Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405859 times)

Offline lp1111

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1485 on: November 03, 2019, 05:01:28 PM »
I’ve spoken to Mattie a few times regarding my POI. Back in April she told me there would be a status change and he would be seeing someone, but it was just something he needed to get out of his system. In June he started dating this girl, and although she didn’t seem like someone long term, he seemed to get pretty serious with her. Recently I found out she was pregnant and had gotten pregnant about a month after they started dating, so I assumed all of her predictions were incorrect. Recently they broke up, and there has been a lot of drama surrounding their situation as I posted recently.

So thinking back on her multiple readings she told me as markers for them breaking up:

I would get a very drastic haircut. - I got ten inches chopped off last Tuesday
Halloween everything would be different - they broke up that night as far as I can tell
Someone’s Facebook would come down when it’s over - her Facebook has been closed now since they split

I haven’t gotten contact so I cannot say how accurate that piece will be, but she got the breakup.

beachgal214

« Reply #1486 on: November 04, 2019, 03:29:50 PM »
wow!

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1487 on: November 04, 2019, 07:04:35 PM »
I’ve spoken to Mattie a few times regarding my POI. Back in April she told me there would be a status change and he would be seeing someone, but it was just something he needed to get out of his system. In June he started dating this girl, and although she didn’t seem like someone long term, he seemed to get pretty serious with her. Recently I found out she was pregnant and had gotten pregnant about a month after they started dating, so I assumed all of her predictions were incorrect. Recently they broke up, and there has been a lot of drama surrounding their situation as I posted recently.

So thinking back on her multiple readings she told me as markers for them breaking up:

I would get a very drastic haircut. - I got ten inches chopped off last Tuesday
Halloween everything would be different - they broke up that night as far as I can tell
Someone’s Facebook would come down when it’s over - her Facebook has been closed now since they split

I haven’t gotten contact so I cannot say how accurate that piece will be, but she got the breakup.

That is quite interesting...  Wow.  Did she say he will contact you?

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1488 on: November 04, 2019, 07:58:21 PM »
Yeah, she did. She actually used the good old - he’ll be chasing you and you’ll really be the one holding back. I’m not sure if this will happen, but I know for sure I would 100% hold back if he did contact me again. I don’t want to get involved in that drama.

Offline Flapnuggets

« Reply #1489 on: November 06, 2019, 04:12:35 AM »
Its interesting, looking back over my old notes.  She is mostly accurate.  Career wise, she predicted my current job would come from a friend within a couple of days, and it did the next day from my buddy Becky. Here Mike would be relevant, and he is my current boss.

For my POI, Mattie predicted she would plan on a trip around October, which is true she went in late September to London.  She also said that the guy she was currently seeing had no staying power. This is also true.  She did say that we would get back in touch and talk, and much more than we previously had. This has not happened.  To this point, she mentioned something about timing around the time my car goes to a garage, and that the fourth would be relevant....In one reading she mentioned that it was 11/4 to the exact date as being important. I got status of my promotion from my boss yesterday, 11/4. My car went into the shop today.  Again she said Mike would be relevant, who was the bearer of the news Its whacky.  She has nailed timings, but not from the POI, yet. I wonder if these are markers on the path...?

Every call she has brought up the POI independently of what I asked when I didn't ask about her, which is rather interesting. Either way, when this does manifest, per Mattie, I will be seeing someone else who is more straight forward, and I will have choice.  Not that I will blow her off entirely, but that I would have my limits.  This has never changed, and has been consistent across her readings since I started reading with her.  She did predict that I would bump into my POI back in spring, which was nice. So something about the timing on the car going into the shop is good.  At least my financial recovery from binging has begun, which she predicted. :)  It would be nice to get out and date other folk, but not many options have been around. So, to these points, whether the POI returns or not, it would be awful pleasant to have what she predicted manifest.  After all, on my most recent  reading she did say "No expectation, she has a pattern I will recognize. keep feet on ground, she could well pay me a visit or let sleeping dogs lie:"  Again choice. She is returning.

Mattie is interesting. No matter how often I think shes full of dung, her track record when reviewing notes is accurate.  Hopefully, per what she also said, "I would be coding the football algorithm", and gain another stream of income.  The coding part came true, I had a crazy inspiration and began coding right away.  I would love the extra stream of revenue, as it would be nice to replenish the coffers, which Mattie also predicted, using those exact words, lol.

