Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405881 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Mattie
« Reply #255 on: April 02, 2019, 11:28:38 PM »
Well, another great reading with Mattie this morning! I was originally scheduled for yesterday morning but since her phone line was messed up I ended up calling customer service since the appointment was missed. They kindly placed me first in queue which was great! Very happy with the woman, Amy, with whom I spoke. They even called back to apologize to me again later on that day.

This was almost a prophetic thing lmao, and I say that because I heard from my POI AGAIN yesterday. I'm glad the universe waited for our reading, because what transpired yesterday definitely came up in the reading this morning--I wanted to ask Mattie about this. She immediately picked up what was going on w me. I thanked her at the beginning of the reading since everything she told me 5 weeks ago has pretty much come true in that amount of time. She told me she wasn't trying to be patronizing, but that I'm "very easy to read for" because I have a super open aura and am spiritually connected. I'm an empath (I don't do remote viewing but I am empathic in my own life and circle and have an insane intuition with people I know and love). Anyways--she can read me well and her predictions that have happened are testament to this.

There is indeed very much more to come with my POI but I am continuing to date as well :) I have a lot of things to look forward to, both prediction wise and life wise :) I am a happy clam.

Thank you for those of you who inboxed me--I will get back to you all soon with some more hits from Mattie (some of which happened this morning). I am amazed with her. My one and only major hitter, I would say. Although, I'm reading with Effie tomorrow because she nails short term conversations and since everything that has happened in the past six days... I want to check in w her to tell her she was also super accurate w the last reading and to see what's coming up! xo

Happy for you Em. I can read your message and see you skipping down the street whistling lol. Most of the times it's sadness and anxiety associated with psychic readings but your happiness lights it up a little.

And here I am sitting in the midst of my "4" wondering if/when my phone will go off. I even set a specific ringtone for my POI so I'm sure to shit myself should anything manifest. 🤣🤣🤣

Offline happyk

« Reply #256 on: April 02, 2019, 11:36:45 PM »
Well, another great reading with Mattie this morning! I was originally scheduled for yesterday morning but since her phone line was messed up I ended up calling customer service since the appointment was missed. They kindly placed me first in queue which was great! Very happy with the woman, Amy, with whom I spoke. They even called back to apologize to me again later on that day.

This was almost a prophetic thing lmao, and I say that because I heard from my POI AGAIN yesterday. I'm glad the universe waited for our reading, because what transpired yesterday definitely came up in the reading this morning--I wanted to ask Mattie about this. She immediately picked up what was going on w me. I thanked her at the beginning of the reading since everything she told me 5 weeks ago has pretty much come true in that amount of time. She told me she wasn't trying to be patronizing, but that I'm "very easy to read for" because I have a super open aura and am spiritually connected. I'm an empath (I don't do remote viewing but I am empathic in my own life and circle and have an insane intuition with people I know and love). Anyways--she can read me well and her predictions that have happened are testament to this.

There is indeed very much more to come with my POI but I am continuing to date as well :) I have a lot of things to look forward to, both prediction wise and life wise :) I am a happy clam.

Thank you for those of you who inboxed me--I will get back to you all soon with some more hits from Mattie (some of which happened this morning). I am amazed with her. My one and only major hitter, I would say. Although, I'm reading with Effie tomorrow because she nails short term conversations and since everything that has happened in the past six days... I want to check in w her to tell her she was also super accurate w the last reading and to see what's coming up! xo

Happy for you Em. I can read your message and see you skipping down the street whistling lol. Most of the times it's sadness and anxiety associated with psychic readings but your happiness lights it up a little.

And here I am sitting in the midst of my "4" wondering if/when my phone will go off. I even set a specific ringtone for my POI so I'm sure to shit myself should anything manifest. 🤣🤣🤣

Been there done that lol. Mine is 3 🙄. Sigh another life I want to be born as a POI 😂

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #257 on: April 03, 2019, 12:40:15 AM »

Been there done that lol. Mine is 3 🙄. Sigh another life I want to be born as a POI 😂

Oh, I'm pretty sure I'm someone's POI. My ex husband's...nope, nope, nope. LOL

Offline happyk

« Reply #258 on: April 03, 2019, 04:16:57 AM »

