Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405897 times)

Offline happyk

Re: Mattie
« Reply #150 on: March 26, 2019, 09:39:02 PM »
Does anyone know Mattie’s real name or where she’s from in the UK, or her website... anything that would help find her outside of CP.
She’s the last psychic on my wishlist and I cannot for the life of me get in touch with her through CP.
Ugh..... it’s so frustrating.

No I don't. I wish. She told me once that her CP schedule is erratic because she has a private client base that takes most of her time, but I didn't press because I didn't want to get her in trouble with CP.

Why would she get in trouble? I thought calls are not supposed to be recorded.

CP readers are not allowed to solicit or even mention their offsite services. I'm sure Mattie made a slip of the tongue! She could lose her position at CP by doing so. Since she's such a privilege to work with, I think it was really sweet of you @journalmuse!

@happyk as far as anyone else being accurate for me, no one compares to Mattie. She's my main gal :)

I see. Well, let's see if Mattie's predictions come true for me. And about Mattie soliciting her business on CP, at this point CP needs her more than she needs CP lol.

Offline user5942

« Reply #151 on: March 27, 2019, 01:56:01 AM »
So glad to hear of your successes, Em!!!

That is just incredible, and it seems you are much happier which is awesome!!!

It’s unreal how much you can attract by putting yourself in a better mindset and letting things go, so many things can come to you you didn’t ever expect (:

Offline embibems

« Reply #152 on: March 27, 2019, 03:24:52 AM »
So glad to hear of your successes, Em!!!

That is just incredible, and it seems you are much happier which is awesome!!!

It’s unreal how much you can attract by putting yourself in a better mindset and letting things go, so many things can come to you you didn’t ever expect (:

Thank you, my friend! Just got back from a random date (what is happening, guys?) so Mattie was definitely right about me opening up and in doing so letting more positivity in. I am certainly happier and trusting the "process". It blows my mind because just four weeks ago I definitely pushed back on her when she was saying this stuff to me lol.. Gotta give it to Mattie! Cheers xo

Offline Penelope

« Reply #153 on: March 27, 2019, 06:05:30 AM »
Hi all! Hits for Mattie since last month's reading:

She told me that by the time my POI reaches out to me that I would be "dancing with other people" one of which would be "quite determined" and with a "striped tie". He hasn't reached out directly yet. At the time, I pushed back because I wasn't even THINKING about getting out and dating again. Well, I was wrong. In the past four weeks I've begun having fun with three different males, one of which has a striped tie in his profile picture. During an earlier reading last year, she got this person's name.

She accurately picked up on my trip to see my friend that was last week. At the time we read, she was getting me as a "tourist within three". Three weeks after our reading was when I saw my friend. I toured her city for the first time. This was also when the man with the striped tie appeared.

She saw a "click of the mouse" on a photo of me "looking gorgeous" and that my POI wouldn't be able to "help himself". I uploaded my first story in weeks after I read with Mattie-- a hot picture of myself lol. He's been clicking and watching each one ever since. She said this communication would precede a text message. We'll see how April goes! I wanted to share these small updates because I'm surprised that they've come to fruition within her timeframe of March let alone at all. Daffodil season is certainly lighter for me as she said, despite POI setbacks. I hope April continues to lighten :)

Cheers!

This is awesome!  Congratulations!  This also gives me hope as she gave me the same timeframe of March-May/Daffodils.

Offline embibems

« Reply #154 on: March 27, 2019, 01:06:01 PM »
Hi all! Hits for Mattie since last month's reading:

She told me that by the time my POI reaches out to me that I would be "dancing with other people" one of which would be "quite determined" and with a "striped tie". He hasn't reached out directly yet. At the time, I pushed back because I wasn't even THINKING about getting out and dating again. Well, I was wrong. In the past four weeks I've begun having fun with three different males, one of which has a striped tie in his profile picture. During an earlier reading last year, she got this person's name.

