Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405884 times)

Offline embibems

Re: Mattie
« Reply #210 on: March 30, 2019, 06:56:40 PM »
Emily, just wanted to say I'm so happy to see your news and how well you're doing!!!!  So cool Mattie connects so well for you and gives you such specific details that come to pass! Amazing!

I relistened to my reading with her and I was impressed before but wow she accurately predicted something that happened this past week.  She said it would happen on a wednesday and at another point in the reading she gave me a '3" and this happened 3 weeks after my reading with her on a wednesday, and she said when things were "warming up" but not hot, just warming up, and that was the weather on the wednesday, nice and sunny and warming up.  She said the universe would arrange for an interaction and it happened!  At the time I didn't know about that, bc honestly it has felt like the universe has arranged for things not happen lol but I even felt this high energy that day like I was in the moment but I could feel like the universe was behind something, and things felt so synchronistic which I haven't felt in a long time so it also restored my faith in the universe!  The only thing is I pulled away from it out of fear so I really don't know now.  I'll have to see... but wow, I relistened and is she amazing! 

** I just want to add I've been in the same boat as a lot of you.  Felt so stuck and many other things.  However, I wasn't thinking positive the days before this happened, what I was doing was I stopped numbing myself with certain things, and I just felt the pain, I went to bed two nights in a row, feeling so sad and like all the past hurt and anger and loss and disappointment was coming up for me to deal with, and instead of say distracting myself with something else, or having a candy, I just let it stay with me and felt it.  I've been going to the gym every day too, and I've really just been giving my 'self' the attention and presence it needs to move forward**

Hey @snow, it's nice to hear from you! I am ecstatic that something happened for you this week. Funny--my ex came back on Wednesday too and I felt some weird energy that day like something between he and I would come to the surface soon. That's amazing, I'm glad that Mattie's predictions have started to manifest for you. Your story gives me and I'm sure lots of others on here great assurance.

I, too, have been in your guys' situations. After waiting to see my long distance POI for a YEAR, he dumped me suddenly. I was shocked, hurt, bent out of shape and drowned my sorrows in alcohol and naughty food. When I started to embrace the sadness and grief, I started to recover actually. I began doing nightly self healing rituals (Mattie picked up on this!) and allowed new energies to come in. I'm not suggesting you are not doing this and not "doing the best you can" to heal, but I wanted to share that it helped me. A lot. I have let him go in many ways. Once I did so, and became comfortable with seeing other people and ambivalent towards the idea of him dating others, that's when he picked up that he was losing me and came back. I'm not saying we're back together--in fact, I don't expect that to happen with the way I'm feeling right now. But I'm saying that Mattie helped me move on or at least get to a point where I embraced reality and the universe's plan for me, no matter which way it went. Now, things she has said have started to manifest. Sending you guys lots of hugs. Stay strong, go see a good movie, surround yourself with friends and family, and cry when you damn well feel like crying!! Or laughing!! Or loving<33

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #211 on: March 30, 2019, 08:16:02 PM »
Emily, just wanted to say I'm so happy to see your news and how well you're doing!!!!  So cool Mattie connects so well for you and gives you such specific details that come to pass! Amazing!

I relistened to my reading with her and I was impressed before but wow she accurately predicted something that happened this past week.  She said it would happen on a wednesday and at another point in the reading she gave me a '3" and this happened 3 weeks after my reading with her on a wednesday, and she said when things were "warming up" but not hot, just warming up, and that was the weather on the wednesday, nice and sunny and warming up.  She said the universe would arrange for an interaction and it happened!  At the time I didn't know about that, bc honestly it has felt like the universe has arranged for things not happen lol but I even felt this high energy that day like I was in the moment but I could feel like the universe was behind something, and things felt so synchronistic which I haven't felt in a long time so it also restored my faith in the universe!  The only thing is I pulled away from it out of fear so I really don't know now.  I'll have to see... but wow, I relistened and is she amazing! 

** I just want to add I've been in the same boat as a lot of you.  Felt so stuck and many other things.  However, I wasn't thinking positive the days before this happened, what I was doing was I stopped numbing myself with certain things, and I just felt the pain, I went to bed two nights in a row, feeling so sad and like all the past hurt and anger and loss and disappointment was coming up for me to deal with, and instead of say distracting myself with something else, or having a candy, I just let it stay with me and felt it.  I've been going to the gym every day too, and I've really just been giving my 'self' the attention and presence it needs to move forward**

Hey @snow, it's nice to hear from you! I am ecstatic that something happened for you this week. Funny--my ex came back on Wednesday too and I felt some weird energy that day like something between he and I would come to the surface soon. That's amazing, I'm glad that Mattie's predictions have started to manifest for you. Your story gives me and I'm sure lots of others on here great assurance.

