Author Topic: More and More peoples have move on from psychics reading  (Read 34791 times)

josh34

Re: More and More peoples have move on from psychics reading
« Reply #105 on: January 28, 2019, 07:14:35 PM »
@sawthelight and @stilltired - I 100% agree with all of your intelligent and well-thought out posts!  I think many of us will agree that getting readings is dangerous and can be a slippery slope.  We all appreciate your reviews and contributions to this forum.  You have both offered a lot of insight and written many posts that I know I have appreciated and agreed with.  And even if I didnt agree with it, I respected it because it was an intelligent opinion.  The BIG, BIG difference though is @psychisgirls does NOT really contribute OR review.  Literally, the only thing he or she (I dont really know who they are) - is post as much negativity as possible on anything they can.  There are no kind words ever written, never reviews anyone that I have ever seen, bashes every psychic (with zero storyline or any actual facts that ive ever read about) - no matter what anyone writes - she/he responds with something along the lines of either the psychic is fake, lying and the poi is not coming back!  It just gets super old and I think most people are wondering why he/she is sooooo helbent on ruining everyone's post!  I notice most people just ignore the posts and we can go on doing so...  but I dont believe ladya was comparing you to them
LOL some peoples PM me and Said that I was helpful and I was telling the truth LOL. At least if I can help 1 or 2 peoples stop getting readings then I'll stay.

That means nothing as far as the validity of psychics go. They're very real, and what you're doing to those people aren't helping. How could you saying what you had be "helping"? They may have responded with the fact that they agree with you, but that's it. By all means hide behind the comfort of trying to convince yourself that they're all fake. But they are very very real, and you're living in ignorance. Sorry all the fake psychics hadn't worked for you.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #106 on: January 28, 2019, 07:22:46 PM »
@sawthelight and @stilltired - I 100% agree with all of your intelligent and well-thought out posts!  I think many of us will agree that getting readings is dangerous and can be a slippery slope.  We all appreciate your reviews and contributions to this forum.  You have both offered a lot of insight and written many posts that I know I have appreciated and agreed with.  And even if I didnt agree with it, I respected it because it was an intelligent opinion.  The BIG, BIG difference though is @psychisgirls does NOT really contribute OR review.  Literally, the only thing he or she (I dont really know who they are) - is post as much negativity as possible on anything they can.  There are no kind words ever written, never reviews anyone that I have ever seen, bashes every psychic (with zero storyline or any actual facts that ive ever read about) - no matter what anyone writes - she/he responds with something along the lines of either the psychic is fake, lying and the poi is not coming back!  It just gets super old and I think most people are wondering why he/she is sooooo helbent on ruining everyone's post!  I notice most people just ignore the posts and we can go on doing so...  but I dont believe ladya was comparing you to them
LOL some peoples PM me and Said that I was helpful and I was telling the truth LOL. At least if I can help 1 or 2 peoples stop getting readings then I'll stay.

That means nothing as far as the validity of psychics go. They're very real, and what you're doing to those people aren't helping. How could you saying what you had be "helping"? They may have responded with the fact that they agree with you, but that's it. By all means hide behind the comfort of trying to convince yourself that they're all fake. But they are very very real, and you're living in ignorance. Sorry all the fake psychics hadn't worked for you.
They are very real but every times they take James Randi psychic challenges for 1 millions dollar they always failed and the top psychics wouldn't even wanted to take his challenges.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #107 on: January 28, 2019, 07:24:27 PM »
YES! It's like it almost puts you into a clinical depression..I tend to lean toward being depressed anyway and boy did this put me in a hole for a while!

I actually read with someone on Purple Ocean that told me "I think this guys triggers your depression".

Boy was he right!

I find now, that I'm older, the less I let people get to me, the happier I am :)

Yes!! For me it was worse than depression. It's like I was terrified all the time of what was going to happen next. It was more than having anxiety. I was hypervigilant. For me it triggered PTSD and OCD symptoms. After I got sick it forced me to stop paying attention to what other people were doing and just focus on myself and my own healing. It's so ironic but my health problems set me free and allowed me to feel better.

Great way to put it.  You are so right.  It got to the point when POI would contact me, I would get this lump in my stomach of dread, like what is he going to do now that disappoints me?  And it's not my normal way of thinking, to assume the worst..I really give people the benefit of the doubt a lot..much more than I should.

