if they had ever dated before. 
- May/June you two will talk but no big expectation... keep it light-hearted.  (we spoke every so briefly the end of last week when I wished her a happy belated birthday... just a few short sentences and I sent picture of my new puppy.)
- When feels pressured, she becomes difficult (very true!  I can think of a few occasions).   
- You feel that you need to move on, but you don't want to.  Once you start moving on, she will re-appear.  You will be the challenge and she will chase you.  Communication over next three weeks or three months.  (These feelings were true.  Only communication since 4/22 was the quick message last week).
- Conversations about being controlling will need to be address... now, make no mistake, you didn't control her with a lease - you allowed freedom - but you wanted a serious commitment and she wasn't quite ready for that, so she felt, in some ways, controlled or tied down.  (I believe this was true). 
- August to September you may consider other work or you might be moved around internally at your work
- When you two start talking, she may not be ready for marriage, but there will be a compromise.  You will learn how to adjust... August through September comes with many new opportunities and your ex will be there. (PENDING)
- She absolutely loved you.  Far more than you realize, but fear got the best of her.  (my ex admitted several times that she never expected to fall in love with me, but she did.  She said I was practically perfect in so many ways, but there were fears she expressed)
- Monday will be a day out of the blue... she will reach out.  Something about a car... the car will be an excuse.  (Prior to break-up, ex spoke about how she leases a car but lease was expiring summer/fall of this year and she wanted my advice as a banker/financial advisor)
- This person from her past... was a form of emotional backstop.  Someone from 8-9 years ago, this person is a safety blanket.  Not an intimate thing or grounded thing.  He may not be local, she will be let down by this guy by moving towards him.  She knows nothing will take shape with him (no idea). 
- You are very giving and very affectionate, but you can be very fearful or anxious (true - I feared, at times, that I wasn't good enough for her).

5/14
- Immediately, I am seeing Audrey Hepburn.  Do you know someone or love someone that looks like Audrey Hepburn?  (after googling photos and asking for opinions of others... my ex's face very much resembles Audrey Hepburn's). 
- I keep getting the song "Moon River" the spirits are singing, almost shouting, it. 
- You need to relax, just go with the flow. 
- Your ex is curious about you.  Just relax... when she senses you are a bit more relaxed or perhaps moving on, she will re-appear.
- Are you an OCD driver?  Like, do you always have to drive a certain way?  (Yes!  ha.  I always use turn signals, left-lane road rules, etc.)
- I am seeing Midwest... you are in the Midwest aren't you?  (correct)
*Ex's mom wished my happy graduation after finishing my masters, so I asked Mattie about this... and she said "I get that the mother has good intentions, but she may have inadvertently interfered.  She wants the best for her daughter, big plans.  She wants the best for her daughter but she really liked you.  She really wanted you to end up with her.  I am getting [name]."  (Mattie immediately said my ex's mom's name

