Author Topic: Alison  (Read 12940 times)

Offline cj

Re: Alison
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2011, 07:33:10 PM »
lol

sammiepoo

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2011, 06:28:21 PM »
I read with her and I have to say she is good on timing

Offline Elaan

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2011, 12:07:40 AM »
Read with Alison twice and loved her readings but I have concerns. 

She told me my SM and I were meant to be.  Not that I wouldn't be thrilled to death about it being the truth, but I want to know if she was just blowing smoke up my ass and tells everyone the same thing??

In the first reading (6/23) she said he would not be moving but I would be the one moving, second reading now he is moving.  This seems to be a bit of a reversal and I'm not sure how to process that and still have faith in the rest of the two readings I had.  sighhhhhhh........

Offline illumine

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2011, 06:36:39 PM »
she reversed on me too, during the same reading. her first prediction was negative, which i took calmly, and then she said oh, but if you speak to this person, he will be able to help you and so you'll get what you want, so she started saying everything positive. i was confused bc she was saying my situation will lead to a brick wall basically and then she just reversed it all to a happily ever after ending. maybe she felt i was upset about the initial negative outcome and tried to show me a light at the end of the tunnel. either way, i don't think i will call her again bc i left feeling confused.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2011, 06:41:52 PM »
I read with Alison several times....before and after the break up.  The only time she was right was when SM and i had a fight and i asked if we could resolve this before he went away for his camping trip.  Somehow, i had a feeling that if i don't get this resolved before he went away it'll get worse and funny enough I was right lol.  Well, she said we would talk and work things out AFTER he comes back.  So she was right about that but not the working things out part.  So after we broke up, i called her and she said He'll start to come around June 1.....to June 15.  She's into astrology so i think she gave that prediction based on the Lunar eclipse in that month.  After the 15th when i still haven't heard anything from SM, i called her back and she still insisted on June.  Well folks, July is almost over and i still haven't heard a peep from him.  Alison is yet another one crossed off my list.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2011, 10:37:12 PM »
cocoapple - I know how you feel and the waiting is brutal but I have some info to share on this. What I've learned is that when all of the psychics are basically giving you the same general timeframe for him to contact you, he is thinking about doing it - probably on the edge of picking up the phone - then puts it off. So they see strong intent but then he backs away. I'm sure we've all done the same thing ourselves (about to do something then we change our mind or put it off etc). I know - very very very frustrating. The psychics are showing us what the person will probably do. Nothing is definite. Some psychics are better then others at seeing intent vs. action. I feel like really good tarot readers (like a Vicki Joy) can see action  - not just intent.

pt

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2011, 02:59:58 PM »
PT- i understand what you are saying.  It's just so frustrating...especially when Allison is 'known' for her timelines.  I know Tippy shares this frustration with me as well.  After June came and gone...i feel that NONE of the ones i read with were true at all.  I mean, if he intent to contact but didn't...does that mean he'll never?  I just don't believe in it anymore.  I've read with Vicki Joy as well and her timelines too have came and gone.  And i'm not being whinny about a few days overdue......it's been well over a month overdue.  That's why i don't call back again.  I called her i think 3-4 times....before and after....and then after the first timeline passed.  Gosh i was so hopeless and desperate.  I know nothing is definite, but then again we're not calling psychics and spending thousands of dollars for them to read our past and present situations now are we?  It's super frustrating when you dump all that money and have nothing to show for. 

What i also don't understand is that before when i read with these readers about our relationship and where it is heading, NONE of them saw this break up coming.  Didn't see the fight.....nor did they see the end.  They all said stuff like we'll find jobs, we'll move in together and be happy etc.  Yes Dawn sees the break up but after i told her we had a fight and he's been not talking to me.  Just weeks prior i spoke to Gail and she gave me the bold predictions like 'he's the one you are going to marry, be careful about pregnancy etc.'.  Two weeks later with the break up and i call her back, she said he wants to date other people etc.  I don't understand how this all works anymore~~!!!!!  Ahhhhh!!!! :-\!!

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2011, 03:33:34 PM »
cocoapple - sucks sucks sucks - but they are all seeing something. The timing is off for all of them and that seems to be typical. I bet the timing has been wrong with every person who reads this board. I know Allison was good for me with dates of phone calls or emails but anything more then that she was wrong. Every single reader has had the wrong timeline for me. I will say (CSK) it's been over the past month that things have FINALLY started to pick up a bit. I was told I would be in a committed relationship by the end of last January. It is now July and although I know he isn't dating anyone, we aren't in a committed relationship - not even close.

I know a month seems like forever. I remember thinking - I can't believe I haven't heard from SM in a month. I am the biggest a-hole for sitting here waiting, etc etc etc. I even started dating other people. I also thought all of the psychic were wrong, wasted my money, etc etc etc. But I still followed their advise and.........

SM and I haven't "turned the corner" but we do communicate on a more regular basis and it isn't about surface stuff - he has really let me in and opened up about some very personal stuff going on. Now he just has to be a big boy and start up the romantic side of things. I'm fully letting him take the lead. We've almost come back together as friends which has been GREAT because for after we started talking again I was afraid he would come looking for some "action" without commitment and I'm not making that mistake again. So stay tuned..............