You're so right, hypervigilant is perfect word.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #108 on: January 28, 2019, 07:26:09 PM »

thanks Law.. :)  I really am only trying to help even if I come off abrasive sometimes.  I just hate the idea of anyone going thru what I did.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #109 on: January 28, 2019, 07:50:45 PM »
I really find myself wondering how long I would have put up with his crap if I hadn't had any readings on him....I bet a whole lot less time.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #110 on: January 28, 2019, 07:58:37 PM »
I wouldn't said all psychics are fake, I just don't believe that they exist. There is no hard evidence that they exist, Just from peoples experience. What make it different then peoples who believe in Santa Claus. Jame Randi have come up with the 1 millions psychics challenge, what we learn is that the peoples that take the test always seem to fail and the very popular psychics refused to take the test. My family we grow up believe in those super nature stuff, my family still believe in them. Not me anymore I was a believer then most peoples in here before I get psychics reading after my bad experience with them i just become a non-believer.

josh34

« Reply #111 on: January 28, 2019, 08:14:23 PM »
I wouldn't said all psychics are fake, I just don't believe that they exist. There is no hard evidence that they exist, Just from peoples experience. What make it different then peoples who believe in Santa Claus. Jame Randi have come up with the 1 millions psychics challenge, what we learn is that the peoples that take the test always seem to fail and the very popular psychics refused to take the test. My family we grow up believe in those super nature stuff, my family still believe in them. Not me anymore I was a believer then most peoples in here before I get psychics reading after my bad experience with them i just become a non-believer.

Oh my god. Dude. You're comparing Santa to psychics. There's literally no evidence for Santa, whereas for psychics, there is, albeit, anecdotal. But I get it. But one is real, one isn't. And there is so much proof around here. Anecdotal evidence is evidence. Especially when confirmed time and time again by the experience of others. This isn't just a guessing game. I've given an example above. No way that's just a guess. No way the other things that have been predicted for me are just guesses. Look at Mattie's thread. She gets names from people who have foreign names. Countries. Absolutely no way unless she's psychic. She predicted travel and a bunch of other stuff to specific places in countries, etc. There's so much proof out there. You're just staying pessimistic and avoiding seeing it. There's proof, you just choose not to 'see' it.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 08:24:25 PM by josh34 »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #112 on: January 28, 2019, 08:25:44 PM »
I really find myself wondering how long I would have put up with his crap if I hadn't had any readings on him....I bet a whole lot less time.

OMG. I would have moved on so long ago. Even in those first few months I was just so disgusted with his behavior. I was on the verge of just telling him off. Every instinct I had was telling me to do that. But I made the mistake of telling readers that! And they would say, no don't do that. Give it time, wait and see. He will change. Blah blah blah. They would talk me down and make me feel sorry for him and tell me how he needed healing. I mean, what about me?! I needed healing! They took all the focus off of me and put it on him. What was he doing, thinking, feeling. A good spiritual advisor would never put so much focus on another person in a reading. The main focus should be on the client and what they need for their own growth and healing.

Oh jeez..we must have read with the same readers LOL! 

I had a few (after time went by and I guess they could see how much pain I was in) either tell me to move on (which was a mindf**K too) or to just not overthink and let things play out naturally..like what?? I've been putting up with his crap for almost two years ..how much longer am I gonna give this time to play out?  Until I'm in a nursing home?   ;D ;D

That's why i respect Magicsong so much..she was point blank..he won't change, and won't make you happy. 

But did I listen, no, I tortured myself for a while longer.  LMAO.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 08:30:00 PM by sawthelight »

josh34

« Reply #113 on: January 28, 2019, 08:28:15 PM »

Oh my god. Dude. You're comparing Santa to psychics. I get it. But one is real, one isn't. And there is so much proof around here. Anecdotal evidence is evidence. Especially when confirmed time and time again by the experience of others. This isn't just a guessing game. I've given an example above. No way that's just a guess. No way the other things that have been predicted for me are just guesses. Look at Mattie's thread. She gets names from people who have foreign names. Countries. Absolutely no way unless she's psychic. She predicted travel and a bunch of other stuff to specific places in countries, etc. There's so much proof out there. You're just staying pessimistic and avoiding seeing it. There's proof, you just choose not to 'see' it.

There's a lot of anecdotal evidence that psychic ability is real....it's just not the same as being able to replicate those results consistently under laboratory conditions. That's why it is not reliable.

I completely agree:) I think this is one thing you cannot prove under the scientific method, as it's 'floaty' and not as much of a '100% repeatable' thing. You can find trends, but it's very much dependent upon the reader, the client, among other factors. But after you see things happening time and time again, in such a specific way which was foretold, you know they're real.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #114 on: January 28, 2019, 08:32:09 PM »
I believe psychic ability exists for sure..there were things they predicted that happened..small things...inconsequential in the long run..and I do believe they can tap into someone's feelings (the talented ones anyway)..however I think they fail at the overall big picture outcomes.  That's why they become so addicting though, because you keep saying, well they said this would happen (for example, he will call at 9PM tomorrow) and he does call...so you have faith the bigger things will come to fruition.  But they rarely do. 

