Author Topic: Bitwine Mondez Durden   (Read 25022 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Bitwine Mondez Durden 
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2018, 08:59:41 PM »
It's horrible that we can't put any trust in any readers even the ones that have been spoken highly of because then we find these things out.  I personally don't like the phone chats because i always end up missing something but prefer being able to use the transcript to go over.  I'm giving reading a break and if anything that has been predicted unfolds i will make sure to post here.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2018, 09:52:55 PM »
I have been there...stay strong. If it’s meant to be it will...no amount of readings will change that.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2018, 10:00:45 PM »
You are so right.  The only thing its doing is draining my wallet.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2018, 12:21:22 PM »
Well, damn, someone isn’t happy with his negative feedback. Look at this message I got:

“people like you disgust me. you take time, a full hour, and get services and don't want to pay. you are a low life jerk who likely always want money back. Readings are for entertainment purposes, idiot, not meant to be perfect and fully correct. You don't get refunds just because you don't like what I say. Was I wrong? no. and you never said I was wrong.   l will be sending your transcript to your bank so they KNOW you chose to have a session meaning you don't get a refund as it was not stolen funds. Defraud them if you want but I will let them know you are defrauding them. people like you really make me SICK.”

I sent it to Bitwine and hopefully they refund my money, even though I filed the disputes with PayPal.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 12:28:24 PM by marciamia »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2018, 12:37:38 PM »
That is too funny the reading wasn't negative just same story told over and over. Smh

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2018, 12:39:18 PM »
Omg what a jerk! 

Offline dascallie

« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2018, 01:07:22 PM »
Wow. Well let’s be blunt here- this profession of giving strangers forecasts and insight into their private lives is undoubtably the world’s second oldest profession (and we all know what the first one is, and it isn’t known as a magnet for trustworthy, sterling characters!) No proven certification, no degree, no rules, no proof they even are who they say they are—so no surprise it’s a wild west roll of the dice when we engage their services. Unless they publish their actual name or at the least, their actual photo —(which is one reason I do give some credit to  California Psychics, they require an actual pic of every advisor—) we are entrusting these complete unknowns who have absolutely zero interest in us to demonstrate a molecule of ethical integrity.
I bet easily 75% are complete phonies. It’s a gypsy trade— ANYBODY can step in and score a fortune.
The easy money naturally attracts thieves.

There ARE real ones. But they are scattered far and few.

This Mondez person seemed bogus from the get go to me— I never got the hype— seemed like typical cosmic blather, easy to fake? Unless I’m wrong, and he actually did get veritable details?

But that said, I’d never ask for a refund for something as ethereal and quixotic as a “psychic reading”.
Occasionally we encounter a person with a highly developed, repeatable and demonstrable pineal ability to astonishingly access details by name, description etc, that defy our 3D logic and senses.
And even more inexplicably, some can actually ‘see’ through the boundaries of time, but it’s RARE.
Because even for those rock stars, it’s an on/off thing—psychic ability on demand is not a tangibly settled “science”—it’s NOT—it’s quicksilver, fluid and mysterious.

I do not penalize them with a poor review—unless they are obviously running a BS complete scam, in which case they need to be called out to the consuming public.

That dude's reaction was a full frontal attack on you, his customer. It smacks of him being a fake.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 01:12:36 PM by dascallie »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2018, 01:16:50 PM »
Marciamia you read with him for an hour!?!  My second reading with him I only spent 20 and I knew he was full of it. I can’t even imagine him making crap up for an hour geez.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2018, 01:40:51 PM »
I was always waiting for the truth about this man to come out, gosh I hated myself for identifying the fraudulent psychic.

”everyday for the thief, one day for the master ”

Wow. Well let’s be blunt here- this profession of giving strangers forecasts and insight into their private lives is undoubtably the world’s second oldest profession (and we all know what the first one is, and it isn’t known as a magnet for trustworthy, sterling characters!) No proven certification, no degree, no rules, no proof they even are who they say they are—so no surprise it’s a wild west roll of the dice when we engage their services. Unless they publish their actual name or at the least, their actual photo —(which is one reason I do give some credit to  California Psychics, they require an actual pic of every advisor—) we are entrusting these complete unknowns who have absolutely zero interest in us to demonstrate a molecule of ethical integrity.
I bet easily 75% are complete phonies. It’s a gypsy trade— ANYBODY can step in and score a fortune.
The easy money naturally attracts thieves.

