Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405935 times)

Offline Penelope

Re: Mattie
« Reply #315 on: April 11, 2019, 09:14:48 PM »
I don't think my predictions from Mattie will come to pass due to the fact I contacted my ex today.  I have experienced a lot of grief and mental anguish based around how the last few months of our relationship played out and his subsequent handling of the break-up.  Yesterday I experienced such a terrifying symptom that I can no l longer hold onto someone that has mentally abused me.

I messaged my ex and asked him to return a personal and invaluable gift to me.  I gave it to him in a time of grief, and I can surmise now that he had every intention of ending things even then, despite accepting said gift.

He has read the message and did not respond as I suspected.  But today I am sending back several items back to him that I know he would want back and/or can pawn.

I am depressed but I have to accept this man has used and abused me, and I cannot allow him to have any further power.  My mental health is in a very bad place and waiting for contact or for an apology does not seem like a wise decision.  :'(

I am so sorry to hear this but it sounds like you are taking steps to heal.  Self love is never a bad move.  I think all psychics can agree on that! 

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #316 on: April 11, 2019, 09:48:05 PM »
I don't think my predictions from Mattie will come to pass due to the fact I contacted my ex today.  I have experienced a lot of grief and mental anguish based around how the last few months of our relationship played out and his subsequent handling of the break-up.  Yesterday I experienced such a terrifying symptom that I can no l longer hold onto someone that has mentally abused me.

I messaged my ex and asked him to return a personal and invaluable gift to me.  I gave it to him in a time of grief, and I can surmise now that he had every intention of ending things even then, despite accepting said gift.

He has read the message and did not respond as I suspected.  But today I am sending back several items back to him that I know he would want back and/or can pawn.

I am depressed but I have to accept this man has used and abused me, and I cannot allow him to have any further power.  My mental health is in a very bad place and waiting for contact or for an apology does not seem like a wise decision.  :'(

Samantha I am so sorry to hear that as well. I was in a dark place yesterday as well. Although my POI has not done anything nearly as bad I am trying my best to not let his passive aggressive behavior get the best of me. That too is a form of mental torture perhaps less premeditated. I am trying to let go but keep struggling with it because I work with him and see him everyday. SO if anyone has any suggestions let me know. I am optimistic about Mattie's predictions although a lot of other advisors have been very negative about my prospects with my POI. I guess time will soon tell

Offline samantha87

« Reply #317 on: April 13, 2019, 12:38:15 AM »
Thank you for everyone's kind words, I truly need them now more than ever.  I'll try and respond individually when I can.

Side note, so a few hits for Mattie.  She had gotten my ex's name and a Friday, well he has been in contact today.  She also predicted how he would tell me that he was sorry and say he was missing me.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 01:54:34 AM by samantha87 »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #318 on: April 13, 2019, 02:31:47 AM »
Ok so I rounded out my readings with Effie today. I have to say she was amazing. I posted my feedback on the Effie Thread.
My question here for those who have read with all the big ones Mattie, Kisha, Effie, Yona, Cookie. All of them are split in their outcomes for me
Kisha the most negative of them all
Cookie on the fence she didnt say where this would land.
Effie and Mattie are both positive on the outcome
Yona the outcome is positive as well but I am not sure if it is regarding my POI. she did a general reading.

Needless to say I am so confused. Although Mattie and Effie are aligned on the outcome they have recommended different approaches
Mattie said this is like a chess board. You need to not make a single move and let him make it
Effie said you need to be the leader and make a move but something not too aggressive be nice and warm

I am not sure how to proceed now :-) Based on the success rate for these readers what would your recommendation be

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #319 on: April 13, 2019, 03:45:32 AM »
Ok so I rounded out my readings with Effie today. I have to say she was amazing. I posted my feedback on the Effie Thread.
My question here for those who have read with all the big ones Mattie, Kisha, Effie, Yona, Cookie. All of them are split in their outcomes for me
Yona the outcome is positive as well but I am not sure if it is regarding my POI. she did a general reading.

Needless to say I am so confused. Although Mattie and Effie are aligned on the outcome they have recommended different approaches
Mattie said this is like a chess board. You need to not make a single move and let him make it
Effie said you need to be the leader and make a move but something not too aggressive be nice and warm

I am not sure how to proceed now :-) Based on the success rate for these readers what would your recommendation be

my goodness that is confusing! :o

I like all of these readers but boy if they all said different things man.. this is hard .....

If I had to go with one - typically Kisha's negative predictions are almost always spot on - (not that I want your outcome to be negative at all! But based on my experience - she kinda of trumps others with neg relationship predictions)

But I guess you'll have to see how it all pans out

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #320 on: April 13, 2019, 03:57:26 AM »

I’m going to keep this simple... trust your intuition - only you know deep down what to do! Good luck <3

Offline happyk

« Reply #321 on: April 13, 2019, 05:24:59 AM »
Ok, I got a question for the Mattie customers who’ve also read with Effie. 
Mattie’s predictions, are they similar to Effie or did y’all get different stories from them?

