Author Topic: Bitwine Mondez Durden   (Read 24822 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Bitwine Mondez Durden 
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2018, 11:39:56 PM »
So in other words, he is full of shyte!!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2018, 11:48:04 PM »

What they said! Lmao man all these scare tactics are pathetic.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2018, 11:50:41 PM »

What they said! Lmao man all these scare tactics are pathetic.

Lol he was just mad because he got called out with negative feedback.

Offline njlady

« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2018, 12:46:38 AM »
No he literally said to me that he’s going to tell my bank. PayPal won’t disclose who my bank is in a dispute. It’s illegal.

You are misunderstanding what I am saying.

I have had a business account with PayPal since they started and have a merchant account to process cc transactions.  I am telling you how, from the merchants side, this works. 

The type of dispute you filed determines who handles it.  Unauthorized transactions will go to your bank if you used your checking account to fund the transaction and yes, the bank will get a copy of any transcript of your session that he provides.  It's not "illegal".  It's part of the dispute process.  Be very careful about saying something is unauthorized.  There are ways a merchant can nail you for lying about this.  If you used a PP account with available cash funds in it, it will stay internally with PP.  Chargebacks go to the credit card issuer if you funded the transaction using a credit card issued by anyone other than a PayPal credit card, so the transcript would go to them as part of the chargeback dispute package that he/Bitwine will be offered the opportunity to provide. Not received/not as described disputes are handled in-house by PayPal.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2018, 01:06:26 AM »
No he literally said to me that he’s going to tell my bank. PayPal won’t disclose who my bank is in a dispute. It’s illegal.

I have had a business account with PayPal since they started and have a merchant account to process cc transactions.  I am telling you how, from the merchants side, this works. 

The type of dispute you filed determines who handles it.  Unauthorized transactions will go to your bank if you used your checking account to fund the transaction and yes, the bank will get a copy of any transcript of your session that he provides.  It's not "illegal".  It's part of the dispute process.  Be very careful about saying something is unauthorized.  There are ways a merchant can nail you for lying about this.  If you used a PP account with available cash funds in it, it will stay internally with PP.  Chargebacks go to the credit card issuer if you funded the transaction using a credit card issued by anyone other than a PayPal credit card, so the transcript would go to them as part of the chargeback dispute package that he/Bitwine will be offered the opportunity to provide. Not received/not as described disputes are handled in-house by PayPal.

Wow. I think you misunderstood what I wrote. I never said I filed it as an unauthorized transaction. I actually said in an earlier post I filed it  “not as described.” I know the difference.

Offline mixielove

« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2019, 08:20:08 PM »
The situation being discussed is unfortunate and Mondez's choice of words to handle the situation are definitely not professional or acceptable.

However...to chime in...my reading was detailed and specific. Giving him credit to only being an empath and not giving out predictions (he still gave me "likeliness" predictions), I felt it was worth my money. My situation and reading doesn't seem to apply or mimic anything that I've seen posted on this thread either.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2019, 10:15:18 PM »
Marciamia did you get it resolved yet?

Nope, he’s refusing so I’m waiting to hear back from Bitwine.

Offline njlady

« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2019, 12:33:19 AM »

Wow. I think you misunderstood what I wrote. I never said I filed it as an unauthorized transaction. I actually said in an earlier post I filed it  “not as described.” I know the difference.

I didn't misunderstand what you wrote.

You said, and I literally quote "No he literally said to me that he’s going to tell my bank. PayPal won’t disclose who my bank is in a dispute. It’s illegal."

I took the time to tell you, from a merchants point of view, exactly what he meant by that.  You didn't answer my question about how your transaction was funded so I covered all the bases.  He's sending the transcript to your bank if that is how it was funded, and it's not "illegal".

Offline marciamia

« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2019, 01:08:44 AM »

I didn't misunderstand what you wrote.

You said, and I literally quote "No he literally said to me that he’s going to tell my bank. PayPal won’t disclose who my bank is in a dispute. It’s illegal."

I took the time to tell you, from a merchants point of view, exactly what he meant by that.  You didn't answer my question about how your transaction was funded so I covered all the bases.  He's sending the transcript to your bank if that is how it was funded, and it's not "illegal".

He knew I filed the dispute “in-house” through PayPal as “not as described” when he threatened me. That’s why I received the message I did from him. PayPal isn’t going to disclose my bank information to him based on how I filed. THAT would be illegal.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 01:12:37 AM by marciamia »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2019, 02:57:53 PM »
I have a feeling pretty soon Paypal won't be working with Bitwine.   There have been lots of scamming on that site and no one is putting up with it.  I'm sure you will get your funds back.  He would have to justify that he is right.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2019, 03:13:09 PM »
PayPal denied my claim, so I reached out to Bitwine again and the rep said they’ll reach out to him again to ask for a refund.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2019, 08:06:53 PM »
Update: I got my refund.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2019, 08:11:13 PM »
congrats !!

Update: I got my refund.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2019, 08:13:34 PM »