7/2
- Immediately, why are you confused or sensing complications?  It's like you can't make heads or tails of something (I just found out my ex is dating).
When asked about how ex feels about me...
- The connection is there, but you feel stuck as to whether or not the connection is tangible.  They are saying to me over and over again... 'Hold tight... its been a bumpy ride, but hold tight.  There will be some sort of movement forward towards you.  They are also saying to me that your ex is somewhat flighty, or not completely grounded.
- There is a sense of sending something... like a picture or image to you of mountains in the background.  It's very scenic (how I found out my ex was dating was looking at her facebook and seeing two picture of a guy's arm around her... during a trip to Colorado mountains they took together with about 15 friends from church.  There were mountains in the background of both photos.  I did not mention this to Mattie). 
- I sense a breaking of the ice here and it has the desired effect (I hadn't told Mattie yet, but it was the day after I saw these - bad idea, I know - that I sent my ex a 'happy belated birthday' message)
- I feel... almost when you start to move forward, you will get the sense of something... you will get the courage to start letting go and relaxing.  You won't have to chase other women.  You may have a few 'interludes' or casual dates.  When you start to "live," she will re-appear
- Mattie once again talked about mountains and the scenery.
- Do you break your cheek or chew it?  (I do at times) 
- Spirit is showing me you biting your cheek... after you ex reaches out, it will give you food for thought. (no idea)
- Placement around August or September.  Your life starts to get really interesting, something coming.  Placement of sorts, perhaps career?  You will start to feel more optimistic.  You've been really low lately... perhaps the last 3 days or 3 weeks (yes... since finding out about the new boyfriend life has been miserable)
- Spirit keeps saying not to assume the worst.  Your ex constantly thinks about you, compares you to this new guy and knows that he can't compare at all.  Things are not what they seem, despite the fact that she may look happy in the photos.  The reality is quite different.  Do not concern yourself with social media.  Focus on you and by the end of July, I see you in a much better place.
- I just feel that your ex needed to discover or learn if she could actually have another connection with someone else.  The current relationship is superfluous.  It won't last.  Do not take notice, there will be communication between you and her.
- Why am I seeing birthday cake and mountains?  (ex's trip to Colorado was over her birthday weekend)
- When I feel this relationship, or superfluous endeavor, that your ex is in, I truly get nothing long-lasting or meaningful.  There is meddling or interference from another woman.  It is almost as though he is not completely single, or there is a feeling that an ex girlfriend is not completely gone. 
- I am telling you now... do not get involved.  There is stuff on social media that will upset their situation, as though someone from his past or current space will get very angry or upset.  Someone that he either has a connection with or, more likely, is currently connected with.  Be thankful that you are being shielded from this.  Your ex will realize she's been deceived or "been had."  Things appear playful between the two of them, but absolutely zero emotions.
- Again, I am seeing your back turned to her, when she starts tapping on your shoulder and softly weeping
- I see communication from her... it might be  "listen, let me show you this picture."  She will be the one who wants to say something to you. 
- I see an image of your ex and a lollipop?  Perhaps she will be sweeter or more affectionate?  I believe more affectionate. 
- The lesson you will need to learn is that you cannot be intense with your feelings (which is not necessarily a bad thing) without perhaps being controlling.  Make no mistake, you never intentionally controlled her, but the idea of marriage spooked her.  She wanted to feel some freedom (I can confirm that she had expressed a desire for more freedom while working at a previous job.  She told me, 'if we get engaged.... I am working 70+ hours per week.  How can I plan the wedding, hang with you, hang with friends, and still find time to explore life?')
- There will be a coming-together.  Spirit is calling it a "truth commission."  An opportunity to get together to work on what went wrong and how to fix it.  Your ex will want this conversation - she will be very motivated.  You will leave this time with a feeling of clearing... a door opening.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #805 on: July 03, 2019, 12:23:10 AM »
There’s really just no way of knowing how things will unfold. There’s so many specifics, though, that it is hard not to believe her even a little. I had a similar type reading with her about my ex, and it’s so hard not to believe that these things will unfold the way that she describes them. The best thing you can do is live your life and enjoy yourself in the meantime.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #806 on: July 03, 2019, 12:56:07 AM »
Wooooow...this Reading sounds like a few others you have read with right? Regarding the fact that the relationship she is in won’t last. I do think she will come around...but I’m not sure in what capacity...

Josh...there is an application called “snagit” that can take screenshots of webpages and turn them into PDFs however you would have to go page by page...

So, I broke down again and read with Mattie this morning.  I really do need to stop.  Anyways, I'll present this to you all and ask your opinion.  Do you think the ex will come back based on what you see here?  *The first half of each post is written from perspective of Mattie... so "you" refers to me, the author here.  Mattie wouldn't give timelines.

