Author Topic: Alison  (Read 12941 times)

positivethoughts

Alison
« on: February 01, 2011, 09:51:56 PM »
I really like allison especially for her timelines. If you tell her your question, give dates of birth, then let her read you she will give you timelines. The timelines she gives out are usually accurate for me. What actually happens on the date given might not be what she saw happening but every date she has given me, something has happened - good or bad. She is really good at reading energy and energy changes which is how she gets her dates. I think she is worth a call. Her style is alittle different. She literally takes 1-2 minutes of silence upfront but then the info pours out. You aren't on long with her. But pay careful attention and take notes because some people think she is hard to understand. She has given me some excellent advise. She only tells you what she sees. If she doesn't know the answer to a question she will say so. I asked if SM "hooked up" with the girl we broke up over and she said - I know she tried, she called him and pressed the right buttons, he considered it and was thinking about it, he may have, he may not have - I can't tell. But I do know 100% he isn't interested in her now.

If she doesn't have a lot of info for you, your call will be short. If she has a lot, it will be long. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I trust her because she doesn't seem to guess and fill up time. I've called and asked for a timeline and she'll say, I'm not getting anything. Other times I call and she'll give me a bunch of dates.

So be careful what you ask because if she knows the answer, she will tell you the hard truth.........She is very very nice.

Offline cj

Re: Alison
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 12:11:40 AM »
Ive read with Alison also. She is good at energy level type of readings. She did make a prediction that my guy would leave his gf around Nov and that never happened. She did tell me however that I would reach a crossroad between two people. Him and another and that did happen also. But isn't that always the case with people? Don't they always reach a crossroad? I know timing is funny so I'll keep you posted on the other stuff but so far..nothing has come to pass. But I do like her...I just won't read with her again.

positivethoughts

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 01:19:51 PM »
I have a prediction update. Alison gave me the dates of 2/11 and 2/12.  Well last night (2/11), SM took his dating profile down.  Hopefully it stays down!! I don't have any other dates from her. I might have to call next week and see if she sees anything else coming up. We still aren't talking - It's been 2 1/2 weeks which is pretty unusual. Hopefully this is the start of good things to come.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 02:25:10 PM »
Hopefully you're cresting the hill PT and the changes are coming very soon!

positivethoughts

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 02:25:47 PM »
Another Alison prediction. Last week she said, I see SM traveling? Is he away on a trip (he wasn't). She said, I know it sounds crazy but I see him traveling and also traveling with you. I don't know why but that is what I see.

I talked to SM Tuesday and Wednesday last week then silence. Kids free weekend for both of us and I didn't hear a word from him and was getting more and more disappointed. Well, this morning, he sent me a note that he decided to take a last minute weekend trip and brought his kids. They are flying back Monday night.

So after his note this AM we both set up the webcam (him from his hotel room) and talked for an hour - his kids were there and came on video and we were all waving to each other etc. WTF??? I couldn't even be alittle upset that he didn't tell me because I was so happy to hear from him and felt included for some strange reason. He carried the laptop around the room showing me everything - Including the beautiful big shower (and yes I did make some comments about the shower - lol). wtf wtf wtf wtf????

So now what's next I wonder. He'll run? He'll be up my ass? Be normal? who knows............

Give me strength!!!!

positivethoughts

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 02:39:54 PM »
I had an entire day planned and have my gym clothes on to take my favorite spin class and I can't even get myself to leave the house now. He literally levels me. He told me their beach schedule for the day and what time his kids will go to sleep and maybe he'll give me a call tonight if he doesn't pass out with them (they are same ages as my kids).

I can't take the back and forth...........up and down........but I have no choice right now............and I like choices.....................he looked so cute..............all of them did..............  :-[

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2011, 03:00:36 PM »
Oh PT that's great!  I'm lmao at your post and so happy for you!  Hope you get to really take a vacation with him soon.  Alison did get it right, even though it wasn't what you would expect?  I talked to her a couple nights ago, she indicated they would be splitting up soon just like Jacqueline.  The only difference is she indicates he will leave her and Jacqueline says she will be the one leaving?  Of course, Jacqueline, Michelle, Alison, Givoanna, and I'm sure there are others state it will be mutual.  There are similarities in the readings, but also different scenarios.

positivethoughts

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2011, 03:49:03 PM »
For you angel, A CP could see them not sleeping in the same bed and think it means they are separated but really she is sleeping on the couch. Ya know? But it sounds like they all see his fading feelings for her and that is all that matters.....the rest will come...........

Yeah Alison was trying to piece it together (seeing the travel knowing I was sitting in my house and not going anywhere - nor really communicating with him). I had no idea what she was talking about because he didn't tell me about the trip. It is all so interesting to me.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2011, 05:05:11 PM »
It really is amazing PT!

Your right about them reading the energy as if they're separated.  Several psychics have said, I don't pick up her energy anymore.  Sofia (HP or PS whichever you choose) told me it meant that either her energy wasn't as strong or she was moving on.  Another thought on that, he works 3rd shift and so does she when she's working.  The majority of time she's laid off, not working so that may be where the confusion about them not sleeping in the same bed is coming in?  He's sleeping during the day and I guess she's sleeping at night? 

Another interesting prediction of Alison's, I read with her on 2/1 and she told me there would be a shakeup on 2/18.  I then read with Alison Friday evening on 2/18 and she said there was fighting.  Well late that night, this other woman started posting rants on facebook.  Seems there was something very much going on with her, her kids, her husband, and his other woman.  Seems she doesn't want to share her ex with anyone and she doesn't like it that she's been replaced.  She's trying to set boundaries with her kids.  It's more than a little amusing to me, because I've been through quite a bit of this with her.  She has continued to rant all weekend and her crazy is showing all over facebook.

positivethoughts

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2011, 06:21:19 PM »
Posting all of that stuff on facebook shows how crazy she is! Plus, I guess you can see it because she doesn't have security protection to her site? Must provide hours of entertainment.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2011, 06:34:56 PM »
Yes, it does!  She only started doing this Friday night though.  She comes off like the immature delinquent she is.  I don't know the back story as to what exactly is going on or who this woman is.  Don't know if it's someone she knows, maybe that's why she's posting all of this knowing she can read the posts?

Offline cj

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2011, 04:50:11 AM »
Pt your story is starting to become inspirational  :)

positivethoughts

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2011, 06:44:32 PM »
cjean - Yesterday was the best I've felt about it in month's. I know I'm still in a danger zone for him to run away so I'm trying to stay alittle pulled back.

I even slept well last night. Remember what that feels like? lol

Offline cj

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2011, 06:52:02 PM »
I know what you mean...its so nice to see that you guys are getting a second chance...HE BETTER NOT MESS THIS UP! lol
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 07:32:52 PM by cjean487 »

positivethoughts

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2011, 07:24:08 PM »
yeah - you can stay that again. DONE!!