Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405869 times)

Offline Wanderlust619

Re: Mattie
« Reply #750 on: June 26, 2019, 07:22:13 AM »
Thanks for the feedback Josh! I wasn't trying to hear her before but now I'm curious about the "better to come" prediction. Fingers crossed!

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #751 on: June 26, 2019, 03:30:36 PM »
How often does Mattie’s predictions actually happen when it comes to relationship predictions?  I talked with her in March and she told me things that will occur within a 6 month time frame and so far what she said will happen in June/July is currently happening.. I’ve been taking her advice and doing what she said to do, so I will be heartbroken even more if things don’t turn around for the better in the upcoming months like she says they will. Feedback please!

josh34

« Reply #752 on: June 26, 2019, 04:13:11 PM »
Thanks for the feedback Josh! I wasn't trying to hear her before but now I'm curious about the "better to come" prediction. Fingers crossed!

You're welcome! Stay positive!(:

How often does Mattie’s predictions actually happen when it comes to relationship predictions?  I talked with her in March and she told me things that will occur within a 6 month time frame and so far what she said will happen in June/July is currently happening.. I’ve been taking her advice and doing what she said to do, so I will be heartbroken even more if things don’t turn around for the better in the upcoming months like she says they will. Feedback please!

I would be optimistic if this is the case! I know I assigned percentages, but that is just from my own personal experience and from what I've read grouped together. Especially if what she is saying is happening now, I wouldn't have any reason to doubt the rest of it hallening. If she connects well, I'd say odds are her predictions will happen. <3 but remember, too, this is not the case every time, in every instance. Like any and every psychic out there she can be, and has been wrong for people. But on the good side of things, I would put her accuracy of predictions happening FAR above most. Best of luck! Stay positive!<3 predictions are already happening for you, so I would stay optimistic about the rest(:

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #753 on: June 26, 2019, 04:21:18 PM »
Thank you so much for the feedback Josh! I am praying that it all happens as she says it will, and that I’m not making a mistake by pulling away from my person.

josh34

« Reply #754 on: June 26, 2019, 04:31:47 PM »
Thank you so much for the feedback Josh! I am praying that it all happens as she says it will, and that I’m not making a mistake by pulling away from my person.

If it means anything when she has given me advice like that, she has. even right! I know how scary it can be because it means everything to you, and it's all you want, and I know that anxiety well, because I feel it every single day of my life. So I mean this wholeheartedly when I say, I really hope you get what you want. But the good news? Her accuracy is pretty good! And she already has predictions passing for you, so I would stay optimistic <3 (:

Offline cake101

« Reply #755 on: June 26, 2019, 06:05:51 PM »
I had a reading with Mattie almost 2 weeks ago now regarding a poi and I. For connecting she did get my country and province of origin which was kinda impressive. Country I was like well maybe my accent but province was cool. And I think one of her predictions passed for me. She gave me a feeling of ya making up and compromise being made and the name TOM which she had no idea what it meant. Well we got together and had a good weekend with some making up and compromise. And we were watching a movie with a character Tom who we were making fun of and now have an inside joke about between us. Not sure if this was it but I think it fits.

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #756 on: June 26, 2019, 07:26:44 PM »

If it means anything when she has given me advice like that, she has. even right! I know how scary it can be because it means everything to you, and it's all you want, and I know that anxiety well, because I feel it every single day of my life. So I mean this wholeheartedly when I say, I really hope you get what you want. But the good news? Her accuracy is pretty good! And she already has predictions passing for you, so I would stay optimistic <3 (:

Thanks for being so positive! It definitely gives me some hope!!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #757 on: June 26, 2019, 07:58:45 PM »
I had two readings with Mattie and my second one was totally off. Cost me $180 before I hung up !

The first one resonated more and fit with what others were saying .

I’m wondering if it’s cause the first one was a general and she picked things up herself , whereas the second one , she asked me if we’d talked before and then say ok, what’s up kinda thing so I asked her to look at something specific . So maybe she’s more accurate general ?

Some stuff from the first one is happening , names and places so I’m hopeful the rest happens X she said an ex come back in July and he’s already back? But I’m wondering if he’s more available and ready I July. Yona said the same thing . Ex back in summer ready for partnership

josh34

« Reply #758 on: June 26, 2019, 08:54:12 PM »
I had two readings with Mattie and my second one was totally off. Cost me $180 before I hung up !

The first one resonated more and fit with what others were saying .

I’m wondering if it’s cause the first one was a general and she picked things up herself , whereas the second one , she asked me if we’d talked before and then say ok, what’s up kinda thing so I asked her to look at something specific . So maybe she’s more accurate general ?