I, too, have been in your guys' situations. After waiting to see my long distance POI for a YEAR, he dumped me suddenly. I was shocked, hurt, bent out of shape and drowned my sorrows in alcohol and naughty food. When I started to embrace the sadness and grief, I started to recover actually. I began doing nightly self healing rituals (Mattie picked up on this!) and allowed new energies to come in. I'm not suggesting you are not doing this and not "doing the best you can" to heal, but I wanted to share that it helped me. A lot. I have let him go in many ways. Once I did so, and became comfortable with seeing other people and ambivalent towards the idea of him dating others, that's when he picked up that he was losing me and came back. I'm not saying we're back together--in fact, I don't expect that to happen with the way I'm feeling right now. But I'm saying that Mattie helped me move on or at least get to a point where I embraced reality and the universe's plan for me, no matter which way it went. Now, things she has said have started to manifest. Sending you guys lots of hugs. Stay strong, go see a good movie, surround yourself with friends and family, and cry when you damn well feel like crying!! Or laughing!! Or loving<33

I never got to indulge. Two weeks after we broke up, I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease. Thought I was going to die for a year. Thankfully I'm in remission. I'm not even sure that he knows (or cares for that matter) about that saga. :/

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #212 on: March 31, 2019, 02:11:23 AM »

I never got to indulge. Two weeks after we broke up, I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease. Thought I was going to die for a year. Thankfully I'm in remission. I'm not even sure that he knows (or cares for that matter) about that saga. :/

Emily you're so sweet!!! Thank you, I'm just as elated for you too! And yours was this week on Wednesday too?? Omg that is so funny but awesome, and you felt the weird energy too this is so freaking cool to hear!! And like you I felt like something would/could happen too, but it was a quiet voice and it was in the background as I was going on with my day doing what I needed to do.  Your story and posts give me and I'm sure others reassurance too.  I'm incredibly happy for you and isn't it so neat when you're told such specific details that are true and happen?  It's amazing and reaffirms people have this ability.  I actually didn't fully realize Mattie predicted this in so many details, something inside me just told me to go back and look at what she said, and then I was like "wow".  It's like she "saw" the details of what would happen.

It sounds like we all come from similar situations and can relate to being on the receiving end of some heartless behaviour.  I'm sorry to hear you went through that and I'm so happy you have come through it to feel happy again!  I agree with all you said too, and I know everyone is doing everything they can to move forward, we're all always doing our best, its just nice to share and hear what has helped!  Like for me, the gym is my happy place, it has made me feel so good but for others they may despise the gym lol, so we're all unique but I agree embracing reality, healing, and opening yourself up to the good the universe is trying to give you, helps so much.  And I'm opening to other energies too and realizing the beauty in that too.   Love reading your posts Emily!! How you feel is the most important thing, not whether you're back together, so I fully feel where you're coming from. Sending everyone lots of hugs too!!!   Also - thought it was funny you said "naughty" food, lol, Mattie used the word "naughty" in my reading and it was so cute.

Fidget1028 - I'm sure he has no idea what you went through, and are dealing with health wise unfortunately, but I gotta believe he would care if he found out.  I'm glad you are in remission!

Offline embibems

« Reply #213 on: March 31, 2019, 03:09:31 AM »

Emily you're so sweet!!! Thank you, I'm just as elated for you too! And yours was this week on Wednesday too?? Omg that is so funny but awesome, and you felt the weird energy too this is so freaking cool to hear!! And like you I felt like something would/could happen too, but it was a quiet voice and it was in the background as I was going on with my day doing what I needed to do.  Your story and posts give me and I'm sure others reassurance too.  I'm incredibly happy for you and isn't it so neat when you're told such specific details that are true and happen?  It's amazing and reaffirms people have this ability.  I actually didn't fully realize Mattie predicted this in so many details, something inside me just told me to go back and look at what she said, and then I was like "wow".  It's like she "saw" the details of what would happen.

It sounds like we all come from similar situations and can relate to being on the receiving end of some heartless behaviour.  I'm sorry to hear you went through that and I'm so happy you have come through it to feel happy again!  I agree with all you said too, and I know everyone is doing everything they can to move forward, we're all always doing our best, its just nice to share and hear what has helped!  Like for me, the gym is my happy place, it has made me feel so good but for others they may despise the gym lol, so we're all unique but I agree embracing reality, healing, and opening yourself up to the good the universe is trying to give you, helps so much.  And I'm opening to other energies too and realizing the beauty in that too.   Love reading your posts Emily!! How you feel is the most important thing, not whether you're back together, so I fully feel where you're coming from. Sending everyone lots of hugs too!!!   Also - thought it was funny you said "naughty" food, lol, Mattie used the word "naughty" in my reading and it was so cute.

Fidget1028 - I'm sure he has no idea what you went through, and are dealing with health wise unfortunately, but I gotta believe he would care if he found out.  I'm glad you are in remission!

