Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405943 times)

Offline samantha87

Re: Mattie
« Reply #270 on: April 08, 2019, 01:37:24 AM »
It’s maybe $380 in my currency to speak to Mattie. I want to splurge on my last reading and then stop them for awhile. Would you say she is worth the money ? I have never spoken to her.

For me, I absolutely think Mattie is worth the money.  She is the only psychic I'll speak to from here on out.  She gives you a lot of information and while I haven't had predictions from her yet (I have to wait for later this month and towards May-June), her track record seems to be pretty solid. :)

Offline embibems

« Reply #271 on: April 08, 2019, 02:46:43 AM »
It’s maybe $380 in my currency to speak to Mattie. I want to splurge on my last reading and then stop them for awhile. Would you say she is worth the money ? I have never spoken to her.

For me, I absolutely think Mattie is worth the money.  She is the only psychic I'll speak to from here on out.  She gives you a lot of information and while I haven't had predictions from her yet (I have to wait for later this month and towards May-June), her track record seems to be pretty solid. :)

Agreed, I echo @sam. Although, everyone's opinion is different and there are some who didn't click w her! I'd say, give her a shot--if she doesn't resonate w you within the first 3-5 mins, hang up and call for a refund :)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #272 on: April 08, 2019, 03:54:43 AM »
I’m going to do this ☺️ Is she on often? I don’t know much about California psychics, she always has 7 people in queue. Is there a limit on the amount of people she has waiting in line like Gaylene?

Offline samantha87

« Reply #273 on: April 08, 2019, 04:21:05 AM »
I’m going to do this ☺️ Is she on often? I don’t know much about California psychics, she always has 7 people in queue. Is there a limit on the amount of people she has waiting in line like Gaylene?

Generally Mattie is on during the week; she is on about 11am UK time, but she is known to take appointments.  However, you'll have to pay for at least 20 minutes to make one.  But if you want a 10 minute reading then you'll just have to watch her queue and jump in when you can. :)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #274 on: April 08, 2019, 05:13:27 AM »
Ohhh so there is a way to not pay $300 for a 20 min call? 10 mins would be great until I could atleast afford more. Does this offer only apply when she is actually online?

Offline samantha87

« Reply #275 on: April 08, 2019, 05:17:22 AM »
Ohhh so there is a way to not pay $300 for a 20 min call? 10 mins would be great until I could atleast afford more. Does this offer only apply when she is actually online?

That's honestly the only way to do it if you prefer a 10 minute reading.  So when she gets online and starts taking calls, you can try and jump into her queue.

candiednut

« Reply #276 on: April 08, 2019, 03:10:14 PM »
Update: Mattie's prediction for April didn't happen. Yes I know theres still 3 weeks left but she said I would know about this thing "before April".

Offline embibems

« Reply #277 on: April 08, 2019, 03:35:29 PM »

Yay, good luck! It'll most likely be worth the weird wake up times etc. Remember, she doesn't work for everyone (as is evident by a a few peoples' experiences on this thread) but she's a major hitter for most of us. I suggest trying her for ten minutes and if you want to add more time at the end of the call, there's usually an option to do so--although she has been known to skip "added time clients" on their first additional 10 mins. and go to the next person in queue. Regardless, good luck and us know how it goes if you'd like! :)

josh34

« Reply #278 on: April 08, 2019, 07:10:39 PM »
Update: Mattie's prediction for April didn't happen. Yes I know theres still 3 weeks left but she said I would know about this thing "before April".

Ive read about her predictions sometimes being a little off. She even says timing can be really really hard! So stay positive! It may still happen:)

Offline hope36

« Reply #279 on: April 08, 2019, 07:40:05 PM »
Specific question here - Mattie told me she was getting a certain country, asked me if I knew what it meant. I have zero links to that country, do not know anyone from there, and its not a place i'd visit as well. I told her no, and she said it maybe timing.

Did anyone have a similar prediction, and how it turned out?

candiednut

« Reply #280 on: April 08, 2019, 07:40:48 PM »

Ive read about her predictions sometimes being a little off. She even says timing can be really really hard! So stay positive! It may still happen:)

Thanks :) I've had predictions happen from her that were 2 years later than the predicted time frame, so I know how tricky timing can be but hope that I dont have to wait 2 more years for this one! Haha

Offline hope36

« Reply #281 on: April 08, 2019, 07:42:55 PM »
I usually trust Cheyanne and Drusilla. Tried Jacqueline for the first time and she assessed the situation the same but her contact prediction didn't pan out.
I think it depends whether or not there was a good connection between Mattie and you.
For me, Cheyanne was just weird (no validations, and she gave me a fairytale, I felt like she just told me what I wanted to hear). Mattie's was more "real" for me.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #282 on: April 08, 2019, 08:24:54 PM »
Just curious if Mattie has ever given anyone timing for a prediction, but it happened sooner?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #283 on: April 08, 2019, 08:30:12 PM »
Just curious if Mattie has ever given anyone timing for a prediction, but it happened sooner?

Maybe. One thing she told me "spring" but it actually happened in early February. I really don't think of February as spring although it's not too far off, to me it's close enough, but technically I guess it wasn't spring quite yet.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #284 on: April 08, 2019, 08:31:46 PM »
I've gotten the most validations from Drusilla. I really want her to be right for me as she's my favorite. Time will  tell I guess but I wanted to be sure mattie has been wrong before. For some glimmer of hope I guess.

anything