Author Topic: Clairvoyant Danielle  (Read 36485 times)

Yaz88

Re: Clairvoyant Danielle
« Reply #180 on: October 04, 2019, 01:04:35 AM »
So I’ve tried to read with Danielle on a few different occasions.  Once, I tried to send her $25 to get a few questions answered.  That didn’t even work, as some error message appeared that I had to have read with her before.  Of course my ego wanted to get slightly upset and feel pretty negative towards her.  I mean, as a small business owner, even if you’ll never be my client, I will at least give you a response to that effect and wish you well.  But here’s the thing with Danielle.  Something tells me that she means nothing personal about not taking appointments.  I bet anything that once you do actually connect with her, she’s incredibly kind and helpful.  There’s a lady I go to for my hair.  She’s the absolute worst to get ahold of. At times I’m like wtf, do you even want my business?  But then when an appointment is actually made and I see her, she is incredibly grateful and does a fantastic job.  So yes, this is a review forum so experiences and opinions are to be shared.  Just remember that Danielle most likely isn’t personally dissing you by not taking your appointment.  Gaylene kind of does the same thing and from all accounts she’s very kind.

Yaz88

« Reply #181 on: October 04, 2019, 01:39:38 AM »
That's a really good point, Yaz. I haven't read with Danielle per se, but I've had similar experiences in trying to get appointments with readers. More often than not, emails go without a response, and appointments don't get scheduled. It happens, and I try not to take it personally. I feel it's also industry-related; these readers are basically freelancing, and tend to do what they want, when they want, kind of like Uber drivers.

Very well said, Persimmon!   I think what really matters is how they interact with you once you are their client. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #182 on: October 04, 2019, 05:40:38 AM »
Perhaps some of her faults are her technology ignorance. She can turn that option off, the appointment requests. If it's on, it makes one think that an appointment is needed in order to read with her. If she doesn't want to take callers through appointments, then why not turn that off instead of tease. That's the impression I get from her. Everyone else's opinions are valid as well.

Personally, I am not one to make excuses for readers. I can only go by the facts presented.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #183 on: October 04, 2019, 06:27:03 AM »
Perhaps some of her faults are her technology ignorance. She can turn that option off, the appointment requests. If it's on, it makes one think that an appointment is needed in order to read with her. If she doesn't want to take callers through appointments, then why not turn that off instead of tease. That's the impression I get from her. Everyone else's opinions are valid as well.

Personally, I am not one to make excuses for readers. I can only go by the facts presented.

That's true. Whatever the reason is, it's annoying. It's like you have a shop, sitting inside, turn on "Open" sign but don't let the customers step in. She should be more respectful to her clients. After all, it's a business, just in virtual world. I love the way that some other readers treat us. Kisha always emails me when she wants to be a little bit late. It does not matter, this deal is over phone or email, we are their clients and business rules are still valid.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #184 on: October 04, 2019, 03:41:50 PM »

That's true. Whatever the reason is, it's annoying. It's like you have a shop, sitting inside, turn on "Open" sign but don't let the customers step in. She should be more respectful to her clients. After all, it's a business, just in virtual world. I love the way that some other readers treat us. Kisha always emails me when she wants to be a little bit late. It does not matter, this deal is over phone or email, we are their clients and business rules are still valid.

But those who have never read with her are not her clients.. she is kind and considerate to her clients. You can't put everyone in the virtual world in that category. 
Not everything she has said to me has panned out but I will not say she was ever rude or inconsiderate. People need to not take it so personally. There are readers I wanted to speak to that I have yet to be able to try and I don't get all worked up and butthurt.
Truth is, you're probably imagining her to be better than she is. I know that was the case when I read with someone I'd been trying to get in with for almost a month.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #185 on: October 04, 2019, 04:29:59 PM »

But those who have never read with her are not her clients.. she is kind and considerate to her clients. You can't put everyone in the virtual world in that category. 
Not everything she has said to me has panned out but I will not say she was ever rude or inconsiderate. People need to not take it so personally. There are readers I wanted to speak to that I have yet to be able to try and I don't get all worked up and butthurt.
Truth is, you're probably imagining her to be better than she is. I know that was the case when I read with someone I'd been trying to get in with for almost a month.

I agree! She is not very tech-savvy and we all know keen is full of glitches and whatnot. Just because there's an option to request a reading with her doesn't mean she has to accept it. I have only read with her once and I think she connected well. I am still waiting on things to pan out the way she saw so I am not going to get another reading until something happens. She was polite and respectful when I talked with her. Just because she is sitting in a shop it doesn't mean she has to entertain anyone walking in. She can be selective intentionally or unintentionally but at the end of the day it's her choice if she wants to read for you or not.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #186 on: October 04, 2019, 05:42:40 PM »
I can't imagine the amount of email she gets from the lurkers here......

