Author Topic: Best at contact predictions?  (Read 22561 times)

Offline journalmuse

Re: Best at contact predictions?
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2019, 06:00:48 PM »
Suecreate did the whole arguing thing with me too. It was a super frustrating (and expensive...) reading. She actually paused her channeling and said I needed to get into it with my ex, that she wanted me to argue with her and be mean. (???) I'm not a mean or argumentative person so I was like, no thanks. I can't manufacture outrage.

Judi, while channeling my ex, used two nicknames for me that she never once has called me. So I'm skeptical about her. Just FYI.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2019, 06:02:30 PM »
Suecreate did the whole arguing thing with me too. It was a super frustrating (and expensive...) reading. She actually paused her channeling and said I needed to get into it with my ex, that she wanted me to argue with her and be mean. (???) I'm not a mean or argumentative person so I was like, no thanks. I can't manufacture outrage.

Judi, while channeling my ex, used two nicknames for me that she never once has called me. So I'm skeptical about her. Just FYI.

Agree to both. Not a fan of Judi either.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2019, 06:39:51 PM »

Judi used “babe” and my POI never calls me that.  But, she’s been more accurate than not so I ignored it.  Suecreate did the same to me and I hung up.  Seriously one of the worst reading experience for me.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2019, 06:41:25 PM »

I didn't like chatting with Suecreate. She supposedly channeled my POI and I actually ended up in an argument with him. He came across as a sarcastic asshole. I mean we all can have our moments, but I have heard from a lot of people that the channeling always turns argumentative with her. I left the chat way more upset than I started.

Agreed. I think she does have a gift of some sort. There were times when I felt like I was talking directly to my POI, but she did become argumentative too many times and she page goes off on clients saying that she only wants positive energy blah blah blah, but I felt like she turned the conversation negatively. Definitely Italy left my conversation with her more stressed then when I started. I stopped reading with her because of it.
[/quote]

LMAO!! She made me argue with my POI too. It was a very bizarre experience.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2019, 06:53:07 PM »

Judi used “babe” and my POI never calls me that.  But, she’s been more accurate than not so I ignored it.  Suecreate did the same to me and I hung up.  Seriously one of the worst reading experience for me.

I could probably have overlooked something like that "honey" instead of "sweetie" but in this instance it was diminutives of my name that I don't go by. Not my real name, but let's say my real name was Jacqueline. My ex always called me Jacqueline, nothing shortened. But in this reading, she channeled my ex calling me "Jackie" and "Little Jacks."

Soo, it was hard to take that seriously, if this is supposed to be my ex speaking through her. Maybe she just didn't connect for me, though. There are enough people here with validating experiences that she doesn't seem like a purposeful fraud. But I won't read with her again, I don't think.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2019, 06:55:22 PM »

I could probably have overlooked something like that "honey" instead of "sweetie" but in this instance it was diminutives of my name that I don't go by. Not my real name, but let's say my real name was Jacqueline. My ex always called me Jacqueline, nothing shortened. But in this reading, she channeled my ex calling me "Jackie" and "Little Jacks."

Soo, it was hard to take that seriously, if this is supposed to be my ex speaking through her. Maybe she just didn't connect for me, though. There are enough people here with validating experiences that she doesn't seem like a purposeful fraud. But I won't read with her again, I don't think.

Lololololol god I can’t wait to try this. I swore not to get another reading till February so I’m waiting. I just read with Yona so I have nothing to read about rn,

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2019, 07:20:16 PM »
I think it's really easy to get sucked into channelers when you're not in touch with your POI. Your biggest desire is to talk to them and there's no way to validate much of what the channeler says. It's the most dangerous of binge provokers IMO.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2019, 07:29:45 PM »
I think it's really easy to get sucked into channelers when you're not in touch with your POI. Your biggest desire is to talk to them and there's no way to validate much of what the channeler says. It's the most dangerous of binge provokers IMO.

I agree.  I mean, i can see the appeal of "talking" to your POI through someone else, but if things are that bad with communication between you and your POI, I think that says a lot.  And not in a good way.

I tried Suecreate when I was on keen.  I do think she channeled the POI at the time, but looking back, I feel kind of sad that I even had to resort to channeling him....I would sit there spending tons of money talking to my POI through someone else.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2019, 07:36:57 PM »

I agree. I actually think channelers may be more useful when you are IN contact with your POI. It's useless trying to talk to your POI through a channeler when you have no idea what is real and what is not. Might as well talk with Siri.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2019, 07:41:05 PM »

I agree.  I mean, i can see the appeal of "talking" to your POI through someone else, but if things are that bad with communication between you and your POI, I think that says a lot.  And not in a good way.

I tried Suecreate when I was on keen.  I do think she channeled the POI at the time, but looking back, I feel kind of sad that I even had to resort to channeling him....I would sit there spending tons of money talking to my POI through someone else.

So true.  I felt the same way.  My POI is a terrible communicator and I used the readings as a way to try to make sense of his intensions.  It is sad.  You are right.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2019, 07:49:26 PM »

So true.  I felt the same way.  My POI is a terrible communicator and I used the readings as a way to try to make sense of his intensions.  It is sad.  You are right.

yep..I did the same thing.  OMG the money I spent trying to figure him out.  At the end of the day, it was so not worth it.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2019, 04:28:55 PM »
So I have found Kia77 has been pretty on point with contact predictions for me. I can’t speak for her outcome predictions but when I want to know when my bf will reach out to me, after an argument for example, she has specified “this evening” or “1 hour”.

An older example that blew my mind was in regards to a hook up (with my bf, you can argue that there will be contact soon since we are in a relationship so of course there’s going to be contact eventually)..
So before I even met my bf, I hooked up with this guy that was from out of town (from another country actually) so I wasn’t expecting anything. I was just bored and wanted to see what she saw. Right off the bat she asks “have you two already had sex?!” Which we had. I asked if I’d hear from him again and she gave me a “2” and clarified either 2 days or 2 weeks. Exactly 2 weeks later, I hear from this guy unprompted and we hadn’t communicated since he left the country.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2019, 06:02:05 AM »

Totally agree. This is always my problem with Mattie. Whatever she says I cannot validate. How should I know the answer of her questions while we've been out of contact for over a year?

anything