Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 406065 times)

josh34

Re: Mattie
« Reply #240 on: March 31, 2019, 07:53:48 PM »
They were all around in the other thread. There are even a few listed here. But there were quite a lot in the old thread. But they're there. They happened. Maybe some wouldn't mind posting them again. It's really up to to them. But regardless of any such skepticism on your guys' end, there were a LOT.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #241 on: March 31, 2019, 07:55:27 PM »
I've had major predictions come through in her timeframes. I've had small predictions come through in her timeframes.

I've decided that since this thread gets SO many views to stop sharing my readings on the forums on this site completely. If anyone is interested in hearing my success, you may PM me and I'll try to get back to you within a few days. Good luck with any and all future readings!! xo

I would love to hear abt them, could u pls pm me whenever u find the time. Thanks

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #242 on: March 31, 2019, 08:07:12 PM »
Anyone other than Josh or Em?

Or you can PM me. Simple stuff like a big move, breakup, or relationship or money or job- like something u can say simple without detail on the board. Something other than contact predictions (which i know are big to some especially if out of contact with poi)

Just really curious!

Not being skeptical at all just wanted to know facts - didn’t see the other thread because it was so so long! Lol

Offline user5942

« Reply #243 on: March 31, 2019, 08:17:54 PM »
Mine is posted on the 4th page of this thread if you’d like to read it

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #244 on: March 31, 2019, 08:20:25 PM »
Mine is posted on the 4th page of this thread if you’d like to read it

Thanks user!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #245 on: March 31, 2019, 11:09:37 PM »
I asked her about A position I was seeking, she said I will hear something back Thursday or Friday of that week I read with her, unfortunately, nothing happened, when the position happened, it was on a  Wednesday of March 27th, nothing to do with Thursday or Friday and this reading was in Mid February.

There was one person who gave me an exact date, I hope to share that information with you in the future, this person also gave me a lot of information and although I was skeptical, two of her predictions have happened.

Yona predicted this coming but not date  but around some event and that event happened as well

Offline embibems

« Reply #246 on: April 01, 2019, 01:46:31 AM »
Has anyone else noticed her online oretty much all day today (I'm in front of a screen doing work so intermittently check back in)? It's weird--she's been reading for the past 10 hours straight without the queue numbers opening up for even a second. This makes me think she took a ton of appointments today.

I'm wondering as I have an appointment tomorrow morning at 7 AM my time and am wondering if she'll end up canceling because she read all day today which is unusual for her--especially since it's now almost 3 AM in England lol! Anyways.. just wondering if you've ever seen her online for such a large chunk of the day and at her unusual hours!

Offline embibems

« Reply #247 on: April 01, 2019, 02:00:15 AM »
Has anyone else noticed her online oretty much all day today (I'm in front of a screen doing work so intermittently check back in)? It's weird--she's been reading for the past 10 hours straight without the queue numbers opening up for even a second. This makes me think she took a ton of appointments today.

I'm wondering as I have an appointment tomorrow morning at 7 AM my time and am wondering if she'll end up canceling because she read all day today which is unusual for her--especially since it's now almost 3 AM in England lol! Anyways.. just wondering if you've ever seen her online for such a large chunk of the day and at her unusual hours!

I was wondering the same thing. I missed a callback from her this morning at like 6am my time. It’s 10pm now. She’s been on all day. Which means she’s been on for 16 hours and counting. Highly unlikely.. I think she might have forgotten to turn off her computer or something.

Lmfao that's crazy right? Like there must be a glitch or something because I find it highly unlikely let alone damn near impossible to read for that long without at least getting up for a toilet break! Yikes. I hope my call comes through tomorrow AM! Thanks for letting me know it isn't just my account showing her online like this. xx

Offline hope36

« Reply #248 on: April 01, 2019, 02:01:06 AM »
I think theres something wrong on their system, I've read with her already (early AM) but still says am on her queue in "my readings" section. And shes still online :/

Offline embibems

« Reply #249 on: April 01, 2019, 02:02:02 AM »
I think theres something wrong on their system, I've read with her already (early AM) but still says am on her queue in "my readings" section. And shes still online :/

Thanks so much @hope! This makes me feel better.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #250 on: April 01, 2019, 02:10:43 AM »
It was also Mother’s Day in the UK today so l doubt she was online all of today.

Offline embibems

« Reply #251 on: April 01, 2019, 02:24:10 AM »
It was also Mother’s Day in the UK today so l doubt she was online all of today.

I was thinking the same thing! I was like uhhh I hope she's out celebrating with friends and/or family and not reading all day cos that would suck from a personal standpoint as well as from other viewpoints as well lol! ;)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 04:50:30 AM by embibems »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #252 on: April 01, 2019, 04:32:57 AM »
Hey Jill , did Yona tell you that the game is over as well ? Go with Yona regardless, you want a reader with long track record, i’m Not say that Yona is perfect but so far in the last 15 years and more she’s the only reader who is consistently accurate and her record has stood the test of time. Most of the readers who are ok are just mediocre and hit and miss.

