Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405868 times)

Offline Ems2727

Re: Mattie
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2019, 04:03:25 PM »
Interesting! The Paris and Montreal predictions came from my most recent reading. The moving in 8 months came from my reading last year.

Offline Ems2727

« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2019, 08:23:51 PM »
Most likely for sure!

I just wish I had a better experience with her. Maybe I'll try her once more in a bit - it's just so $$$ it's hard to justify!

Offline samantha87

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2019, 09:22:39 PM »
Has Mattie ever given someone a specific day?  I was listening to my previous readings with her and she kept saying Friday for contact.

josh34

« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2019, 09:24:20 PM »
Has Mattie ever given someone a specific day?  I was listening to my previous readings with her and she kept saying Friday for contact.

Yes! Did this for someone. Then gave them a number and it happened 5 days later on friday:)

Offline samantha87

« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2019, 09:41:46 PM »

Yes! Did this for someone. Then gave them a number and it happened 5 days later on friday:)

She didn't give me a number in this case, but in two separate readings she said it would be on a Friday.  Gaylene gave me a 1 for contact; if it pans out in a week then it will be a Friday, fingers crossed!

josh34

« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2019, 09:54:11 PM »

She didn't give me a number in this case, but in two separate readings she said it would be on a Friday.  Gaylene gave me a 1 for contact; if it pans out in a week then it will be a Friday, fingers crossed!

Oh I'm sorry! I meant they gave them a day of the week, then when they called again, Mattie said they were getting a "5". It happened 5 days later, on that day of the week that she mentioned in an earlier session:)

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2019, 02:17:29 AM »
I have a question regarding Matties Markers when they start to come through does that mean that the ultimate prediction is close or does it mean that all the markers have to come in for the prediction to happen. Also can you all share your experience with Matties markers :-)

Offline Penelope

« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2019, 11:04:53 PM »
when Mattie throws out a name, does it usually resonate with you?  I had a couple of names come up during my last reading and I can’t seem make any sense of it, even months later.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2019, 11:14:33 PM »
when Mattie throws out a name, does it usually resonate with you?  I had a couple of names come up during my last reading and I can’t seem make any sense of it, even months later.

Nope. That's the one thing that I never click with. The names she comes up with never make any sense in the moment and I've yet to have one of them make sense even months later. Some people have great success with it, though.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2019, 12:17:00 AM »

For me yes, actually. But there were only 2 names that I’ve yet to come across from at least the 8 names she threw out at me.

josh34

« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2019, 12:27:59 AM »

For me yes, actually. But there were only 2 names that I’ve yet to come across from at least the 8 names she threw out at me.

That is so cool!!! I have one name, and only one name from Mattie, and that still hasn't happened yet, and I really don't think it will. But with that said, literally everything else so far has been spot on!:)

Offline samantha87

« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2019, 12:47:53 AM »

Mattie threw out my brother's name; she said his birthday was a marker which lines up with her predictions of May-June and Gemini.  My brother's birthday is in June.  But she has thrown out at least seven-eight names that have no meaning to me so far.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2019, 02:32:23 AM »
She only threw out one name for me and said that its someone who will be hired in your company. Very specific. I dont know anyone by that name today

Offline happyk

« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2019, 11:21:18 AM »
 It's 4.15 am where I'm at but I had to post this. I just spoke with Mattie and she picked up my POI's name, how f*cking odd!! She also mentioned quite a few things that resonated. Her prediction is exactly opposite of Kisha but in line with Yona. I'm freaking amazed abd now I can't go back to sleep.

Offline Emshea

« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2019, 12:54:41 PM »
That's how my reading was. Mattie, yona,  and effie same line. Kiesha total opposite.

anything