There ARE real ones. But they are scattered far and few.

This Mondez person seemed bogus from the get go to me— I never got the hype— seemed like typical cosmic blather, easy to fake? Unless I’m wrong, and he actually did get veritable details?

But that said, I’d never ask for a refund for something as ethereal and quixotic as a “psychic reading”.
Occasionally we encounter a person with a highly developed, repeatable and demonstrable pineal ability to astonishingly access details by name, description etc, that defy our 3D logic and senses.
And even more inexplicably, some can actually ‘see’ through the boundaries of time, but it’s RARE.
Because even for those rock stars, it’s an on/off thing—psychic ability on demand is not a tangibly settled “science”—it’s NOT—it’s quicksilver, fluid and mysterious.

I do not penalize them with a poor review—unless they are obviously running a BS complete scam, in which case they need to be called out to the consuming public.

That dude's reaction was a full frontal attack on you, his customer. It smacks of him being a fake.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2018, 01:49:35 PM »
Marciamia you read with him for an hour!?!  My second reading with him I only spent 20 and I knew he was full of it. I can’t even imagine him making crap up for an hour geez.

No, not even close. He’s just being bitter. But he wrote freakin novel after novel which took forever to read!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2018, 02:01:50 PM »
Here is the intro paragraph on my read with him (first one last year):

"**** has a very engaging energy. it almost felt like being surrounded by warmth. he felt intelligent, engaging and charming. I saw some emotional reservation in him so he may not be the simplest book to read but he felt like a decent and good guy. I saw someone who seemed to feel a small, very small, bit of uncertainty in what he may want but that was due to some past issues he's had. he overall felt pretty certain of himself though. the connection with you both felt established but not yet very well defined or deep which is why you are trying to see how he feels about you. am I picking up on the situation from what I am seeing? you don't have to tell me much as I more so want to see if I can connect before we begin. "

Well, I hope that others looking to read with him will find this forum and save their money!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2018, 02:10:20 PM »

No, not even close. He’s just being bitter. But he wrote freakin novel after novel which took forever to read!

LOL yea long winded to say the least.  He says a whole lot of nothing worded different ways that make it seem he's being specific.  UGH.  so that's two Bitwine readers outed this past week, Candybarr (UGH) and now this guy. 

Offline marciamia

« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2018, 05:58:27 PM »
This guy does NOT take the truth lightly and has completely lost it. I reported him to Bitwine for full on harassment now:

“Jeez. You don't know how this works to you. You have to basically tell your credit card company or bank or whoever you used to pay for this payment that you were defrosted and that someone stole that money from you. They will then request that money back from my bank which allows me to dispute it. I will then send them the transcripts to let them know that not only did you choose to have the session which is all I need to prove that the funds were not stolen but I now have a correspondence with you proving that you shows that have that session. Sessions are for entertainment purposes. And even if they weren't, you don't hire a plumber and not charge him just because he can't fix your pipe when he comes to your house. You're paying him for his time. The fact that you feel comfortable taking an hour of my time on a holiday and then making all that stuff up about me says a lot more about you than it does me. You are a fraud. And I will let whoever you use the pay your bills know you are fraud. Thank you for the back-and-forth emails which I will be also using as proof that you knowingly pay for those sessions. Again, people like you disgust me.”

I love how he keeps saying he can contact my bank when you use PayPal *eyeroll* and that fact that I made everything all up lol. This dude’s in complete denial!! Lol.

Bitwine asked for the screenshots of his messages because they said he violated their TOS (which is obvious). They also said they reached out to him to give me a refund on my behalf. I asked what would be my next course of action if he refuses to give me a refund and they said to escalate the dispute with PayPal. What a nightmare!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 06:05:07 PM by marciamia »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2018, 05:58:56 PM »
Plus that Milas one too.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2018, 06:01:51 PM »
well there you have it..he even admits they are for entertainment only.  Not to be taken seriously.  What a fraud.

I do think that there are some gifted psychics but seriously a needle in a haystack. 

anything