Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405919 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Mattie
« Reply #225 on: March 31, 2019, 03:06:58 PM »
not going to argue with you, when you say a lot of people do you mean the 3 and 4 people here?

Test of time !!! Bias is not the case, if you will notice, I have been on this board for a long time! Test of time, sometimes a reader is hyped for a min and eventually it dies, I am waiting for the next year to see if this Mattie will continue.

Check cookies Thread >>>>> Great remote viewer, a test of time

Offline embibems

« Reply #226 on: March 31, 2019, 04:01:20 PM »
After reading embibems's story I tempted to give another chance to Mattie, although she is so pricy. My first call with her was a couple of months ago with a timeframe of March/May for contact. This time I talked over 20min with her and asked exactly the same questions as before, about POI and a couple of other things. Sorry to say that, I did not find even one word common between these 2 readings. She totally changed her predictions in all subjects. Interestingly, her prediction about POI was totally align with Yona (read a few weeks ago), but different from hers in first reading. This time, even she did not give me any timeframe for contact. Apparently, game is over with my POI :((

Awww @jili don't lose hope! And don't rely just on my testimony for a reading, I don't want to mislead you or have you wasting money in your view because of me lol. I can only say that Mattie works for me. And I'm content whether or not her visions come true because I've begun to seriously move on from my POI. Funny--as soon as I did that, he came crawling back! My intuition nailed it (Mattie picked up on this too). I will let you know how the reading goes next week and if she picks up anything cool or verifiable :) Happy Sunday!

Offline embibems

« Reply #227 on: March 31, 2019, 04:04:13 PM »
Thanks everyone. I'm just sad that I lost a dear friend tonight suddenly from Crohn's disease. It's a horrible disease. I'm absolutely fine now and have no reason to worry about it coming back. I just needed him at the time. I don't think it was a coincidence that I got so sick within weeks of the break up.

@jili1945, don't put all your eggs in anyone's basket. No matter what anyone predicts, what will happen will happen regardless. Live life. It's too short. I believe that more than ever. Hugs.

I'm just seeing this now @fidget--many hugs to you. Loss is not an easy thing to deal with for any of us. I understand how you feel. Life is certainly too short, I agree with you. I hope you enjoy some comfort food or your favorite movie or anything you enjoy today. Surround yourself with the same love you send out into the world--because I know that you do <3

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #228 on: March 31, 2019, 04:34:43 PM »
Thanks everyone. I'm just sad that I lost a dear friend tonight suddenly from Crohn's disease. It's a horrible disease. I'm absolutely fine now and have no reason to worry about it coming back. I just needed him at the time. I don't think it was a coincidence that I got so sick within weeks of the break up.

@jili1945, don't put all your eggs in anyone's basket. No matter what anyone predicts, what will happen will happen regardless. Live life. It's too short. I believe that more than ever. Hugs.

I'm just seeing this now @fidget--many hugs to you. Loss is not an easy thing to deal with for any of us. I understand how you feel. Life is certainly too short, I agree with you. I hope you enjoy some comfort food or your favorite movie or anything you enjoy today. Surround yourself with the same love you send out into the world--because I know that you do <3

Thanks Em. Serious reality check. I'm spending time with my kids today. Last night I spent time with friends sharing stories of my dear friend. Tomorrow I will be setting up a meal train for her adoring husband and children. My troubles are nothing next to theirs. I'm counting my blessings that I don't give enough thanks for.

Offline embibems

« Reply #229 on: March 31, 2019, 04:47:26 PM »

Thanks Em. Serious reality check. I'm spending time with my kids today. Last night I spent time with friends sharing stories of my dear friend. Tomorrow I will be setting up a meal train for her adoring husband and children. My troubles are nothing next to theirs. I'm counting my blessings that I don't give enough thanks for.

You are an amazing person and I can see that through your posts. I'm not trying to distract from the purpose of this board (Mattie predictions/experiences etc) but I just want to send my love and support to you. Sometimes, reality checks come when we least expect them but when we need them. It's all part of the universe's plan for you, the good, the bad, and the ugly. You are a superb human being. Anyone who knows you in the flesh is incredibly blessed--I even feel the love radiating through your keyboard. Sorry for the distraction(s), I just had to indulge<3

Offline happyk

« Reply #230 on: March 31, 2019, 05:00:15 PM »

Stay strong, Fidget. You can get through this. I was compelled to compare different ways one could lose people they love. I am very sorry for your loss.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #231 on: March 31, 2019, 05:46:31 PM »
Thanks guys. I didn't mean to detract from the thread. I will check back if anything from Mattie manifests or in May if it doesn't. :)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #232 on: March 31, 2019, 05:53:38 PM »
I actually agree with this and I have been getting readings with some regularity on and off for 10 years.

