Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405912 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Mattie
« Reply #660 on: May 31, 2019, 01:00:39 AM »
I feel that the first one was more accurate. This recent one really bummed me out.

She validated some info but others I was like eh? That’s not true.

So I’m not sure . I guess I just have to wait it out

Hey. I’m ok . Confused. Sad.

I thought my first reading was accurate as it lined up with the rest
She said something was happening in 3... 3 days and then weeks passed . But something actually happened on my 30th birthday .

She said my ex would be back july. He came back before then , a couple of weeks ago actually . But I’m wondering if she meant back for more than sex. Yona said in a top up the other week that someone would be back in the summer who will be capable of partnership. So I think it’s him but who knows now eh lol

Her second reading flipped on me

Can you elaborate?

Her first read said I would end up with one of my two POI and that a lot was happening over the summer.

When I spoke to her today she Pretty much said neither of them will be my guy and there someone new coming in.

Yona is consistent for me and said choice between the two.

Effie says the same .

Hi! <3 how are you?:)

Could it be possible that the person Mattie saw was actually a different person than the "person 2" of whom you're thinking? Either way, if she was wrong, I'm reaaaaally sorry:(

I'd be patient and wait for July:) from mine and others experiences here, she often gets months spot on. Maybe things will piece together then?

josh34

« Reply #661 on: May 31, 2019, 02:00:26 AM »
I feel that the first one was more accurate. This recent one really bummed me out.

She validated some info but others I was like eh? That’s not true.

So I’m not sure . I guess I just have to wait it out

Hey. I’m ok . Confused. Sad.

I thought my first reading was accurate as it lined up with the rest
She said something was happening in 3... 3 days and then weeks passed . But something actually happened on my 30th birthday .

She said my ex would be back july. He came back before then , a couple of weeks ago actually . But I’m wondering if she meant back for more than sex. Yona said in a top up the other week that someone would be back in the summer who will be capable of partnership. So I think it’s him but who knows now eh lol

Her second reading flipped on me

Can you elaborate?

Her first read said I would end up with one of my two POI and that a lot was happening over the summer.

When I spoke to her today she Pretty much said neither of them will be my guy and there someone new coming in.

Yona is consistent for me and said choice between the two.

Effie says the same .

Hi! <3 how are you?:)

Could it be possible that the person Mattie saw was actually a different person than the "person 2" of whom you're thinking? Either way, if she was wrong, I'm reaaaaally sorry:(

I'd be patient and wait for July:) from mine and others experiences here, she often gets months spot on. Maybe things will piece together then?

if it means anything when my second reading started she started picking up on poi2 when i asked about poi1. i was telling her "no thats not right" and then she said a bit more stuff and i realized "that is definitely poi2 shes picking up on". she described her to a t. then it clicked. so she paused after she talked a little more and also said "would it make sense that theres someone else around you?"

so maybe she's picking up on the new person that's coming in (if it's the actual poi2?) or might have been picking up on someone else? Either way i would wait until July before coming to any full conclusions because you never know what the future holds (: best wishes <3 stay optimistic love!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 02:33:18 AM by josh34 »

josh34

« Reply #662 on: May 31, 2019, 05:25:59 AM »
Mattie said within 3 I would see my guy again and that “there’s more to come “ and by August at a family bbq he will see me as a potential long term partner.

She said I should definitely be detached about the situation right now but “there’s more to come” lol.

Tomorrow will be two weeks since I had my reading. She said it was within 3 weeks, but I’m doubtful now because he’s disappeared and I’ve not heard from him....

I also had a top up with yona last weekend and she said my first cards showed a meeting “
Within the next few weeks”. Abundant visions also said increased contact “7th-9th” and then he’ll want to see me.

Why am I so doubtful?

This summary also shows me I’m having too many readings over a guy and I should start taking ownership over my life.

I had a reading with Dove , who said she didn’t see contact this weekend ( correct so far ) and that she sees it in the week.

Nevada made me feel shit. That is all.

I just read threw this. 7-9 could be August! Mattie says August as well, and said you would be detached. Maybe(:

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #663 on: May 31, 2019, 11:17:34 AM »
I asked gaylene specifically about POi2 and Mattie picked up POI 2 in the first reading but it turned out to be POI 1 the thing that happened in 3.