That is so funny abut your reading and how you felt the need to go back and re-listen to it! I have to admit--I listen to my last reading w her just about on the daily or near daily because it gives me peace and every time I listen I get it and understand it more. Either something else has happened or manifested or the energy she described is around me or a new person comes in as she said. Like, this past weekend (three nights before my ex made contact to me) I had a dream, an exceptionally vivid one, that left me feeling him around me when I woke up. Mattie predicted I might start having "visions" or "prophetic dreams" (I know right? I didn't believe it at first either) but she was convinced "Spirit" wanted to show me something. Well, I dreamt that my POI randomly showed up where I am (my city) and surprised me. He was sitting next to me and whispered something to me, I asked him to repeat it as I didn't hear it clearly the first time. So, he whispered it again and I understood, but was not yet convinced of his convictions and feelings for me. I needed more.

He contacted three days later and was clearly trying to reassure me. He did not say the specific words I heard in my dream, but I happen to think that he might at some point. When he contacted me, he told me that one day he would come to my city... I told him I would believe him when he got here LOL! He's been saying it for over a year now and has never made a move, so. Actions > Words! Mattie thinks there will be a discussion around this trip but that he'll also invite me to him (when he spoke to me one of the first things he asked was if I had been to a city in his country--I had already). Interesting... buds of what she has seen are popping up. I hesitate to go into anymore details for now!! I'll update after my next reading. I'm so curious what she will see now that he has FINALLY reached out in the manner she described (flirtatious and assumptive as she said!).

@Fidget, I echo @snow here--I am sorry for your health issue. And I'm also sure your POI would do the "right thing" aka CARE at the very least if they knew. If not, then they aren't worth your energy. Hugs and love. Keep us posted xo

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #214 on: March 31, 2019, 04:16:33 AM »
After reading embibems's story I tempted to give another chance to Mattie, although she is so pricy. My first call with her was a couple of months ago with a timeframe of March/May for contact. This time I talked over 20min with her and asked exactly the same questions as before, about POI and a couple of other things. Sorry to say that, I did not find even one word common between these 2 readings. She totally changed her predictions in all subjects. Interestingly, her prediction about POI was totally align with Yona (read a few weeks ago), but different from hers in first reading. This time, even she did not give me any timeframe for contact. Apparently, game is over with my POI :((

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #215 on: March 31, 2019, 04:25:46 AM »
Thanks everyone. I'm just sad that I lost a dear friend tonight suddenly from Crohn's disease. It's a horrible disease. I'm absolutely fine now and have no reason to worry about it coming back. I just needed him at the time. I don't think it was a coincidence that I got so sick within weeks of the break up.

@jili1945, don't put all your eggs in anyone's basket. No matter what anyone predicts, what will happen will happen regardless. Live life. It's too short. I believe that more than ever. Hugs.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #216 on: March 31, 2019, 05:28:06 AM »
Thanks everyone. I'm just sad that I lost a dear friend tonight suddenly from Crohn's disease. It's a horrible disease. I'm absolutely fine now and have no reason to worry about it coming back. I just needed him at the time. I don't think it was a coincidence that I got so sick within weeks of the break up.

@jili1945, don't put all your eggs in anyone's basket. No matter what anyone predicts, what will happen will happen regardless. Live life. It's too short. I believe that more than ever. Hugs.

Oh, I am so sorry Fidget for you loss. Sharing in your sadness my dear ...

And thanks a lot for your kind note :)

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #217 on: March 31, 2019, 05:29:10 AM »
So I read with Mattie last fall and nothing she said happened. the person I asked about back then has moved on for months now. She made a prediction about work as well which didn't happen so here's my experience with her. I did really like her when I called her and she did sound very connected and genuine but I literally got no predictions panned out as she predicted.

Offline happyk

« Reply #218 on: March 31, 2019, 05:34:10 AM »
So I read with Mattie last fall and nothing she said happened. the person I asked about back then has moved on for months now. She made a prediction about work as well which didn't happen so here's my experience with her. I did really like her when I called her and she did sound very connected and genuine but I literally got no predictions panned out as she predicted.

Oh  :-\   that's really disheartening.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #219 on: March 31, 2019, 11:39:59 AM »
Hey Jill , did Yona tell you that the game is over as well ? Go with Yona regardless, you want a reader with long track record, i’m Not say that Yona is perfect but so far in the last 15 years and more she’s the only reader who is consistently accurate and her record has stood the test of time. Most of the readers who are ok are just mediocre and hit and miss.

