Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405884 times)

Offline lp1111

Re: Mattie
« Reply #735 on: June 25, 2019, 09:30:40 PM »
I’m trying. I guess it’s easier said than done. I am not staying in at home crying about the situations not panning out, I actually have been on a couple of dates with someone new, I have been talking to a few other people and putting myself out there. It’s just hard to stay positive when it seems things are working for others and not yourself. Especially when the person in question starts dating someone new, it’s extremely difficult to have faith.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #736 on: June 25, 2019, 09:32:23 PM »
And thanks Josh! I get what you mean, it’s nice to see she stays consistent and confident in what she sees!

Offline ds

« Reply #737 on: June 25, 2019, 09:45:45 PM »
You guys are all family to me as have waited years for my poi to accept me in her life and its amazing. Although i feel maybe i couldve ventured out and enjoyed the moments till manifestation occurs. Heart goes out to all of you love is unconditional believe it will happen. No psychic is God but we can create our future.

josh34

« Reply #738 on: June 25, 2019, 09:50:16 PM »
You guys are all family to me as have waited years for my poi to accept me in her life and its amazing. Although i feel maybe i couldve ventured out and enjoyed the moments till manifestation occurs. Heart goes out to all of you love is unconditional believe it will happen. No psychic is God but we can create our future.

I love this <3<3

Offline ds

« Reply #739 on: June 25, 2019, 10:02:40 PM »
We are all slaves of our own wishes let go forget about the outcome we will all find our true paths with or without psychics. People lets make our own scenarios why let a third party ruin our bank balances lol

Offline lp1111

« Reply #740 on: June 25, 2019, 10:10:42 PM »
We are all slaves of our own wishes let go forget about the outcome we will all find our true paths with or without psychics. People lets make our own scenarios why let a third party ruin our bank balances lol

You’re so right! I haven’t been reading much at all now after my initial spiral, prior to him starting to date again. The new girl actually made me more willing to let go and let things be. And while I hope to see things manifest, I definitely feel much happier overall.

Offline ds

« Reply #741 on: June 25, 2019, 10:15:06 PM »
Lpoche ur a God in itself never underestimate yourself you will find your true desire. Never despair theres always an outcome and theres always a reason. God Bless YOU

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #742 on: June 25, 2019, 11:12:47 PM »
For those who have great readings with Mattie and are her loyal clients/have had hits/predictions come to pass from her.. do you have anyone that you could equally trust, along the lines of Mattie, that is easier to get a reading with? (meaning they're more available in the evening, lower rate, etc.) 
Thanks so much for the recommendations!

josh34

« Reply #743 on: June 25, 2019, 11:34:08 PM »
For those who have great readings with Mattie and are her loyal clients/have had hits/predictions come to pass from her.. do you have anyone that you could equally trust, along the lines of Mattie, that is easier to get a reading with? (meaning they're more available in the evening, lower rate, etc.) 
Thanks so much for the recommendations!

I'd say abundant visions but I know that some here havent had the best luck with her whereas some have. She has been really really good with me though, like top tier, so I'm only speaking from my experience.(:

Offline Flapnuggets

« Reply #744 on: June 26, 2019, 12:07:14 AM »
Hi. So to add to this shindig, I had a reading with Mattie at the end of March. The notes were a little spotty but were as follows:

1) POI will be open around September. She is wrapping up an old relationship, and will go silent again (the silence did happen, pin-drop style)
2) There will be two others that will be interested, one from work, another in the medical field (would love to meet them, hasnt happened yet)
3) Remember Mike, will help funding, timing around Bob's birthday. Mike is my new boss, I started the day after Bob's b-day.
4) Work will come through a friend before April. This happened as well, within a couple of hours of the reading, interestingly enough.
5) It will take two years or so for me to switch industries, and I will need to work them in tandem.

So far, this is 50% with 2.5 pending predictions, and one halfway-done. Way better than any other psychic I have spoken to.

I had another reading with her on 5/15:
1) POI - Slow and Steady wins race, there is more to come, the less I do, the more she will come to me. Enjoy the moment, she will open up about some of her experiences. She will be a little more warm, not imagining a strong connection.
2) Planning a trip, something later, maybe around October, and it begins with A on a friday. This kept repeating throughout the reading.
3) Based on #1, she will disclose stuff to me, Friday POi repeated again. Something about Dancing here that will be relevant.
4) if she moves to NYC, she will come back quickly (confirmed by Anastasia). There will be an opportunity for me to go there, Friday and POI repeated again. 
5) Watch your cash. Glad I did, almost lost my house this week, plus I am coming out of a seriously broke situation

So on the third reading (had a second but I do not recall it), she is 20%, with a four more predictions to go.