4/22
- Last 4-5 years were struggle for you (yes, very much so.  End of military career, working 80+ hours per week plus finishing a degree.  I hated the Navy when I left).
- March was particularly difficult (yes, month after ex left me).  Your ex was hot-cold... some times she would pull in, and other times she would somewhat emotionally disappear (correct)
- May/June is interesting... someone else involved.  Someone from her past.  She needs to purge this past person.  (I just found out two weeks ago that she is facebook official with a guy since June 17th.  I believe this is a guy she previously knew through church/friends.  Honestly no idea if they had ever dated before. 
- May/June you two will talk but no big expectation... keep it light-hearted.  (we spoke every so briefly the end of last week when I wished her a happy belated birthday... just a few short sentences and I sent picture of my new puppy.)
- When feels pressured, she becomes difficult (very true!  I can think of a few occasions).   
- You feel that you need to move on, but you don't want to.  Once you start moving on, she will re-appear.  You will be the challenge and she will chase you.  Communication over next three weeks or three months.  (These feelings were true.  Only communication since 4/22 was the quick message last week).
- Conversations about being controlling will need to be address... now, make no mistake, you didn't control her with a lease - you allowed freedom - but you wanted a serious commitment and she wasn't quite ready for that, so she felt, in some ways, controlled or tied down.  (I believe this was true). 
- August to September you may consider other work or you might be moved around internally at your work
- When you two start talking, she may not be ready for marriage, but there will be a compromise.  You will learn how to adjust... August through September comes with many new opportunities and your ex will be there. (PENDING)
- She absolutely loved you.  Far more than you realize, but fear got the best of her.  (my ex admitted several times that she never expected to fall in love with me, but she did.  She said I was practically perfect in so many ways, but there were fears she expressed)
- Monday will be a day out of the blue... she will reach out.  Something about a car... the car will be an excuse.  (Prior to break-up, ex spoke about how she leases a car but lease was expiring summer/fall of this year and she wanted my advice as a banker/financial advisor)
- This person from her past... was a form of emotional backstop.  Someone from 8-9 years ago, this person is a safety blanket.  Not an intimate thing or grounded thing.  He may not be local, she will be let down by this guy by moving towards him.  She knows nothing will take shape with him (no idea). 
- You are very giving and very affectionate, but you can be very fearful or anxious (true - I feared, at times, that I wasn't good enough for her).

5/14
- Immediately, I am seeing Audrey Hepburn.  Do you know someone or love someone that looks like Audrey Hepburn?  (after googling photos and asking for opinions of others... my ex's face very much resembles Audrey Hepburn's). 
- I keep getting the song "Moon River" the spirits are singing, almost shouting, it. 
- You need to relax, just go with the flow. 
- Your ex is curious about you.  Just relax... when she senses you are a bit more relaxed or perhaps moving on, she will re-appear.
- Are you an OCD driver?  Like, do you always have to drive a certain way?  (Yes!  ha.  I always use turn signals, left-lane road rules, etc.)
- I am seeing Midwest... you are in the Midwest aren't you?  (correct)
*Ex's mom wished my happy graduation after finishing my masters, so I asked Mattie about this... and she said "I get that the mother has good intentions, but she may have inadvertently interfered.  She wants the best for her daughter, big plans.  She wants the best for her daughter but she really liked you.  She really wanted you to end up with her.  I am getting [name]."  (Mattie immediately said my ex's mom's name

