Author Topic: More and More peoples have move on from psychics reading  (Read 34730 times)

josh34

Re: More and More peoples have move on from psychics reading
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2019, 06:54:13 AM »
There are just as many people who had things come true that didn’t. Plenty of people had their POI come back. I like psychics. I think they’re fun.

Absolutely!

@psychicgirls - Please know that i am NOT trying to be rude BUT every single post that you post is literally the exact same thing!  There are PLENTY of people on here who have posted positive stories and things that have manifested and I have never once seen a post from you that said - congratulations, that is great!  However, when someone posts - timeline past, psychic was wrong - he didnt come back, etc... you are the first one to post "they never come back, and all psychics get your hopes up, lie, etc".  I am ONLY pointing this out because it has a very "misery loves company" feel to it!  I certainly do not know your journey, and I am sorry that things did not manifest for you, I really am BUT it really is such a Debbie downer....  positive vibes REALLY do work!!!!

Don't shoot the messenger but I have to say I agree with this a lot. Did my POI came back? NO? Was xyz man my soulmate? NO .... Hell I even had a psychic tell me I would acquire about 30 to 50K regarding a legal matter I was attempting to pursue... AND guess what... They dropped the case so I will acquire $0. Not at all trying to sound negative by all that because my point in the matter is I MOVED ON with my life even though nothing they told me would happen, happened and I am a point in my life have never been happier. I stopped getting readings because they don't resonate anymore with my life, even with the most general ones. When we are happy with dance through life with a thankful and grateful vibe but when we are sad we tirelessly seek to know why. It's important to pray and just stay positive even in the darkest of times because it really matters seeing things on the otherside of the darkness and knowing you survived.
Timed and timed again we mostly see peoples that come here and said that these psychics were wrong on the big outcome and the reviews on keen always  said thanks you put my mind at ease what a joke lol. And there are some peoples here that encouraged peoples to give psychics reading another try lol these peoples must work for keen that why lol.

Dude. Want to take two seconds out of your day to stop being negative? Many have had their big outcomes happen. You're focusing on the negative and the ones who hadn't. That's pure cynicism right there and it's not healthy. What a sad life you must live with such a horrible mindset.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2019, 08:20:41 AM »
There are just as many people who had things come true that didn’t. Plenty of people had their POI come back. I like psychics. I think they’re fun.

Absolutely!

@psychicgirls - Please know that i am NOT trying to be rude BUT every single post that you post is literally the exact same thing!  There are PLENTY of people on here who have posted positive stories and things that have manifested and I have never once seen a post from you that said - congratulations, that is great!  However, when someone posts - timeline past, psychic was wrong - he didnt come back, etc... you are the first one to post "they never come back, and all psychics get your hopes up, lie, etc".  I am ONLY pointing this out because it has a very "misery loves company" feel to it!  I certainly do not know your journey, and I am sorry that things did not manifest for you, I really am BUT it really is such a Debbie downer....  positive vibes REALLY do work!!!!

Don't shoot the messenger but I have to say I agree with this a lot. Did my POI came back? NO? Was xyz man my soulmate? NO .... Hell I even had a psychic tell me I would acquire about 30 to 50K regarding a legal matter I was attempting to pursue... AND guess what... They dropped the case so I will acquire $0. Not at all trying to sound negative by all that because my point in the matter is I MOVED ON with my life even though nothing they told me would happen, happened and I am a point in my life have never been happier. I stopped getting readings because they don't resonate anymore with my life, even with the most general ones. When we are happy with dance through life with a thankful and grateful vibe but when we are sad we tirelessly seek to know why. It's important to pray and just stay positive even in the darkest of times because it really matters seeing things on the otherside of the darkness and knowing you survived.
Timed and timed again we mostly see peoples that come here and said that these psychics were wrong on the big outcome and the reviews on keen always  said thanks you put my mind at ease what a joke lol. And there are some peoples here that encouraged peoples to give psychics reading another try lol these peoples must work for keen that why lol.

