Author Topic: BitWine WARNING!!  (Read 7475 times)

Offline Someonelikeme

BitWine WARNING!!
« on: January 27, 2019, 02:21:11 AM »
Hey, you guys I’m new here
I registered here just to warn you guys to stay the HELL away from BitWine.
I’ve been browsing this thread for a while
But for my own privacy I won’t share much information about it because I know these psychos who claim to be psycho are going to read here.

But I’ll give an example, one of the psychics lets give her the name miranda, she’s a male and I knew it because I’m not American and when I made the payments through PayPal. The name of a male with a male email was shown as the receiver and luckily this person is from the same country I’m from which is why I was able to tell.

Other example, I was asked many cruel questions like what’s my religion and stuff like that ( I won’t go too far for my own safety) but if you have any question I’m okay with going with details in private
My last example one of these psychos asked me not to get a reading from anyone else and if my POI contacted then I shouldn’t respond unless she says so! And I have to talk to her to tell me what to say and what to do to keep him! Like WTF

I’m sorry if that’s too long but I just wanted to warn you that if you’re contacting someone going with Megan name it might in reality be Steve.
Just saying from personal experience.
Most of them are CRAZY.

Offline jhuskindle

Re: BitWine WARNING!!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 03:23:45 AM »
Many people have paypal accounts in their spouses name 😒 wth

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 03:31:53 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D :D :D ;)

Offline Someonelikeme

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 04:23:17 AM »
Many people have paypal accounts in their spouses name 😒 wth

Okay let assume that was the case. The paypal name and the email name were both named after different male people from other country which I’m originally from and that’s how i was able to tell none were matched. What about the odd questions, do you find them appropriate? To ask about religion and keep making comments that I should’ve paid more because I’m supposedly rich according to this scammer

Offline marciamia

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2019, 02:21:40 PM »
This is NOT really news. Pretty sure we all know the scammers do this.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2019, 03:02:33 PM »
This was a wildly weird post. Lol

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2019, 03:58:47 PM »
Please don't start making multiple useless threads. Okay?

Offline Someonelikeme

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2019, 04:30:16 PM »
Please don't start making multiple useless threads. Okay?

Wow! I didn’t expect to get mean comments for a WARNING! Smh
You’re on you’re on boo .. what seems useless to you might help someone

;D
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 04:33:29 PM by Someonelikeme »

Offline Someonelikeme

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2019, 04:32:12 PM »
This was a wildly weird post. Lol

My intention was to warn people not to waste their money but I guess I shouldn’t have according to these comments  :)

Offline britbrat

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2019, 04:33:33 PM »
 ;D

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2019, 04:44:27 PM »
Trust me we on this board have been through tons of scammers. It’s part of the vetting process. Go to a Bitwine post and Ray the readers that are recommended.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2019, 05:57:48 PM »
This is an example of how trusting people are with self proclaimed psychics on the internet. Why would it boggle the mind that many of them are not on the up and up and that they are not who they say they are?

No offense, but no warning needed. You have to vet anyone you talk to and halfway not take them too seriously

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2019, 06:02:49 PM »
Any site has scammers if they aren't testing psychics, the only one that tests is California psychics.

Part of being a wise consumer is reading reviews and recognizing signs. Most people will write something like tried to charge me $80 for a spell, etc. 

But always beware of anyone who tries to brainwash you or say don't talk to others or it effects things and uses fear to control you.

This is just the start of a very expensive scam.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2019, 10:45:59 PM »
Any site has scammers if they aren't testing psychics, the only one that tests is California psychics.

Part of being a wise consumer is reading reviews and recognizing signs. Most people will write something like tried to charge me $80 for a spell, etc. 

But always beware of anyone who tries to brainwash you or say don't talk to others or it effects things and uses fear to control you.

This is just the start of a very expensive scam.

Not entirely accurate... Psychic Source and Hollywood Psychics test psychic abilities also. Site likes psychicvoip, kasbama, bitwine, purple ocean, keen and especially oranum do not. Hell, I even set up my own psychic account with oranum one time just to see if it was possible  :-X ;D

Technically Bitwine and po have tests yes. You submit. A test video at signup for po and they now own Bitwine and po readers are auto accepted. Do they care whether the test video is accurate, I have no idea.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2019, 07:18:49 PM »
I fully understand why you needed to write this post. I'm new to the forum but there are several threads opened about bitwine lately where members asked if anyone has tried this X reader out that turns out to be a scam. Some people are just clueless about who's a scam or not. For some of us though that are more experienced, this isn't news. We have realized this a while ago. But new and inexperienced members need to be reminded of these scam reader ways.

I've personally had scammers from India and Bangladesh posing as Caucasian females typical U.S names like Jennifer with stolen stock images but their Paypal address showed their real name (or that of their spouse) and location. You have to be extra careful as they can see you info too.