Offline username1111

« Reply #187 on: October 04, 2019, 06:31:33 PM »
I can't imagine the amount of email she gets from the lurkers here......

Yup... also, I have no idea how the mailbox looks like for readers, but for clients the appointments requests are also showing in the mailbox... so if thats the case for readers as well, I think it must be hard to find real emails lost between auto-generated ones.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #188 on: October 05, 2019, 04:22:16 AM »

I cannot really follow you regarding this statement: "But those who have never read with her are not her clients."

She is a part of Keen platform. Via Keen, people (like me) know her and contact her. Whoever is Keen's client, becomes her client too. She HAS TO respect keen's client as we have to do in return. If she had her personal homepage, I would 100% agree with you, not now. She can simply post a note (the same as e.g. Zadalia) that I don't accept new client. Then we understand and never bother her again.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #189 on: October 05, 2019, 07:20:55 AM »

I cannot really follow you regarding this statement: "But those who have never read with her are not her clients."

She is a part of Keen platform. Via Keen, people (like me) know her and contact her. Whoever is Keen's client, becomes her client too. She HAS TO respect keen's client as we have to do in return. If she had her personal homepage, I would 100% agree with you, not now. She can simply post a note (the same as e.g. Zadalia) that I don't accept new client. Then we understand and never bother her again.

No, gotta say disagree with the “whoever is Keen’s client becomes her client too.”  Keen is a hosting platform for the reader’s business and she can take on who she wants or not as a client. Just as if a restaurant can refuse service to someone not wearing a shirt or shoes. Or businesses that for whatever reason have some requirement for membership or receiving the service. You may not like it and that’s fine but she doesn’t owe someone something because they are a Keen customer. Keen is just the hosting site. Just my two cents on this part.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #190 on: October 05, 2019, 07:32:46 AM »

No, gotta say disagree with the “whoever is Keen’s client becomes her client too.”  Keen is a hosting platform for the reader’s business and she can take on who she wants or not as a client. Just as if a restaurant can refuse service to someone not wearing a shirt or shoes. Or businesses that for whatever reason have some requirement for membership or receiving the service. You may not like it and that’s fine but she doesn’t owe someone something because they are a Keen customer. Keen is just the hosting site. Just my two cents on this part.

Flora, thanks for your comment. I don't want to continue this discussion, but as a person who has tried many readers over years, I still believe either she is unprofessional and disrespectful or (as some people mentioned above) not knowledgeable enough about using the technology.

And yes, she is earning her income via Keen. We know her via Keen. So she should be respectful to Keen's clients. If all the readers want to behave like her, then Keen's reputation will be damaged. Keen has given her this opportunity to become famous and earn money, and she should appreciate this opportunity. How? With respecting Keen's client and trying to retain them, not make them to move to another platform.

Honestly, I am not planning to read with her anymore just wanted to share my negative experience here, as the purpose of the forum is. Thank you too for sharing your perspective.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #191 on: October 05, 2019, 07:54:34 AM »

Flora, thanks for your comment. I don't want to continue this discussion, but as a person who has tried many readers over years, I still believe either she is unprofessional and disrespectful or (as some people mentioned above) not knowledgeable enough about using the technology.

And yes, she is earning her income via Keen. We know her via Keen. So she should be respectful to Keen's clients. If all the readers want to behave like her, then Keen's reputation will be damaged. Keen has given her this opportunity to become famous and earn money, and she should appreciate this opportunity. How? With respecting Keen's client and trying to retain them, not make them to move to another platform.

Honestly, I am not planning to read with her anymore just wanted to share my negative experience here, as the purpose of the forum is. Thank you too for sharing your perspective.

Thanks - yeah I just don’t agree with your basic statement that she is unprofessional and disrespectful for choosing whom she wants to read for or not. That’s really the bottom line, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that at all. Her shop her choice. And Keen could take down her shop if she was violating some rule to cost them money. She doesn’t owe Keen anything other than to play by their roles and she’s not doing anything in violation by being selective about her clients. Thanks again - Wish you the best!

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #192 on: October 05, 2019, 01:54:37 PM »

I agree, I’m not going to excuse her behavior on the terms that she’s selective. She can see that someone is trying to schedule appointments and can easily email them to say she doesn’t think she’d be a good match for them, like multiple readers do when not connecting, but she doesn’t.

This reader has 13 pages of “reviews”, unless I missed some then there’s only actually 2 passing predictions out of all of theses posts. The rest are complaints. I think that speaks for itself.

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #193 on: December 13, 2019, 04:26:16 PM »
i read with her. i have to schedule an appointment and she accepted it the same day. i think she is on in the evening. she gave me predictions. i hope it comes to pass. sweet lady...anyone had reading with her, and how does her prediction play out?

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #194 on: December 13, 2019, 04:38:57 PM »
Nothing came to pass. Read with her 3 times but you might have better luck, I’m in no contact