Author Topic: Love Nurse 7  (Read 14555 times)

Offline 1goldenjewel

Re: Love Nurse 7
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2019, 10:54:29 AM »
I have nothing more to add I called Love Nurse back yesterday too. Still sweet as ever I've referred several clients to her didnt recall any of them saying she was abusive or treating anyone like crap -no to discredit you. They all spoke well of her. Hope everyone day is blessed

Offline Daisygirl

« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2019, 01:56:28 PM »
Love Nurse has been a very kind and accurate reader for me. I spoke with her a while ago, and again last week. Timing is off. But her outcome has not changed. She is the only one beside Sincerity to see someone from the past lurking, without me having to mention it or ask.

Offline GoldieShawn

« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2019, 06:19:05 PM »
She's nice and pleasant to talk to. I called her a few years back several times on a recommendation from a friend. She gave very specific contact/reconciliation predictions on a few different calls (i.e., "he's leaving that other girl and will contact you next week") that never panned out. The guy in fact married the other girl. A nice person, but I won't call back because of the false hope factor with that situation. I blame myself for continuing to call when the first couple timeframes didn't pan out, but you know how timing is. But it's been long enough now that I can say she was conclusively wrong on both the big and little things. We must not have connected. Learning to pay attention to that more and recognize that someone who works for others won't always work for me and vice versa.

anything