I’m wondering if they’re getting the energies mixed up . Effie was the only one who could separate the two . Let’s see eh? ALL of them said there’s a choice.

I have a reading with that Matilda lady as I booked it before Mattie which now I feel dumb.

I’ll let you know

Mattie said within 3 I would see my guy again and that “there’s more to come “ and by August at a family bbq he will see me as a potential long term partner.

She said I should definitely be detached about the situation right now but “there’s more to come” lol.

Tomorrow will be two weeks since I had my reading. She said it was within 3 weeks, but I’m doubtful now because he’s disappeared and I’ve not heard from him....

I also had a top up with yona last weekend and she said my first cards showed a meeting “
Within the next few weeks”. Abundant visions also said increased contact “7th-9th” and then he’ll want to see me.

Why am I so doubtful?

This summary also shows me I’m having too many readings over a guy and I should start taking ownership over my life.

I had a reading with Dove , who said she didn’t see contact this weekend ( correct so far ) and that she sees it in the week.

I just read threw this. 7-9 could be August! Mattie says August as well, and said you would be detached. Maybe(:

josh34

« Reply #664 on: May 31, 2019, 12:35:48 PM »
I asked gaylene specifically about POi2 and Mattie picked up POI 2 in the first reading but it turned out to be POI 1 the thing that happened in 3.

I’m wondering if they’re getting the energies mixed up . Effie was the only one who could separate the two . Let’s see eh? ALL of them said there’s a choice.

I have a reading with that Matilda lady as I booked it before Mattie which now I feel dumb.

I’ll let you know

Why am I so doubtful?

I would venture to guess you've got a choice then(: I know abundant doesnt mix up energies like that. And did I read that Yona said a choice too? I'd give it a little more time for aaugust to play out. <3
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 12:40:26 PM by josh34 »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #665 on: May 31, 2019, 01:30:42 PM »

I’ll let you know

Why am I so doubtful?

I would venture to guess you've got a choice then(: I know abundant doesnt mix up energies like that. And did I read that Yona said a choice too? I'd give it a little more time for aaugust to play out. <3

Yeah - I’m thinking Mattie’s first reading wasn’t accurate and this one was a flop.

All the other ones all link up so I will let it play out !

Will be interesting to see what Matilda says

Offline Penelope

« Reply #666 on: May 31, 2019, 06:23:20 PM »
I really wanted Mattie to be right about my POI as she had the most hits for me where predictions were concerned.  But nothing she saw happening between POI and I happened and will not likely happen as he just told me he does not want more.  So, I am done reading with psychics!

josh34

« Reply #667 on: May 31, 2019, 06:31:09 PM »
I really wanted Mattie to be right about my POI as she had the most hits for me where predictions were concerned.  But nothing she saw happening between POI and I happened and will not likely happen as he just told me he does not want more.  So, I am done reading with psychics!

Hey P. Did she give you a timeframe? <3

Offline calibabe

« Reply #668 on: May 31, 2019, 09:18:55 PM »

I'm really sorry Penelope.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #669 on: May 31, 2019, 09:34:49 PM »

I am so sorry P I know how much this hurts .On the plus side you can move on. Now you know for sure you deserve better.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #670 on: June 01, 2019, 03:17:48 AM »

In her first reading, she said February/March.  That passed.  She mentioned daffodils.  That’s done.  She also mentioned traveling and events around airports.  He was traveling a lot in April.  If the events she described did occur, it wasn’t with me, so...I think I am pretty certain anything else she described around my POI and I are not going to happen. 

josh34

« Reply #671 on: June 01, 2019, 04:04:43 PM »
I was re-listening to one of my readings with Mattie and I thought it was pretty interesting what she said: "Again timing is very difficult to get tied to.  I mean we always know it happens it's just not really if it's just when."

Hi Sam any updates regarding Mattie?

In her first reading, she said February/March.  That passed.  She mentioned daffodils.  That’s done.  She also mentioned traveling and events around airports.  He was traveling a lot in April.  If the events she described did occur, it wasn’t with me, so...I think I am pretty certain anything else she described around my POI and I are not going to happen.

