Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405939 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Mattie
« Reply #720 on: June 22, 2019, 01:29:35 PM »
Happened to me with Indio - it was eery - like how the hell did you know I wanted to know THAT?! LOL

No one else tho...

It just dawned on me. I'm listening to Mattie's recent reading, and, the things she mentioned are specifically things I wanted to know about, without even asking. Like things that I DEEP down wanted to know about, desperately. I remember I've had questions that weighed on my mind, and wondered if certain things that psychics said will happen, aside from her, would, and those are the exact things she had spoken about. And some of them weren't even obvious, "will I be with them" questions. Some of the things I REALLY wanted to know about were really strange, seemingly random/non-important questions, but they really mattered to me. And it's almost as if her guides knew that I was worrying about these very specific things, and brought them all up to her during the reading...

I was just wondering if this was anybody else's experience as well? It kind of makes me feel that there are "guides" watching over me, listening to my worries, and I just realized this. Thank you!

Hey Josh. YES! I've had this happen, not with Mattie, but with Kisha and Micah. What's even weirder is that it always happens when I get a general reading and usually email. To me, that makes it even more "valid" because I never even asked about a POI, so the message just flew out. Here are my 2 examples:

I got a general reading with Kisha in December. Most of it was about career and home (kids/house projects/etc). Smack in the middle of the email she said that there is a man in my past, not actively in the present. He is showing as distant, not physically but emotionally. He is not sharing everything with you. He has a lot of family issues and financial issues. The thing is, they are not his issues, but issues he feels obligated to. He would rather deal with these issues in private. He feels that talking to you about these issues would drive you away, so he suffers in silence. His actions aren't favorable, but he has good intentions. Then she said that she wasn't sure why she was shown this since he is in the past, but her guides felt that I needed clarity as to why things are they way they are.

In April I got a general 3 month email reading from Micah. He asked if he could call me instead because he had something to tell me that he didn't feel would translate properly in an email. He called me and basically said exactly what Kisha said, but he said that my POI was trying to protect me (not physically, but emotionally). He said the issues have just about ruined my POIs life and there was no guidebook on how to deal with everything. He made a point of telling me that he (Micah) wasn't defending his actions, but needed to explain that it wasn't my fault and my POI really thought it was in MY best interest to end things because he didn't want me dragged through it.

Background: My POI's adult son got involved with heroin and was in and out of jail and rehab. My POI spent every penny he had trying to get him into recovery as well as paying off all his legal fees. It destroyed him financially. He also found him overdosed at least once and had to Narcan him. He thought he was dead. So what they are saying is not impossible. He didn't tell me about ANY of this. I found out through 3rd parties and my own internet sleuthing. I blamed the break up on some petty arguments we had and kept blaming myself for a long time. This gave me a lot of peace to know that he "may" have been putting my own best interests first and it wasn't anything I did.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #721 on: June 23, 2019, 09:32:26 PM »
Mattie had been predicting something around my brother's birthday when it comes to my ex and a few days beforehand I got a "I love you" and "you mean the world to me". 

josh34

« Reply #722 on: June 23, 2019, 09:55:52 PM »
Mattie had been predicting something around my brother's birthday when it comes to my ex and a few days beforehand I got a "I love you" and "you mean the world to me".

Sam! This is so great!!!!(:

Offline samantha87

« Reply #723 on: June 23, 2019, 10:18:33 PM »

Thanks, Josh.  Unfortunately, things aren't so rosy between us.  We had a falling out three days ago.

josh34

« Reply #724 on: June 23, 2019, 10:22:35 PM »

Thanks, Josh.  Unfortunately, things aren't so rosy between us.  We had a falling out three days ago.
I had literally JUST read what you have written in Yonas thread. She seems to think he will be back right? And even mentioned that you will be convinced it's over, even though it's really not? And also he said he LOVES YOU. That is huge from a guy!(: I would be hopeful!! <3<3<3

Offline samantha87

« Reply #725 on: June 24, 2019, 09:27:48 PM »

I had literally JUST read what you have written in Yonas thread. She seems to think he will be back right? And even mentioned that you will be convinced it's over, even though it's really not? And also he said he LOVES YOU. That is huge from a guy!(: I would be hopeful!! <3<3<3

He messaged me last night, but it's still tense.  I've been having a lot of issues with forgiveness when it comes to him, and he kind of accused me of trying to drag him back into the past and his faults involving what has happened. He said he had to think of his own mental health, which is kind of hilarious seeing as the hell I've been put through all this time.

josh34

« Reply #726 on: June 24, 2019, 09:41:55 PM »

He messaged me last night, but it's still tense.  I've been having a lot of issues with forgiveness when it comes to him, and he kind of accused me of trying to drag him back into the past and his faults involving what has happened. He said he had to think of his own mental health, which is kind of hilarious seeing as the hell I've been put through all this time.

