Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405846 times)

Offline Sheri817

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1470 on: October 31, 2019, 05:52:16 AM »
I am realizing that 95% of Psychics on these networks are fraudster. How Unethical is it to charge Someone $15.00 a minute at best for a 50/50 outcome. I have not read with Mattie however I remember when she was much cheaper and it is so sad that these psychics have little to no morals , ethics or humanity. I looked at The reviews on some of these psychics profile and for the amount of calls they have they should have THOUSANDS OF REVIEWS. I am washing my hands with these psychics on certain website. It is 95& a Scam and injustice for People.
I totally agree with you. I'm losing hope in humanity and the lack of ethics. If you happen to figure out any that was right all along, please keep me in the loop

Offline Sheri817

« Reply #1471 on: October 31, 2019, 08:06:04 AM »
@SHERI, I am finished with with these lying ass People they do even deserve to be called Psychics. WHY Should a Psychic get paid more than a Doctor??? Charging People an obscene amount of money per minute at best for the odds of a 50/50 outcome it is UNETHICAL, GREEDY and INHUMANE.>>>>>>>>> I tested 10 different psychics  recently (this week)  names I will not disclose about a Relationship question of a Man that I don't even want  or desire and They ALL SAID I see Commitment and Marriage WOW  ??? :-[ . (Talk about a kid at Christmas time realizing that Santa Claus is not real)   :'( .  For the Entire month of November I am going on a fast. I have no trust in any of them. 4 Years ago Psychic were a little more better than this. I am coming to reality and using common sense and seeing the bigger picture.
Thank you for replying. This is disheartening, and I dont even want to know how much money we have wasted to this.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1472 on: October 31, 2019, 10:40:36 AM »
@SHERI, I am finished with with these lying ass People they do even deserve to be called Psychics. WHY Should a Psychic get paid more than a Doctor??? Charging People an obscene amount of money per minute at best for the odds of a 50/50 outcome it is UNETHICAL, GREEDY and INHUMANE.>>>>>>>>> I tested 10 different psychics  recently (this week)  names I will not disclose about a Relationship question of a Man that I don't even want  or desire and They ALL SAID I see Commitment and Marriage WOW  ??? :-[ . (Talk about a kid at Christmas time realizing that Santa Claus is not real)   :'( .  For the Entire month of November I am going on a fast. I have no trust in any of them. 4 Years ago Psychic were a little more better than this. I am coming to reality and using common sense and seeing the bigger picture.

I get it that your pissed and I happen to agree with you that most psychics are scammers...BUT...before telling other people on a separate thread to stop being stupid for calling them, maybe a step back, maybe some introspection on why YOU are calling them is in order. You said on October 1st that you were "fasting" for the month of October. Then you admittedly called 10 psychics with a fake scenario this week to "test" them. Now you are saying they are all fake and your are going to "fast" again in November. If your experience is that none of them are right, why do YOU keep going back? I guess my point is that instead of preaching to the choir, maybe you should heed your own advice before calling others stupid.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1473 on: October 31, 2019, 02:43:27 PM »
@ Truthseeker>>>>>>again>>>>>calling others stupid for calling psychics on a psychic review forum >>>>>after bingeing to test the psychic >>>>> is bad form and a little bit hypocritical.

PS>>>my credibility stands on it's own. 👍😁😎

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1474 on: October 31, 2019, 03:01:26 PM »
Yeah, ya did:

I would only call a Psychic back if Something Manifest. Please People Stop playing yourself and being stupid.

I'm not on a mission to help or save anyone and have nothing to prove. Exposed? Lol...you got me.  I'm a person who has called psychics, way too many, and I don't preach to or judge others who do. Why? Because a time may come, just like YOU, when I'll fall off the wagon and binge again. But good for you on your crusade to save the forum. 👍

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #1475 on: October 31, 2019, 05:56:04 PM »
To All: I was once acting Stupidly  and acting Foolishly and it wasn't until I test called Psychics with a Man that I do not want or desire in a Relationship aspect that I found out the truth.  >>>>>>>I Can only speak from My experiences. I am all Pro Truth. If a Psychic is real and accurate than I am respectful of a Real, or  Accurate Psychics >>>>>>HOWEVER  from experience only about 5% of the psychics on these sites and/or mentioned on this forum are actually real. >>>>>>>>>>>Now that I know and realized the Truth  by calling Psychics for Me just isn't the same anymore. >>>>>>>>