I'm sure Mattie is good based on what people have said - but I think it takes years to see how the readers do in order to prove them out on legitimate outcome and future predictions.

Josh, how long have you been reading with Mattie? Come back 5 years later and let's compare notes.

After few years and Mattie is still the top then we will say she's great but not after few months.

Hey Jill , did Yona tell you that the game is over as well ? Go with Yona regardless, you want a reader with long track record, i’m Not say that Yona is perfect but so far in the last 15 years and more she’s the only reader who is consistently accurate and her record has stood the test of time. Most of the readers who are ok are just mediocre and hit and miss.

After reading embibems's story I tempted to give another chance to Mattie, although she is so pricy. My first call with her was a couple of months ago with a timeframe of March/May for contact. This time I talked over 20min with her and asked exactly the same questions as before, about POI and a couple of other things. Sorry to say that, I did not find even one word common between these 2 readings. She totally changed her predictions in all subjects. Interestingly, her prediction about POI was totally align with Yona (read a few weeks ago), but different from hers in first reading. This time, even she did not give me any timeframe for contact. Apparently, game is over with my POI :((

Im going to have to disagree here. Yona's good but she can easily misinterpret cards. Ive seen a lot of people say her predictions havent even happened. They have for me which is great! But I think to speak as though "when in doubt go with yona's predictions" is like saying "when in doubt, place your bets on black". She's good, but she's been more hit-and-miss than many out there from what i've read and experienced. For ME, at least, I'd place Mattie as well as a slew of other psychics on here far above her. Just wanted to put my two cents here.

Jili the best thing I can say is live your life! You never know what's going to happen:) also I one time had a prediction-flip from a reader and relistened to BOTH recordings again after, only to realize that I interpreted what they were saying to mean something it hadn't (like I assumed that them liking me during the interview meant me getting the job, which in fact, was never even stated as a prediction). So that's just my suggestion. Try relistening to both! You may find they correlate more than you think. Maybe not, but it's worth a try! <3

Offline beautyb

« Reply #233 on: March 31, 2019, 05:57:19 PM »
Does anyone know of Mattie’s schedule? I know she is online now it’s 1pm EST on Sunday. Any other times you see her on? I’m having a hard time getting in her que. does she ever accept appointments? Thank you!

Offline embibems

« Reply #234 on: March 31, 2019, 05:58:01 PM »
Does anyone know of Mattie’s schedule? I know she is online now it’s 1pm EST on Sunday. Any other times you see her on? I’m having a hard time getting in her que. does she ever accept appointments? Thank you!

Check earlier in this thread, there are lots of tips and times when she is available. And yes, the appointment thing is also covered! :)

Offline samantha87

« Reply #235 on: March 31, 2019, 06:05:12 PM »
Honestly, why does it matter?  People have had success with Mattie whereas some have not, and that's the same with any reader.  We all connect differently with readers.

I can't speak of Mattie's predictions, but she is the one reader that has given me validations that she was actually connecting, and it was not generic bits of information either.  If she is a bust for me then okay, I'll cross that bridge when I get there.  But she still has pretty good success with people on here, and I think that isn't something to turn your nose up at.

josh34

« Reply #236 on: March 31, 2019, 06:11:01 PM »
I actually agree with this and I have been getting readings with some regularity on and off for 10 years.

I'm sure Mattie is good based on what people have said - but I think it takes years to see how the readers do in order to prove them out on legitimate outcome and future predictions.

Josh, how long have you been reading with Mattie? Come back 5 years later and let's compare notes.

After few years and Mattie is still the top then we will say she's great but not after few months.

Hey Jill , did Yona tell you that the game is over as well ? Go with Yona regardless, you want a reader with long track record, i’m Not say that Yona is perfect but so far in the last 15 years and more she’s the only reader who is consistently accurate and her record has stood the test of time. Most of the readers who are ok are just mediocre and hit and miss.

Im going to have to disagree here. Yona's good but she can easily misinterpret cards. Ive seen a lot of people say her predictions havent even happened. They have for me which is great! But I think to speak as though "when in doubt go with yona's predictions" is like saying "when in doubt, place your bets on black". She's good, but she's been more hit-and-miss than many out there from what i've read and experienced. For ME, at least, I'd place Mattie as well as a slew of other psychics on here far above her. Just wanted to put my two cents here.