*time and time again
*most people
*that’s why
When do we start having a grammar police? No thanks i stay here and keep on posting and give my honest reviews on psychics.

*when did we

ladya

« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2019, 01:59:02 PM »

Absolutely!

*time and time again
*most people
*that’s why
When do we start having a grammar police? No thanks i stay here and keep on posting and give my honest reviews on psychics.

*when did we

Lmfaooo. Grammar police. Saying all psychics are fake in every thread is not a review. You literally sound like a broken clock. Saying the same thing over and over and over and over. And over. Yes we all work for keen  ;D. You got me.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #93 on: January 28, 2019, 02:06:20 PM »

That's what it always makes me wonder, if that they work for Keen or some other platform, not necessarily even as a reader but some other role in the company. Why else would they care so much if other people stop getting readings?

I’ll always get readings but I’ll tell you why some people are obsessed with fighting it: to admit that someone should leave readings behind is to admit that their outcomes may not come true. I don’t think they work for anyone, they just don’t want to admit there might be a chance theirs are so wrong.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #94 on: January 28, 2019, 02:40:33 PM »

That's what it always makes me wonder, if that they work for Keen or some other platform, not necessarily even as a reader but some other role in the company. Why else would they care so much if other people stop getting readings?

I personally think it just forces them to look at reality a bit more..not referencing anyone specific, but it's like they don't want to admit that this can happen to them too (having most predictions fail)..I was kind of like that too in a way...I didn't want to believe when I saw some people posting these stories that they spent all this money and nothing came true.

ladya

« Reply #95 on: January 28, 2019, 02:57:55 PM »

If it was anyone else on this board, I would understand completely their stance. But you do realize this you’re siding with a creep. His POI was very young and also young enough to be his daughter who just got out of a divorce that he became obsessed with. She blocked him cause he was constantly telling her his feelings prob in the same repetitive manner he says all psychics are fake and he would still stalk her at the gym she worked at after the fact.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #96 on: January 28, 2019, 03:02:25 PM »

If it was anyone else on this board, I would understand completely their stance. But you do realize this you’re siding with a creep. His POI was very young and also young enough to be his daughter who just got out of a divorce that he became obsessed with. She blocked him cause he was constantly telling her his feelings prob in the same repetitive manner he says all psychics are fake and he would still stalk her at the gym she worked at after the fact.

that was a creepy situation.  And what about all the readers that fed him BS though?  talking about adding fuel to the fire.

ladya

« Reply #97 on: January 28, 2019, 03:26:32 PM »

I disagree and I will take no part in such gossip. What a rude thing to say, both to me and about this other poster. Try to stick to the ideas at hand and not get so personal.

Nope. I initially commented because I refuse to enable this kind of behavior. You want to defend him and enable him, be my guest. I’m done commenting on this thread

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #98 on: January 28, 2019, 04:05:06 PM »
Yep, lots of psychics are addicts themselves.  for sure. 

I used to read here way before I became a member, and that's what opened my eyes.  Not talking about the newer members, but the Veteran's stories.  I actually used to rely on the feedback on Keen and various sites as to what a reader's accuracy was...then I found this site and SPS etc..and I remember thinking, wow...so maybe they're all wrong??  And yes, for the most part, they were all wrong.

I don't believe that some people don't come back because they are happily living their lives...maybe like 1 in 20 that might happen to.  I think more just got disgusted with the whole process or are still lurking, in denial.

I really loved getting readings in the beginning, made me feel like I was part of some higher spiritual experience, esp. believing all the BS they told me about first guy...So I can see why some posters are such vehement defenders of readings.

I personally feel for the most part, they open you up to bad things.  If and when I meet someone new, I won't get any readings on them...I feel it jinxes things.  Sad to say, but true.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #99 on: January 28, 2019, 04:53:18 PM »
I am so happy you are feeling better Tired..I am too!  I used to have days where it took everything in me not to burst into tears in public..all related to this first guy I called about (I was much less invested in second POI).