Just my 2cents.

josh34

« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2019, 08:34:53 PM »
I believe psychic ability exists for sure..there were things they predicted that happened..small things...inconsequential in the long run..and I do believe they can tap into someone's feelings (the talented ones anyway)..however I think they fail at the overall big picture outcomes.  That's why they become so addicting though, because you keep saying, well they said this would happen (for example, he will call at 9PM tomorrow) and he does call...so you have faith the bigger things will come to fruition.  But they rarely do. 

Just my 2cents.

I've had quite a few big outcomes happen as had others. So I guess it just depends on the reader, their skills, and how they connect to their client? But either way, I completely agree! They do exist. If you're not in a financially good place, the addiction could be a terrible one, that's for sure!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #116 on: January 28, 2019, 08:44:38 PM »

Just my 2cents.

I've had quite a few big outcomes happen as had others. So I guess it just depends on the reader, their skills, and how they connect to their client? But either way, I completely agree! They do exist. If you're not in a financially good place, the addiction could be a terrible one, that's for sure!

that's for sure..and like I said previously, even if the big outcome did happen, it wouldn't have been worth the money I spent...and the ups and downs I went through to get there.

josh34

« Reply #117 on: January 28, 2019, 08:45:54 PM »

Oh my god. Dude. You're comparing Santa to psychics. I get it. But one is real, one isn't. And there is so much proof around here. Anecdotal evidence is evidence. Especially when confirmed time and time again by the experience of others. This isn't just a guessing game. I've given an example above. No way that's just a guess. No way the other things that have been predicted for me are just guesses. Look at Mattie's thread. She gets names from people who have foreign names. Countries. Absolutely no way unless she's psychic. She predicted travel and a bunch of other stuff to specific places in countries, etc. There's so much proof out there. You're just staying pessimistic and avoiding seeing it. There's proof, you just choose not to 'see' it.

There's a lot of anecdotal evidence that psychic ability is real....it's just not the same as being able to replicate those results consistently under laboratory conditions. That's why it is not reliable.

I completely agree:) I think this is one thing you cannot prove under the scientific method, as it's 'floaty' and not as much of a '100% repeatable' thing. You can find trends, but it's very much dependent upon the reader, the client, among other factors. But after you see things happening time and time again, in such a specific way which was foretold, you know they're real.

Thank goodness we agree on something. Lol
I know! Hahahaha! it made me happy lol.

Just my 2cents.

that's for sure..and like I said previously, even if the big outcome did happen, it wouldn't have been worth the money I spent...and the ups and downs I went through to get there.

Yes yes. And that is entirely your decision. The amount it's worth to get that confirmation on the big outcome. I'm sorry you went through so much :(

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #118 on: January 28, 2019, 08:46:22 PM »

OMG. I would have moved on so long ago. Even in those first few months I was just so disgusted with his behavior. I was on the verge of just telling him off. Every instinct I had was telling me to do that. But I made the mistake of telling readers that! And they would say, no don't do that. Give it time, wait and see. He will change. Blah blah blah. They would talk me down and make me feel sorry for him and tell me how he needed healing. I mean, what about me?! I needed healing! They took all the focus off of me and put it on him. What was he doing, thinking, feeling. A good spiritual advisor would never put so much focus on another person in a reading. The main focus should be on the client and what they need for their own growth and healing.

Oh jeez..we must have read with the same readers LOL! 

I had a few (after time went by and I guess they could see how much pain I was in) either tell me to move on (which was a mindf**K too) or to just not overthink and let things play out naturally..like what?? I've been putting up with his crap for almost two years ago..how much longer am I gonna give this time to play out?  Until I'm in a nursing home?   ;D ;D

That's why i respect Magicsong so much..she was point blank..he won't change, and won't make you happy. 

But did I listen, no, I tortured myself for a while longer.  LMAO.

There were two male readers who told me from the beginning I was putting too much focus on him...but on the other hand they didn't give me the kind of insight that would have helped me to stop doing that either. They can tell us bluntly but deep down we already know and hearing it point blank doesn't necessarily help. I needed something more to help me move on.

I don't fault any of the readers for not having the deeper insight I really needed - it was complicated and maybe no one could have given that to me. But they delayed me from finding it, by continuing to make predictions that never came to pass, extending timelines and discouraging me from acting in my own best interest.

I know what you mean, i don't blame the psychics personally..I blame myself.  And no one, at all, made me call obsessively like I did..that was all me and I can only blame myself.

Got to say, thank God for this forum...it's so nice to have a place to come and have people understand what I went through..It really helps to heal!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #119 on: January 28, 2019, 09:03:26 PM »

Thank goodness we agree on something. Lol
I know! Hahahaha! it made me happy lol.

Just my 2cents.

Yes yes. And that is entirely your decision. The amount it's worth to get that confirmation on the big outcome. I'm sorry you went through so much :(

It's cool...learning process I guess..it's almost as if I was in a trance the whole time I was with him and getting readings on him and now looking back, I'm like wtf??? no stupid guy is worth all that!  But at the time, it was so important to me..