Author Topic: Alison  (Read 12933 times)

Offline tippyrose1

Re: Alison
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2011, 01:50:56 PM »
Thanks pt2...I am just torn up today...I just about dialed..and then my girlfriend here at work god bless her...she stopped me...and I crried...now I'm back...because here I've waited so long to tlk to him and I can only imagine the disappointment if I finally get my nerve up and then he doesn't answer... :Dor he doesn't call back...so that stops me...and ill try and hang in there a few more days...I appreciate your words...love,,,,,the tip xo

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2011, 01:53:43 PM »
tippy - yes - that is the same thing that keeps me from reaching out - ever. The fear of not hearing back. We don't need or deserve that kind of rejection. Glad you have a good friend there with you.
 :)

Offline optx88

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2011, 04:46:53 PM »
I'm sorry that you are going through this Tippy :-(

You said you haven't heard from him in 2 weeks?  Have you reached out in that time?  If so, how many times?

If you haven't reached out to him...then I definitely would say pick up the phone and say Hi...what's up...haven't heard from you and hope everything is ok...etc.  There is nothing wrong with that.

If you call and he doesn't return your phone call...remember it's not you...if addiction cards come up and he has a history or issues with partying...it has nothing to do with you.  Even though you won't know the "Why" and "What happened"  you have to understand that it isn't you...but at least you can cry and let it out and start to let go and heal your heart and spirit.

It will be ok Tippy :)

Offline Elaan

« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2011, 04:30:07 AM »
Hi, Tippy...

I know I've read somewhere before that it takes a man at least three weeks to even start missing that someone special and god knows how much longer to realize they've made a mistake.  Like greengrlx333 alluded to, men's concept of time is quite different from women's.  Keep busy and let him miss you...

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2011, 04:43:28 PM »
Hi guys...tippy here...well...I couldn't help myself...yesterday am I called him up after two weeks of silence.  I wish now that I wouldn't have done it. Thursday I was strong, reading a lot of mimi tanner emails (relattionship guru on internet) and I wasntt going to call....then something strange happened...this woman that comes into my place of work, who is very nice, and I know that she is into crystals and meditation...etc...asked me to call her that night after work...and so I did...and I started telling her a bit about my guy and she started empathetically picking up on him and she was nailing it...she told me that he feels he has lost the will to live and that he felt like a loser and that he loves me but is doing a lot of soul searching and that I must be the one to reach out to him to get the energy moving again...and so we hung up and I went back to watching one of my fave tv shows la ink...and it just ffelt like I was getting messages from the shows main person tattoo artist kat von dee...she was talking about follow your hheart in life, and don't put off saying today what you might not get to say tomorrow...and it just touched me...so fri. Am when I got to work...I just picked up the phone and dialed his number...4 rings and then vm...I said...hi..its tip...just want you to know that I'm thnkng of you and I know its been a couple of weeks since we tlked and its really hurting my heart..I hope ur ok and I hope you will call me bak...and so I waited...and about noon I was on the phone with a friend and call waiting beeped & it was him, so I quickly switched over and he was gone...so like a puppy dog...I triedd to call him back and got the vm..I left another msg saying...hey I see u called..makes me happy..call me back when u can..bye...well he didn't call back so then I wondered if he even called or was it a butt dial by mistake...so I called alison at 2pm...she said he meant to call me and that she saw us being together this weekend..he loves me and its not the end...so I was happy..and as I hung up the phone from her, I noticed his name on my phone again...so I said...hello?  Hello??? And I heard hin say hello?...I said..hey...its tip..did u just call me? And he said no...if I did it was an accident because the phone is in my pocket and I'm cleaning up drywall right now...can I call u later? And I said yes..and we hung up. I looked at my phone and it was me that accidently dialed him..omg...so...hours went by, I got home frm work...and I was just sick to my stomach...I then called dawn...dawn said it was the right thing to do to reach out...but the cards said that yes he loves me...but he's just no good at relationships..its not another woman, he's got addiction issues, financial prblms. And he doesn't feel that he has anything to offer me...so he may be gone. She said he will prbly call..but doesn't see us getting together this weekend..and sure enough he never did call me back last night..or today..and he used tocall if he said he would...so I'm pretty much full blown depressed...I love him and miss him and just don't understand..we had 6 months of good times...it wasn't superficial..I know that he and I really vibed when we were together...like a world of our own...and for him to just disappear is very disturbing..and now knowing that I want to talk and left nice vms and still won't call is crushing. Love, tip

Offline Elaan

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2011, 04:08:45 AM »
Tippy,

I know that anyone reading your story feels your pain as I do.  Just remember that anyone that has an addiction problem, whatever addiction that may be, has their own inner demons to deal with.  They do not mean to hurt you, they do not mean to just disappear, it is just easier for them to do things that way.  And I know I need to take my own advice here, but be calm and remember that if it is meant to be, it will be, and at the right time.  It just sounds like he has a lot of healing to do first.

Hugs to you honey...you sound like you could use a few.

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2011, 02:12:48 PM »
Elaan...thank you for your words...and I do understand what you are saying...and I know that this man has always been not consistant when it came to calling/seeing me...there were weeks when he would call every day...then disappear for 4 or 5 days...but he always came back around...this time is completely different..14 days of no contact..then I finally call..and leave a very nice vm...I figured that would do the trick in case he was afraid that I was mad...and then to hear his voice only for a second on Friday when he said he would call back later...I never thought for a second that he would not call...and he didn't...so now I feel even worse...almost mad like seriously...what is going on here??  This guy..even though he drinks..parties..he is very smart..he is very conscientous when it comes to calling friends back...etc...he is not a mean spirit...he thinks he is this hard core biker guy...and he kind of is...but he's a gentle soul...he's shown me that many times. He has said to me so many times...tippy, I've never told anyone that....so unless I've been completely conned here...I believed that we had something that maybe he has never had b4 and he's 35 yrs old...I'm a little older than him....so, here I sit wanting to call just one more psychic...I only use alison, dawn and william and I love them dearly...but you know how you think...well maybe one more opinion...got any ideas??? I know, I'm crazy.  Love love love..tippy.

Offline Elaan

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2011, 04:04:40 AM »
lol...that is exactly how I think sometimes.  "Just one more and I'll know for sure!"  Try getting a tarot deck and do readings for yourself to calm you.  It really works for me, and it can save you lots of money.

Offline LAgirl

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2012, 07:37:19 PM »
I have read with Alison just once back in April 2012. I told her about an encounter I had with "the guy" and his behavior and reaction. She nailed it as to the reason why he acted in such way!!!

Then she gave me two energy readings/timelines : First one was the following weekend when the "the guy" would call me for dinner.DIDNT HAPPEN. Weekend came and went, no phone, not even text.
Second was an energy reading, she said around May 5th or 6th energy is not good and I should stay away from any contacts with him. OFCOURSE I DIDNT LISTEN  since her first prediction didnt come to pass. Lo and behold, I met him and we had a big fight and hurtful exchange of words.
WHY WHY WHY the bad predictions come to pass and good ones don't....Godddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loops77

« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2012, 05:58:12 AM »
I notice that the negative predictions find it a lot easier to manifest. I really wonder why...

anything