Hi Tellmewhy, Yona did not and Mattie didn't either. But the previous time (a few months ago), Mattie was very confident that we will reconnect in March/May and even she described "HOW" this reconnection happens with all details. This time she said nothing about that and just said POI is busy with a personal issue and not a good time for reconnection. Yona usually hesitates to give time frame. I have an appointment with her in April. Will update you then. The last time Yona saw reconnection and she also talked about POI's personal issue (the same issue as Mattie said).

Jili the best thing I can say is live your life! You never know what's going to happen:) also I one time had a prediction-flip from a reader and relistened to BOTH recordings again after, only to realize that I interpreted what they were saying to mean something it hadn't (like I assumed that them liking me during the interview meant me getting the job, which in fact, was never even stated as a prediction). So that's just my suggestion. Try relistening to both! You may find they correlate more than you think. Maybe not, but it's worth a try! <3

Thank you Josh for your advice. I will do. I re-listened Mattie's recorded voice several time since then and still there are a lot that I need to get what she says. Although the POI part is clear enough, the rest of the reading is not yet. To be honest, Mattie's British accent is too difficult for me to understand particularly the phone quality was not that good. From this perspective, I strongly prefer Yona lol, I can understand her very well lol (this is my problem though, not them).

Awww @jili don't lose hope! And don't rely just on my testimony for a reading, I don't want to mislead you or have you wasting money in your view because of me lol. I can only say that Mattie works for me. And I'm content whether or not her visions come true because I've begun to seriously move on from my POI. Funny--as soon as I did that, he came crawling back! My intuition nailed it (Mattie picked up on this too). I will let you know how the reading goes next week and if she picks up anything cool or verifiable :) Happy Sunday!

Hi embibems, thanks for your note! I am really happy for what happened to you and for sure, you did not mislead me :) My case is too complicated and we've been out of contact for over a year, absolutely disconnected. So, my expectations from the readers is not high. However, when someone shares something positive, I just feel, should I try that? Maybe it works for me ... And yes, please update us with your new reading :)

Offline embibems

« Reply #253 on: April 02, 2019, 10:07:18 PM »
Well, another great reading with Mattie this morning! I was originally scheduled for yesterday morning but since her phone line was messed up I ended up calling customer service since the appointment was missed. They kindly placed me first in queue which was great! Very happy with the woman, Amy, with whom I spoke. They even called back to apologize to me again later on that day.

This was almost a prophetic thing lmao, and I say that because I heard from my POI AGAIN yesterday. I'm glad the universe waited for our reading, because what transpired yesterday definitely came up in the reading this morning--I wanted to ask Mattie about this. She immediately picked up what was going on w me. I thanked her at the beginning of the reading since everything she told me 5 weeks ago has pretty much come true in that amount of time. She told me she wasn't trying to be patronizing, but that I'm "very easy to read for" because I have a super open aura and am spiritually connected. I'm an empath (I don't do remote viewing but I am empathic in my own life and circle and have an insane intuition with people I know and love). Anyways--she can read me well and her predictions that have happened are testament to this.

There is indeed very much more to come with my POI but I am continuing to date as well :) I have a lot of things to look forward to, both prediction wise and life wise :) I am a happy clam.

Thank you for those of you who inboxed me--I will get back to you all soon with some more hits from Mattie (some of which happened this morning). I am amazed with her. My one and only major hitter, I would say. Although, I'm reading with Effie tomorrow because she nails short term conversations and since everything that has happened in the past six days... I want to check in w her to tell her she was also super accurate w the last reading and to see what's coming up! xo

Offline happyk

« Reply #254 on: April 02, 2019, 10:16:20 PM »
Well, another great reading with Mattie this morning! I was originally scheduled for yesterday morning but since her phone line was messed up I ended up calling customer service since the appointment was missed. They kindly placed me first in queue which was great! Very happy with the woman, Amy, with whom I spoke. They even called back to apologize to me again later on that day.

This was almost a prophetic thing lmao, and I say that because I heard from my POI AGAIN yesterday. I'm glad the universe waited for our reading, because what transpired yesterday definitely came up in the reading this morning--I wanted to ask Mattie about this. She immediately picked up what was going on w me. I thanked her at the beginning of the reading since everything she told me 5 weeks ago has pretty much come true in that amount of time. She told me she wasn't trying to be patronizing, but that I'm "very easy to read for" because I have a super open aura and am spiritually connected. I'm an empath (I don't do remote viewing but I am empathic in my own life and circle and have an insane intuition with people I know and love). Anyways--she can read me well and her predictions that have happened are testament to this.

There is indeed very much more to come with my POI but I am continuing to date as well :) I have a lot of things to look forward to, both prediction wise and life wise :) I am a happy clam.

Thank you for those of you who inboxed me--I will get back to you all soon with some more hits from Mattie (some of which happened this morning). I am amazed with her. My one and only major hitter, I would say. Although, I'm reading with Effie tomorrow because she nails short term conversations and since everything that has happened in the past six days... I want to check in w her to tell her she was also super accurate w the last reading and to see what's coming up! xo

Happy for you Em. I can read your message and see you skipping down the street whistling lol. Most of the times it's sadness and anxiety associated with psychic readings but your happiness lights it up a little.