Oh, I'm pretty sure I'm someone's POI. My ex husband's...nope, nope, nope. LOL

Girl, ditto!! lol

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #259 on: April 05, 2019, 11:51:35 PM »
Has anyone ever had a final prediction wrong from Mattie? I read with her for the first time recently and what she saw didn't match my go to readers. I'm not trying to be in denial or anything because I know she has a great reputation here. Just wondering if there's anyone who didn't connect.

josh34

« Reply #260 on: April 05, 2019, 11:52:19 PM »
Has anyone ever had a final prediction wrong from Mattie? I read with her for the first time recently and what she saw didn't match my go to readers. I'm not trying to be in denial or anything because I know she has a great reputation here. Just wondering if there's anyone who didn't connect.

im sure there hass been. Who are your other readers?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #261 on: April 06, 2019, 12:01:00 AM »

as badly as I wanted her to be right ....she was flat out wrong for me :(

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #262 on: April 06, 2019, 12:36:21 AM »

I usually trust Cheyanne and Drusilla. Tried Jacqueline for the first time and she assessed the situation the same but her contact prediction didn't pan out.

josh34

« Reply #263 on: April 06, 2019, 01:16:55 AM »

I usually trust Cheyanne and Drusilla. Tried Jacqueline for the first time and she assessed the situation the same but her contact prediction didn't pan out.

Oh I'd personally trust Mattie far over the other two. They've been far more hit or miss for people. Mattie's got an infinitely superior tract record. Shes the only one on CP whom I actually trust. Tara, "ish", but I find her rather... not great after repeated sessions.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #264 on: April 06, 2019, 02:09:50 AM »
I was curious if this is just how Mattie phrases things; she said "further down the line" and "at some stage" I would get contact.  My previous reading she said it wasn't that far off.  So while her overall predictions have no wavered, this kind of concerned me.  Or maybe I'm just overthinking things...

Offline embibems

« Reply #265 on: April 06, 2019, 03:56:52 AM »
I was curious if this is just how Mattie phrases things; she said "further down the line" and "at some stage" I would get contact.  My previous reading she said it wasn't that far off.  So while her overall predictions have no wavered, this kind of concerned me.  Or maybe I'm just overthinking things...

Mattie does use this kind of conditional language, I would not worry my friend :) If she sees it, it'll probably come through. Timing is very difficult. But yes, she does use this kind of conditional language :) For instance, when I read w her in February, she told me things like "I kind of feel that...." "I feel that.." "It might be that..." and almost all of those things have happened since then.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #266 on: April 06, 2019, 04:27:29 AM »

Oh I'd personally trust Mattie far over the other two. They've been far more hit or miss for people. Mattie's got an infinitely superior tract record. Shes the only one on CP whom I actually trust. Tara, "ish", but I find her rather... not great after repeated sessions.

You're right about the track record but I guess I was hoping they were right because their outcome would make me so happy. Mattie didn't give me bad news necessarily but she saw something I wasn't looking for. She mentioned that it wasnt what I want to hear yet.
I just don't want to believe I've been waiting for something that won't ever happen.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #267 on: April 06, 2019, 07:40:48 PM »

Mattie does use this kind of conditional language, I would not worry my friend :) If she sees it, it'll probably come through. Timing is very difficult. But yes, she does use this kind of conditional language :) For instance, when I read w her in February, she told me things like "I kind of feel that...." "I feel that.." "It might be that..." and almost all of those things have happened since then.

Thank you, Em; I feel a lot better.  Just hearing "further down the line" made me think communication was a long way off. :)

Offline embibems

« Reply #268 on: April 06, 2019, 10:44:43 PM »

Thank you, Em; I feel a lot better.  Just hearing "further down the line" made me think communication was a long way off. :)

I totally understand :) Back last autumn Mattie said something like "I feel like you're not that far off." It ended up happening about 4-5 months later. So, don't take the timing too seriously unless she sees a month or a number. But, if she sees it, it's more likely to happen than not. Keep that positivity going my friend and you'll be golden!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #269 on: April 08, 2019, 01:30:12 AM »
It’s maybe $380 in my currency to speak to Mattie. I want to splurge on my last reading and then stop them for awhile. Would you say she is worth the money ? I have never spoken to her.