Now, I find myself just feeling happy again for the most part....like I did before he was in my life.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2019, 05:59:21 PM »
Lost soul/psychicgirls I’m sick of your posts, and your inability to properly conjugate a verb. You stalked and harassed your POI using the positive predictions psychics gave you as a reason. Get help. Stop posting your anti-readings bullshit. Nothing worked out for you because you’re frighteningly unstable.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2019, 06:34:13 PM »
No one wanted to known the truth. I agree looking at the reviews in here and the reviews on keen the  successful story are like 1 out of 20. If that the case I can becomed a psychics too lol.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2019, 06:39:43 PM »
I am so happy you are feeling better Tired..I am too!  I used to have days where it took everything in me not to burst into tears in public..all related to this first guy I called about (I was much less invested in second POI).

Now, I find myself just feeling happy again for the most part....like I did before he was in my life.

Thank you!! I'm really glad for you too! I used to be the same way...feeling like I was going to burst into tears a lot of the time. Or I was just angry and wanting to scream. My mind was constantly going around and around trying to make sense of what all these psychics told me.

I still get down sometimes...that's just life and I have health problems that are really frustrating and exhausting. But aside from that I am much happier now.

YES! It's like it almost puts you into a clinical depression..I tend to lean toward being depressed anyway and boy did this put me in a hole for a while!

I actually read with someone on Purple Ocean that told me "I think this guys triggers your depression".

Boy was he right!

I find now, that I'm older, the less I let people get to me, the happier I am :)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 06:44:19 PM by sawthelight »

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #103 on: January 28, 2019, 07:05:18 PM »
@sawthelight and @stilltired - I 100% agree with all of your intelligent and well-thought out posts!  I think many of us will agree that getting readings is dangerous and can be a slippery slope.  We all appreciate your reviews and contributions to this forum.  You have both offered a lot of insight and written many posts that I know I have appreciated and agreed with.  And even if I didnt agree with it, I respected it because it was an intelligent opinion.  The BIG, BIG difference though is @psychisgirls does NOT really contribute OR review.  Literally, the only thing he or she (I dont really know who they are) - is post as much negativity as possible on anything they can.  There are no kind words ever written, never reviews anyone that I have ever seen, bashes every psychic (with zero storyline or any actual facts that ive ever read about) - no matter what anyone writes - she/he responds with something along the lines of either the psychic is fake, lying and the poi is not coming back!  It just gets super old and I think most people are wondering why he/she is sooooo helbent on ruining everyone's post!  I notice most people just ignore the posts and we can go on doing so...  but I dont believe ladya was comparing you to them

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #104 on: January 28, 2019, 07:11:06 PM »
@sawthelight and @stilltired - I 100% agree with all of your intelligent and well-thought out posts!  I think many of us will agree that getting readings is dangerous and can be a slippery slope.  We all appreciate your reviews and contributions to this forum.  You have both offered a lot of insight and written many posts that I know I have appreciated and agreed with.  And even if I didnt agree with it, I respected it because it was an intelligent opinion.  The BIG, BIG difference though is @psychisgirls does NOT really contribute OR review.  Literally, the only thing he or she (I dont really know who they are) - is post as much negativity as possible on anything they can.  There are no kind words ever written, never reviews anyone that I have ever seen, bashes every psychic (with zero storyline or any actual facts that ive ever read about) - no matter what anyone writes - she/he responds with something along the lines of either the psychic is fake, lying and the poi is not coming back!  It just gets super old and I think most people are wondering why he/she is sooooo helbent on ruining everyone's post!  I notice most people just ignore the posts and we can go on doing so...  but I dont believe ladya was comparing you to them
LOL some peoples PM me and Said that I was helpful and I was telling the truth LOL. At least if I can help 1 or 2 peoples stop getting readings then I'll stay.