I got very similar predictions from them. Mattie however was faster in giving information. Effie was very detailed though. It felt like Mattie was very sweet and professional but also impersonal. She did not let any of her opinion influence the reading at all. Effie was a little involved and did not think my POI was a good fit for me but just as sweet and professional. Regardless, they both gave me very similar predictions.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #322 on: April 13, 2019, 11:15:56 AM »
When in doubt do nothing is the common rule. 

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #323 on: April 13, 2019, 11:54:52 AM »
When in doubt do nothing is the common rule. 

I agree. Do nothing.

Offline user5942

« Reply #324 on: April 13, 2019, 03:40:02 PM »
For love predictions, I’d definitely trust Mattie and Effie.

Kisha doesn’t have a good track record for love predictions I know mine haven’t happened for love but other things, yes. She’s also not specific for me where others have been detailed and gave validations

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #325 on: April 13, 2019, 04:57:57 PM »
Thank you all I am leaning towards the do nothing policy as well. Also on Kisha last year she gave me the prediction that my POI will be coming around by the end of 2018 nothing happened and I remember her reading being super vague and hard to understand over the phone. So then I did a general email with her and it was the exact opposite of last year.

I have to report a marker Mattie gave me during my reading has come true. She said someone very tall from my past that "I went around the garden with" :-) will come back in 6 weeks. Well guess what. I just got an email from someone I was interested in a french guy and we have kept in touch. He is super tall almost towering he will be in town in exactly 6 weeks from the reading. So yup I think if I were to rely on someones predictions so far its Mattie.

Offline user5942

« Reply #326 on: April 13, 2019, 05:31:56 PM »
Awesome!!

Yep her and Effie have told me things that have actually come true lol

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #327 on: April 13, 2019, 05:53:58 PM »
@kdspirited - thats so awesome that prediction from Mattie came true!!! So neat!! Its amazing she picks up on stuff like that that end up happening.  I like her style.  I read with Mattie again this week and she mentions that she remote views so it makes sense she sees things happening the way she does, and in the future too.   I would do nothing as well! And enjoy this tall french guy and see what happens :) 

Mattie gave me so many validations we were connected in our reading a couple days ago, one thing though is when she says she's "not sure" if her guides are giving her that info to mean  "....." do you find she's normally right?  She has said that about a couple things she got and then said "I wonder if this...". 

She amazes me on what she sees.  Effie I was very impressed with before, and perhaps some of her readings are equally as great, I've just had one where I found out the info was wrong and she's changed the outcome, timelines, etc, so many times its hard to justify reading with her at that price.  I do like reading with her but I always find I have to add more time and her predictions have changed a lot for me.  Thats just my honest experience after having a had more readings with her but there were some things I was impressed by with her.

josh34

« Reply #328 on: April 13, 2019, 05:55:42 PM »
Thank you all I am leaning towards the do nothing policy as well. Also on Kisha last year she gave me the prediction that my POI will be coming around by the end of 2018 nothing happened and I remember her reading being super vague and hard to understand over the phone. So then I did a general email with her and it was the exact opposite of last year.

I have to report a marker Mattie gave me during my reading has come true. She said someone very tall from my past that "I went around the garden with" :-) will come back in 6 weeks. Well guess what. I just got an email from someone I was interested in a french guy and we have kept in touch. He is super tall almost towering he will be in town in exactly 6 weeks from the reading. So yup I think if I were to rely on someones predictions so far its Mattie.
I am happy for you! So did you go around the garden with this guy?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #329 on: April 13, 2019, 06:43:37 PM »

my goodness that is confusing! :o

I like all of these readers but boy if they all said different things man.. this is hard .....

If I had to go with one - typically Kisha's negative predictions are almost always spot on - (not that I want your outcome to be negative at all! But based on my experience - she kinda of trumps others with neg relationship predictions)

But I guess you'll have to see how it all pans out

I’ll clarify what I said about Kisha regarding Love predictions.

While I agree she isn’t the best at “Positive” love predictions (and I’m not necessarily her biggest fan)- her Negative predictions happen almost 99% based on her thread on this board (and my experience). So as far as who to believe I was leaning her way (since most of the readers listed seemed confused on how it would pan out)

So what I’m saying is if Kisha gave a negative love  prediction - I’d probably believe that over other readers who seem iffy or confused about the outcome. I really don’t want to be negative at all, I’m just looking objectively at this

As far as advice, I do agree that “doing nothing” is the best way to go!

anything