Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405833 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1590 on: January 11, 2020, 05:19:05 AM »
Hi guys.  I was disappointed with Mattie although she picks up well and seems to link into the situation. I was told my POI would contract in 4 weeks and probably even sooner.  Five months on nothing has happened so her prediction didn’t materialise. She picked up on a trip that is supposed to be happening in March yet very unlikely that will happen as he seems to have vanished off the face of the earth. I was disappointed as all you guys speak highly of her yet found that the names she gave me did not resonate with me at all. I've certainly had better, for instance, Skye was a lot more detailed and she predicted a new romance that would be the real deal this year.

I would not read with Mattie again especially at those prices she charges. You do expect better.

I agree with Sexyp :)

And if you like, you can take a look at this post as well:

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,5295.msg104605.html#msg104605

Offline JAG20

« Reply #1591 on: January 11, 2020, 09:18:13 AM »
I liked Mattie, she worked for me and gave me some good validations and small predictions came in, but I'm still waiting for contact that her and cookie saw, my SO seems to be enjoying herself on facebook pics and partying a lot, so I doubt she will contact if I'm honest  :-\

Offline Rosa

« Reply #1592 on: January 11, 2020, 10:40:58 AM »
I think that perhaps she works well for some people but not for me. I did feel very let down when her predictions didn't come true as I had read so many good things about her beforehand. If she had just been one of the cheaper readers I probably wouldn't have been so disappointed.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1593 on: January 11, 2020, 11:30:27 AM »
I liked Mattie, she worked for me and gave me some good validations and small predictions came in, but I'm still waiting for contact that her and cookie saw, my SO seems to be enjoying herself on facebook pics and partying a lot, so I doubt she will contact if I'm honest  :-\

That's the thing with Mattie. She does get some small stuff. Her bigger predictions didn't happen for me. The best thing I can tell you is to not go back for an update until bigger things start to unfold (if they do). She is way too expensive if the larger predictions don't happen.

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #1594 on: January 14, 2020, 01:54:08 AM »
Ummm I don’t know if I’m trying to make shit fit.  Back in December she told me that poi will contact next when school is out, I thought it would be Xmas break. Today,I got the contact. we have extreme cold temp warning and as I was driving to work this morning, radio station announced that several school buses are cancelled, but not all of them... I feel like this is a bit of a stretch

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1595 on: January 14, 2020, 07:27:58 AM »
Ummm I don’t know if I’m trying to make shit fit.  Back in December she told me that poi will contact next when school is out, I thought it would be Xmas break. Today,I got the contact. we have extreme cold temp warning and as I was driving to work this morning, radio station announced that several school buses are cancelled, but not all of them... I feel like this is a bit of a stretch

She is in UK. Maybe schools were out there today :)

Offline JAG20

« Reply #1596 on: January 16, 2020, 11:21:44 AM »

That's the thing with Mattie. She does get some small stuff. Her bigger predictions didn't happen for me. The best thing I can tell you is to not go back for an update until bigger things start to unfold (if they do). She is way too expensive if the larger predictions don't happen.

Thanks, I'm guna wait out her major predictions first, I'm waiting on them from cookie and mattie but I'm also thinking of risking it by trying aries intution

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1597 on: January 27, 2020, 12:12:12 AM »
I had a reading with Mattie, really early in the morning since I am PST.  2am PST.  In my reading with Mattie.  She asked me why she was getting Tucson...  Tucson, Arizona.  I told her I had no idea why.  I have never been and I had no plans on going.

Well that same afternoon, out of no where something came up where I booked plane tickets to Arizona.  However it was Phoenix, Arizona.  Not Tucson. 

Would you guys consider this a hit?  Or am I stretching here?  Opinions are appreciated.

Yaz88

« Reply #1598 on: January 27, 2020, 12:34:56 AM »
I had a reading with Mattie, really early in the morning since I am PST.  2am PST.  In my reading with Mattie.  She asked me why she was getting Tucson...  Tucson, Arizona.  I told her I had no idea why.  I have never been and I had no plans on going.

Well that same afternoon, out of no where something came up where I booked plane tickets to Arizona.  However it was Phoenix, Arizona.  Not Tucson. 

Would you guys consider this a hit?  Or am I stretching here?  Opinions are appreciated.

I’ve never read with Mattie, but I’d count it as a hit.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1599 on: January 27, 2020, 06:46:32 AM »

She gave me Tucson Arizona as well in my first ever reading with her :-)

Offline username1111

« Reply #1600 on: January 27, 2020, 08:34:49 PM »

She gave me Tucson Arizona as well in my first ever reading with her :-)

Was it relevant?

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1601 on: January 28, 2020, 03:59:49 AM »
Nope

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1602 on: January 28, 2020, 04:04:15 AM »
Nope

kdspirited, curious your thoughts since you read with her as well.  Do you think its just coincidence and not really a hit?

I am curious of others opinions on this. 

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #1603 on: January 28, 2020, 05:50:31 AM »
Nope

kdspirited, curious your thoughts since you read with her as well.  Do you think its just coincidence and not really a hit?

I think it counts as a hit.  The first time i read with her she mentioned SF and Colorado.  Before our call, I booked a ticket to SF and was planning Colorado in February.  It may be her just connecting with you.  If it has nothing to do with your outcome or purpose of the reading, idk if it matters.  Its kind of neat but hope her prediction comes true especially for $15 a min.

My predictions for the spring so I cant tell you if it means much in that regard.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1604 on: January 28, 2020, 07:17:04 AM »
Nope

I think it counts as a hit.  The first time i read with her she mentioned SF and Colorado.  Before our call, I booked a ticket to SF and was planning Colorado in February.  It may be her just connecting with you.  If it has nothing to do with your outcome or purpose of the reading, idk if it matters.  Its kind of neat but hope her prediction comes true especially for $15 a min.

My predictions for the spring so I cant tell you if it means much in that regard.

Totally agree. She also gave me the name of some cities and countries that was relevant but per herself, it just showed we are connected. However, non of the predictions came to pass. Whether or not it's a hit, I don't really think it matters.