Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405938 times)

Offline Gregory2019

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1680 on: June 23, 2020, 11:44:59 AM »
I’m just chalking it up to experience.. she gave me a contact time for 2 and seeing him in 3.. will report back if so.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #1681 on: June 23, 2020, 03:03:52 PM »
Agree. Mattie was pretty much of a bust for me too. She was overhyped here for a season, and then she raised her rates astronomically--and she absolutely is not worth it. She should be no more that $5 a min, if that.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1682 on: June 23, 2020, 09:14:42 PM »
I have to give credit where it is due...  Mattie has mentioned a guy I use to talk to the past two readings.  48 hours ago when I spoke to her she randomly brought him up again even though I was calling about my POI.  She said he will reach out really soon.  He contacted me 48 hours later.  Micah from clairvoyant chat also saw this person contacting very soon. 

Offline Gregory2019

« Reply #1683 on: June 26, 2020, 09:49:16 PM »
OK... so let me come back with my tail between my damn legs!! Contact was made in 2 days and I saw my PO on the 3 day. Mattie gave me a 2 and a 3 (she said it didn't feel like days, but could be but I was like.. naw, it wont be because NOBODY has gotten it right so far!!!

So, Mattie and psychic Gods, don't smite me!! lol

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1684 on: June 27, 2020, 12:39:43 AM »
OK... so let me come back with my tail between my damn legs!! Contact was made in 2 days and I saw my PO on the 3 day. Mattie gave me a 2 and a 3 (she said it didn't feel like days, but could be but I was like.. naw, it wont be because NOBODY has gotten it right so far!!!

So, Mattie and psychic Gods, don't smite me!! lol

Congrats!!! Happy for you. She was a complete and utter bust for me, so this makes me happy to hear!

Offline samantha87

« Reply #1685 on: June 28, 2020, 05:25:34 PM »
Mattie got several predictions right for me, but ultimately she is way too expensive and there were plenty of things that didn't transpire.  I wouldn't recommend her to anyone, even if she got four-five big things right.

Offline Gregory2019

« Reply #1686 on: July 06, 2020, 05:30:28 PM »
I read with her again yesterday to check on contact time again and she brought up for the second time there was a third party involved but the first time she gave me a different initial this time she gave me a different name... I know for a fact that there’s not a third party involved so that is bothering me so much!! Has she done this with anyone else??

Offline embibems

« Reply #1687 on: July 07, 2020, 11:29:11 PM »
I read with her again yesterday to check on contact time again and she brought up for the second time there was a third party involved but the first time she gave me a different initial this time she gave me a different name... I know for a fact that there’s not a third party involved so that is bothering me so much!! Has she done this with anyone else??

Well, not sure if this will make you feel any better, but I read w her for almost a year and she never picked up the third party. My boyfriend had another live-in girlfriend the entire time LMAO. Mattie sucks!

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #1688 on: July 08, 2020, 12:00:37 AM »

I’ve found Aliza to be the best with third party type questions.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1689 on: July 08, 2020, 08:03:52 AM »

Well, not sure if this will make you feel any better, but I read w her for almost a year and she never picked up the third party. My boyfriend had another live-in girlfriend the entire time LMAO. Mattie sucks!

I read with her several times too but in my case she always picked up the 3rd party. However, my feeling is that the first time she tried to fish for information and then took a note and the next times just threw it out. Except this, NON of the predictions came to pass. I read with her 11 times!!!!

Offline Gregory2019

« Reply #1690 on: July 08, 2020, 09:59:56 PM »
Omg to both comments!! Smh... ! I know my POI isn’t seeing anyone else so I just hung up! NO MORE with her.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #1691 on: July 12, 2020, 12:42:57 PM »
Any new prediction from her? I am still waiting for prediction

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1692 on: July 25, 2020, 06:16:32 AM »
Been trying to get a reading with Mattie, I noticed she hasn't been online in a week or week and a half.  Hope shes okay.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1693 on: July 25, 2020, 07:54:15 AM »
Any new prediction from her? I am still waiting for prediction

She had told me around Feb, March 2020 my life will become amazing. The only thing that happened was Covid and quarantine :))

Offline Lala123

« Reply #1694 on: August 09, 2020, 04:29:36 PM »
Has mattie ever told anyone she sees long term potential for them and their POI? My POI and I are starting out a relationship and it is someone that I am in contact with, she picked up on his traits and said he seems like a genuinely good person etc. etc.
In the past when I read with mattie, it was usually about ppl I was not in contact with and she would be wrong on contact predictions, however last year she saw me starting to associate with someone new in feb/march and building up a relationship with someone (this is poi... I only described it as a newer r/s since we are long distance and finally have just now been able to meet again due to covid and are now seeing where things go).

anything