After reading embibems's story I tempted to give another chance to Mattie, although she is so pricy. My first call with her was a couple of months ago with a timeframe of March/May for contact. This time I talked over 20min with her and asked exactly the same questions as before, about POI and a couple of other things. Sorry to say that, I did not find even one word common between these 2 readings. She totally changed her predictions in all subjects. Interestingly, her prediction about POI was totally align with Yona (read a few weeks ago), but different from hers in first reading. This time, even she did not give me any timeframe for contact. Apparently, game is over with my POI :((

Offline hope36

« Reply #220 on: March 31, 2019, 01:12:42 PM »
Hugs! take care of yourself!

Offline hope36

« Reply #221 on: March 31, 2019, 01:22:39 PM »
I finally read with Mattie - she called me early morning today (Sunday) was totally not expecting the call, its interesting I'd woken up around 4am and was laying in bed awake when the call came through.
I thought she connected with my situation, but was kind of slow(?) if that makes sense. I read for 21 min, and we only talked about one situation (that's what i started with, but thought i may be able to ask about career later on in the reading, but didn't get to it). She told me multiple times during the reading to stop overthinking, and over analyzing, and to live my life..how does one do that  ???

Her prediction is in line with Yona, but its not due anytime soon (late summer), i'll be sure to update this thread then.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 01:28:08 PM by hope36 »

josh34

« Reply #222 on: March 31, 2019, 02:03:08 PM »
Hey Jill , did Yona tell you that the game is over as well ? Go with Yona regardless, you want a reader with long track record, i’m Not say that Yona is perfect but so far in the last 15 years and more she’s the only reader who is consistently accurate and her record has stood the test of time. Most of the readers who are ok are just mediocre and hit and miss.

Im going to have to disagree here. Yona's good but she can easily misinterpret cards. Ive seen a lot of people say her predictions havent even happened. They have for me which is great! But I think to speak as though "when in doubt go with yona's predictions" is like saying "when in doubt, place your bets on black". She's good, but she's been more hit-and-miss than many out there from what i've read and experienced. For ME, at least, I'd place Mattie as well as a slew of other psychics on here far above her. Just wanted to put my two cents here.

Jili the best thing I can say is live your life! You never know what's going to happen:) also I one time had a prediction-flip from a reader and relistened to BOTH recordings again after, only to realize that I interpreted what they were saying to mean something it hadn't (like I assumed that them liking me during the interview meant me getting the job, which in fact, was never even stated as a prediction). So that's just my suggestion. Try relistening to both! You may find they correlate more than you think. Maybe not, but it's worth a try! <3

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #223 on: March 31, 2019, 02:41:20 PM »
Josh, how long have you been reading with Mattie? Come back 5 years later and let's compare notes.

After few years and Mattie is still the top then we will say she's great but not after few months.

Im going to have to disagree here. Yona's good but she can easily misinterpret cards. Ive seen a lot of people say her predictions havent even happened. They have for me which is great! But I think to speak as though "when in doubt go with yona's predictions" is like saying "when in doubt, place your bets on black". She's good, but she's been more hit-and-miss than many out there from what i've read and experienced. For ME, at least, I'd place Mattie as well as a slew of other psychics on here far above her. Just wanted to put my two cents here.

Jili the best thing I can say is live your life! You never know what's going to happen:) also I one time had a prediction-flip from a reader and relistened to BOTH recordings again after, only to realize that I interpreted what they were saying to mean something it hadn't (like I assumed that them liking me during the interview meant me getting the job, which in fact, was never even stated as a prediction). So that's just my suggestion. Try relistening to both! You may find they correlate more than you think. Maybe not, but it's worth a try! <3

josh34

« Reply #224 on: March 31, 2019, 02:59:12 PM »
Josh, how long have you been reading with Mattie? Come back 5 years later and let's compare notes.

After few years and Mattie is still the top then we will say she's great but not after few months.

She's already gotten a LOT right for me, and a LOT right for numerous others here. I think you're letting your bias for Yona get in the way. I'm happy Yona's worked well for you, but she's also very known to misinterpret some things, and while she can get a lot of good hits for people, she's very known to get a LOT of misses too, and misinterpret. Read through the thread and look at others' experiences, as well. You'll find a LOT who have had absolutely nothing she said come to pass. And I mean a LOT. It's all about how an advisor connects to the individual. But I've found that certain advisors  can generally connect very well, more often than others. So it's not just about "the connection", it's also about "Their" ability to connect and how "well" they can do it. I really think you're letting your bias get in the way here. I love Yona and she's been super for me, but there are definitely a lot of gifted psychics I'd put far above Yona. But look, I really don't feel up for arguing about this. Just try looking from not only your experience, but from the experiences of others as well. I find while great, a lot of people try and make Yonas predictions fit, under the guise that it 'can be years out'. Someone like Mattie has been known to have BIG hits, very very often, too. Her misses are far more rare. But I'd suggest looking outside your own experience, and not come at this with a biased mindset.

Anyway, back to the topic?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 03:01:43 PM by josh34 »