Author Topic: Love Nurse 7  (Read 14256 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Love Nurse 7
« on: November 19, 2018, 12:27:16 AM »
I don't know about this reader, everytime you call a reader about someone they assume is a love issue.

I called love nurse about a woman who was living with me and asked her what her thoughts were, she assumed I was gay and was calling about love, she went on and on about how this woman loves me and want our relationship to work and that she was also seeing someone else, I did not correct her , I let her talk and cracked up. The funny thing is that I kept saying she and for a second she could even think that this could be something else but love. Oh well, let keep believing these fake readers

Offline icloud9

Re: Love Nurse 7
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 12:33:14 AM »
Oh lordy.
Yeah i feel she is a fairy tale reader in that regard ... sort of reminds me of Suecreate. Immediately assuming something is a love question without understanding the context.
Check out the list that I just put together, she made it to the "on the fence" list..i really like her as a person and she has a calming energy about her, and i do feel she is good at describing people when she is connected, to the point where it is scary.
 but definitely not reliable for predictions...so it's been proven to me over and over.

Offline star1

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 12:46:33 AM »
I don't know about this reader, everytime you call a reader about someone they assume is a love issue.

I called love nurse about a woman who was living with me and asked her what her thoughts were, she assumed I was gay and was calling about love, she went on and on about how this woman loves me and want our relationship to work and that she was also seeing someone else, I did not correct her , I let her talk and cracked up. The funny thing is that I kept saying she and for a second she could even think that this could be something else but love. Oh well, let keep believing these fake readers

Haha how awkward!

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2018, 04:31:22 AM »
You need to give them more information or they said this person had feeling for you lol.

Offline 1goldenjewel

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2019, 11:38:02 PM »
I tried her and the first reading was a bit shaky although she did pick up on some pretty accurate things such as me driving a blue Honda she knew I was having lots of mechanical issues with it. The next readings she was spot on several occasions for me. Recently I recommended my sister to speak Love nurse and few other advisors due to my niece being missing. We spent thousands on so many advisors and it was crazy because ALL of them said she ran away with her boyfriend because of her being rebellious and wanting attention from her mom (which sounded accurate). Love Nurse on the other hand was the ONLY advisor who predicted the worse so therefore we immediately dismissed her prediction off back because it seemed negative and dark at the time. She said she saw something very bad had happened to her by a random black male in the community while she was outside. She said the guy kidnapped her and she saw his hands around her neck and she was gasping to breathe. Sorry if this is too much to read. A month later we found out that she was kidnapped by a black male who lived two homes down from my sister. A neighbor had came forth to report what they saw. The arrested him and he did confessed to where her body was. A few weeks ago she we got an autopsy report we found out that she was choked to death. I'm in tears typing this but Love Nurse was the only one who saw this I wish we had listened to save thousands. So as for her being a fairy tail reader I have to disagree, sure her timing is bad but she is the real deal. There is no way she could have guessed this or known this. Even investigators said if it was not for a neighbor coming forth they had zero leads to anything about this case.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2019, 01:04:19 AM »
Omg love nurse???? She saw me and another woman I asked about getting involved, by the way I love the stick too much to want a woman. The question was what do you see with **** and what are her thoughts and intentions  ? She thought it was a lover but it was a crazy woman I was dealing with

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2019, 01:00:17 PM »
I tried her and the first reading was a bit shaky although she did pick up on some pretty accurate things such as me driving a blue Honda she knew I was having lots of mechanical issues with it. The next readings she was spot on several occasions for me. Recently I recommended my sister to speak Love nurse and few other advisors due to my niece being missing. We spent thousands on so many advisors and it was crazy because ALL of them said she ran away with her boyfriend because of her being rebellious and wanting attention from her mom (which sounded accurate). Love Nurse on the other hand was the ONLY advisor who predicted the worse so therefore we immediately dismissed her prediction off back because it seemed negative and dark at the time. She said she saw something very bad had happened to her by a random black male in the community while she was outside. She said the guy kidnapped her and she saw his hands around her neck and she was gasping to breathe. Sorry if this is too much to read. A month later we found out that she was kidnapped by a black male who lived two homes down from my sister. A neighbor had came forth to report what they saw. The arrested him and he did confessed to where her body was. A few weeks ago she we got an autopsy report we found out that she was choked to death. I'm in tears typing this but Love Nurse was the only one who saw this I wish we had listened to save thousands. So as for her being a fairy tail reader I have to disagree, sure her timing is bad but she is the real deal. There is no way she could have guessed this or known this. Even investigators said if it was not for a neighbor coming forth they had zero leads to anything about this case.

I'm sorry for your loss. That's terrible. I think when people say "fairytale " they mean in regards to relationships. She is a fairytale reader when it comes to reconciliation oe exes, etc. Perhaps that's not where he gift is though. I hope your family finds peace.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2019, 01:19:27 PM »
I tried love nurse when I was in Keen...she got the present right...but wrong on outcome.