Overall thoughts, wow. Still very good in comparison to any other reader, ever. 50% with 2.5 to go, and 20% with 4 to go. Nice.

I am in her queue, so I will read with her tomorrow most likely. I will update any new predictions here. Its a good way to keep score, eh?

I'm glad you're having good reads with Mattie! Shes great isnt she? Did she predict a relationship with poi for you? The "coming back quickly" and "not a strong connection" thing confuses me a bit

Yes, she stated the strong connection existed, it was not my imagination.  She did not predict a relationship per se, but that they are one of a couple of choices. She did predict a return, and this morning got some more markers on the timing.  I dont think there honestly is any other psychic to call.

josh34

« Reply #745 on: June 26, 2019, 12:15:45 AM »
Hi. So to add to this shindig, I had a reading with Mattie at the end of March. The notes were a little spotty but were as follows:

1) POI will be open around September. She is wrapping up an old relationship, and will go silent again (the silence did happen, pin-drop style)
2) There will be two others that will be interested, one from work, another in the medical field (would love to meet them, hasnt happened yet)
3) Remember Mike, will help funding, timing around Bob's birthday. Mike is my new boss, I started the day after Bob's b-day.
4) Work will come through a friend before April. This happened as well, within a couple of hours of the reading, interestingly enough.
5) It will take two years or so for me to switch industries, and I will need to work them in tandem.

So far, this is 50% with 2.5 pending predictions, and one halfway-done. Way better than any other psychic I have spoken to.

I had another reading with her on 5/15:
1) POI - Slow and Steady wins race, there is more to come, the less I do, the more she will come to me. Enjoy the moment, she will open up about some of her experiences. She will be a little more warm, not imagining a strong connection.
2) Planning a trip, something later, maybe around October, and it begins with A on a friday. This kept repeating throughout the reading.
3) Based on #1, she will disclose stuff to me, Friday POi repeated again. Something about Dancing here that will be relevant.
4) if she moves to NYC, she will come back quickly (confirmed by Anastasia). There will be an opportunity for me to go there, Friday and POI repeated again. 
5) Watch your cash. Glad I did, almost lost my house this week, plus I am coming out of a seriously broke situation

So on the third reading (had a second but I do not recall it), she is 20%, with a four more predictions to go.

Overall thoughts, wow. Still very good in comparison to any other reader, ever. 50% with 2.5 to go, and 20% with 4 to go. Nice.

I am in her queue, so I will read with her tomorrow most likely. I will update any new predictions here. Its a good way to keep score, eh?

I'm glad you're having good reads with Mattie! Shes great isnt she? Did she predict a relationship with poi for you? The "coming back quickly" and "not a strong connection" thing confuses me a bit

Yes, she stated the strong connection existed, it was not my imagination.  She did not predict a relationship per se, but that they are one of a couple of choices. She did predict a return, and this morning got some more markers on the timing.  I dont think there honestly is any other psychic to call.

I'm in the same boat! I wish you were here for her old thread. The crazy specific predictions that people have reported and her crazy accuracy is astounding. When I doubt I listen to her stuff first(: best of luck! I hope you get everything you've ever wanted!

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #746 on: June 26, 2019, 06:37:03 AM »
I wish I could see the old thread. I know her track record is good though. How would you guys rate her on timing to meet new POI? Or general timing? She gave me a month frame but I'm worried my free will might mess me up! Haha

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #747 on: June 26, 2019, 06:50:16 AM »
I wish I could see the old thread. I know her track record is good though. How would you guys rate her on timing to meet new POI? Or general timing? She gave me a month frame but I'm worried my free will might mess me up! Haha

She gave me May/March that did not happen. In the next call, she flipped and said it's not quite a right time and therefore she did not give me any time frame.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #748 on: June 26, 2019, 06:54:14 AM »

She gave me May/March that did not happen. In the next call, she flipped and said it's not quite a right time and therefore she did not give me any time frame.

Darn! I guess I won't hold my breath. Que sera sera  ::)

josh34

« Reply #749 on: June 26, 2019, 07:15:30 AM »

She is "usually" good at timeframe, but can sometimes get that wrong. I'd say predictions happen 98% of the time, timeframes are accurate about 70-75% of the time.

anything