I still Stand by what I said: It is UNETHICAL, INHUMANE,and GREEDY to charge a person $15.00 , $10.00 , or  $5.00 per minute for a Reading that at best only  has a 50/50 outcome. "" fake Psychics ""should not being getting paid more than doctors , teachers etc.>>>>>>>

Some People call psychics due to desperation,  mental illness, boredom,  loneliness,  irritability,  low-self-esteem,  etc ,etc. And if You, like Myself  I have called psychics multiple times only to have no significant outcomes it's time to evaluate Yourself and Your Life. Period.

I am not going to be on this site that much anymore just periodically  perhaps once per month or once every other month. If you have any questions you my PM me. I am liberated and no longer enslaved at my own cost. I wish You all the best.

Cool man. Don't call them, then.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1476 on: November 01, 2019, 04:39:30 AM »
@Fidget  You need help I never called anyone Stupid. You have over 1,700 post and haven't truly helped Anyone on here. You seem like one of these scammers, fraudulent people. Get Help. This conversation is over. Fidget You just exposed Yourself.

Please don't say this. Fidget is one of the most helpful members of this forum and I always enjoyed her honest reviews and perspectives. This forum is public and many of the psychics have multiple accounts to write fake reviews. We should be smart and don't accuse our honest members to make them leave. Let's keep the atmosphere of the forum healthy.

Many of us are suffering. We don't call Psychics because we are too rich or too stupid. Sometimes we call them because we are desperate and we are looking for someone to tell us what will happen tomorrow. We are too desperate to wait until tomorrow. I've been one of those people and spent thousands of dollars in last 2 years, and still keep calling. After each call to Mattie, I feel guilty, I like to throw up. She is too expensive for the amount of information that she shares. 10 min talking with her, is the cost of a great pair of shoes.

My point is that all of us are more and less on the same boat. Let's understand each other. Please stop attacking and insulting. All of us are tired of this addiction. Many of us have been waiting for something, for someone, for many months. Let's help each other instead of hurting.

beachgal214

« Reply #1477 on: November 01, 2019, 03:06:19 PM »
agree with Jill!

Offline Heather

« Reply #1478 on: November 02, 2019, 12:00:10 AM »
I am realizing that 95% of Psychics on these networks are fraudster. How Unethical is it to charge Someone $15.00 a minute at best for a 50/50 outcome. I have not read with Mattie however I remember when she was much cheaper and it is so sad that these psychics have little to no morals , ethics or humanity. I looked at The reviews on some of these psychics profile and for the amount of calls they have they should have THOUSANDS OF REVIEWS. I am washing my hands with these psychics on certain website. It is 95& a Scam and injustice for People.

I work for two lines right now, and I don’t make that much. The per minute rate is set by the company, not the psychic usually. Keen is different, but the site charges the reader lots of fees. If you give a reader false information, you’re going to get a messed up reading.

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #1479 on: November 02, 2019, 03:33:27 AM »

I have another prediction coming up very very soon. Not going to put much faith into that one, because (1) I’ve already moved on and (2) the prediction is too far-fetched (like, she gave me an exact date and what’s going to transpire, which in my opinion is too difficult of a prediction).
I will be reporting back. Best of luck to you!!

UPDATE: The prediction I didn’t think would happen has actually happened.

Mattie said: “Something to do with November that’s relevant” and “I wonder if that’s when things are suddenly going to manifest” and “November 1st.. oh, spirit says October 31st actually is going to be relevant” indeed it was. Things started to happen the night before, and it continued to manifest on the 31st throughout the day. Her timing has been impeccable.

She also mentioned an object in the beginning (I didn’t tell her but the object she saw is related to POI’s job). She also kept seeing him doing certain things and holding certain objects.. I just listened to my recording. She was sooo confused by this, it was kinda funny. I didn’t tell her but it’s all related to his job.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 03:37:02 AM by Blueberry »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1480 on: November 02, 2019, 03:44:17 AM »

I have another prediction coming up very very soon. Not going to put much faith into that one, because (1) I’ve already moved on and (2) the prediction is too far-fetched (like, she gave me an exact date and what’s going to transpire, which in my opinion is too difficult of a prediction).
I will be reporting back. Best of luck to you!!

