Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 406046 times)

Offline calibabe

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1455 on: October 25, 2019, 06:59:08 PM »
Amazing Blueberry!  Mattie has also been correct for me as well.  Congrats!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1456 on: October 25, 2019, 07:01:57 PM »
I’m freaking out you guys! I may have bashed Mattie too soon!

I just had 1 prediction come true related to my old POI. In 2 years of being on CP, this is the first love-related prediction that has manifested.

She said Friday is going to be significant “look out for Friday”.
Later on, she gave me a specific date in November and said it’s going to be important (can’t comment on that yet because it’s in the future, supposedly). Then she talked about Friday again and said it’s “very likely that it’s going to be communication”.  —— I have just been contacted by my old POI (let’s call him Ben). First time in almost 2 years that this dude is reaching out and it happened on a Friday!

Mattie said: “you will get news about this over the next 3. There’s going to be some sort of news there. It could be 3 days, 3 weeks or 3 months”. - it’s been exactly 3 weeks (+1 day) since my reading. She’s off by 1 day only

Mattie said “You are going to be dating; with you, there’s very much more than one option. And when you finally let go of Ben, he’s going to reach out, he’s going to suddenly manifest”.  —- I finally let Ben go a few days ago; and as soon as I did that, the loser suddenly reaches out after two years of (almost complete) silence.

I keep hearing New York. There’s going to be a breakthrough and again something relevant about New York. It could be relevant for timing. There seems to be something” - I met a guy from New York a few days ago. His energy was so healing that it helped me let go of Ben. And then contact from Ben came in a few days after the New York guy; - Mattie was correct about New York being relevant for timing of letting go and timing for contact.

I finally found my peace. Funny how things can change in a week!

Your reading is 80% the same as my recent reading with Mattie. I don't say it's scripted, just I hope mine would happen as it happened for you. We are also out of contact for almost 1.5 years.

I got Friday also.

Offline Bean82

« Reply #1457 on: October 25, 2019, 08:07:20 PM »
Congrats @ Blueberry!!

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #1458 on: October 25, 2019, 08:29:03 PM »
Congrats @Blueberry...you give me renewed hope!

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #1459 on: October 25, 2019, 08:33:47 PM »
!

Your reading is 80% the same as my recent reading with Mattie. I don't say it's scripted, just I hope mine would happen as it happened for you. We are also out of contact for almost 1.5 years.

It could be scripted. You never know. I was (and still am) very suspicious. It appears that Mattie repeatedly gives certain names, numbers, locations, etc. to members on the forum here. Not a good sign.
I was not expecting predictions to come true, however it just did:
Contact happened on a Friday, 3 weeks after my reading, shortly after letting go of POI. New York was relevant for timing for both contact and letting go.

I have another prediction coming up very very soon. Not going to put much faith into that one, because (1) I’ve already moved on and (2) the prediction is too far-fetched (like, she gave me an exact date and what’s going to transpire, which in my opinion is too difficult of a prediction).
I will be reporting back. Best of luck to you!!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1460 on: October 25, 2019, 09:58:48 PM »
Yeah, I got Thursday , Friday, 6, could be June, 6 days, 6 weeks, moving to a place that starts with M,  buying a place and moving in November, i refined my home to a shorter term this October so does that count? Haha ...also got 3months. You will leave your job in a couple of years, TBD.

Offline GinnyWeasley

« Reply #1461 on: October 26, 2019, 04:19:29 PM »
After reading the last few posts about Mattie with all the same information Andy names given, I’m glad I saved my cash. I’ll just go off of what you all were told and wait for something to happen on the sixes. 😹😹😹😹😹

Offline embibems

« Reply #1462 on: October 27, 2019, 12:19:06 AM »
After reading the last few posts about Mattie with all the same information Andy names given, I’m glad I saved my cash. I’ll just go off of what you all were told and wait for something to happen on the sixes. 😹😹😹😹😹

Lmao don't forget about the interminable "3s"😂 good call on the saving your cash. I wish I had!!

Offline Sheri817

« Reply #1463 on: October 29, 2019, 10:28:44 PM »
Not looking good. I got the same too with 3 and new york.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #1464 on: October 30, 2019, 01:27:03 AM »
I didn't get any of those if it helps... Got specific information that actually applied to my situation

Offline Sheri817

« Reply #1465 on: October 30, 2019, 02:49:44 AM »
I didn't get any of those if it helps... Got specific information that actually applied to my situation
I noticed the 3's and new york on another person's reading on here so now I'm worried and I dont go to new york, nor will I ever want to

Offline embibems

« Reply #1466 on: October 30, 2019, 03:39:37 AM »
I noticed the 3's and new york on another person's reading on here so now I'm worried and I dont go to new york, nor will I ever want to

Well if you're ever in NYC, holla at me :) I'd be glad to tell you the best places to eat and shop at.

Has anyone had any Mattie hits lately or any good readings with her? Still curious, even though I'm no longer a caller!

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1467 on: October 30, 2019, 03:45:22 AM »
Mattie told me last I spoke to her that everything would come together by Halloween. Well I can say definitively that things have only gotten worse 🤷🏽‍♀️ That’s the only Mattie update I’ve gotten. Unless you want to count, she said something about me chopping my hair off - I had no plans to but ended up having to cut off about 10 inches today.

Offline Sheri817

« Reply #1468 on: October 30, 2019, 07:02:27 AM »

Well if you're ever in NYC, holla at me :) I'd be glad to tell you the best places to eat and shop at.

Has anyone had any Mattie hits lately or any good readings with her? Still curious, even though I'm no longer a caller!

Thanks I will keep that in mind.😀  btw, what was your experience with mattie? And any readers that you would recommend?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1469 on: October 31, 2019, 03:22:30 AM »
I had two readings with Mattie almost one months apart and got totally different readings. Neither the timeframe nor the markers were the same. In first one, she predicted contact in Nov (which is still pending) but in the second one (that was last week) she could not see any contact any time soon or at least she avoids giving me any accurate timeframe. Non of the markers was the same as before. That's really frustrating. I am not sure about this Psychic ability and how they get things each time. Maybe that would be fine to see different perspective in different readings.