That's okay! This is progress(: focus on the old saying; "an inch is a sinch a yard is hard". Focus on the little bits of accomplishment, the rest will follow through. Dont worry about the big picture because you'll get there regardless(: Dont overthink it <3 I often find that those struggling with mental health issues arent great with feelings sometimes. As you have read here, you know I've got that issue on occasions Haha! So maybe he is dealing with a lot, but that doesnt mean him treating you poorly is okay, either.
I always think that someone reaching out is a very good sign.  .

Offline Flapnuggets

« Reply #727 on: June 25, 2019, 05:13:20 AM »
Hi. So to add to this shindig, I had a reading with Mattie at the end of March. The notes were a little spotty but were as follows:

1) POI will be open around September. She is wrapping up an old relationship, and will go silent again (the silence did happen, pin-drop style)
2) There will be two others that will be interested, one from work, another in the medical field (would love to meet them, hasnt happened yet)
3) Remember Mike, will help funding, timing around Bob's birthday. Mike is my new boss, I started the day after Bob's b-day.
4) Work will come through a friend before April. This happened as well, within a couple of hours of the reading, interestingly enough.
5) It will take two years or so for me to switch industries, and I will need to work them in tandem.

So far, this is 50% with 2.5 pending predictions, and one halfway-done. Way better than any other psychic I have spoken to.

I had another reading with her on 5/15:
1) POI - Slow and Steady wins race, there is more to come, the less I do, the more she will come to me. Enjoy the moment, she will open up about some of her experiences. She will be a little more warm, not imagining a strong connection.
2) Planning a trip, something later, maybe around October, and it begins with A on a friday. This kept repeating throughout the reading.
3) Based on #1, she will disclose stuff to me, Friday POi repeated again. Something about Dancing here that will be relevant.
4) if she moves to NYC, she will come back quickly (confirmed by Anastasia). There will be an opportunity for me to go there, Friday and POI repeated again. 
5) Watch your cash. Glad I did, almost lost my house this week, plus I am coming out of a seriously broke situation

So on the third reading (had a second but I do not recall it), she is 20%, with a four more predictions to go.

Overall thoughts, wow. Still very good in comparison to any other reader, ever. 50% with 2.5 to go, and 20% with 4 to go. Nice.

I am in her queue, so I will read with her tomorrow most likely. I will update any new predictions here. Its a good way to keep score, eh?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 05:25:12 AM by Flapnuggets »

josh34

« Reply #728 on: June 25, 2019, 04:33:46 PM »
Hi. So to add to this shindig, I had a reading with Mattie at the end of March. The notes were a little spotty but were as follows:

1) POI will be open around September. She is wrapping up an old relationship, and will go silent again (the silence did happen, pin-drop style)
2) There will be two others that will be interested, one from work, another in the medical field (would love to meet them, hasnt happened yet)
3) Remember Mike, will help funding, timing around Bob's birthday. Mike is my new boss, I started the day after Bob's b-day.
4) Work will come through a friend before April. This happened as well, within a couple of hours of the reading, interestingly enough.
5) It will take two years or so for me to switch industries, and I will need to work them in tandem.

So far, this is 50% with 2.5 pending predictions, and one halfway-done. Way better than any other psychic I have spoken to.

I had another reading with her on 5/15:
1) POI - Slow and Steady wins race, there is more to come, the less I do, the more she will come to me. Enjoy the moment, she will open up about some of her experiences. She will be a little more warm, not imagining a strong connection.
2) Planning a trip, something later, maybe around October, and it begins with A on a friday. This kept repeating throughout the reading.
3) Based on #1, she will disclose stuff to me, Friday POi repeated again. Something about Dancing here that will be relevant.
4) if she moves to NYC, she will come back quickly (confirmed by Anastasia). There will be an opportunity for me to go there, Friday and POI repeated again. 
5) Watch your cash. Glad I did, almost lost my house this week, plus I am coming out of a seriously broke situation

So on the third reading (had a second but I do not recall it), she is 20%, with a four more predictions to go.

