Author Topic: Clairvoyant Danielle  (Read 36219 times)

Offline username1111

Re: Clairvoyant Danielle
« Reply #135 on: September 19, 2019, 01:25:35 AM »
@okgirl @paulina93 yup, not every psychic is for everyone, def true.
@okgilr Good luck finding the one who will be on the mark with timing tho - looking forward to reading their name :)

Offline okgirl

« Reply #136 on: September 19, 2019, 01:30:07 AM »
@okgirl @paulina93 yup, not every psychic is for everyone, def true.
@okgilr Good luck finding the one who will be on the mark with timing tho - looking forward to reading their name :)
its not only about timing

Offline username1111

« Reply #137 on: September 19, 2019, 01:36:53 AM »
very disappointed I pay email reading two times I sent pics short story and she was soo sure and positive and tell me what I want to hear..nothing come truth timeframe gone

@Okgirl. I get you, you paid 10 bucks - Omg - held very much on outcomes and timeframes and complained repeatedly. Clairvoyant Danielle is definitely not for you. She is great for people who actually want to grow, learn, and take charge of improving their own circumstances and happiness. if you want certainty and rely on psychic inputs, you are going to make yourself miserable. My 2 cents.

I think she had the right to report a prediction not happening, no? Prediction didn’t happen - reader was wrong, whether she spent $10 or $100. If a reader doesn’t want to be held accountable for a prediction not passing they shouldn’t make them 🤷🏼‍♀️

@Girly yes - you are right - You can count this prediction as "did not happen in the timeframe given" - Did I contest that? No
Did the reader refuse to be held accountable? Do you know that? Am I missing something? I don't think the reader has given any feedback here, I may be wrong.

Also FYI here is the reader's disclaimer - I put in bold what I think is important to keep in mind. (when reading with her as well as when reading with ANY psychic)

The purpose of a reading is to get you on the right path and to empower you. By the same token, there is little relevance to a reading when you have decided in advance what the outcome should be. For truth to be revealed, it is important to be open and as calm as possible. Spirit is energy and forces beyond the physical realm. Therefore, time frames may be approximate.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 01:41:19 AM by username1111 »

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #138 on: September 19, 2019, 02:03:02 AM »
very disappointed I pay email reading two times I sent pics short story and she was soo sure and positive and tell me what I want to hear..nothing come truth timeframe gone

@Okgirl. I get you, you paid 10 bucks - Omg - held very much on outcomes and timeframes and complained repeatedly. Clairvoyant Danielle is definitely not for you. She is great for people who actually want to grow, learn, and take charge of improving their own circumstances and happiness. if you want certainty and rely on psychic inputs, you are going to make yourself miserable. My 2 cents.

I think she had the right to report a prediction not happening, no? Prediction didn’t happen - reader was wrong, whether she spent $10 or $100. If a reader doesn’t want to be held accountable for a prediction not passing they shouldn’t make them 🤷🏼‍♀️

@Girly yes - you are right - You can count this prediction as "did not happen in the timeframe given" - Did I contest that? No
Did the reader refuse to be held accountable? Do you know that? Am I missing something? I don't think the reader has given any feedback here, I may be wrong.

Also FYI here is the reader's disclaimer - I put in bold what I think is important to keep in mind. (when reading with her as well as when reading with ANY psychic)

The purpose of a reading is to get you on the right path and to empower you. By the same token, there is little relevance to a reading when you have decided in advance what the outcome should be. For truth to be revealed, it is important to be open and as calm as possible. Spirit is energy and forces beyond the physical realm. Therefore, time frames may be approximate.

Nope, just pointing out the fact that you had to comment on her spending “$10 - OMG” as well as her “complaining repeatedly.” Also bold of you to say “she works for people who want to grow, learn and take charge of improving their own circumstances and happiness” as if the blame should be put on the client for a prediction not passing.

But, people can only leave positive reviews for your beloved reader. I see, I see.

Offline username1111

« Reply #139 on: September 19, 2019, 02:15:12 AM »
@girly you are right again, I truly love this reader and I am grateful  for the guidance and insights that she has shared with me.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #140 on: September 19, 2019, 06:41:53 PM »
I’m chiming in here saying I will not read with this lady now.

I find her rude . This is my own personal experience.

No need to come back and argue with me .

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #141 on: September 20, 2019, 04:36:34 AM »
Well, lets get down to brass tacks here: has she gotten an future predictions right for you? I’d love for her to be right. I have serious doubts however.

Yaz88

« Reply #142 on: September 20, 2019, 04:41:44 AM »
Well, lets get down to brass tacks here: has she gotten an future predictions right for you? I’d love for her to be right. I have serious doubts however.

Bahaha!  Apalm, before you edited your post I saw the eat down to brass tacos autocorrect.  I was like, is this a new saying?? Then I googled it.  😂😂😂  That made me laugh so hard, it was purely awesome!  Thank you for that, I really needed to laugh.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #143 on: September 20, 2019, 04:43:02 AM »
Lol I saw that. Stupid autocorrect. But yes, let’s get down to dem brass tacos y’all...

Offline maggs30

« Reply #144 on: September 20, 2019, 04:55:14 AM »
She said 5 weeks for him to come back. It took 6 weeks. He took half a day off work the first he's taken in 8 months to spend his birthday with me. Spent the night wrapped up in each others arms and it was the best sleep I have had in months.

Yrs she was right for me. This is my post from last week.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #145 on: September 20, 2019, 05:13:18 AM »
not yet. She said August and we are in mid september :(

Offline username1111

« Reply #146 on: September 20, 2019, 05:47:37 PM »
She read for me on my company situation - we are a startup looking for an exit. She saw an offer coming in Spring - and it did - but the offer didn't get finalized at that time. My boss kept things for himself during the whole summer but Danielle told me that there was more movements / discussions going on about the exit. 10 days ago, my boss had an important meeting with a potential buyer and said he was discussing with them since July. This time, there should be more consistent movement forward. So let's see.

On another topic, a friend of mine started a business a couple of months ago. She always told me that she didn't see their new business taking off. And she was right. Also said that person will need to work for a company pretty soon because they will run out of money. thought of Aug / Sept or so for a need to get another source of income. That person just pinged me telling me they are looking for part-time contractor role and to let them know if I hear of something.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #147 on: September 24, 2019, 03:55:46 PM »
Hey everyone! I just recently found this forum, and luckily so :). I recently read with Danielle, but unfortunately her short term prediction didn't come to pass, I do understand that timeliness are approximate, but I am wondering how accurate are her overall outcome predictions? Thanks!

Offline okgirl

« Reply #148 on: September 27, 2019, 03:12:42 AM »
Hey everyone! I just recently found this forum, and luckily so :). I recently read with Danielle, but unfortunately her short term prediction didn't come to pass, I do understand that timeliness are approximate, but I am wondering how accurate are her overall outcome predictions? Thanks!
Same here nothing happened to me and timeframe gone long time

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #149 on: October 02, 2019, 05:37:42 PM »
Both timing predictions didnt pan out for me. She pushed them out after the first one but I probably won't call again unless something she mentioned turns out to be true. I doubt it though. Nice lady. Maybe didn't connect as well as I thought.

anything