I understand that timing can be difficult. So maybe these things are still yet to come. I'm a little curious about things with you because you've gotten really good outcomes from basically every big hitter. Wasn't there something about June, earlier on? Or was that with Abundant? Because June is just starting today! I've had someone before tell me they don't see me in a romantic light, get drunk, and then spill that they are head over heels for me, and that they're just scared. You never know how a situation can change in a moment's notice. But if you want to move on, that's entirely up to you <3 I'd personally let all the time frames pass first, and you never know, maybe he'll pop up outside of the time range! <3

I would like to remind everybody to wait until their time frame passes. That's always a good rule of thumb. I'm seeing a lot of "June"s and "Summers" earlier on in the thread from those who have posted saying that Mattie is wrong, or that they're not optimistic regarding things. I just want to bring some hope and say that things can change in an instant <3 Stay positive!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 04:13:17 PM by josh34 »

josh34

« Reply #672 on: June 02, 2019, 01:03:24 AM »
It's not a 'bigger' prediction, but something happened which went again what all the heavy hitters including Mattie had predicted. Major heartbreak with poi2, when Mattie predicted she'd reach out and want to move things forward with me. It seems impossible for the thing to happen now, because she just shot me down and in a big way, and I fucked up and pushed like a idiot so now she is really uncomfortable around me. I feel like a idiot. So while I'm nervous as all get out, maybe it's because I'm drunk but I'm really interested and motivated to see if this turns around despite how 'done' the current reality shows. Part of me is so depressed and ready to just quit my job, my life and just and hermit because i mean it when i say i am literally devestated and depressed and heartbroken and just want to not live ---bad right? so at this point in time while this isnt my endgame with poi1 who has my heart, poi2 left me devestated today.

part of me has this unreal hope and a weird feeling that things will pick back up despite what current reality shows but a big part of me is heartbroken. I will keep every body posted if things happen to turn around. I want to post this for not only feedback but in case that thing does happen it could show that things actually can change in a moment. Please ---and i mean PLEASE send me positive wishes toward things getting better with me and poi2. i really need it. i'm really devestated. i cannot describe the pain. I am drunk and literally destroyed inside and I cannot feel this way. thank you.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 01:05:16 AM by josh34 »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #673 on: June 02, 2019, 01:19:43 AM »
I feel sorry about your situation, nothing ever stays the same, things change, the world turns, you need to focus on your life and be strong, you need to learn to love yourself that's when love comes in. It's easier said but sometimes misfortunes are a real blessing. Challenges are real part of life., your life matters no matter what, pick yourself up and get the support that you need. 

It's not a 'bigger' prediction, but something happened which went again what all the heavy hitters including Mattie had predicted. Major heartbreak with poi2, when Mattie predicted she'd reach out and want to move things forward with me. It seems impossible for the thing to happen now, because she just shot me down and in a big way, and I fucked up and pushed like a idiot so now she is really uncomfortable around me. I feel like a idiot. So while I'm nervous as all get out, maybe it's because I'm drunk but I'm really interested and motivated to see if this turns around despite how 'done' the current reality shows. Part of me is so depressed and ready to just quit my job, my life and just and hermit because i mean it when i say i am literally devestated and depressed and heartbroken and just want to not live ---bad right? so at this point in time while this isnt my endgame with poi1 who has my heart, poi2 left me devestated today.

part of me has this unreal hope and a weird feeling that things will pick back up despite what current reality shows but a big part of me is heartbroken. I will keep every body posted if things happen to turn around. I want to post this for not only feedback but in case that thing does happen it could show that things actually can change in a moment. Please ---and i mean PLEASE send me positive wishes toward things getting better with me and poi2. i really need it. i'm really devestated. i cannot describe the pain. I am drunk and literally destroyed inside and I cannot feel this way. thank you.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 01:21:22 AM by tellmewhy »

josh34

« Reply #674 on: June 02, 2019, 01:20:59 AM »
I feel sorry about your situation, nothing ever stays the same, things change, the world turns, you need to focus on your life and be strong, you need to learn to love yourself that 'st when love comes in. It's easier said but sometimes misfortunes are a real blessing.

Thank you so much <3 I cannot tell you how much that means to me. Thank you so much <3