Author Topic: Best at contact predictions?  (Read 22581 times)

Offline Penelope

Best at contact predictions?
« on: January 06, 2019, 10:18:36 PM »
Who has been most accurate for you regarding contact predictions?  If there’s already a thread on this, please send me a link!  Thanks in advance!

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Best at contact predictions?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 12:49:04 AM »
Timing and contact divineempath hands down, followed by Erika archer but divineempath will give exact days or weeks and hasn’t been wrong yet for me. Like 8 weeks really is 8 weeks.
She doesn’t always get timing though.
I guess next to that Vincent, actually a lot of top readers here but before I came here I didn’t have much to choose from.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 12:56:14 AM »
Timing and contact divineempath hands down, followed by Erika archer but divineempath will give exact days or weeks and hasn’t been wrong yet for me. Like 8 weeks really is 8 weeks.
She doesn’t always get timing though.
I guess next to that Vincent, actually a lot of top readers here but before I came here I didn’t have much to choose from.

Are they on Keen?

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 12:58:04 AM »
Purple ocean and storefront divineempath.com
On keen besides myself I have not had any luck but I have never been able to get past the queue for cookie etc. I did get a reading from Aries intuition sounded much on point, but haven’t lived to see it y t.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 01:10:24 AM »
Thank you!
I agree with you. I was in queue for Cookie for 4 months and finally missed her call when I was traveling last week :(

Offline star1

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2019, 01:52:15 AM »
Contact is very very very hard to get accurate, so the people who have had contact on time are very lucky.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2019, 05:04:23 AM »
Contact is very very very hard to get accurate, so the people who have had contact on time are very lucky.

No decent psychic should get contact wrong, only timing, when peoples energies are apart they are apart and connected connected. Any vaguely decent psychic will be able to tell that the energy reconnects or doesn’t. Not always when, when is loose.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2019, 05:37:41 AM »
Gaylene (Abundant Visions) but she likely won't correctly interpret the numbers. She nearly always thinks they're too soon.

Offline marybell

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2019, 06:21:47 AM »

No decent psychic should get contact wrong, only timing, when peoples energies are apart they are apart and connected connected. Any vaguely decent psychic will be able to tell that the energy reconnects or doesn’t. Not always when, when is loose.
If they can get contact, why can't they get the timing of the contact? 

Offline wishes215

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2019, 06:31:24 AM »
Purple ocean and storefront divineempath.com
On keen besides myself I have not had any luck but I have never been able to get past the queue for cookie etc. I did get a reading from Aries intuition sounded much on point, but haven’t lived to see it y t.

What’s ur name on keen?

Offline star1

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2019, 10:37:31 AM »

You gave me contact and it hasn't happened yet, and you told me timings are hard to get and very difficult, and not to hold you to timings??
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 10:52:01 AM by star1 »

Offline Kat23

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2019, 11:07:50 AM »

You gave me contact and it hasn't happened yet, and you told me timings are hard to get and very difficult, and not to hold you to timings??

Star1 we all  hear that statement from most readers...."disclaimer " whenever they give you prediction on timing...

Offline star1

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2019, 11:13:27 AM »

Star1 we all  hear that statement from most readers...."disclaimer " whenever they give you prediction on timing...

Lol true 😂

Offline Elees6

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2019, 02:25:48 PM »
Jade 8928 was correct about a contact prediction for me a couple months ago

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2019, 02:38:04 PM »
Contact is easier than timing. Like literally every psychic says timing ebbs and flows. Who knows I always say don’t hold it too close to the chest. I also know some people get timing, it’s not my forte, I’m usually in the 70% range which is better than 20%. But even Yona, ou can see her timing happens years out to the month. That’s cause a decent psychic can say yes or no on contact and be right, it’s very hard to get timing right, even with 70% accuracy can be wrong but 30% of the time.