Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405919 times)

Offline Emshea

Re: Mattie
« Reply #705 on: June 19, 2019, 02:44:24 AM »
What do markers mean in for mattie like someone will talk to you about this or that? Or a name. Is that to mean she is on the right page on a outcome?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #706 on: June 19, 2019, 02:49:57 AM »
What do markers mean in for mattie like someone will talk to you about this or that? Or a name. Is that to mean she is on the right page on a outcome?

Sometimes. Sometimes she can tell you "when something happens, that means this is beginning to happen" but sometimes things she gets come to her and she's not sure why. If she knows, she'll tell you. Otherwise I wouldn't assume. She doesn't really use "markers" in the way someone like Psychic Shelley does.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #707 on: June 19, 2019, 11:39:15 AM »
I’m sorry . This kinda happened to me on my second read. Very sad as she’s so expensive

Offline fefe

« Reply #708 on: June 19, 2019, 07:56:37 PM »
I have only read with Mattie once and it was back in April but I want to know, when she calls out specific months for something to happen should I be waiting for it to happen? She told me August and September for me to make a decision about my POI. I thought I read somewhere that someone said she is good when gives exact months.

josh34

« Reply #709 on: June 19, 2019, 07:58:15 PM »
I have only read with Mattie once and it was back in April but I want to know, when she calls out specific months for something to happen should I be waiting for it to happen? She told me August and September for me to make a decision about my POI. I thought I read somewhere that someone said she is good when gives exact months.

I would say shes "often" Good with exact months. I'd be optimistic!

josh34

« Reply #710 on: June 19, 2019, 09:11:57 PM »

I would say shes "often" Good with exact months. I'd be optimistic!

She said an ex of mine will come back july.. but he came back May..

Was wondering if she means that he will be back for more than sex in July as that’s all we are right now lol
Maybe July! (: It's all very interesting! I do know that there have been times where I've gotten months for something to happen, then a few months earlier, what I thought they were describing had happened, but in actuality, in the "actual month", IT happened. It's all very interesting!

Offline calibabe

« Reply #711 on: June 19, 2019, 09:34:27 PM »
Just finally had my first reading with Mattie after waiting for quite sometime to get into her queue. Must say I was underwhelmed, threw out a bunch of names that have no relevance to me. Talked about Maryland which I have no ties to also. Although did give me the same prediction as Yona and Kisha that a poi will reach out to me sometime. Didn’t say when though, also Mattie made the mention that I was reading an article before we spoke which I found very cool because I was.

I use to get mind blowing readings from Mattie.  I mean things she would say I could verify and she use to give solid predictions.  The last couple readings I have had are quite underwhelming.  Anyone else have this experience?  I keep hoping for the old Mattie to return with the mind blowing predictions (that actually happen) and names and places that made sense.  She use to tell me why I was calling before I even said anything.  Its just so different now... 

Offline britbrat

« Reply #712 on: June 19, 2019, 09:38:56 PM »
Just finally had my first reading with Mattie after waiting for quite sometime to get into her queue. Must say I was underwhelmed, threw out a bunch of names that have no relevance to me. Talked about Maryland which I have no ties to also. Although did give me the same prediction as Yona and Kisha that a poi will reach out to me sometime. Didn’t say when though, also Mattie made the mention that I was reading an article before we spoke which I found very cool because I was.

I use to get mind blowing readings from Mattie.  I mean things she would say I could verify and she use to give solid predictions.  The last couple readings I have had are quite underwhelming.  Anyone else have this experience?  I keep hoping for the old Mattie to return with the mind blowing predictions (that actually happen) and names and places that made sense.  She use to tell me why I was calling before I even said anything.  Its just so different now...

I feel like this happens with a lot of the readers after a while. This happen with me and Cookie so I stopped calling her for about 2 years. She has been great since then. Mattie picked up on some details for me and I knew she was connected. I am still waiting to see if things play out the way she saw them.

josh34

« Reply #713 on: June 19, 2019, 09:40:12 PM »

For me, the second reading seemed a lot more "blah", but was still good!... But I also think it's because there was a lot of the same things that were mentioned, as well as the fact that another person was in the picture on my end, and she mixed them up at the beginning, and seemed surprised when I said, "No, that's not right...". But in less than 30 seconds, she also then said, "But would you understand that there's also someone else around you as well?". It's almost like the longer I was on, the more "clear" things got. I know Yona's followup readings were really really bland, but it's mostly because it started focusing on smaller things, or closer things. Maybe one of these reasons are akin to Mattie being the way in which you had described?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #714 on: June 19, 2019, 09:42:13 PM »

Maybe she’s overworked and she can’t predict as much anymore

josh34

« Reply #715 on: June 19, 2019, 09:43:17 PM »

Maybe she’s overworked and she can’t predict as much anymore

If you're taking clients over and over, and then 10pm hits, and you're exhausted, or have used too much of your energy, channeling, I could see that happening

Offline embibems

« Reply #716 on: June 19, 2019, 11:23:25 PM »
I read with Mattie yesterday afternoon and she hit it out of the park for me once more. I don't know guys, she just clicks so well with me. I wish that all of you were able to have that experience. When I told her how spot on she has been for me this year she told me she's been hearing that a lot lately from her clients which made her happy.