Overall thoughts, wow. Still very good in comparison to any other reader, ever. 50% with 2.5 to go, and 20% with 4 to go. Nice.

I am in her queue, so I will read with her tomorrow most likely. I will update any new predictions here. Its a good way to keep score, eh?

I'm glad you're having good reads with Mattie! Shes great isnt she? Did she predict a relationship with poi for you? The "coming back quickly" and "not a strong connection" thing confuses me a bit

Offline lp1111

« Reply #729 on: June 25, 2019, 05:21:00 PM »
Josh I think they are meaning that she said the strong connection did exist, it was not just a figment of their imagination. She actually told me the same, but I’ve had some doubt in my mind as to her and others’ accuracy. Hopefully her being right with others will mean she will end up being correct for me.

josh34

« Reply #730 on: June 25, 2019, 05:29:06 PM »
Josh I think they are meaning that she said the strong connection did exist, it was not just a figment of their imagination. She actually told me the same, but I’ve had some doubt in my mind as to her and others’ accuracy. Hopefully her being right with others will mean she will end up being correct for me.

Oh I see! If you were here for her last thread, you would have been blown away, I think. Shes among the best, and most accurate on this site(:I would stay optimistic!

I might have a Mattie hit here. I dont want to jump the gun, but,
She actually told me a long time back to keep an ear out for someone I'm friendly with, someone I know, a friend, to talk to me about recording an album, and mentioning their studio, and that it coincides with timing. Today, my favorite customer came in, really cool guy. I even saw him at a bar one night and grabbed a drink with him. We are Facebook friends and talk a fair amount. Well today he talks about how he is recording an album and mentions his recording studio. I didnt even know he I'm anything with music... I'm really nervous now that the timing is here! Here is to hoping!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 05:34:45 PM by josh34 »

Offline lp1111

« Reply #731 on: June 25, 2019, 05:41:20 PM »
I don’t doubt she is!! I think I’m doubting myself, as it just doesn’t seem any of the predictions come through for me. Maybe it is all about timing though and I need to be patient. Wish I could read that old thread to help foster some hope!

And good luck to you, it sure sounds like it is what she predicted. How often do you hear about recording music in a studio firsthand? Pretty cool!

josh34

« Reply #732 on: June 25, 2019, 05:46:23 PM »
I don’t doubt she is!! I think I’m doubting myself, as it just doesn’t seem any of the predictions come through for me. Maybe it is all about timing though and I need to be patient. Wish I could read that old thread to help foster some hope!

And good luck to you, it sure sounds like it is what she predicted. How often do you hear about recording music in a studio firsthand? Pretty cool!

It's normal to doubt that's okay! I hope she is right for you too! If it means anything what she picked up in follow up readings, regarding names, places, and especially what will happen remained consistent, and that was all without me saying anything. And it wasnt things like "and they will come back", it was more like, "this specific thing will happen in this month, there are two things that you're thinking of after this event happens." And "then in this month, this happens. It's weird because I get *specific information*" sorry to be vague. Trying to keep the privacy. But she picked up the same thing multiple time, same words even, what I would be doing for a future job, got the same "description" of the job each time, etc.. among many other specifics which she could not have known. After my first reading, the first thing happened months later, so I would be optimistic and stay patient (: things will work out!

And thank you so much! I'm really hoping! I'm so ready for things to start moving for me <3 I hope you get your wishes too(:

Offline ds

« Reply #733 on: June 25, 2019, 09:16:28 PM »
Mattie is great she sees things if current scenarios play out as they should then things will materialise. To do that we have to follow protocol and let t happen naturally not cry about a scenario not playing out. Where there are more than one aspect into consideration free will has to be taken into consideration. A simple understanding of what wins when the heart and mind are in conflict of the person iin question.
Let go dont expect and be unconditional in what you desire you will see results come ur way God willing.........

josh34

« Reply #734 on: June 25, 2019, 09:22:59 PM »
Mattie is great she sees things if current scenarios play out as they should then things will materialise. To do that we have to follow protocol and let t happen naturally not cry about a scenario not playing out. Where there are more than one aspect into consideration free will has to be taken into consideration. A simple understanding of what wins when the heart and mind are in conflict of the person iin question.
Let go dont expect and be unconditional in what you desire you will see results come ur way God willing.........

I feel the topic of free will vs predistation is a topic that cannot be stated 100%, either way. I feel if they're picking it up, itll happen regardless. If they're wrong, then they're just wrong. That's just me though.

anything