7/2
- Immediately, why are you confused or sensing complications?  It's like you can't make heads or tails of something (I just found out my ex is dating).
When asked about how ex feels about me...
- The connection is there, but you feel stuck as to whether or not the connection is tangible.  They are saying to me over and over again... 'Hold tight... its been a bumpy ride, but hold tight.  There will be some sort of movement forward towards you.  They are also saying to me that your ex is somewhat flighty, or not completely grounded.
- There is a sense of sending something... like a picture or image to you of mountains in the background.  It's very scenic (how I found out my ex was dating was looking at her facebook and seeing two picture of a guy's arm around her... during a trip to Colorado mountains they took together with about 15 friends from church.  There were mountains in the background of both photos.  I did not mention this to Mattie). 
- I sense a breaking of the ice here and it has the desired effect (I hadn't told Mattie yet, but it was the day after I saw these - bad idea, I know - that I sent my ex a 'happy belated birthday' message)
- I feel... almost when you start to move forward, you will get the sense of something... you will get the courage to start letting go and relaxing.  You won't have to chase other women.  You may have a few 'interludes' or casual dates.  When you start to "live," she will re-appear
- Mattie once again talked about mountains and the scenery.
- Do you break your cheek or chew it?  (I do at times) 
- Spirit is showing me you biting your cheek... after you ex reaches out, it will give you food for thought. (no idea)
- Placement around August or September.  Your life starts to get really interesting, something coming.  Placement of sorts, perhaps career?  You will start to feel more optimistic.  You've been really low lately... perhaps the last 3 days or 3 weeks (yes... since finding out about the new boyfriend life has been miserable)
- Spirit keeps saying not to assume the worst.  Your ex constantly thinks about you, compares you to this new guy and knows that he can't compare at all.  Things are not what they seem, despite the fact that she may look happy in the photos.  The reality is quite different.  Do not concern yourself with social media.  Focus on you and by the end of July, I see you in a much better place.
- I just feel that your ex needed to discover or learn if she could actually have another connection with someone else.  The current relationship is superfluous.  It won't last.  Do not take notice, there will be communication between you and her.
- Why am I seeing birthday cake and mountains?  (ex's trip to Colorado was over her birthday weekend)
- When I feel this relationship, or superfluous endeavor, that your ex is in, I truly get nothing long-lasting or meaningful.  There is meddling or interference from another woman.  It is almost as though he is not completely single, or there is a feeling that an ex girlfriend is not completely gone. 
- I am telling you now... do not get involved.  There is stuff on social media that will upset their situation, as though someone from his past or current space will get very angry or upset.  Someone that he either has a connection with or, more likely, is currently connected with.  Be thankful that you are being shielded from this.  Your ex will realize she's been deceived or "been had."  Things appear playful between the two of them, but absolutely zero emotions.
- Again, I am seeing your back turned to her, when she starts tapping on your shoulder and softly weeping
- I see communication from her... it might be  "listen, let me show you this picture."  She will be the one who wants to say something to you. 
- I see an image of your ex and a lollipop?  Perhaps she will be sweeter or more affectionate?  I believe more affectionate. 
- The lesson you will need to learn is that you cannot be intense with your feelings (which is not necessarily a bad thing) without perhaps being controlling.  Make no mistake, you never intentionally controlled her, but the idea of marriage spooked her.  She wanted to feel some freedom (I can confirm that she had expressed a desire for more freedom while working at a previous job.  She told me, 'if we get engaged.... I am working 70+ hours per week.  How can I plan the wedding, hang with you, hang with friends, and still find time to explore life?')
- There will be a coming-together.  Spirit is calling it a "truth commission."  An opportunity to get together to work on what went wrong and how to fix it.  Your ex will want this conversation - she will be very motivated.  You will leave this time with a feeling of clearing... a door opening.
I'm feeling positive regarding this <3 Thinking of you, my friend.

Also, anyone know of a program which can save each page of this thread to a pdf or something? Just in case it gets shut down again?

Offline lp1111

« Reply #807 on: July 03, 2019, 01:00:30 AM »
If you access this site through a computer, you just click print and it will populate the entire thread. Then, in the print window select print to PDF.

ladya

« Reply #808 on: July 03, 2019, 01:06:34 AM »
Is there any way to read with her that's not 15/nin? Lol I've been wanting to read with her but i can't justify spending that much on one call. It's not even about the money, my brain just can't rationalize it LOL. I rather buy something nice for myself for those 10-15 min lol. Maybe if it was an hour lol. Maybe she'll lower her prices one day
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 01:09:28 AM by ladya »

Offline flora0250

« Reply #809 on: July 03, 2019, 01:16:48 AM »
Is there any way to read with her that's not 15/nin? Lol I've been wanting to read with her but i can't justify spending that much on one call. It's not even about the money, my brain just can't rationalize it LOL. I rather buy something nice for myself for those 10-15 min lol. Maybe if it was an hour lol. Maybe she'll lower her prices one day

I don’t think it’s her choice for the rate to be what it is. I don’t think the readers have a way to lower their rates. It’s decided by California Psychics not her personally I believe.

anything