Author Topic: Love Nurse 7  (Read 14562 times)

Offline naturegirl

Re: Love Nurse 7
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2019, 04:48:27 AM »
by the way I love the stick too much to want a woman.

😂😂😂 lol, same

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2019, 08:27:30 AM »
I have copied Love Nurses response to my negative review. Judge for yourself if you think this person is ethical or not saying this to a client! Accuracy is one thing but being unthical to me is not acceptable I also can send screenshots:
HELLO! I want to say this, even though you have every right to post what you choose as a feedback. HOWEVER, YOU LIED! I WAS NEVER RUDE TO YOU! YES I BLOCKED YOU! You are a MISERABLE, LONELY, AND UNPLEASANT PERSON! NO ONE WILL WANT TO BE AROUND YOU WITH AN FUNKY ATTITUDE SUCH AS YOURS! I SENSE YOU WERE A NEGATIVE PERSON BASED ON THE QUESTIONS YOU ASKED IN YOUR EMAIL! TAKE A DEEP LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND YOU WILL GET YOUR ANSWER AS TO WHY THESE MEN DO NOT WANT YOU! You WILL NEVER BE HAPPY UNTIL YOU TAKE BACK YOUR LIE AND CHANGE! ~ May you receive ALL THAT COMES YOUR WAY!!

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2019, 10:59:52 AM »
I have copied Love Nurses response to my negative review. Judge for yourself if you think this person is ethical or not saying this to a client! Accuracy is one thing but being unthical to me is not acceptable I also can send screenshots:
HELLO! I want to say this, even though you have every right to post what you choose as a feedback. HOWEVER, YOU LIED! I WAS NEVER RUDE TO YOU! YES I BLOCKED YOU! You are a MISERABLE, LONELY, AND UNPLEASANT PERSON! NO ONE WILL WANT TO BE AROUND YOU WITH AN FUNKY ATTITUDE SUCH AS YOURS! I SENSE YOU WERE A NEGATIVE PERSON BASED ON THE QUESTIONS YOU ASKED IN YOUR EMAIL! TAKE A DEEP LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND YOU WILL GET YOUR ANSWER AS TO WHY THESE MEN DO NOT WANT YOU! You WILL NEVER BE HAPPY UNTIL YOU TAKE BACK YOUR LIE AND CHANGE! ~ May you receive ALL THAT COMES YOUR WAY!!

It is very unfortunate that you had this from her. I would say this is beyond unethical. Hope you are well.

Offline Laury7777

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2019, 02:28:04 PM »
 @soulstar1111 don’t have the email she sent me I wish I did but I will say for me she dug in my skin and as bad as I hate to admit it she was right! (Not saying the same for you) I was bitter in and in a dark place. Did you respond to her? I will say she did go in on you but I give credit where credit is due. Looking back I needed to hear what she told me and as a result I know this may sound whacked but she is the reason I found true love and didn’t miss out on the right guy I know it’s weird giving a psychic credit for your happiness and she’s the reason for mine now if I can only get these coworkers of mine to be nicer lol oh and I forgot to mention did you find your guy? Blessings to you hun
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 02:41:57 PM by Laury7777 »

Offline Laury7777

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2019, 02:39:18 PM »
@snow-white8 she really is a nice one her voice has a calming effect. I didn’t think she was helping me at first sometimes when things don’t pan out timely or you’re in a bad place especially when it comes to love we are sometimes blinded by our own actions and energy. That’s exactly what she said to me and of course a whole lot more after taking her advice I felt better and what was so amazing people in my family and on my job noticed. Sure I wanted to cuss her into another planet however a little piece of me inside was like she’s right. She and Persian medium (Fiona) who is no longer on keen saw my dark side and called it out not sugar coating a thing lol I honestly can say I have not been this happy ever in my marriage sometimes I feel the need to pinch myself. Now my issues stem from work lol

Offline 1goldenjewel

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2019, 02:51:49 PM »
Yeah I can relate a little on what you're saying. I will say she has been a huge blessing for our family. After contacting her about the case and confirming all she said was right. She even went to my sister's Go Fund Me page to help pay for funeral costs without me ever mentioning a thing since my niece had no life insurance and gave a generous donation. I know no one is perfect and I have talked to thousands of Psychics literally out of desperation to help my sister and she was not only the most accurate, she was very kind and sweet. I wish you all well and it's good to be able to chat with you all! xoxoxox

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2019, 03:52:04 PM »
She also gave me a fairytale ending reading saying no matter what I did I would end up with my POI. Then sent me that psycho message when her predictions didn’t pass she blocked me and i left her honest and fair feedback she turned psycho! Yes its mean spirited, unethical and unprofessional! Keen agreed but who knows if any punishment was given. Either way she doesn’t deserve to be allowed to act that way and read for people. She isn’t a good person obviously. Genuinely good people don’t go around trying to destroy others by writing they are terrible human beings and no one wants them! Who knows who else she has done that too and worse! Honestly it’s probably my worst experience with any advisor and I have many readings over the years. She clearly is too faced and can act like an angel with some but is the devil in disguise.

