Author Topic: Best at contact predictions?  (Read 22557 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Best at contact predictions?
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2019, 11:12:21 PM »
I’m looking for a fast contact prediction and I have to book with divineempath and wait ... any other recommendations guys for People who are usually online or easy to get hold of?

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2019, 11:19:27 PM »
I’m looking for a fast contact prediction and I have to book with divineempath and wait ... any other recommendations guys for People who are usually online or easy to get hold of?

There’s a lot mentioned here, check some purple ocean threads, their turnaround 24 hrs. Or go to Vincent from psychic source.

Offline marybell

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2019, 02:21:18 PM »
Contact is very very very hard to get accurate, so the people who have had contact on time are very lucky.

No decent psychic should get contact wrong, only timing, when peoples energies are apart they are apart and connected connected. Any vaguely decent psychic will be able to tell that the energy reconnects or doesn’t. Not always when, when is loose.

You gave me contact and it hasn't happened yet, and you told me timings are hard to get and very difficult, and not to hold you to timings??
They is more than one psychic mentioned here. Who are you referring to?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 02:24:03 PM by marybell »

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2019, 02:45:10 PM »
Contact is very very very hard to get accurate, so the people who have had contact on time are very lucky.

No decent psychic should get contact wrong, only timing, when peoples energies are apart they are apart and connected connected. Any vaguely decent psychic will be able to tell that the energy reconnects or doesn’t. Not always when, when is loose.

You gave me contact and it hasn't happened yet, and you told me timings are hard to get and very difficult, and not to hold you to timings??
They is more than one psychic mentioned here. Who are you referring to?

She’s talking about me, I gave her a private message. I’m not on the board, I’m a part time psychic. Her timeframe hasn’t passed so I’m not sure why she is saying this lol. Her guy will contact her.  No question, the only thin flexible is time.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2019, 04:59:40 PM »
Sawthelight.  Removing POI from occupying real estate space in our head is not easy but we have to accept reality POI is making new memories with others while we are stuck playing old memories in our head and chasing after someone who does not want to be found..

I agree 100%.  Unfortunately, it takes me a long time to get over someone, but I'm working on it.   I put up with way too much from people a lot of the time, but once I'm done, I'm done..It just takes me a long time to recover..but I guess that's normal. 

:)

It takes me a long time to get over someone too but that's just the way I am and it's not a bad thing. Next time I won't let myself fall for someone so easily who doesn't prove himself. It's not worth losing another few years recovery time.

I agree!  That's why I cut off the second POI this summer when I suspected he was playing the same type of games as first guy.  I just don't have it in me anymore to accept any kind of inconsistencies in men..I'm not wasting time anymore. 

Offline starGazer

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2019, 10:08:15 PM »
Not a prediction exactly but I’ve had POI contact me while Suecreate is channeling him and another time a few minutes after.

I will throw out that POI is a new interest and communication was very up and down at the time. I had her channel him during a period of no contact so it wasn’t that we were talking every day and contact was expected to happen.

This was not the case a few months back when she channeled an ex of mine, who I was not in communication with.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2019, 10:11:50 PM »
Not a prediction exactly but I’ve had POI contact me while Suecreate is channeling him and another time a few minutes after.

I will throw out that POI is a new interest and communication was very up and down at the time. I had her channel him during a period of no contact so it wasn’t that we were talking every day and contact was expected to happen.

This was not the case a few months back when she channeled an ex of mine, who I was not in communication with.

WHOA... so she did it for both or just one?

Offline starGazer

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2019, 10:28:49 PM »

It’s only worked with my current POI. It didn’t work with my ex, back when I wanted him haha
I haven’t used her in a while, since I’m cutting back on readings with this POI but it was pretty crazy when it happened.
The time he texted me during the call she had just channeled that he missed me and that he really liked me, etc. As soon as she stopped talking, I heard a text come in and it was him.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2019, 10:42:38 PM »

It’s only worked with my current POI. It didn’t work with my ex, back when I wanted him haha
I haven’t used her in a while, since I’m cutting back on readings with this POI but it was pretty crazy when it happened.
The time he texted me during the call she had just channeled that he missed me and that he really liked me, etc. As soon as she stopped talking, I heard a text come in and it was him.

I didn't like chatting with Suecreate. She supposedly channeled my POI and I actually ended up in an argument with him. He came across as a sarcastic asshole. I mean we all can have our moments, but I have heard from a lot of people that the channeling always turns argumentative with her. I left the chat way more upset than I started.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2019, 11:58:31 PM »

I didn't like chatting with Suecreate. She supposedly channeled my POI and I actually ended up in an argument with him. He came across as a sarcastic asshole. I mean we all can have our moments, but I have heard from a lot of people that the channeling always turns argumentative with her. I left the chat way more upset than I started.

Yeah not sure if I’d recommend her. It’s hard to distinguish when it’s them talking or her in chat, too.
I called her and it was way better than chat, but still don’t think I’d recommend her lol

I just thought I’d share that experience but might just be specific to this POI. I’ll update if I ever try her again and get contact from him while he’s being channeled haha

Offline Penelope

« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2019, 01:39:39 AM »

Yeah not sure if I’d recommend her. It’s hard to distinguish when it’s them talking or her in chat, too.
I called her and it was way better than chat, but still don’t think I’d recommend her lol

I just thought I’d share that experience but might just be specific to this POI. I’ll update if I ever try her again and get contact from him while he’s being channeled haha

Suecreate was terrible for me.  I agree that the person she channeled was very argumentative and my reading with her left me wondering if she was on something.  Very bizarre.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2019, 01:45:21 AM »

Suecreate was terrible for me.  I agree that the person she channeled was very argumentative and my reading with her left me wondering if she was on something.  Very bizarre.

I agree. She didn’t make any sense, did not sound like my poi at all

Offline Jpod2

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2019, 08:18:23 AM »

[/quote]

Agreed. I think she does have a gift of some sort. There were times when I felt like I was talking directly to my POI, but she did become argumentative too many times and she page goes off on clients saying that she only wants positive energy blah blah blah, but I felt like she turned the conversation negatively. Definitely Italy left my conversation with her more stressed then when I started. I stopped reading with her because of it.

ladya

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2019, 02:46:53 PM »
I read with surceate once and it was a joke of a reading

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2019, 02:49:57 PM »
She channels a living person?
I literally have to try this just for kicks...