Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405863 times)

Offline lp1111

Re: Mattie
« Reply #765 on: June 27, 2019, 08:35:53 PM »
Another thing I just noticed upon listening to my most recent reading.. she mentioned Tom Brown and said something Brown Brown is popping up a couple of times, well the Tyler guy’s last name is Brown, and oddly enough another guy I have been chatting with recently’s last name is also Brown.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #766 on: June 27, 2019, 08:47:22 PM »
Another thing I just noticed upon listening to my most recent reading.. she mentioned Tom Brown and said something Brown Brown is popping up a couple of times, well the Tyler guy’s last name is Brown, and oddly enough another guy I have been chatting with recently’s last name is also Brown.

That's cool, but did any of her important predictions pass? She was good (I think) on the recent past at the time, but nothing she predicted has happened for me. She too expensive for weird hits that aren't important IMO.

josh34

« Reply #767 on: June 27, 2019, 08:58:49 PM »

That's cool, but did any of her important predictions pass? She was good (I think) on the recent past at the time, but nothing she predicted has happened for me. She too expensive for weird hits that aren't important IMO.

That is awesome LPoche!

And fidget, I remember in her old thread she had BIG predictions pass. Shes not just another "little or random hitter" in that sense. I do feel as though, as with any psychic, she can be wrong. But that includes time frames as well. She had a really good accuracy rate for hits, and not just on small insignificant things, but big things as well. Stay positive <3 you never know what tomorrow will bring <3 the things you've been wishing for could even come tomorrow. Lord knows you deserve it <3

Offline lp1111

« Reply #768 on: June 27, 2019, 09:00:37 PM »

No, so far I wouldn’t spent more money on her based on this. More would definitely need to unfold.  I was just putting it out there as proof she does see specifics and is truly gifted. The main question I had at the time was the reconnection with someone, which she mentioned would definitely happen. At this point though, NOTHING. And like you, he is now dating someone else and I don’t even know how that could be overcome as far as a reconnection goes.

The other guy that I’ve been talking to with the last name Brown, I am not super super excited about, but I could see me giving him a shot, so who knows maybe it will be more significant as time goes.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #769 on: June 27, 2019, 10:10:57 PM »

No, so far I wouldn’t spent more money on her based on this. More would definitely need to unfold.  I was just putting it out there as proof she does see specifics and is truly gifted. The main question I had at the time was the reconnection with someone, which she mentioned would definitely happen. At this point though, NOTHING. And like you, he is now dating someone else and I don’t even know how that could be overcome as far as a reconnection goes.

The other guy that I’ve been talking to with the last name Brown, I am not super super excited about, but I could see me giving him a shot, so who knows maybe it will be more significant as time goes.

Sorry L. Apparently I'm a negative Nelly today. Lol! I'm just tired of these bizarre "hits" that mean nothing and the awesome readings of the past events, which also mean nothing, to have not one freaking love prediction happen. All for the bargain price of $15/min! I just want to kick myself. No man is worth this.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #770 on: June 27, 2019, 10:18:40 PM »
For me Mattie predictions did not come true or unfold.  She can read something though, because she said specific things like geographical locations.  I think she's a very gifted mind reader and a psychic guesser.  It just wasn't worth the price, nothing was helpful and nothing happened the way she said it would. 

josh34

« Reply #771 on: June 27, 2019, 10:28:55 PM »
For me Mattie predictions did not come true or unfold.  She can read something though, because she said specific things like geographical locations.  I think she's a very gifted mind reader and a psychic guesser.  It just wasn't worth the price, nothing was helpful and nothing happened the way she said it would.

Im sorry that was your experience. I know that not every psychic works for everybody. Hopefully her timing was just off for you, and you get what you want <3

She is a heavy hitter, for most, and she does get more than just "random hits". She's gotten big things numerous times for many others, including myself. But unfortunately not every psychic connects well with everyone. But also timing could be off! Can I ask which psychics have been right for things with you? I've always been curious about the connection thing. I'm sure a lot of the ones who've been right for you haven't worked for me. Stay positive <3 Things will turn out okay. I promse!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 10:58:18 PM by josh34 »

Offline lp1111

« Reply #772 on: June 27, 2019, 10:49:37 PM »

Sorry L. Apparently I'm a negative Nelly today. Lol! I'm just tired of these bizarre "hits" that mean nothing and the awesome readings of the past events, which also mean nothing, to have not one freaking love prediction happen. All for the bargain price of $15/min! I just want to kick myself. No man is worth this.

