Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405934 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1440 on: October 15, 2019, 02:16:41 PM »
My Gosh! Maybe I was just getting everyone else's readings.  I was told I would travel with a POI to water and he would hold my hand as we walked into a restaurant. I also got "uniform".  I have heard all these things from Mattie and literally none of it even seems to apply to me. I have given it 3 years and nothing.  I'm glad you all are getting hits.  I wonder if she wasn't picking up on the caller before or after me?

Offline embibems

« Reply #1441 on: October 15, 2019, 03:43:22 PM »
I will give credit where credit is due, Mattie predicted I would be traveling to a place by water and I thought that was a fluke.  I did travel around the time of the reading but it was in the middle of a desert, now though I can say I just got back from a place with water to see my ex.  She also saw him taking my hand and walking into a restaurant, which happened and next to water.  She also brought up a state and said I would be traveling there, however she thought it would be next year, well I'm going next month with my ex to that very state.

I too got the water travel/trip from Mattie. At the time it made sense to me because she saw me jumping into warm waters with my POI. This was tenable at the time, since I was planning to see him when it was still warm where he is and is by the beach as well. So, it clicked. But, as you all know--the trip itself never happened. It was like she saw something potentially happening but as we all know, not all psychics see what will happen--they see possible situations that COULD happen. She saw him taking my hand as well, but this time we were going into a bar near warm water with al fresco dining.. Pretty similar predictions here!

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #1442 on: October 15, 2019, 03:48:13 PM »
LOL! Em  and then there was a guy with a guitar?  I'm so confused about what she's doing.  Whatever it is, it isn't worth $900 an hour.

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #1443 on: October 15, 2019, 04:31:11 PM »
Never got uniform or Singapore or travel or restaurant or by water or holding hands or any of the recent markers in this thread.

Offline embibems

« Reply #1444 on: October 15, 2019, 04:45:24 PM »
LOL! Em  and then there was a guy with a guitar?  I'm so confused about what she's doing.  Whatever it is, it isn't worth $900 an hour.

NOTHING IS WORTH $900/HOUR like holy sh*t. Unless it's a direct line to Sts. Peter, Paul, and Mary😂😂

Offline GinnyWeasley

« Reply #1445 on: October 15, 2019, 07:22:39 PM »
Hi everyone!

After reading all the reviews for Mattie (meaning here) I thought I would give her a try. I’m in her queue now.  My question is - when is she usually on?  I’m for the most part available but I have 2.5 hours today where I’ll be at spin class. I don’t want to miss her call but don’t want to stay home and not have her call (I ate pretty much a whole pizzza for lunch so I need to go 😬😬😬)

I noticed she has no schedule posted either. Admittedly I’m new to CS - usually stick to PS and keen (although i, done with low-rent keen).

Thanks all!

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1446 on: October 15, 2019, 07:51:46 PM »
Hi everyone!

After reading all the reviews for Mattie (meaning here) I thought I would give her a try. I’m in her queue now.  My question is - when is she usually on?  I’m for the most part available but I have 2.5 hours today where I’ll be at spin class. I don’t want to miss her call but don’t want to stay home and not have her call (I ate pretty much a whole pizzza for lunch so I need to go 😬😬😬)

I noticed she has no schedule posted either. Admittedly I’m new to CS - usually stick to PS and keen (although i, done with low-rent keen).

Thanks all!

In my experience she is online between 1am-5am PST. 

Offline embibems

« Reply #1447 on: October 16, 2019, 04:13:26 AM »
Hi everyone!

Thanks all!

In my experience she is online between 1am-5am PST.

What @cali said :) I'm on the East Coast and when I used to read w her she would also sometimes pop on around 12-2 PM EST. Just turn the notification on for her on the app, it's a life saver with popular psychics when it comes to jumping in the queue on CP.

Have there been any other Mattie hits? I've gone completely silent w my POI as she said I would be doing and hopefully he's getting bothered as she predicted. He reaches out every 7-14 days and is dry and boring w nothing to say. Jury is out for anything else.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #1448 on: October 20, 2019, 03:37:32 PM »
So I haven't been vigilantly reading the forum much since I've cut down 99% on readings; I only read with Yona and Gaylene now.  The best thing that happened to me is that CP charged me TWICE for a reading with Mattie and I was contacted by my credit card and they stopped the second charge, and CP blocked me from using their services.  Trust me, I know they charged me twice because it was a peculiar number not one you could confuse for another charge and my balance on CP reflected that.

So I haven't read with Mattie since early April and I'm glad for it after having read Em's experience with her.  But I also can't deny that Mattie has gotten big hits when all hope seemed lost with my ex.  I just am not willing to risk spending more money on her especially if her attitude has shifted as it has.

I'm very disappointed that Mattie would treat Em like she has.  Em has always been kind and respectful towards her despite major predictions not panning out.  I was fortunate that the big ones had panned out for me, but Yona and Gaylene predicted as much although not through distinct, remote viewing, or blurted out locations that had significance to my situation.

If I do get any further readings it will only be with Yona and Gaylene.

Offline Heather

« Reply #1449 on: October 20, 2019, 05:03:31 PM »
I really like Mattie, but she’s like any reader and is wrong sometimes. She told me I was going to Montana a year ago. I’ve never been there, and I see no reason why I ever would.  That was a year or so ago she said that. Never happened.

Offline embibems

« Reply #1450 on: October 20, 2019, 07:41:55 PM »
So I haven't been vigilantly reading the forum much since I've cut down 99% on readings; I only read with Yona and Gaylene now.  The best thing that happened to me is that CP charged me TWICE for a reading with Mattie and I was contacted by my credit card and they stopped the second charge, and CP blocked me from using their services.  Trust me, I know they charged me twice because it was a peculiar number not one you could confuse for another charge and my balance on CP reflected that.

