Author Topic: Cathryne  (Read 5497 times)

Offline sharon

Cathryne
« on: June 18, 2016, 09:20:23 PM »
Very very lovely lady. The future prediction did not happen.

Offline YellowLove

Re: Cathryne
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 07:48:39 AM »
I read with this woman recently and she picked up on some accurate things. Any other reviews?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 03:33:09 PM »
I read with her a long time ago...she was nice from what I remember but seemed kinda fairy tale ?  I don't remember her reading to clearly tho lol.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2019, 01:04:09 PM »
Any updates from anyone on this advisor?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2019, 03:24:08 PM »
I used to read with her a lot. She's a lovely, lovely person with a real psychic talent. VERY good empath. Very good. Predictions are spotty, I would not really read with her for that. But for energy and current feelings/situation, yes.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2019, 03:26:11 PM »
Do you feel like any of her predictions would pass or they just never did?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2019, 03:33:49 PM »
Cathryne is a really nice lady and a very good empath, but like QoC, she bases her predictions on what she feels what the person will do in the moment. For me, none of predictions came to pass.  People can feel a certain way and not act on those feelings.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2019, 03:42:01 PM »
ahh yes i see i see, i think she got feelings down well also. any you would recommend for predictions?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2019, 04:26:39 PM »
Cathryne is a really nice lady and a very good empath, but like QoC, she bases her predictions on what she feels what the person will do in the moment. For me, none of predictions came to pass.  People can feel a certain way and not act on those feelings.

Yes this is basically it. She makes her predictions, IMO, by extrapolating on the likeliest course based on current energy/feelings. But as Fidget notes, people don't always act on feelings.

Offline GinnyWeasley

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2019, 05:04:45 PM »
SO I read with her starting in 2002-ish?  She was somewhat correct in that she had the POI at the time pretty much down, and saw him returning at a later date.  He did - about 3 years later.  But at that time I was so removed from the situation that I was not having any of him.

BUT she did predict something that came true.  Ina ll of these readings, one of the last ones she gave for me she said I would meet someone significant, in about 10-15 years.  And she was right.  The only problem is he is the POI in my current readings.

I do have to say this - i am a little suspicious of her as she only does chat readings now, and when i read with her as late as 2007, she did phone readings. I know some people only do one or the other, but there is something that makes me suspicious in this instance.  I just have some specific suspicions about Keen in particular that I will share at a later date.  I just want to check something before i do. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2019, 01:50:59 AM »
SO I read with her starting in 2002-ish?  She was somewhat correct in that she had the POI at the time pretty much down, and saw him returning at a later date.  He did - about 3 years later.  But at that time I was so removed from the situation that I was not having any of him.

BUT she did predict something that came true.  Ina ll of these readings, one of the last ones she gave for me she said I would meet someone significant, in about 10-15 years.  And she was right.  The only problem is he is the POI in my current readings.

I do have to say this - i am a little suspicious of her as she only does chat readings now, and when i read with her as late as 2007, she did phone readings. I know some people only do one or the other, but there is something that makes me suspicious in this instance.  I just have some specific suspicions about Keen in particular that I will share at a later date.  I just want to check something before i do.

Do you think someone took over her account? Its a thing and there is a black market for aged Keen accounts. It probably may not be her.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2019, 02:41:06 AM »

Do you think someone took over her account? Its a thing and there is a black market for aged Keen accounts. It probably may not be her.

She sent an email via Keen in April that she was back after taking months off after her 2 year old grandson passed away in January. She's been primarily chat for at least a year according to the emails sent.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2019, 03:31:55 AM »

She sent an email via Keen in April that she was back after taking months off after her 2 year old grandson passed away in January. She's been primarily chat for at least a year according to the emails sent.

was she any good for you?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2019, 11:36:39 AM »

was she any good for you?

She's very nice, maybe a decent empath, but not good for predictions. She's more like talking to a friend than a psychic. I stopped reading with her over a year ago because nothing came of the readings.

Offline GinnyWeasley

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2019, 04:10:52 AM »

I’m not convinced it’s the original Cathryne from early 2000s. Sometimes the style of language is similar, but in the last year or so I’ve become convinced it isn’t her but someone new. I’m always a tad suspicious of a reader who only reads via chat after many years of phone. Something about her readings is vastly different than in the past.  As someone else mentioned it has moved from psychic and empath to friendly and advice. Like I said. 15 years ago she was pretty spot on with her predictions. Now not so much.

And it’s funny that you mention the aged keen accounts. That was the other thing I wanted to touch on but needed to look something up. About 5 years ago there was a reviewer on PennyC’s listing who was livid that it wasn’t the same penny from her readings in the prior years. That’s when I started noticing other listings that claim to be on keen since early 2000s. Well my obsession with readings started in 2002 and a lot of these readers with a million reviews and a listing since 2002 are names I don’t recognize AT ALL.  I realize there is no way to recognize every reader but I would spend hours just cycling through listings so I’m pretty aware.of established advisors.  I even remember when there were other services than just psychics. That’s how long I’ve had this issue.

I still have some emails from way back then and in one case the email is from an advisor ive never read with. And it was correspondence personal to me, not general emails to mass clients.

anything