Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 406078 times)

Offline embibems

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1425 on: October 13, 2019, 05:35:56 PM »
I did notice over the last few weeks that she wasn't on over a weekend or two, and even I Friday wasn't on either.
No real pattern there.

Ya last weekend she came on later in the day, maybe she's travelling.  Just a little worried she won't be coming on or something haha. :) thanks!  I get the notifications and usually she'd be on either early morning then not go on later if she was taking time away, or vice versa.

Careful, you don't want to be accused of "stalking" her queue, now.. lmao jk, @snow :P :P Worst case, you can call CP customer service and if she's away on vacation or something they will usually let you know!

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #1426 on: October 14, 2019, 05:11:03 PM »
I had called and they didn't know why she hasn't been on in awhile, at least thats what they told me, they said she hasn't marked it as unavailable for vacation or anything. She hasn't been on today either. Anyone else try calling and told something?

Offline embibems

« Reply #1427 on: October 14, 2019, 08:02:23 PM »
As much as I've touted this reader in the past and while I certainly concede that she was immaculate at picking up my present and past situations with my POI, I have to say that I went back and read my notes from a reading w her in April and she specifically said that she saw me and my dude seeing one another "certainly before autumn or October of this year."

I regret to say that it has been 22 months since I've seen him. We have no future plans and he has told me that he cannot come to see me anytime soon (due to "financial" reasons). A small or large failed prediction depending on how you look at it. She's gotten this month (Oct.) repeatedly for me and besides a family member's birthday, October has no resonance with me. The jury is out for the rest of the month, but it's looking dim.

candiednut

« Reply #1428 on: October 14, 2019, 09:58:15 PM »
Has Mattie gotten any MAJOR predictions right for anyone? By major i mean a full-blown reconciliation, marriage, significant relationship with a new person that came to fruition, big promotion, career success or breakthrough, lottery win, etc?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1429 on: October 14, 2019, 10:13:59 PM »
Not for me. The only one to get anything significant has been Yona.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1430 on: October 14, 2019, 10:24:16 PM »
Yes.  She predicted that my ex would contact me in 6, by this time we were 10 months no contact.  It was 6 days from our reading, we are dating now and I am trying to decide where I want this to go.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #1431 on: October 15, 2019, 12:11:04 AM »
Yes.  She predicted that my ex would contact me in 6, by this time we were 10 months no contact.  It was 6 days from our reading, we are dating now and I am trying to decide where I want this to go.

Yay @calibabe! Good luck! And YES for me too, especially this last weekend.

candiednut

« Reply #1432 on: October 15, 2019, 12:16:29 AM »

Congrats! Care to elaborate? :)

candiednut

« Reply #1433 on: October 15, 2019, 12:18:53 AM »

Congrats!!

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #1434 on: October 15, 2019, 12:22:48 AM »

Congrats! Care to elaborate? :)
@Snow-white8, Yes please elaborate... Romance or other?

Paulina93

« Reply #1435 on: October 15, 2019, 02:34:13 AM »
I think I might have a Mattie hit from not my last reading but the one before that I had a few weeks ago... she told me that she sees I will be talking to someone new soon and poi will reach out while I am talking to a different guy in october/nov... well I have been talking to someone new. However Mattie said there was something about a uniform with this guy (he is a doctor but idk if a white coat applies to uniform). BUT the only reason idk if it’s considered a hit is because I’ve noticed she’s said others will meet ppl in a uniform before too so it could just be her throwing out another Mattie-ism and getting lucky... even though I still don’t think he wears the kind of uniform she is thinking of.

Offline embibems

« Reply #1436 on: October 15, 2019, 02:45:41 AM »
I think I might have a Mattie hit from not my last reading but the one before that I had a few weeks ago... she told me that she sees I will be talking to someone new soon and poi will reach out while I am talking to a different guy in october/nov... well I have been talking to someone new. However Mattie said there was something about a uniform with this guy (he is a doctor but idk if a white coat applies to uniform). BUT the only reason idk if it’s considered a hit is because I’ve noticed she’s said others will meet ppl in a uniform before too so it could just be her throwing out another Mattie-ism and getting lucky... even though I still don’t think he wears the kind of uniform she is thinking of.

Hmm.. I'm not sure if it's a Mattie-ism because she never gave me a uniform but she did correctly predict a couple new love/sex interests that came in (and have now since left my life of my own choice). She got some specific details about them, too. Usually with her predictions that came true for me, there was never a doubt when it was a hit. I'm not implying you're trying to make the prediction fit--but I have done that in the past w her predictions and then been wrong about them when they ACTUALLY happened. That's when it was an "a-HA!! so THAT'S what she meant" moment, without an inkling of doubt :) I hope this helps.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #1437 on: October 15, 2019, 04:59:29 AM »

You'll know if its a hit :) if it helps, I've never been told I'd meet anyone in a uniform.  Also Doctors do wear the white coat in their practice, but doctors also wear scrubs when working in hospitals.  Scrubs are definitely a uniform, but maybe you were thinking a more elaborate one?  Have fun with the new guy! :)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1438 on: October 15, 2019, 07:26:32 AM »
Mattie gave one of my friends Singapore as a marker. Is this something that you guys got it too?

Offline samantha87

« Reply #1439 on: October 15, 2019, 01:55:04 PM »
I will give credit where credit is due, Mattie predicted I would be traveling to a place by water and I thought that was a fluke.  I did travel around the time of the reading but it was in the middle of a desert, now though I can say I just got back from a place with water to see my ex.  She also saw him taking my hand and walking into a restaurant, which happened and next to water.  She also brought up a state and said I would be traveling there, however she thought it would be next year, well I'm going next month with my ex to that very state.

anything