She accurately picked up on my trip to see my friend that was last week. At the time we read, she was getting me as a "tourist within three". Three weeks after our reading was when I saw my friend. I toured her city for the first time. This was also when the man with the striped tie appeared.

She saw a "click of the mouse" on a photo of me "looking gorgeous" and that my POI wouldn't be able to "help himself". I uploaded my first story in weeks after I read with Mattie-- a hot picture of myself lol. He's been clicking and watching each one ever since. She said this communication would precede a text message. We'll see how April goes! I wanted to share these small updates because I'm surprised that they've come to fruition within her timeframe of March let alone at all. Daffodil season is certainly lighter for me as she said, despite POI setbacks. I hope April continues to lighten :)

Cheers!

This is awesome!  Congratulations!  This also gives me hope as she gave me the same timeframe of March-May/Daffodils.

Thanks @penelope!! I am always skeptical with timeframes and dates but it seems that Mattie interprets her timing through metaphor and symbols like daffodils that we both got etc. She got my POI playing tennis which at first I thought might be related to his family member who is an instructor. But she was getting it more with timing because she always thinks about Wimbledon in June/July :) This also tracks with me. Keep us posted and I will share any updates along the way once I'm confident about them! Have a great hump day :)

Offline persephone

« Reply #155 on: March 27, 2019, 04:55:06 PM »
After reading this thread, I tried to find her outside of CP, but no luck so far. If anyone knows her website or email, please share it with us.
I’m still debating if she’s worth $15/ minute LOL!!!

Offline samantha87

« Reply #156 on: March 27, 2019, 05:05:28 PM »
After reading this thread, I tried to find her outside of CP, but no luck so far. If anyone knows her website or email, please share it with us.
I’m still debating if she’s worth $15/ minute LOL!!!

The only way to read with Mattie is through California Psychics. 

Offline persephone

« Reply #157 on: March 27, 2019, 05:22:27 PM »
She mentioned to one of our members that she does private readings. Check few comments posted before mine.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #158 on: March 27, 2019, 05:50:16 PM »
She mentioned to one of our members that she does private readings. Check few comments posted before mine.

Also, if you check her reviews on CP.. there’s a review from 2017 where a US customer said they read with Mattie outside of CP before she started working for CP. so it’s definitely possible to read with her outside. It’s just that we can’t find her without knowing her real name or her location in the UK.

Fully aware of that, but I also did some digging and she does not take on any new clients from my understanding. And no she doesn't have a website under her real name anymore.

Offline persephone

« Reply #159 on: March 27, 2019, 06:18:53 PM »

Also, if you check her reviews on CP.. there’s a review from 2017 where a US customer said they read with Mattie outside of CP before she started working for CP. so it’s definitely possible to read with her outside. It’s just that we can’t find her without knowing her real name or her location in the UK.

Fully aware of that, but I also did some digging and she does not take on any new clients from my understanding. And no she doesn't have a website under her real name anymore.

Well that is a bummer!

Offline happyk

« Reply #160 on: March 27, 2019, 06:26:44 PM »
I bet you it'd be a lot cheaper on her own platform huh. I'm putting my trenchcoat on.

Offline persephone

« Reply #161 on: March 27, 2019, 06:44:44 PM »
Lmao! That was a good one!!!

Offline embibems

« Reply #162 on: March 27, 2019, 08:16:39 PM »
Come on guys, give it up! You'll spoil it for the rest of us who don't want to get her in trouble. Just read through the site like everyone else lol. If you must carry on, I suggest PMing one another as most of us are not interested in reading with her offsite or in "digging" or "researching". Thanks!

Offline happyk

« Reply #163 on: March 27, 2019, 08:29:58 PM »
Nothing's been shared but we'll make sure not to get her in trouble but if she reads for half the price on her website and if I find it and if she accepts it, I'm going! But see the variables? But I promise not to say anything! We love Mattie and don't want her to get in trouble.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #164 on: March 27, 2019, 09:38:12 PM »
But that's the thing, she does not have her own website.  You can only read with her on California Psychics.

anything