Lol that’s ok I completely get it and I’m on the same page. So far all this money I have spent and all these psychics, and all I’ve gotten is the guy I was waiting for that everyone saw coming back now dating someone else. Makes me extremely disappointed for caring this long.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #773 on: June 27, 2019, 11:02:50 PM »

Lol that’s ok I completely get it and I’m on the same page. So far all this money I have spent and all these psychics, and all I’ve gotten is the guy I was waiting for that everyone saw coming back now dating someone else. Makes me extremely disappointed for caring this long.

I hear ya. I will wait to see if Mattie's "4" comes through in July. She said 4 days, weeks or April. Maybe it's months which could be July. If nothing happens by the end of next month, I will put her on my "no" list.

josh34

« Reply #774 on: June 27, 2019, 11:06:32 PM »

I hear ya. I will wait to see if Mattie's "4" comes through in July. She said 4 days, weeks or April. Maybe it's months which could be July. If nothing happens by the end of next month, I will put her on my "no" list.

I really hope July is the month for you <3 You deserve it. You really do. I don't want to give hope, obnoxiously, but I do want to add that she has been wrong on timing and right on outcomes before, so I hope that gives you some hope? What I would do if it doesn't happen by July, is put her on your "No" list, and just live each day, doing things you enjoy and doing things that make you happy. Like, what makes you happy, Fidget? What are things that make you smile? What do you enjoy doing in your free time?(: Best of luck <3

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #775 on: June 27, 2019, 11:19:55 PM »

I really hope July is the month for you <3 You deserve it. You really do. I don't want to give hope, obnoxiously, but I do want to add that she has been wrong on timing and right on outcomes before, so I hope that gives you some hope? What I would do if it doesn't happen by July, is put her on your "No" list, and just live each day, doing things you enjoy and doing things that make you happy. Like, what makes you happy, Fidget? What are things that make you smile? What do you enjoy doing in your free time?(: Best of luck <3

Josh, honestly I'm good. I'm just annoyed with myself for entertaining this situation for this long. In all honesty,  every single man I have dated resurfaced at some point. Most of them I had no desire to to reconnect with. This guy I got wrapped up with when I was vulnerable. He was everything my awful ex husband wasn't. Truth be told, he was good to me 99% of the time. That 1% was bad. Not abusive or anything, but he had a cutting tongue and knew how to hit below the belt. We were both pretty broken people. I thought it could and would be fixed. Apparently he feels otherwise. It's tough no doubt. I have an otherwise great life...great kids, nice home, lucrative job. I recognize my life is good. It just would have been nice to have that one last piece of the pie.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #776 on: June 27, 2019, 11:32:42 PM »

Josh, honestly I'm good. I'm just annoyed with myself for entertaining this situation for this long. In all honesty,  every single man I have dated resurfaced at some point. Most of them I had no desire to to reconnect with. This guy I got wrapped up with when I was vulnerable. He was everything my awful ex husband wasn't. Truth be told, he was good to me 99% of the time. That 1% was bad. Not abusive or anything, but he had a cutting tongue and knew how to hit below the belt. We were both pretty broken people. I thought it could and would be fixed. Apparently he feels otherwise. It's tough no doubt. I have an otherwise great life...great kids, nice home, lucrative job. I recognize my life is good. It just would have been nice to have that one last piece of the pie.

I feel you ❤️ I just want to get settled and have kids and get married.

Not had any of that - just was with someone for 7 years who I wasted time with. He was an ass and I’m glad I’m away from him,

But now I’m “ allll by myselllfffff” *in best Celine dion voice*

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #777 on: June 27, 2019, 11:40:50 PM »

I feel you ❤️ I just want to get settled and have kids and get married.

Not had any of that - just was with someone for 7 years who I wasted time with. He was an ass and I’m glad I’m away from him,

But now I’m “ allll by myselllfffff” *in best Celine dion voice*

Right? I mean I no longer have that biological clock ticking, but I'm more about someone to grow old with. And don't feel bad, I spent 16 years with an alcoholic. And now I get to pay the louse alimony for 12 years. It can always be worse. But I got 3 fantastic kids out of the deal.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #778 on: June 27, 2019, 11:44:05 PM »

THIS! You took the words right out of my mouth.

josh34

« Reply #779 on: June 27, 2019, 11:45:54 PM »
I wish I had a life like that): that's a lotta good stuff, fidget.