Author Topic: Bitwine Mondez Durden   (Read 24842 times)

ladya

Re: Bitwine Mondez Durden 
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2018, 06:03:00 PM »
wowow i'm appalled at the way he handled the situation. absolutely disgusting. sorry marciamia that youre going through this.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2018, 06:06:07 PM »
wowow i'm appalled at the way he handled the situation. absolutely disgusting. sorry marciamia that youre going through this.

Ehh, he doesn’t affect me. This is pretty comical that some “adult” is acting like a complete imbecile. I’m just glad I was able to be the one to oust him.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2018, 06:23:39 PM »
What TOS did he violate and why does he keep referring to you as a fraud? You called him.
That entire dispute would be through PayPal. PayPal does not disclose bankers that I'm aware of.

ladya

« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2018, 06:30:29 PM »
What TOS did he violate and why does he keep referring to you as a fraud? You called him.
That entire dispute would be through PayPal. PayPal does not disclose bankers that I'm aware of.

i was thinking the same thing.

Offline star1

« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2018, 06:37:06 PM »
Thank f I never tried him, honestly I was close to at one point.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2018, 06:43:45 PM »
I got this when I had a reading with him a while back ;

He's a bit unsure of where he is in his life at the moment which causes small shifts in his engagment making his comunication at times strained and even distant. you are concerned about his stress and if he can be more engaged. You want to get a more deep and nuanced understanding of his feelings or you and his motivations for engaging you as you are trying to see what your value is to him and if he will be more intergrated in your life, opening himself up more to including you in his, as things progress. will things stall out? I also sensed the faintest wonder about his interest outside the relationship and this felt connected to a past relationship of his so maybe an ex he's had. usually bad break ups create the sort of uncertainty I see in relationships even when it is clear there is genuine interest and feelings. do you feel I am connecting from what I sense? you don't have to tell me much as I more so want to see if I can connect before we begin.

Offline star1

« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2018, 06:52:51 PM »
Maybe I'm very wrong, but he sounds rather generic to me as an outsider looking in..

When you're wrapped up in all the readings, you think "fuck yeah! This reader is being so specific to my situation", but as I look back, most were soo generic. I mean thinking back to an ex, I think about my exes when when I've moved on from them a very long time ago. When you have had such a strong bond once with someone as I said before, who knows all of your secrets and has been intimate with you - you generally do look back, and who doesn't compare relationships ? You either think, "wow - my last ex was better than my now partner in A, B and C ways", or the opposite and how lucky and how much better off you are.

Even Zadalia etc empaths have validated much better.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 06:56:05 PM by star1 »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2018, 07:05:46 PM »
Maybe I'm very wrong, but he sounds rather generic to me as an outsider looking in..

When you're wrapped up in all the readings, you think "fuck yeah! This reader is being so specific to my situation", but as I look back, most were soo generic. I mean thinking back to an ex, I think about my exes when when I've moved on from them a very long time ago. When you have had such a strong bond once with someone as I said before, who knows all of your secrets and has been intimate with you - you generally do look back, and who doesn't compare relationships ? You either think, "wow - my last ex was better than my now partner in A, B and C ways", or the opposite and how lucky and how much better off you are.

YES!  that has happened with 99% of the readings I've gotten, when I looked back, I would be like wtf was I so impressed with.

I could probably do a "reading" for the majority of people that call in...."is he being distant right now?" "I sense stress around him" "he is afraid of his feelings but will come forward"..Blah blah.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2018, 07:31:43 PM »

i was thinking the same thing.

Yea I have no idea about the TOS. The Bitwine rep emailed me that he did. And PayPal doesn’t disclose any information. I’m not sure what planet he’s on right now.

Offline star1

« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2018, 08:34:45 PM »

YES!  that has happened with 99% of the readings I've gotten, when I looked back, I would be like wtf was I so impressed with.

I could probably do a "reading" for the majority of people that call in...."is he being distant right now?" "I sense stress around him" "he is afraid of his feelings but will come forward"..Blah blah.

Yeah I don't know how these readers live with themselves..

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2018, 09:52:35 PM »
Yeah I don't know how these readers live with themselves..

Because they still have a large support group even when they are frauds. Look at Mondez, and the people who jumped on the bandwagon about how good he is and specific and how he has helped their situations. Bad readers are considered good readers because of the clients. Mondez is probably slightly emphatic or intuitive (like many of us are) and his clients blew him up to larger than life. He even believed the hype about himself by increasing his prices because of how much he was led to believe he has helped so many others. It's sad on both ends.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2018, 02:26:54 AM »
Bitwine asked for the screenshots of his messages because they said he violated their TOS (which is obvious). They also said they reached out to him to give me a refund on my behalf. I asked what would be my next course of action if he refuses to give me a refund and they said to escalate the dispute with PayPal. What a nightmare!

Wow...I hope this gets sorted out. Paypal has been good for me with refunds so they should take care of it. Sorry this guy is being such a jerk to you.

Apparently according to Paypal they don’t cover “items not as described” for disputes, yet it’s an option??

Offline moonstar

« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2018, 12:33:12 PM »
Wow.. I can´t believe I was singing his praises in another thread... I really thought he could pick up well on my situation, but reading what you guys have copied and pasted on here, it is exactly the same as what I got!

I have come to the conclusion that all "psychics" are frauds, and the ones that were correct on people´s situations just made a very lucky guess. I have had a number of readings and none of them have come true... and worse of all I am in debt as I am ashamed to admit I have spent an insane amount of money. I am never getting a reading again. What a waste of time, emotions, energy and most importantly money.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 07:58:08 PM by moonstar »

Offline njlady

« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2018, 11:26:03 PM »
PayPal will send him a copy of your chargeback request and he gets to respond to them with any supporting documents he has.  He's calling it "your bank", but he means PayPal. 

Did you fund your PayPal with a checking account or credit card? 

Offline marciamia

« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2018, 11:31:38 PM »
No he literally said to me that he’s going to tell my bank. PayPal won’t disclose who my bank is in a dispute. It’s illegal.