So I haven't read with Mattie since early April and I'm glad for it after having read Em's experience with her.  But I also can't deny that Mattie has gotten big hits when all hope seemed lost with my ex.  I just am not willing to risk spending more money on her especially if her attitude has shifted as it has.

I'm very disappointed that Mattie would treat Em like she has.  Em has always been kind and respectful towards her despite major predictions not panning out.  I was fortunate that the big ones had panned out for me, but Yona and Gaylene predicted as much although not through distinct, remote viewing, or blurted out locations that had significance to my situation.

If I do get any further readings it will only be with Yona and Gaylene.

<333 Can't wait to try Yona next month! Thank you for the kind words Sam. This is a blessing in disguise for me--my credit card is already doing the happy dance ;) <333

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #1451 on: October 25, 2019, 05:25:07 PM »
I’m freaking out you guys! I may have bashed Mattie too soon!

I just had 1 prediction come true related to my old POI. In 2 years of being on CP, this is the first love-related prediction that has manifested.

She said Friday is going to be significant “look out for Friday”.
Later on, she gave me a specific date in November and said it’s going to be important (can’t comment on that yet because it’s in the future, supposedly). Then she talked about Friday again and said it’s “very likely that it’s going to be communication”.  —— I have just been contacted by my old POI (let’s call him Ben). First time in almost 2 years that this dude is reaching out and it happened on a Friday!

Mattie said: “you will get news about this over the next 3. There’s going to be some sort of news there. It could be 3 days, 3 weeks or 3 months”. - it’s been exactly 3 weeks (+1 day) since my reading. She’s off by 1 day only

Mattie said “You are going to be dating; with you, there’s very much more than one option. And when you finally let go of Ben, he’s going to reach out, he’s going to suddenly manifest”.  —- I finally made the decision to let Ben go and made peace with it a few days ago after meeting a new guy; as soon as I did that, the loser (aka Ben) suddenly reaches out after two years of (almost complete) silence.

I keep hearing New York. There’s going to be a breakthrough and again something relevant about New York. It could be relevant for timing. There seems to be something” - I met a guy from New York a few days ago. His energy was so healing that it helped me let go of Ben. And then contact from Ben came in a few days after the New York guy; - Mattie was correct about New York being relevant for timing and for the “breakthrough”.

I finally found my peace. Funny how things can change in a week!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 03:37:14 AM by Blueberry »

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #1452 on: October 25, 2019, 05:28:13 PM »

I just had 1 prediction come true related to my old POI. In 2 years of being on CP, this is the first love-related prediction that has manifested.

Later on, she gave me a specific date in November and said it’s going to be important (can’t comment on that yet because it’s in the future, supposedly). Then she talked about Friday again and said it’s “very likely that it’s going to be communication”.  —— I have just received been contacted by my old POI (let’s call him Ben). First time in almost 2 years that this dude is reaching out and it happened on a Friday!

Mattie said: “you will get news about this over the next 3. There’s going to be some sort of news there. It could be 3 days, 3 weeks or 3 months”. - it’s been exactly 3 weeks (+1 day) since my reading. She’s off by 1 day only

Mattie said “You are going to be dating; with you, there’s very much more than one option. And when you finally let go of Ben, he’s going to reach out, he’s going to suddenly manifest”.

“I keep hearing New York. There’s going to be a breakthrough and again something relevant about New York. It could be relevant for timing. There seems to be something” - I met a guy from New York a few days ago. His energy was so healing that it helped me let go of Ben. And then contact from Ben came in a few days after the New York guy; - Mattie was correct about New York being relevant for timing of letting go and timing for contact.

Funny how things can change in a week!

AMAZING Blueberry!!! Congrats!!! Mattie was the one who made me believe again.  So happy for you!! So cool.   What a neat way it came about too, excited for you and the possibilities!

One of her hits from a few months ago just came true for me, it was the first thing she blurted out at the beginning of the call that didn't make any sense and just yesterday it did!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 05:30:08 PM by Snow-white8 »

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #1453 on: October 25, 2019, 05:41:37 PM »
I’m sooo happy you got a hit, @Snow White!
If you feel comfortable, please share your prediction. I’m too excited!
I was certainly not expecting my prediction to manifest. I no longer care about my old POI, but still.. I finally got a hit!
I take back all the not so kind things I said about Mattie!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 05:44:46 PM by Blueberry »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1454 on: October 25, 2019, 06:42:31 PM »

Later on, she gave me a specific date in November and said it’s going to be important (can’t comment on that yet because it’s in the future, supposedly). Then she talked about Friday again and said it’s “very likely that it’s going to be communication”.  —— I have just been contacted by my old POI (let’s call him Ben). First time in almost 2 years that this dude is reaching out and it happened on a Friday!

Mattie said “You are going to be dating; with you, there’s very much more than one option. And when you finally let go of Ben, he’s going to reach out, he’s going to suddenly manifest”.  —- I finally let Ben go a few days ago; and as soon as I did that, the loser suddenly reaches out after two years of (almost complete) silence.

I keep hearing New York. There’s going to be a breakthrough and again something relevant about New York. It could be relevant for timing. There seems to be something” - I met a guy from New York a few days ago. His energy was so healing that it helped me let go of Ben. And then contact from Ben came in a few days after the New York guy; - Mattie was correct about New York being relevant for timing of letting go and timing for contact.

I finally found my peace. Funny how things can change in a week!

Your reading is 80% the same as my recent reading with Mattie. I don't say it's scripted, just I hope mine would happen as it happened for you. We are also out of contact for almost 1.5 years.

anything