Author Topic: Clairvoyant Danielle  (Read 36218 times)

Offline Arigirl

Re: Clairvoyant Danielle
« Reply #150 on: October 02, 2019, 06:22:05 PM »
Both timing predictions didnt pan out for me. She pushed them out after the first one but I probably won't call again unless something she mentioned turns out to be true. I doubt it though. Nice lady. Maybe didn't connect as well as I thought.

I am worried about this too, she was one of the first people I read with on keen last month. The reading she gave actually matches that of other well known readers, but I read with her a few times since then via phone and email, and the timeline has changed (pushed back). I am still optimistic about the outcome, which is still predicted to happen within a short time frame

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #151 on: October 02, 2019, 07:46:38 PM »
Both timing predictions didnt pan out for me. She pushed them out after the first one but I probably won't call again unless something she mentioned turns out to be true. I doubt it though. Nice lady. Maybe didn't connect as well as I thought.

I am worried about this too, she was one of the first people I read with on keen last month. The reading she gave actually matches that of other well known readers, but I read with her a few times since then via phone and email, and the timeline has changed (pushed back). I am still optimistic about the outcome, which is still predicted to happen within a short time frame
Hope it works out for you. I'm hoping for outcome too. I am off readings for a bit and I'm not checking this forum as much. It's helping clear my head of it all.

Offline username1111

« Reply #152 on: October 02, 2019, 08:35:27 PM »
I would remain positive and not hold too much on timing.

Some of her predictions for me have also been taking a lot more time than she thought initially - I see her insights as "whats most probable" and her timing as "an indication" only... But I do the same with every psychic that I inquiry - So, nothing special here.

Danielle has been very accurate for me and really gets the underlying energies / motivations of people and situation that she read for me - I have been able to verify a lot of what she shared with me over the past 12-18 months - So whenever she sees / predicts something, I follow her advices and guidance because it always turns to be quite meaningful, even if things don't unfold fully as predicted.

Psychics will never be 100% right for predictions, and if they are ~50% with timing, I think it's already pretty good. At this point, I am more interested by the accuracy of where things are going and why / how people are navigating the situation than the "when" it will happen. And for the how, why and where it's going, she has been super right for me.

My 2 cents.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #153 on: October 02, 2019, 10:18:15 PM »
I would remain positive and not hold too much on timing.

Some of her predictions for me have also been taking a lot more time than she thought initially - I see her insights as "whats most probable" and her timing as "an indication" only... But I do the same with every psychic that I inquiry - So, nothing special here.

Danielle has been very accurate for me and really gets the underlying energies / motivations of people and situation that she read for me - I have been able to verify a lot of what she shared with me over the past 12-18 months - So whenever she sees / predicts something, I follow her advices and guidance because it always turns to be quite meaningful, even if things don't unfold fully as predicted.

Psychics will never be 100% right for predictions, and if they are ~50% with timing, I think it's already pretty good. At this point, I am more interested by the accuracy of where things are going and why / how people are navigating the situation than the "when" it will happen. And for the how, why and where it's going, she has been super right for me.

My 2 cents.

Yes, she was able to pick up my situation very well (and it's been corroborated by other readers). She is really pleasant to speak with, and her advice for my situation was pretty spot on. Her energy is also great, I always left my calls with her (I have only had 2 though :) ), feeling more positive about everything despite the circumstance I was calling about.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #154 on: October 02, 2019, 11:17:40 PM »
I'm sure I posted it in September but in Aug she told me he was coming back in 4 or 5 weeks. Well it was 6 weeks and she didn't feed me a fairy tale. We need to pay attention to the exact things that are said yes he did come back and at surface level I would say she was wrong because he's MIA with work again. However she also said positive changes with more time. Realistically he can not give me time right now. That was the only day he hasn't worked in almost 9 months. I still trust her on "positive changes with more time"   my gut knows where he is and what he is doing and building for our future. I'm extremely lucky and so thankful even with his lack of communication at times he's honest. I think us collectively as clients read too much into some predictions. Danielle has a gift. I feel bad for those she doesn't connect well with. I feel like the kind hearted readers have trouble flat out telling someone this person won't be back so I think that's why many resort to pushing timelines or saying by the time he comes back you won't want him. It sucks really.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #155 on: October 03, 2019, 05:34:36 AM »
How do you guys talk to her when she keeps canceling the appointments?