I feel all of your pain financially. All of this has a point, and I will attempt to wrap here.  This POI has cost me upwards of $50k, and if the end result is that I found a decently accurate psychic I can call for fun on occasion to entertain myself with, then it was all worth it. The reason?  I have OCD, and I have to call when I am in a anxious spiral. I have sought therapy, taken medications, these all failed.  One of the few things that worked were psychics. The odd thing is, I never actually really cared if the predictions came true, for me it was more about the fantasy.  I knew most of the predictions were garbage, but to have the anxiety relief was what I sought.

After having spent the last $10k judging and rating psychics (running data analytics, as I enjoyed calling it) there are only a couple I will call on a ongoing basis, because they have been accurate.  Mattie is by far the most accurate, Ben is spot on for career stuff and is much cheaper.  No one has predicted my love life accurately yet, and assuming Mattie maintains her track record, perhaps relief is on its way, both financially and romantically?  One can hope.  I do like talking to Amelia, cause she always invites me to coffee but never follows through, and then randomly babbles about astrological stuff that vaguely comes true.  This gives me good reading material. Too much fun.  Jeremiah claims I will be a millionaire, so hes obviously a staple :).

Overall, this site has saved me money, and I am quite thankful it is here, and I wanted to say I appreciate all of your reviews very much. It is a blessing to finally have a spot where I can research folk when needed, and be able to share experiences if I wish. Regardless of what some people may post here, you are appreciated. I wouldn't have found Mattie if I hadn't come here and read up on her.  In the long run, this will save me money.

You guys rock! 

Offline Sheri817

« Reply #1490 on: November 06, 2019, 04:27:13 AM »
Its interesting, looking back over my old notes.  She is mostly accurate.  Career wise, she predicted my current job would come from a friend within a couple of days, and it did the next day from my buddy Becky. Here Mike would be relevant, and he is my current boss.

For my POI, Mattie predicted she would plan on a trip around October, which is true she went in late September to London.  She also said that the guy she was currently seeing had no staying power. This is also true.  She did say that we would get back in touch and talk, and much more than we previously had. This has not happened.  To this point, she mentioned something about timing around the time my car goes to a garage, and that the fourth would be relevant....In one reading she mentioned that it was 11/4 to the exact date as being important. I got status of my promotion from my boss yesterday, 11/4. My car went into the shop today.  Again she said Mike would be relevant, who was the bearer of the news Its whacky.  She has nailed timings, but not from the POI, yet. I wonder if these are markers on the path...?

Every call she has brought up the POI independently of what I asked when I didn't ask about her, which is rather interesting. Either way, when this does manifest, per Mattie, I will be seeing someone else who is more straight forward, and I will have choice.  Not that I will blow her off entirely, but that I would have my limits.  This has never changed, and has been consistent across her readings since I started reading with her.  She did predict that I would bump into my POI back in spring, which was nice. So something about the timing on the car going into the shop is good.  At least my financial recovery from binging has begun, which she predicted. :)  It would be nice to get out and date other folk, but not many options have been around. So, to these points, whether the POI returns or not, it would be awful pleasant to have what she predicted manifest.  After all, on my most recent  reading she did say "No expectation, she has a pattern I will recognize. keep feet on ground, she could well pay me a visit or let sleeping dogs lie:"  Again choice. She is returning.

Mattie is interesting. No matter how often I think shes full of dung, her track record when reviewing notes is accurate.  Hopefully, per what she also said, "I would be coding the football algorithm", and gain another stream of income.  The coding part came true, I had a crazy inspiration and began coding right away.  I would love the extra stream of revenue, as it would be nice to replenish the coffers, which Mattie also predicted, using those exact words, lol.

I feel all of your pain financially. All of this has a point, and I will attempt to wrap here.  This POI has cost me upwards of $50k, and if the end result is that I found a decently accurate psychic I can call for fun on occasion to entertain myself with, then it was all worth it. The reason?  I have OCD, and I have to call when I am in a anxious spiral. I have sought therapy, taken medications, these all failed.  One of the few things that worked were psychics. The odd thing is, I never actually really cared if the predictions came true, for me it was more about the fantasy.  I knew most of the predictions were garbage, but to have the anxiety relief was what I sought.