Offline 1goldenjewel

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2019, 05:17:05 PM »
To: Sawthelight Seriously? I am highly offended! That is my review! I can provide newspaper articles on the case and an obituary if need be. There is nothing fake about the review whatsoEVER! Out of all the reviews she has, why would target my review??? That is cruel and very mean! I get that you may not like her a psychic! Do not make false assumptions about my review! My niece lost her life! I came to this thread to shine light on love nurse. I actually came across this thread after she made a dark prediction about my niece and the negative comments on here made me feel comfortable and sure that her predictions were wrong because of what I read. Never knew in a million years I would have to say she was right about everything. So I took it upon myself to express how she really did help my family when not even investigators had a clue! I cant speak for everyone else's review but I can surely speak on mine and it's far from fake. Not for a minute would I ever waste the energy to speak a fabricated lie for anyone or any advisor! I am looking for answers to my questions in life just like everyone on here as well as who is a good advisor. I have nothing but good words to say about Love nurse because she gave my sister peace as well as the family about a precious being that we will never be able to see again. Please be careful and know facts before you scream fake about a real situation. You could one day be in the same predicament. Time nor the air we breathe is promised to us.

Offline Laury7777

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2019, 05:43:26 PM »
Wow 😮 sad! I’m exiting this thread 🧵 too much tension. I will leave saying this I like love nurse too. If it wasn’t for her I’d be a mess. Her accuracy, honesty and  criticism knocked me backed to reality. I am living my best love life ever. Oan before I go can anyone recommend me a few more good advisors I want more guidance on my career 🙃😊

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2019, 09:01:56 PM »
1goldenjewel sorry to hear the sad story of your neice. No doubt Love Nurse may have been accurate and helped people like yourself which is great. All im saying is that there is another side of her obviously! I didn’t make my messages from her up i have screenshots so clearly you got a different side to her than others did. This forum is about sharing experiences which we all have a right to do. We may not all agree with each others opinion buy need to respect people’s right to do so. People can make their own informed decisions on who to spend their hard earned money onto get a reading.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 09:21:22 PM by SoulStar1111 »

Offline 1goldenjewel

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2019, 10:00:18 PM »
To: Soulstar1111 Thank you and I totally agree however I'm sure Love Nurse has tons of reviews and for her to go and copy and paste my review seems a bit intentional because I shared my story at the beginning of this forum. Yes I may have gotten a better side understood but I never tried to downplay others opinions I only shared mine which was a good one. Yes we all choose who we want to read with because it's our money I totally get it but what does choosing who you spend your money with have to do with her targeting my review?? I'm not on here being fake.. In fact I clicked on her name and see she posts regularly and many things are very negative. Sure it's her own decision but when coming for me all I suggest is to bring truth and if you don't know ask. I'm not the one to stir up trouble because I live by respecting others.

Offline jas

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2019, 11:21:56 PM »
You apologize to her but throw in "your long winded post".  Brutal, sad and pathetic.  She shared a very sensitive story with us and she got attached. 

GOLDEN - I am very, very sorry about your niece and thank you for sharing that story with us.

Offline Laury7777

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2019, 12:12:05 AM »
@ sawthelight clearly you have not saw any light 💡! Your name should be living in the dark! For you to say express a fake apology says a lot about you! I think people need to be mindful of your advice and opinions. Indeed you’re a very negative 👎🏽 person! I read some of your posts as well and clearly you’re on here all day being negative I bet your bed sheet stinks 😷 from your rump sitting there all day posting negativity. To attack someone who lost someone is heartless and evil. You better be careful how you throw around fake apologies remember the dirt and hate you pour on someone else is bound to be poured on you 1000x harder. Golden you have my deepest sympathy this is a post about sharing experiences with advisors not to be rude! Ugh 😑

Offline 1goldenjewel

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2019, 12:24:28 AM »
Thanks you all, it has been a rough journey dealing with the recent loss.  I'm not paying sawthelight any attention. I do believe hurt people hurt people.

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2019, 12:29:18 AM »
People please remember this is a forum to express our experiences with advisors NOT TO ATTACK EACH OTHER! Remember everyone here is going through some sort of difficulty otherwise we wouldn’t be seeking insights or advice from advisors. Please be respectful of others even if you don’t agree with their opinions or POV.