Some stuff from the first one is happening , names and places so I’m hopeful the rest happens X she said an ex come back in July and he’s already back? But I’m wondering if he’s more available and ready I July. Yona said the same thing . Ex back in summer ready for partnership

I get the feeling that maybe she just had trouble connecting the second time around. I'm glad the first one is working out for you! I think that shows that you should focus on the first one if you're seeing predictions pass. (: I'm happy for you!

Thanks for being so positive! It definitely gives me some hope!!

You're so welcome!(: stay positive!!

Editing. I did want to ask again how her tarot abilities are? I would assume if shes already "this psychic", then that tarot just helps to hone it a bit easier. Would I be assuming correctly in thinking this? And also thinking that since it's a tool of focus, as yona says, if the person is truly this gifted, that their tarot "should" be accurate too?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 09:46:45 PM by josh34 »

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #759 on: June 26, 2019, 09:52:38 PM »
For those who have great readings with Mattie and are her loyal clients/have had hits/predictions come to pass from her.. do you have anyone that you could equally trust, along the lines of Mattie, that is easier to get a reading with? (meaning they're more available in the evening, lower rate, etc.) 
Thanks so much for the recommendations!

I'd say abundant visions but I know that some here havent had the best luck with her whereas some have. She has been really really good with me though, like top tier, so I'm only speaking from my experience.(:

Thanks so much Josh! :)

She is also very challenging to get a reading with, the wait is long I find! Appreciate the recommendation, and if anyone else has any more or if I should just stick to my go to Mattie lol

josh34

« Reply #760 on: June 27, 2019, 12:40:53 AM »
For those who have great readings with Mattie and are her loyal clients/have had hits/predictions come to pass from her.. do you have anyone that you could equally trust, along the lines of Mattie, that is easier to get a reading with? (meaning they're more available in the evening, lower rate, etc.) 

I'd say abundant visions but I know that some here havent had the best luck with her whereas some have. She has been really really good with me though, like top tier, so I'm only speaking from my experience.(:

She is also very challenging to get a reading with, the wait is long I find! Appreciate the recommendation, and if anyone else has any more or if I should just stick to my go to Mattie lol

You're welcome!(: And she is harder to get in touch with. I know a while back she's had health issues. I don't know if those are still going on but that could be cause of it. I will see if I can think of anyone else who'd be readily available(:

And so I'm sick today and I spent a lot of the day transcribing readings, and you would be surprised how much you miss by just listening to the recordings! Like, through transcribing, I can tell, a lot of the time, when Mattie is actually 'getting' the information, vs when she is just redirecting that information. And I've also found that I'm picking up on things that I hadnt from just listening to the readings. It's really cool. I totally recommend everyone do this.

I actually just listened to my last reading with her again and, I remember being really surprised because I was trying to meditate the past few days before that. Literally only the last 2 days or so prior to the reading, actually taking it seriously for the first time every. It's seriously the only time I've ever tried to put everything aside and work on it for over an hour, during some hours on those days.

She literally picked up, "And would you understand, that you have been meditating? I feel you're meditating. Do you understand this?"

And I told her I literally just started sincerely taking it seriously starting a few days prior, and really haven't done it at all before then. In fact, I remember meditating prior to the reading, practically begging my guides to address my meditating and if I'm doing it correctly, all that stuff, hoping that Mattie would somehow, against all the odds, pick up on it. And she did!

"I feel you're going to have some sort of message, or vision, and it comes through your own guides, or your own channel. That will give you some sort of validation, that this isn't just in your imagination"

I forgot to mention that in my previous post, but I thought that was huge for me! In the reading before that one, she mentioned how I'm psychic and have gifts, and she kept mentioning it throughout the reading. I thought that was so cool. I really hope this actually happens because I've been dying to have those gifts "work".

josh34

« Reply #761 on: June 27, 2019, 05:11:04 PM »
My first reading was with Mattie on April 28th.

She said there’s more to come, somethings happening in 3. 3 days, weeks or months.

Well nothing has happened so far so I’m hoping it’s 3 months. Which should be around now?

She said my ex was back around July. He’s already back but I’m wondering if it’s for more as Yona also said ex back in the summer.

Family bbq predicted for August - however I’m not sure how we are going to that point in such a short space of time , considering that we aren’t talking lol. Cookie did also say she saw introduced to family in Ontario ( which is where I am) but she didn’t give a specific date for that

I just want some movement 😢

She did say Winchester meant something - which I saw online a few weeks ago and she did say the names Matt and Alex which have been popping up all over the place ? So let’s see.

Best wishes love! You never know how quickly a situation can change, or how fast the seemingly impossible may come(: sending you all the positive thoughts!