Offline 1goldenjewel

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2019, 11:36:46 AM »
To: Fidget1028, I STILL cannot agree with you AT ALL on her being a "Fairytale" Reader in terms of relationships or ex's-- as you see I did mention she was spot on for me on several occasions ---- and YES, it was about my ex and current lover. I just did not go into details because I was blown away by my niece's case. Love Nurse saw my ex coming back only for sex she said he would sweet talk me and act as if he wanted me back but would not be serious and that he was involved, Well it just so happen he did! I'm glad I had the warning from her because he sounded so believable and  I was about to give in. BUT something told me to investigate and I found him on facebook and saw he was in a WHOLE RELATIONSHIP but his woman/GF was out of the country for 3 weeks for work. I confronted him and he hung on in my face and blocked me. Never heard from him again. The only thing I will say is her timing was very bad she saw my ex returning in 3 months but it was actually 7 months later. Then with my current guy the nerd who I never in a million years saw myself with she saw that too, she told me the guy was like genius smart but not the nicest dresser with crazy hair would be expressing interest. She said he had a heart of gold and worked with me years back. Said we would meet up again at an company event. I was like this sounds real made up. Then in 2017 my company had a Christmas event and there J (the nerd guy I had worked with 4 years earlier with crazy hair bad dresser just as Love Nurse described) was. He approached me telling me how beautiful I was and that he wanted to take me out. I was going to say know but looking in his eyes I felt his sincerity and I gave him a chance and we are still together to this very day. In fact he is the best boyfriend I have EVER HAD in my entire life and we are planning for marriage this year which is another prediction she saw but she said marriage summer of 2018 but it's actually summer 2019. Yes Love Nurse may sound like a fairytale reader because her energy has always been very positive and through the roughest times she will always shine light on the darkest times. There are other good readers as well but like I said she has been amazing for me and spot on but her timing dont hold your breath on it lol
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 11:41:55 AM by 1goldenjewel »

Offline 1goldenjewel

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2019, 11:58:26 AM »
To: tellmewhy, Wow I cannot speak on that. Perhaps you were not specific Idk. I will say this where Love Nurse was wrong and right. I did ask her did she see me getting a car a year later after she had already accurately saw my dump box honda lol. She said she saw me driving a black suv Yukon Denali (her exact words) --- Which was the exact car my husband had just got 2 months earlier. I ended up getting a black BMW and my husband did upgrade his 2016 Black Yukon Denali to a 2018. So I guess things can get mixed up or be off because called about me but she saw something else. I do know sometimes it takes her a bit to zone in but I'm still convinced she has a gift and so far she has not proven me wrong only with timing. If she ever gets anything really wrong I will let you all know, but my sister uses her now too and she likes her. She said Love Nurse and the Egyptian lady on Keen were her top favs for their accurate predictions but way off timing.

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2019, 12:51:23 PM »
Love nurse is not only a fraud but a nasty peice if work once you leave her negative review!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2019, 01:01:05 PM »
You don't have to agree with me. I read with her a year ago and yes, all fairytales for me.

Offline Laury7777

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2019, 02:17:37 PM »
Not to come in between you all debate  :D LN has been extremely accurate for me in the past. My first two readings years ago seemed like cow crap we got off on the wrong foot so I left a bad review an she emailed me an in-depth reading holding her ground I will have to admit I was in a negative place after her being right about another guy cheating on me with his boss nothing seemed to be panning out. I called to ask her about another old flame 🔥 I was eyeing since other readers were saying I would definitely get my POI back while love nurse told me he would come back and he would be abusive verbally physically and mentally mind you he never did this when we dated. So I left a negative 👎🏽 review telling how she was batshit crazy!!! Long story short I took him back and he almost killed me!!!! Everything she said to me in our battle email and to me on the phone was scary accurate, so accurate I called to have the review removed!!! I even called to apologize to her. She help guide me on the right track with more predictions that has been accurate. I am also still with the divorced investor guy she saw and we are still happily married

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2019, 04:33:49 PM »
If she works for you, then stick with her. Not all readers work for everyone. I can say without a doubt after a year that nothing she said happened. She accurately described the situation at the time, but the rainbows and butterfly predications did not come to pass. At all. Not even close.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2019, 05:38:50 PM »
Not to come in between you all debate  :D LN has been extremely accurate for me in the past. My first two readings years ago seemed like cow crap we got off on the wrong foot so I left a bad review an she emailed me an in-depth reading holding her ground I will have to admit I was in a negative place after her being right about another guy cheating on me with his boss nothing seemed to be panning out. I called to ask her about another old flame 🔥 I was eyeing since other readers were saying I would definitely get my POI back while love nurse told me he would come back and he would be abusive verbally physically and mentally mind you he never did this when we dated. So I left a negative 👎🏽 review telling how she was batshit crazy!!! Long story short I took him back and he almost killed me!!!! Everything she said to me in our battle email and to me on the phone was scary accurate, so accurate I called to have the review removed!!! I even called to apologize to her. She help guide me on the right track with more predictions that has been accurate. I am also still with the divorced investor guy she saw and we are still happily married

Wow! @Laury7777  That is pretty wild.  I think that also shows how great she is that she accepted your apology and didn't block you or come after you, it seemed like she genuinely wanted to help you even if it was probably unpleasant for her to do so with you being like that :) hehe.  I've never heard of her or read with her but this post really stuck out.  Thanks for sharing! I'm so happy you're happy and safe now :)