After having spent the last $10k judging and rating psychics (running data analytics, as I enjoyed calling it) there are only a couple I will call on a ongoing basis, because they have been accurate.  Mattie is by far the most accurate, Ben is spot on for career stuff and is much cheaper.  No one has predicted my love life accurately yet, and assuming Mattie maintains her track record, perhaps relief is on its way, both financially and romantically?  One can hope.  I do like talking to Amelia, cause she always invites me to coffee but never follows through, and then randomly babbles about astrological stuff that vaguely comes true.  This gives me good reading material. Too much fun.  Jeremiah claims I will be a millionaire, so hes obviously a staple :).

Overall, this site has saved me money, and I am quite thankful it is here, and I wanted to say I appreciate all of your reviews very much. It is a blessing to finally have a spot where I can research folk when needed, and be able to share experiences if I wish. Regardless of what some people may post here, you are appreciated. I wouldn't have found Mattie if I hadn't come here and read up on her.  In the long run, this will save me money.

You guys rock!
This is very interesting as she has told many ppl something about London. 

Offline Joey910

« Reply #1491 on: November 06, 2019, 08:00:01 AM »
My reading back in June she told me that there will be a trip to London this year. I was just asked yesterday by my Boss to attend a conference in London on the first week of December. Not really looking forward as I prefer to stay in California during winter time.

Offline Flapnuggets

« Reply #1492 on: November 06, 2019, 12:03:36 PM »

You guys rock!
This is very interesting as she has told many ppl something about London. 
She stated a trip, but not specifically London.

Offline midwest60

Re: Mattie and first time read
« Reply #1493 on: November 07, 2019, 03:34:10 AM »
I wasn't sure if I should start a new thread or reply to all of you.

After reading all the positive reviews for Mattie, I called her today for the first time. I called about my career and also wanted to know about a family member's job.  Before I said my first word,  she relayed the words "double trouble" and asked if I knew what that meant. I did...as she was referring to myself and my identical twin....we are both experiencing the same job issue. Mind you, this is the first time I had ever spoken to Mattie.

Anyway, I have had many, many readings, but it's almost as if Mattie "un-stuck" some type of energy with me. As soon as I got back to my desk, I started to get confirmations on questions and info I needed to know that I have been waiting on for months. I received 3 emails from people that I had been waiting to hear from that yielded answers I needed.  I have not had this happen before, and the events had a profound impact on me. Odd, but good, don't you think?

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #1494 on: November 07, 2019, 03:55:12 AM »
@midwest60
I would say those first words were pretty specific to you.  That's awesome! Thanks for that post and some more hope that she truly sees some things.

Glad to hear there was an energy un-stuck for you as well. Can't say that has specifically happened for me, but I can say that most of what she has said has begun to come about. Names have shown up in life, and career stuff has started to come through. Now just hoping that is the same for romance.

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #1495 on: November 21, 2019, 04:03:54 AM »
UPDATE:
Mattie predicted that I would meet someone new and gave me a description of the new guy. This person has manifested recently. She got his hobbies right and his physical description. She also mentioned one specific thing that makes him stand out. She was correct about that. It was the very first thing I noticed about him.
I will be back to provide more details.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1496 on: November 21, 2019, 04:10:57 AM »
UPDATE:
Mattie predicted that I would meet someone new and gave me a description of the new guy. This person has manifested recently. She got his hobbies right and his physical description. She also mentioned one specific thing that makes him stand out. She was correct about that. It was the very first thing I noticed about him.
I will be back to provide more details.

Nice! I was just wondering if there was anything new with her predictivewise

Offline lavendermoonchild

« Reply #1497 on: November 21, 2019, 06:39:48 AM »
Damn I want to try her but I’m too poor for $15/min!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1498 on: November 22, 2019, 09:41:56 AM »
Damn I want to try her but I’m too poor for $15/min!

Don't waste your money for her. She makes up 90% of the reading and adds a couple of exciting remote viewing things to that. I had several readings with her and nothing came out of it. You can get much much more information from Kisha with just $25.

Offline midwest60

« Reply #1499 on: November 23, 2019, 03:39:24 AM »
I agree. I called Mattie the first time as I needed answers to long-standing career issues. Immediately after I called her, I received some information that I had been waiting on for several months.  I still don't think the timing of the information I received was coincidental. 

But, I did call back last week and did not get any more clarification. The reading was very general. For $15 an hour, it's way too steep to get general info.

I have found a new reader, Megan, from Meet Your Psychics, who is really good. She is one of only three people I call now.

anything