Offline SarahM

« Reply #156 on: October 03, 2019, 05:47:39 AM »

Seriously, how on earth do you even get ahold of her?! She is always busy and doesn't accept appointments.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #157 on: October 03, 2019, 05:51:25 AM »

Seriously, how on earth do you even get ahold of her?! She is always busy and doesn't accept appointments.

I am not very serious to read with her but she can open her waiting list instead of keep canceling the appointments. This is not professional.

Offline username1111

« Reply #158 on: October 03, 2019, 03:40:15 PM »
@jili Do you mean that she keeps canceling an approved appointment? Or she just declines your pending request?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 03:42:13 PM by username1111 »

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #159 on: October 03, 2019, 07:23:08 PM »

Right?? So annoying. I’ve seen her “busy” and have tried booking appointments for that time for the next day and nope. And she won’t answer emails asking when a good time would be either. Very unprofessional.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #160 on: October 03, 2019, 07:56:40 PM »
I believe she does this so people [want] to read with her. I see her on all the time because I have her in my favs, but I only see her busy, never free.
I've never been successful with appts for her either. She doesn't even accept them, and then the time expires.

Offline username1111

« Reply #161 on: October 03, 2019, 08:10:29 PM »
I believe she does this so people [want] to read with her. I see her on all the time because I have her in my favs, but I only see her busy, never free.
I've never been successful with appts for her either. She doesn't even accept them, and then the time expires.

She only read via appointments, you will never see her "free".
Thats her choice, nothing wrong with that.

If she doesn't have the availability or does not want to accept an appointment request, thats her right - its not because a professional is listed on a platform (and it works for all kind of service - doctors / plumbers / etc) that they have any obligation towards potential new clients.

Do you guys reply to all of your unsolicited emails?
How many of them do you think a reader with a 5/5 rating gets a day?
Her rate is at $2 an min... can you imagine for a bit the overhead that it is to reply to many unwanted emails every days? not worth the time and effort.

She could mention that she is not taking new clients, all right... maybe she leaves it open so that she can decide on a case basis?
She could set an automated email reply so that she will turn down absolutely all emails sent to her, but then, same thing, maybe she wants to be able to work them out on a case basis?

I would understand anyone being frustrated when she is canceling an appointment that was previously accepted and scheduled. Especially if she doesn't give any explanation or offer to reschedule it. But for other situations, you have to explain to me how you are expecting her to feel "obligated" toward you - especially if she never read for you before?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 08:12:11 PM by username1111 »

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #162 on: October 03, 2019, 08:48:48 PM »
Someone seems to be all worked up here protecting Clairvoyant Danielle. I have tried scheduling appointments with her a couple of times and also sent her an email requesting if i could read with her. I saw her online and tried to chat and she never accepted my chat request. Please lets not bring the $$ money she charges in here. Also, I donot intend to read with her ever (even if she offers free readings in the future).
When the customer experience is really bad, I have every right to feel frustrated for handling things unprofessionally.

Good business practice is to atleast care to respond or write something on her profile "NOT ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS".

« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 08:52:17 PM by Solitude_Soul »

Offline Star_01

« Reply #163 on: October 03, 2019, 08:52:48 PM »
Someone seems to be all worked up here protecting Clairvoyant Danielle. I have tried scheduling appointments with her a couple of times and also sent her an email requesting if i could read with her. I saw her online and tried to chat and she never accepted my chat request. Please lets not bring the $$ money she charges in here. Also, I donot intend to read with her ever (even if she offers free readings in the future).
When the customer experience is really bad, I have every right to feel frustrated for handling things unprofessionally.

Good business practice is to atleast care to respond or write something on her profile "NOT ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS".

Oh I know what you mean.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #164 on: October 03, 2019, 09:07:51 PM »

Yup!

anything