Author Topic: Best at contact predictions?  (Read 22612 times)

Offline star1

Re: Best at contact predictions?
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2019, 02:52:54 PM »
Contact is easier than timing. Like literally every psychic says timing ebbs and flows. Who knows I always say don’t hold it too close to the chest. I also know some people get timing, it’s not my forte, I’m usually in the 70% range which is better than 20%. But even Yona, ou can see her timing happens years out to the month. That’s cause a decent psychic can say yes or no on contact and be right, it’s very hard to get timing right, even with 70% accuracy can be wrong but 30% of the time.

That's exactly what I said in the first place..... Lol.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2019, 02:59:14 PM »
Right and the only one who’s gotten timing right to the t was divineempath but almost any decent psychic will be able to tell you contact yes or no.

All of them.

Remember contact can be in 5 years when you guys have had new marriages and are reconnecting so it’s unwise to ask for contact predictions. Timing is more important.

People can get in touch from school 20 yrs later... but psychic is considered wrong till that 20 th year. Timing is everything, but can be hard to pinpoint. So op wrote contact prediction, yes or no., sure, but I’ve tols you, star, and everyone knows your ex will contact you, yes. We all know it. But when, that’s the only thing in question. Here, 2 months 2 yrs, 2 decades, doesn’t matter, the ex will contact you regardless of when. Op needs to make sure they are careful in being specific.

Offline star1

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2019, 03:00:45 PM »
Right and the only one who’s gotten timing right to the t was divineempath but almost any decent psychic will be able to tell you contact yes or no.

All of them.

Remember contact can be in 5 years when you guys have had new marriages and are reconnecting so it’s unwise to ask for contact predictions. Timing is more important.

People can get in touch from school 20 yrs later... but psychic is considered wrong till that 20 th year. Timing is everything, but can be hard to pinpoint. So op wrote contact prediction, yes or no., sure, but I’ve tols you, star, and everyone knows your ex will contact you, yes. We all know it. But when, that’s the only thing in question. Here, 2 months 2 yrs, 2 decades, doesn’t matter, the ex will contact you regardless of when. Op needs to make sure they are careful in being specific.

That's what I was saying, that contact can happen but timing can be so so wrong. I've ever tried DivineEmpath before, if I were still having readings I probably would. Thanks for your perspective of things.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2019, 03:05:14 PM »
I’m really happy you’ve broken the addiction and I hope I can too. I don’t even have anything to read about any,ore! Lol but I still like getting readings. Anyways I was hoping that helps op.

Offline star1

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2019, 03:06:33 PM »
I’m really happy you’ve broken the addiction and I hope I can too. I don’t even have anything to read about any,ore! Lol but I still like getting readings. Anyways I was hoping that helps op.

Thanks so much, I'm glad I have, too. This sounds crazy to admit, but I still keep dreaming of him which doesn't help me to forget about him. But readings? I don't need or want even one anymore. If I were to ring up a reader, they'd only say my dreaming of him means he's missing and thinking of me blah blah. *Yawn*. You've got this and I'm sure you can do it! Best of luck.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 03:15:18 PM by star1 »

Offline Kat23

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2019, 03:28:23 PM »

Thanks so much, I'm glad I have, too. This sounds crazy to admit, but I still keep dreaming of him which doesn't help me to forget about him. But readings? I don't need or want even one anymore. If I were to ring up a reader, they'd only say my dreaming of him means he's missing and thinking of me blah blah. *Yawn*. You've got this and I'm sure you can do it! Best of luck.

I agree with you... When we have zero contact with POI...readers tend to read our thoughts and translate that to be POI.. that's one of the reason why I stopped getting readings.. one thing for sure POI is living his life while we spent our hard earned money calling psychics to get an update on him...

Offline star1

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2019, 03:34:17 PM »

I agree with you... When we have zero contact with POI...readers tend to read our thoughts and translate that to be POI.. that's one of the reason why I stopped getting readings.. one thing for sure POI is living his life while we spent our hard earned money calling psychics to get an update on him...

Yeah I know for a fact they'd say it's cause he's missing me and he's destined to come back to me etc. I can't believe how much I'm going to have saved up so far since not having readings (well, I'm in a little debt from it which I'm sorting out). But I'm glad to see people taking control of their lives and having less and less readings.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2019, 04:14:46 PM »

that's right..and that's what made me feel pathetic..the fact that I was spending all this money and wasted all of my time, energy and emotions on POIs, and they were probably not giving me much of  a second thought.  that's a really hard realization to make!  but once you do, it's easier to move on.  It's just working through the pain/rejection that's the hard part. 

Offline Kat23

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2019, 05:18:24 PM »
Sawthelight.  Removing POI from occupying real estate space in our head is not easy but we have to accept reality POI is making new memories with others while we are stuck playing old memories in our head and chasing after someone who does not want to be found..

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2019, 05:26:24 PM »
Sawthelight.  Removing POI from occupying real estate space in our head is not easy but we have to accept reality POI is making new memories with others while we are stuck playing old memories in our head and chasing after someone who does not want to be found..

I agree 100%.  Unfortunately, it takes me a long time to get over someone, but I'm working on it.   I put up with way too much from people a lot of the time, but once I'm done, I'm done..It just takes me a long time to recover..but I guess that's normal. 

:)

Offline marybell

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2019, 08:00:12 PM »
Contact is very very very hard to get accurate, so the people who have had contact on time are very lucky.

No decent psychic should get contact wrong, only timing, when peoples energies are apart they are apart and connected connected. Any vaguely decent psychic will be able to tell that the energy reconnects or doesn’t. Not always when, when is loose.
You advertise that you get contact right 70% of the time, but not timing.  If you can accurately predict contact, why are you then  unable to predict the timing of the contact even when "2 months 2 yrs, 2 decades" away ?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 10:04:46 PM by marybell »

josh34

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2019, 10:29:19 PM »
Abundant Visions gets it spot on to the exact day almost every single time for me.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2019, 10:46:32 PM »
Contact is very very very hard to get accurate, so the people who have had contact on time are very lucky.

No decent psychic should get contact wrong, only timing, when peoples energies are apart they are apart and connected connected. Any vaguely decent psychic will be able to tell that the energy reconnects or doesn’t. Not always when, when is loose.
You advertise that you get contact right 70% of the time, but not timing.  If you can accurately predict contact, why are you then  unable to predict the timing of the contact even when "2 months 2 yrs, 2 decades" away ?

? You misunderstood. Timing 70% and contact is non negotiable. I can feel yes or no will these energies be connected again.

Offline marybell

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2019, 11:04:43 PM »

? You misunderstood. Timing 70% and contact is non negotiable. I can feel yes or no will these energies be connected again.
Yes, you are correct, I did misunderstand. 

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2019, 11:10:27 PM »
 ;D well I don’t see myself on this board I don’t think I’m popular enough to get there but I’m fanatical about my top 5 readers. I would die if I ended up on here people pick everything apart. I’m on keen kasamba po pg but it’s my part time job, I have a day job too.