Author Topic: Sincerity vs QofC18  (Read 3083 times)

Offline lyshajayne

Sincerity vs QofC18
« on: July 28, 2020, 01:14:47 AM »
Hey Guys,

I have read soooo many reviews of the above two, with most advising that Sincerity is correct with predictions but timelines usually wrong; and QofCups18 is usually correct with predictions, to an extent. I've read with both and they have given me completely different outcome so I am so confused!

QofCups18 - POI has been forced to block me on everything by current girlfriend. She is controlling everything he does lately. They will break up around end of year/start of next year as he doesn't want to commit and cannot handle the rules and restrictions. He will reach out and you will talk; but he does not want to get back together with you. Asked for more detail, she just told me to move on.

Sincerity - POI has been forced to block me by current girlfriend. There is a lie in their relationship; she is controlling and demanding. He is frustrated; everything in his life is chaos right now. He will break up with her as she is trying to force him to commit and he doesn't want to. There will be communication between now and then, but only a little bit. There will be news end of August/September. He will reach out September/October as he misses you and feels guilty; he will want to get back together November. She also picked up that they had previously broken up in March this year (no other psychic has picked that up).

Anyone have any advice on these two in comparison to each other?

Offline maggs30

Re: Sincerity vs QofC18
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2020, 01:58:26 AM »
I would trust Anne over Sincerity. If Sincerity got predictions right I would be married to my ex right now and miserable. Also don't ask anything of Anne besides thoughts and feelings. No specifics with any psychic or they start using human sense not psychic sense.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2020, 02:46:07 AM »
100% agree with maggs. Sincerity has been very, very wrong for me in the past.

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2020, 02:59:59 AM »
I second Dannika and maggs - spoken with both several times. Sincerity sugarcoated everything for me and was wrong all the way. Anne is good for thoughts and feelings in the current as in for 24 hours.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2020, 03:16:49 AM »
Hey Guys,

I have read soooo many reviews of the above two, with most advising that Sincerity is correct with predictions but timelines usually wrong; and QofCups18 is usually correct with predictions, to an extent. I've read with both and they have given me completely different outcome so I am so confused!

QofCups18 - POI has been forced to block me on everything by current girlfriend. She is controlling everything he does lately. They will break up around end of year/start of next year as he doesn't want to commit and cannot handle the rules and restrictions. He will reach out and you will talk; but he does not want to get back together with you. Asked for more detail, she just told me to move on.

Sincerity - POI has been forced to block me by current girlfriend. There is a lie in their relationship; she is controlling and demanding. He is frustrated; everything in his life is chaos right now. He will break up with her as she is trying to force him to commit and he doesn't want to. There will be communication between now and then, but only a little bit. There will be news end of August/September. He will reach out September/October as he misses you and feels guilty; he will want to get back together November. She also picked up that they had previously broken up in March this year (no other psychic has picked that up).

Anyone have any advice on these two in comparison to each other?

This sounds like typical lines fed to anyone in your shoes honestly. I heard qoc is only good for right now not predictions. I would say keep studying the forum and pick someone who can help you with your situation better than they have. Aside from reading, get out and meet new ppl , sometimes when u no longer have full focus on a man, they come back running.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2020, 03:33:10 AM »
They sound like very similar predictions to me, other than Sincerity says you will be back together by November and there will be news late August /early September.  If by early September, which is only 6 weeks away, you hear news , then her November prediction is probably accurate as well.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 04:03:49 AM by Live and love »

Offline calibabe

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2020, 06:41:28 PM »
QOC-100%

Sincerity was wrong for me and Anne has not been wrong for me yet.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2020, 06:44:14 PM »
Definitely QOC.

Sincerity has been wrong for me on every single reading and outcomes, feelings etc.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2020, 06:46:46 PM »
Sincerity charges way too much to be wrong for people. Even on present she should get that right.

Thank you won’t be reading with her again