She gave me names and places that I could verify. It was a super uncanny reading and I was skeptical because we read at 1 PM my time--I'm usually awoken from a dead sleep around 4-6 AM when she calls me so I was anxious that my energy from the day so far would "taint" our accuracy reading together. I was happily surprised when she gave me head shaking accuracy--several times I just chortled to myself as I would confirm for her what she had told me.

I'll keep updating as hits progress throughout this summer. I have to go back and listen to take some notes in order to reference quickly in the future. Cheers for now! :)

josh34

« Reply #717 on: June 19, 2019, 11:25:49 PM »
I read with Mattie yesterday afternoon and she hit it out of the park for me once more. I don't know guys, she just clicks so well with me. I wish that all of you were able to have that experience. When I told her how spot on she has been for me this year she told me she's been hearing that a lot lately from her clients which made her happy.

She gave me names and places that I could verify. It was a super uncanny reading and I was skeptical because we read at 1 PM my time--I'm usually awoken from a dead sleep around 4-6 AM when she calls me so I was anxious that my energy from the day so far would "taint" our accuracy reading together. I was happily surprised when she gave me head shaking accuracy--several times I just chortled to myself as I would confirm for her what she had told me.

I'll keep updating as hits progress throughout this summer. I have to go back and listen to take some notes in order to reference quickly in the future. Cheers for now! :)

Yesssss!!! Go Em!!! I'm so happy for you!!! (:

josh34

« Reply #718 on: June 22, 2019, 04:30:51 AM »
It just dawned on me. I'm listening to Mattie's recent reading, and, the things she mentioned are specifically things I wanted to know about, without even asking. Like things that I DEEP down wanted to know about, desperately. I remember I've had questions that weighed on my mind, and wondered if certain things that psychics said will happen, aside from her, would, and those are the exact things she had spoken about. And some of them weren't even obvious, "will I be with them" questions. Some of the things I REALLY wanted to know about were really strange, seemingly random/non-important questions, but they really mattered to me. And it's almost as if her guides knew that I was worrying about these very specific things, and brought them all up to her during the reading...

I was just wondering if this was anybody else's experience as well? It kind of makes me feel that there are "guides" watching over me, listening to my worries, and I just realized this. Thank you!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #719 on: June 22, 2019, 12:34:53 PM »
It just dawned on me. I'm listening to Mattie's recent reading, and, the things she mentioned are specifically things I wanted to know about, without even asking. Like things that I DEEP down wanted to know about, desperately. I remember I've had questions that weighed on my mind, and wondered if certain things that psychics said will happen, aside from her, would, and those are the exact things she had spoken about. And some of them weren't even obvious, "will I be with them" questions. Some of the things I REALLY wanted to know about were really strange, seemingly random/non-important questions, but they really mattered to me. And it's almost as if her guides knew that I was worrying about these very specific things, and brought them all up to her during the reading...

I was just wondering if this was anybody else's experience as well? It kind of makes me feel that there are "guides" watching over me, listening to my worries, and I just realized this. Thank you!

Hey Josh. YES! I've had this happen, not with Mattie, but with Kisha and Micah. What's even weirder is that it always happens when I get a general reading and usually email. To me, that makes it even more "valid" because I never even asked about a POI, so the message just flew out. Here are my 2 examples:

I got a general reading with Kisha in December. Most of it was about career and home (kids/house projects/etc). Smack in the middle of the email she said that there is a man in my past, not actively in the present. He is showing as distant, not physically but emotionally. He is not sharing everything with you. He has a lot of family issues and financial issues. The thing is, they are not his issues, but issues he feels obligated to. He would rather deal with these issues in private. He feels that talking to you about these issues would drive you away, so he suffers in silence. His actions aren't favorable, but he has good intentions. Then she said that she wasn't sure why she was shown this since he is in the past, but her guides felt that I needed clarity as to why things are they way they are.

In April I got a general 3 month email reading from Micah. He asked if he could call me instead because he had something to tell me that he didn't feel would translate properly in an email. He called me and basically said exactly what Kisha said, but he said that my POI was trying to protect me (not physically, but emotionally). He said the issues have just about ruined my POIs life and there was no guidebook on how to deal with everything. He made a point of telling me that he (Micah) wasn't defending his actions, but needed to explain that it wasn't my fault and my POI really thought it was in MY best interest to end things because he didn't want me dragged through it.

Background: My POI's adult son got involved with heroin and was in and out of jail and rehab. My POI spent every penny he had trying to get him into recovery as well as paying off all his legal fees. It destroyed him financially. He also found him overdosed at least once and had to Narcan him. He thought he was dead. So what they are saying is not impossible. He didn't tell me about ANY of this. I found out through 3rd parties and my own internet sleuthing. I blamed the break up on some petty arguments we had and kept blaming myself for a long time. This gave me a lot of peace to know that he "may" have been putting my own best interests first and it wasn't anything I did.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 12:37:36 PM by Fidget1028 »

anything