UPDATE: The prediction I didn’t think would happen has actually happened.

Mattie said: “Something to do with November that’s relevant” and “I wonder if that’s when things are suddenly going to manifest” and “November 1st.. oh, spirit says October 31st actually is going to be relevant” indeed it was. Things started to happen the night before, and it continued to manifest on the 31st throughout the day. Her timing has been impeccable.

She also mentioned an object in the beginning (I didn’t tell her but the object she saw is related to POI’s job). She also kept seeing him doing certain things and holding certain objects.. I just listened to my recording. She was sooo confused by this, it was kinda funny. I didn’t tell her but it’s all related to his job.

I am glad that your prediction is coming to pass. At least, it's promising that she is not fake because after Josh left the forum, I did not hear from anyone else to say something significant has happened from Mattie's predictions. Honestly, I am glad that your prediction played out.
As I mentioned before, she gave me a very similar prediction Nov 13 (mostly) and other 3s like 23, 31. But I gave her the second call and she flipped.
Congratulations anyway. May I ask if you were out of contact with your POI? If so, how long? If you don't mind to share. I just want to see how was the circumstance that she was able to read accurately.

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #1481 on: November 02, 2019, 04:18:45 AM »
Broke up 3 years ago. The following year, we spoke maybe 3 times. I saw him again 1.5 yr ago (which was the only time I saw him since the breakup).
Haven’t spoken at all in a year and half (with the exception of a 3 minute phone call 6 months ago).

yea.. I saw him once and spoke maybe 2-3 times in 3 years. As you can see my circumstances aren’t ideal (probably much worse than most on this forum). I had no reason to believe I’d hear from this dude again.
She did tell me though (multiple times) that as soon as I move on, predictions will start manifesting. Could it be as simple as that ??
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 04:20:39 AM by Blueberry »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1482 on: November 02, 2019, 04:25:38 AM »
Broke up 3 years ago. The following year, we spoke maybe 3 times. I saw him again 1.5 yr ago (which was the only time I saw him since the breakup).
Haven’t spoken at all in a year and half (with the exception of a 3 minute phone call 6 months ago).

yea.. I saw him once and spoke maybe 2-3 times in 3 years. As you can see my circumstances aren’t ideal (probably much worse than most on this forum). I had no reason to believe I’d hear from this dude again.
She did tell me though (multiple times) that as soon as I move on, predictions will start manifesting. Could it be as simple as that ??

Thanks Blueberry. I am happy that it came to pass :)

Offline Joey910

« Reply #1483 on: November 03, 2019, 02:48:45 AM »
Mattie” predictions have always been more hits than misses for me.  She usually gives me dates, not season and very rarely uses the tarot cards. I only read with her every 12-14 weeks for an uninterrupted 30 minutes each session. I try not to dwell on it and let it be because if let myself expect too much, I will be consumed with bitterness. Perhaps this is the reason why Mattie can easily read me correctly as I approached it with an open mind and not overthink.
I attempted to start sharing what she got right but I was disappointed and discouraged by the reactions some showed on this forum when I started posting. Now I get it, it’s because I started saying positive things about her that everyone start calling me Josh.
I’m happy for you Blueberry. Congratulations!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1484 on: November 03, 2019, 08:34:28 AM »
Mattie” predictions have always been more hits than misses for me.  She usually gives me dates, not season and very rarely uses the tarot cards. I only read with her every 12-14 weeks for an uninterrupted 30 minutes each session. I try not to dwell on it and let it be because if let myself expect too much, I will be consumed with bitterness. Perhaps this is the reason why Mattie can easily read me correctly as I approached it with an open mind and not overthink.
I attempted to start sharing what she got right but I was disappointed and discouraged by the reactions some showed on this forum when I started posting. Now I get it, it’s because I started saying positive things about her that everyone start calling me Josh.
I’m happy for you Blueberry. Congratulations!

Sounds great that she works for you very well. I could never afford to talk to her for 30min but I called her 7 times each time for 10-15 min over last year but almost non of the predictions came to pass and I did not see any of the markers. Mattie is super nice and I love talking to her but she never made me to say WOW. I have some predictions pending and will update if anything happens.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 09:12:10 AM by Jili1945 »