Jili the best thing I can say is live your life! You never know what's going to happen:) also I one time had a prediction-flip from a reader and relistened to BOTH recordings again after, only to realize that I interpreted what they were saying to mean something it hadn't (like I assumed that them liking me during the interview meant me getting the job, which in fact, was never even stated as a prediction). So that's just my suggestion. Try relistening to both! You may find they correlate more than you think. Maybe not, but it's worth a try! <3
It doesn't always take years. The fact that Mattie's gotten some serious hits, as in BIG outcomes over the past year or two should be proof enough. And it's not just "3" or "4" people. It's a shit ton. Did you guys even see that last thread? Just saying, not everything has to take "years" to happen. Yona's been a hit or miss for most. When she hits, she hits. But a lot of what she says can be taken as really anything, since it's very vague, and I'm sure a lot of her predictions that have "passed" have been people trying to make them fit. I've read a lot of where she got absolutely nothing right for people. And that's been more than a few. I'm a Yona fan, but I know for a fact the amount of praise she gets is very overrated. From what I've seen with Mattie, she has incredibly specific things that come to pass, and she works for most, and from what I've read, she gets things right the majority of the time.

It doesn't necessarily take years to see their strengths. And Mattie's shown to be not only "good" but absolutely incredible. She's definitely top-tier from not only my experience, but others' as well. Yona's good, but there are so many that are incredibly more talented than she is, and hit the ball far more often than she does. Just saying. But I don't really want to talk about this anymore. But regardless, I feel we should keep this subject about Mattie. I think bringing Yona up and saying, "She's better. Trust her more because she's worked well FOR ME" is kind of silly isn't it? Anyway Let's get back on topic, yes?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 06:13:32 PM by josh34 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #237 on: March 31, 2019, 06:25:08 PM »
Can someone summarize their big hits? I’ve read with her once....she had small hits with me but was very vague. I’d really like to see details of big hits if someone doesn’t mind sharing? But to be honest this thread seems like small hits have occurred for like the same 4 ppl here ....idk that’s just what I’m seeing....

While hits are subjective...just curious what some ppl got? Not trying to compare with Yona with this inquiry ;)

It doesn't always take years. The fact that Mattie's gotten some serious hits, as in BIG outcomes over the past year or two should be proof enough. And it's not just "3" or "4" people. It's a shit ton. Did you guys even see that last thread? Just saying, not everything has to take "years" to happen. Yona's been a hit or miss for most. When she hits, she hits. But a lot of what she says can be taken as really anything, since it's very vague, and I'm sure a lot of her predictions that have "passed" have been people trying to make them fit. I've read a lot of where she got absolutely nothing right for people. And that's been more than a few. I'm a Yona fan, but I know for a fact the amount of praise she gets is very overrated. From what I've seen with Mattie, she has incredibly specific things that come to pass, and she works for most, and from what I've read, she gets things right the majority of the time.

It doesn't necessarily take years to see their strengths. And Mattie's shown to be not only "good" but absolutely incredible. She's definitely top-tier from not only my experience, but others' as well. Yona's good, but there are so many that are incredibly more talented than she is, and hit the ball far more often than she does. Just saying. But I don't really want to talk about this anymore. But regardless, I feel we should keep this subject about Mattie. I think bringing Yona up and saying, "She's better. Trust her more because she's worked well FOR ME" is kind of silly isn't it? Anyway Let's get back on topic, yes?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #238 on: March 31, 2019, 07:50:48 PM »
I’ve been waiting to read about some of those big predictions too:) then I can think abt spending that kinda money on her 😁

Can someone summarize their big hits? I’ve read with her once....she had small hits with me but was very vague. I’d really like to see details of big hits if someone doesn’t mind sharing? But to be honest this thread seems like small hits have occurred for like the same 4 ppl here ....idk that’s just what I’m seeing....

While hits are subjective...just curious what some ppl got? Not trying to compare with Yona with this inquiry ;)

Offline embibems

« Reply #239 on: March 31, 2019, 07:53:31 PM »
I've had major predictions come through in her timeframes. I've had small predictions come through in her timeframes.

I've decided that since this thread gets SO many views to stop sharing my readings on the forums on this site completely. If anyone is interested in hearing my success, you may PM me and I'll try to get back to you within a few days. Good luck with any and all future readings!! xo

anything