Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405885 times)

Offline kdspirited

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1605 on: January 28, 2020, 11:04:56 PM »
In my opinion with her some her inconsequential predictions do happen. So e.g. she told me in my last reading with her that she sees London and she sees British airways flights to keep an eye on that as a Marker for my POI making something happen maybe a trip. So In December I did go to Africa and my flight was on British Airways and I have a 4 hour layover in London but nothing before this or since this has happened and the trip certainly was not with my POI. So there you go

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #1606 on: February 06, 2020, 09:03:20 PM »
Mini hit from Mattie:
A few months ago, Mattie vaguely mentioned that she saw me rehearsing for something. She said there’s a rehearsal but she didn’t know what it was for.
I completely ignored it. It just didn’t seem plausible to me at the time (given that my work does not entail public speeches or performances or anything that would require a rehearsal).

A few weeks ago however, I got an email from a supervisor saying that I would be presenting at the annual conference.I very nervous the week before because it was my first ever conference and I was the youngest one there; but two of my supervisors offered to help me «rehearse» and I ended up rehearing with them, but also alone. The conference ended up being a lot of fun! Glad I did it.

Is that a hit or am I stretching it ? What do you guys think?

Offline njlady

« Reply #1607 on: February 06, 2020, 09:56:26 PM »
I very nervous the week before because it was my first ever conference and I was the youngest one there; but two of my supervisors offered to help me «rehearse» and I ended up rehearing with them, but also alone. The conference ended up being a lot of fun! Glad I did it.

Is that a hit or am I stretching it ? What do you guys think?

That's a hit.  It's not something that is common for the majority of people, like "I see you drinking bottled water" or "you sleep during the night". 

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #1608 on: February 09, 2020, 03:30:20 AM »
I broke down and read with her recently out of curiosity.  Was not that impressed. Very vague, didn’t get anything specific.  She generally hit on something other readers have told me but not in a helpful way.  Gave me some prediction about being on an airplane in the coming months but I know for a fact I won’t be flying anywhere in the coming months.  Kinda bummed

Offline LucyDiamond

« Reply #1609 on: February 09, 2020, 04:53:10 AM »
I had a couple of mini hits from my reading with Mattie back in November. One was related to a work bonus and another to a trip taken with a friend. Nothing major though, but she did give me something big for March. I will keep you posted. My go-to is still Drusilla from CP though I am trying to cut down on readings as I had a real splurge last fall. I also loved reading with Craig Hamilton Parker a couple of times. Both of those readers have been super on for me.

Offline Ssbbdd91

« Reply #1610 on: February 18, 2020, 07:29:43 PM »
Hi everyone, I've been lurking here for a few months but my account finally just got approved last week by admin. I read with Mattie twice and I was wondering if those with experience from her can tell me if they think this is a hit or not. Basically, I'm waiting to see if my POI will ever come back lol (it seems like a lot of us are)

So my first reading with Mattie, she said there are markers and things of significance. She said she saw Clearwater Florida, the name "John", and important rings - either someone taking them off or putting the rings on. I had this reading at the beginning of January and none of this made sense at the time.

Well, I just got back from Florida this weekend. It was a very unexpected trip I had planned 3 weeks prior for a wedding. However, it wasn't in Clearwater but it was still in Florida....would that count? It was a wedding - so the rings being put off and on. And the name of the groom? His name was JOHN.

Would you call this a hit or am I just trying to make the predictions fit? lol

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1611 on: February 18, 2020, 08:16:44 PM »
I would say that is probably a hit, but the problem with Mattie is the hits never matter. I had quite a few hits with her but my POI never reappeared. He even broke up with the girl when she said he would, but they are now back together a few months later and it doesn’t seem like he will ever be back in my life. Nor would I be accepting of him if he did.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1612 on: March 06, 2020, 12:58:03 AM »
Everything is quite on the mattie front any updates on her?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1613 on: March 06, 2020, 01:01:55 AM »

HUGE waste of money imo.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1614 on: March 06, 2020, 11:57:30 PM »

HUGE waste of money imo.

Totally agree and I am surprised how full is her queue everyday and how people pay this ridicules rate. I had 9 readings with her and listen to the recordings very often and I see literally NOTHING came to pass. A bunch of super positive stuff that she makes up to make me feel satisfied with the reading. And interestingly, in 80% of the readings she just says "I don't know".

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1615 on: March 07, 2020, 02:01:07 AM »
@Jili, I'm glad you woke up! I tried warning everyone here when I found out she was not that good, anyway it's good you found out sooner rather than later. One good thing that came out of Mattie's reading is that she helped me to stop that addictive behavior! I want everyone on this forum to attain financial freedom. I have the same mindset as Dave Ramsey; you guys should go to Utube to listen to him. If you guys have some financial issues and you need help on how to fix things up, inbox me and I will give you tips and help you on your path to attain financial freedom.

HUGE waste of money imo.

Totally agree and I am surprised how full is her queue everyday and how people pay this ridicules rate. I had 9 readings with her and listen to the recordings very often and I see literally NOTHING came to pass. A bunch of super positive stuff that she makes up to make me feel satisfied with the reading. And interestingly, in 80% of the readings she just says "I don't know".
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 02:05:41 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1616 on: March 07, 2020, 03:33:15 AM »
@Jili, I'm glad you woke up! I tried warning everyone here when I found out she was not that good, anyway it's good you found out sooner rather than later. One good thing that came out of Mattie's reading is that she helped me to stop that addictive behavior! I want everyone on this forum to attain financial freedom. I have the same mindset as Dave Ramsey; you guys should go to Utube to listen to him. If you guys have some financial issues and you need help on how to fix things up, inbox me and I will give you tips and help you on your path to attain financial freedom.

HUGE waste of money imo.

haha ... "woke up" might not be a right term as what I described is more and less the same situation for the others and still many of us here (in this forum) are getting reading with them. But when it comes to the rate, then the expectations from Mattie goes high.

And the reason that I had several readings with her was not the fact that I believed she is the really good. The reason was my personal situation that is called "desperate" at that time, and I had much more with the others. So it was not just Mattie.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1617 on: March 07, 2020, 07:20:33 AM »
Oh ok good. It was so eerily quite I thought no one was reading with her. But looks like her queue is always fell perhaps people on this forum dont read with her anymore. I havent read with her since september and dont plan to. Totally agree with fidget colossal waste of money

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #1618 on: March 07, 2020, 12:09:48 PM »
So glad I didn't jump on the gravy train and read with her. They are all the same. Great at validating but predictions, not at all.

Offline embibems

« Reply #1619 on: March 07, 2020, 05:39:17 PM »
Had my one and only reading with her last summer. And felt I needed to come back and report after seeing this thread revived. For me, complete fail.

Predicted some sort of rebirth for me, things picking up around now (Feb / March) and that the new year would be a great one. So far, there's absolutely no rebirth, only death all around (literally and figuratively) and 2020 has sucked completely and utterly thus far in every way. Nothing is picking up, getting worse. Also predicted someone else coming in to my life which would then galvanize my current relationship - nope, nothing of the sort.

If anything changes, I'll let you know, but I think it's fairly conclusive at this point to say she didn't work for me.

Lol. Literally every large Mattie gave me, the opposite happened. Predicted trips and deepening connections when quite the opposite happened. She's trash~

anything