Author Topic: BitWine WARNING!!  (Read 7476 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: BitWine WARNING!!
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2019, 07:21:17 PM »
I fully understand why you needed to write this post. I'm new to the forum but there are several threads opened about bitwine lately where members asked if anyone has tried this X reader out that turns out to be a scam. Some people are just clueless about who's a scam or not. For some of us though that are more experienced, this isn't news. We have realized this a while ago. But new and inexperienced members need to be reminded of these scam reader ways.

I've personally had scammers from India and Bangladesh posing as Caucasian females typical U.S names like Jennifer with stolen stock images but their Paypal address showed their real name (or that of their spouse) and location. You have to be extra careful as they can see you info too.

Oh yes!  Angelic guide or Barbara Moore was one!  I think she/he has several BW accounts, all the descriptions are the same poorly written English....

Offline Purple

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2019, 04:35:39 AM »
I agree to many people of PayPal with there spouse.

Offline bonbon

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2019, 03:21:39 PM »
Although I appreciate the intention of the warning, without the person's specifics, one wouldn't really be able to steer clear of them. I've had some not so stellar readings on that line but I've also had some really amazing ones. I think you can find advisors who are the real deal and also ones who are fake on pretty much any site. Thank you for giving us the heads-up though. :-)

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2019, 03:27:31 PM »
Hey, you guys I’m new here
I registered here just to warn you guys to stay the HELL away from BitWine.
I’ve been browsing this thread for a while
But for my own privacy I won’t share much information about it because I know these psychos who claim to be psycho are going to read here.

But I’ll give an example, one of the psychics lets give her the name miranda, she’s a male and I knew it because I’m not American and when I made the payments through PayPal. The name of a male with a male email was shown as the receiver and luckily this person is from the same country I’m from which is why I was able to tell.

Other example, I was asked many cruel questions like what’s my religion and stuff like that ( I won’t go too far for my own safety) but if you have any question I’m okay with going with details in private
My last example one of these psychos asked me not to get a reading from anyone else and if my POI contacted then I shouldn’t respond unless she says so! And I have to talk to her to tell me what to say and what to do to keep him! Like WTF

I’m sorry if that’s too long but I just wanted to warn you that if you’re contacting someone going with Megan name it might in reality be Steve.
Just saying from personal experience.
Most of them are CRAZY.

If an advisor starts harassing or threatening you, you should always report them to Bitwine.  Not sure if anyone mentioned that.  Can't let them have their scare tactics get to you. 

I can't believe a reader had the nerve to contact someone poi.  That's why i would never give the person's last name. 😱😱😱

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2019, 06:08:35 PM »
Just wanted to add this lady to the fraud list:

https://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/296151-peace_love_hope?feedback=true#feedback

I tried her on purple ocean last year..she told me my "guides" were recommending a $200 chakra cleanse....I reported her and she was removed after they found her doing it to others.

She's on bitwine now..so beware.

ladya

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2019, 06:20:18 PM »

https://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/296151-peace_love_hope?feedback=true#feedback

I tried her on purple ocean last year..she told me my "guides" were recommending a $200 chakra cleanse....I reported her and she was removed after they found her doing it to others.

her and advisorjenny must be friends  ;D

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2019, 06:22:38 PM »

her and advisorjenny must be friends  ;D

;D ;D ;D

I was glad to see Purple Ocean took some action and removed her though lol..they sent me an email saying this is NOT allowed and we are going to review her account and see if she's done this to others..and a day or so later, she was gone..they refunded me too thank God :)

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2019, 06:29:06 PM »
Well at least they have integrity. Good for you Saw!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2019, 06:30:18 PM »

Funny thing is looking at her feedback you wouldn't pick up on that.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2019, 06:31:38 PM »

Funny thing is looking at her feedback you wouldn't pick up on that.

I know, scary!  she had great FB on Purple Ocean for the most part too..but umm nope.  LOL. 

Offline Someonelikeme

« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2019, 05:39:36 AM »
I fully understand why you needed to write this post. I'm new to the forum but there are several threads opened about bitwine lately where members asked if anyone has tried this X reader out that turns out to be a scam. Some people are just clueless about who's a scam or not. For some of us though that are more experienced, this isn't news. We have realized this a while ago. But new and inexperienced members need to be reminded of these scam reader ways.

I've personally had scammers from India and Bangladesh posing as Caucasian females typical U.S names like Jennifer with stolen stock images but their Paypal address showed their real name (or that of their spouse) and location. You have to be extra careful as they can see you info too.

Yes hun. That’s exactly what im talking about!!
Jessica Love Psychic is definitely a man from one of these countries based on PayPal account.

Offline Someonelikeme

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2019, 05:42:22 AM »
Although I appreciate the intention of the warning, without the person's specifics, one wouldn't really be able to steer clear of them. I've had some not so stellar readings on that line but I've also had some really amazing ones. I think you can find advisors who are the real deal and also ones who are fake on pretty much any site. Thank you for giving us the heads-up though. :-)

The worst in my experience were Jessica and terri delights.
Terri delights seems like a crazy lady!! She didn’t want me to get a reading from anyone else and kept telling me that i needed to talk to her as soon as my poi contacts me because she’s going to tell me what to say exactly.. etc

ladya

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2019, 06:00:31 AM »

Yes hun. That’s exactly what im talking about!!
Jessica Love Psychic is definitely a man from one of these countries based on PayPal account.

I was reading the reviews on Jessica love psychics page. I’m sorry you got scammed but lmfao the responses to the negative reviews are hilarious.

anything