My expectations are still low and I'm taking it one day at a time. I also get frustrated because he is as slow as a turtle and there are many days I think he isn't ever going to turn the corner. But I don't ask, I don't push, I don't ever call him. The predicted timing of all of this has been way off but the facts have been right and I still to this day follow the psychic's advise because it seems to be working for me.

I don't know coco - I do know a lot of us have been in your shoes and it SUCKS

Offline optx88

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2011, 09:05:27 PM »
I feel your frustrations Coco.  I am sure we all do.

Exactly what PT explained to you, was the same that has been explained to me over and over again by the readers.  They think about contacting you...but for whatever reason they don't

I have been told that my guy is a procrastinator (i can't tell you how much i hate that word lol)

But try to keep this in mind...guys have almost no concept of time.  I seriously believe that they think that time just pauses and they can hit unhit the pause button whenever they want...and then eventually...it hits them that so much time has passed.  They also get very easily distracted.

My first reading with CP was with Natalie towards the end of June...I crossed paths with him like she said...and then her and the other readers gave me the same info...but the time frames were all over the place and I was beyond frustrated...I finally heard from him in mid November...some were dead on...and others were very off.  You just have to let the time frames go in one ear and out the other.

Give the readings a break.  Try not to get a reading for 2 to 3 weeks and keep yourself busy with other stuff.  Everytime he pops into your head...think of something else to distract you.

When, and if you are ready to read again...post it on here under a new post and maybe go with someone that you haven't read with....but no matter what...you have us here for support.

Offline Elaan

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2011, 03:58:34 AM »
lol...greengrlx333...guys have not concept of time.  That is the funniest thing.  Sooooo true!

light

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2011, 04:04:46 AM »
 I agree greengrlx333: That was the most accurate statement ever made that for sure had some calming effect on my nerves...it makes so much sense..lol

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2011, 06:37:42 AM »
I also agree that men have a different sense of time than women do. But, I also think that most men still have that innate desire to conquer things. Women included. I guess it comes from the hunter/gatherer time. I have tried the following scenario many times & it works. A guy will eventually call. Well, I am conveniently unavailable. So, two or three days may go by & then I may return his call. Drives 'em nuts. They start to wonder why you aren't available. Or, you may answer the next time he calls & you say that you are quite busy & is it ok if you call him back or that he may call you on Fri or Sat if that is convenient for them. I'm telling you, these men need to feel like they are chasing us & we have lives. They will find a way to be involved if they are interested or we will eventually find someone who is. Just my opinion for the day for what it's worth. But, what if we all tried it & see how it works. I know it has worked for me numerous times.

• Veterans
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2011, 10:28:16 AM »
bluesgirl - Such good advise and I wish I could do it. lol.

Lately I haven't been as friendly or forthcoming on the phone. That's as far as I've gotten and it does seem to help a bit. Maybe I'll graduate to not picking up the phone one day. Last time we spoke he actually called me right back after we hung up because I think he was thinking - wtf

Also - I don't respond to his emails right away anymore. I try and let 1/2 a day go by at least. I know that doesn't seem like much but I used to respond immediately. I'm getting there.....

pt

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2011, 11:42:42 AM »
Blues & pt2...its tippy...I know its probably not the place to ask...but when I looked at ur posts this am about the men wanting to chase and how we need to be a bit aloof...I totally agree...and I'm having a major meltdown right now....my guy that I have been seeing for the last 6 months just disappeared 2 weeks ago....everything was fine...we never hadd a fight...we always talked..had fun, great chemistry...and I never did do the calling or texting...and he told me how much he appreciated thae fact that I wasn't blowing up his phone etc...and even though this guy is very much a loner...and has some issues with partying...he always seemed very honest...and did tell me that he loved our relationship and had no desire for any other women...but still...he is gone. I have talked to my 3 favorites...william says that its not over...he cares deeply but he's depressed right now and will probably contact me by the end of the month...dawn says that he's crazy about me...but the addiction cards have come up and he has strong intent to contact but may not for a week or two...alison...whom I've been calling forever for like a year...said yesterday and has alwways said that she never sees him leaving the relationship and he has started to realize that he loves me and doesn't like the feeling of not being able to control that...(this guy is very much a loner..and I'm not sure he has ever loved)...but she said that he will contact within days....well to say the least I am still in knots...and almost called him this am on my way to work....not to yell or anything...its not my nature...but just to say hi,,hope everything is ok..etc...what should I do you guys....I am just crazy about him and I see it in his eyes and feel it in his touch that he feels it too...and so I don't understand. Thanks...tippy xoxo

• Veterans
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2011, 01:13:13 PM »
ohhh tippy - big hug
I don't have any advise because on one hand, it is in our nature to reach out to someone who is having issues and the "normal" and right thing to do. On the other hand, some guys will retreat even further if we reach out to them. So reaching out to him is a risk and I would only do so after a major psychic rampage where everyone says it is ok to do so. lol. But seriously, if they all already said he is reaching out to you maybe you can hang in there and try not to do it for a few days. You might feel such a strong pull to do it because he is thinking about doing it. These guys - I tell you......ugh