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #762 on: June 27, 2019, 05:24:09 PM »

You're welcome!(: And she is harder to get in touch with. I know a while back she's had health issues. I don't know if those are still going on but that could be cause of it. I will see if I can think of anyone else who'd be readily available(:

And so I'm sick today and I spent a lot of the day transcribing readings, and you would be surprised how much you miss by just listening to the recordings! Like, through transcribing, I can tell, a lot of the time, when Mattie is actually 'getting' the information, vs when she is just redirecting that information. And I've also found that I'm picking up on things that I hadnt from just listening to the readings. It's really cool. I totally recommend everyone do this.

I actually just listened to my last reading with her again and, I remember being really surprised because I was trying to meditate the past few days before that. Literally only the last 2 days or so prior to the reading, actually taking it seriously for the first time every. It's seriously the only time I've ever tried to put everything aside and work on it for over an hour, during some hours on those days.

She literally picked up, "And would you understand, that you have been meditating? I feel you're meditating. Do you understand this?"

And I told her I literally just started sincerely taking it seriously starting a few days prior, and really haven't done it at all before then. In fact, I remember meditating prior to the reading, practically begging my guides to address my meditating and if I'm doing it correctly, all that stuff, hoping that Mattie would somehow, against all the odds, pick up on it. And she did!

"I feel you're going to have some sort of message, or vision, and it comes through your own guides, or your own channel. That will give you some sort of validation, that this isn't just in your imagination"

I forgot to mention that in my previous post, but I thought that was huge for me! In the reading before that one, she mentioned how I'm psychic and have gifts, and she kept mentioning it throughout the reading. I thought that was so cool. I really hope this actually happens because I've been dying to have those gifts "work".

Ya I think her health issues are ongoing, I've seen some of the emails of her updating.  That's ok! I'm not frantic about getting a reading and believe sometimes we just aren't supposed to read, so I guess its a good thing they're not so readily available :)  But it would be nice to have someone when something happens or you forgot to ask a question and you just want a little check in/chat/question answered. 

I think that's really cool you discovered so much more from relistening to your readings! I highly recommend it too and have done it a couple times with my Mattie readings bc there always seems to be little nuggets that didn't make sense or that you overlooked before.  So cool you found stuff! Also, so awesome she picked up on your meditating on her own....she has never said that to me!  I love how shes able to pick up on the unique stuff.  For me she asked if I was working out, or if I understood that I was working out a lot...I think she said it in a very funny way though lol bc Mattie can be so fun and its true, I work out all the time now, and that wasn't the case 6 months ago.

That is huge what she picked up on for you! Keep doing it, and your intuition/gifts will only become stronger!

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #763 on: June 27, 2019, 05:26:09 PM »
My first reading was with Mattie on April 28th.

She said there’s more to come, somethings happening in 3. 3 days, weeks or months.

Well nothing has happened so far so I’m hoping it’s 3 months. Which should be around now?

She said my ex was back around July. He’s already back but I’m wondering if it’s for more as Yona also said ex back in the summer.

Family bbq predicted for August - however I’m not sure how we are going to that point in such a short space of time , considering that we aren’t talking lol. Cookie did also say she saw introduced to family in Ontario ( which is where I am) but she didn’t give a specific date for that

I just want some movement 😢

She did say Winchester meant something - which I saw online a few weeks ago and she did say the names Matt and Alex which have been popping up all over the place ? So let’s see.

Best wishes love! You never know how quickly a situation can change, or how fast the seemingly impossible may come(: sending you all the positive thoughts!

Its true!! August is actually pretty far off when you think of it and what can even happen in a day :) Keep focusing on you and what makes you happy outside of him and nurture what you have with him and have no expectations, and you never know what can happen!  All the best to you <3

Offline lp1111

« Reply #764 on: June 27, 2019, 07:53:59 PM »
So I might have a hit for Mattie, I’m not positive. Y’all judge how you feel...

I’ve spoken to her three times and each time she said I just keep getting a Tyler popping in somewhere. There’s a Tyler coming up in the middle of all of this at some point. Well, I recently decided to add the dating app Hinge (I figure it is a little safer than other sites because it connects you to people you have mutual friends with on social media, so you can judge them based on who your common acquaintances are). This is soooo out of the comfort zone for me, but I figured it was time to try to get myself back out there 😬 Anyway, I connected to this guy Tyler and he added me on Snapchat and has been speaking with me. Hopefully this is just a marker for other predictions though because lemme tell ya this dude will not be significant in my life 🤦🏽‍♀️ He is D-U-M-B. Yikes.

At the time I took it as this guy would play a more significant part in my life, such as someone I would date for some time or would at least be a contender against my POI, so I’m not sure how to take it.

anything